Sometimes, you’ve got to give yourself the treat of “Happy Birthday to Myself!” Sometimes, you have to be the best person to give yourself the loveliest of birthday wishes. You have to express the joy and let people see it. You have to pour out your gratitude to as many as have made your years.
Hold on… I just wrote a complete guide on how to wish yourself happy birthday on facebook. (The post is better than the one on this page, so read it instead.)
And no matter what friends and family send, sometimes, there could be a part of you that needs a special treat. With very cute birthday messages, sweet birthday poems, or just some lovely birthday wishes, you can make your day – all by yourself!
Spending 60 minutes in an hour, 24 hours in a day, going about the daily activities isn’t what one can come by through a cheap chance. 53 weeks of waking up and sleeping isn’t a child’s play. In fact, you and I know that 365 days in a year isn’t a joke!
So if you’re alive to see the light of today – your birthday – then it’s worth all the treat you’ve got to give yourself. You’ve got to give Birthday Wishes to Yourself and don’t wait until people start to give you their HBD, LLNP, GBU and, LLAP – they suck! And they are funny!
Let me start from me to you.
A Quick Heads Up
It’s your day and already special. You don’t have to break a bank to make people have a fake feeling that you’re well to do and you go back to your normal self the following day.
Your birthday is not a day to show off, and should not necessarily be your best day – every day should be your best!
That not withstanding, you’re celebrating it once in a year, so use the best of the little you have. Don’t appear beggarly and do not be sorrowful. Don’t be unkempt. And don’t write or say Jargons!
It’s your day, and yours alone, even if there are many people sharing the date with you… You’re the most important person for the day!
1 million Hurrays to that!
The next is how to extend the wishes on social media.
But you might decide to use the table of contents below…
How to Wish Yourself Happy Birthday on Facebook
You can actually wish yourself a happy birthday on any of the social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and so on.
You can wish yourself a happy birthday among your family and friends at home, your place of work or in school – you only need to know what works and what does not.
Normally, your birthday should be done with a reflection of the past, the acceptance of the present and the hope of the future.
While reflecting into the past, you sure will find a lot of experiences to pick from; Good or bad, use any one that can help you pass a message across to your family, friends, well-wishers, and followers.
It’s the day you’re a preacher so it’s important that you make them learn one or two things and be appreciative of any situations they are or they will ever be in.
How to Wish Yourself Happy Birthday on Facebook
Make sure you have the best of pictures to use. It could be a motivational picture or one of yourself. It’s better you use a picture of yourself with a nice posture. A funny posture would do as well.
Look back and connect with some experiences that are worthy to be shared with People. Write it wonderfully well, and set to Facebook to publish it.
Use a lovely picture that can attract people’s attention and let the message sink well.
Post the picture and use the post you’ve written as the description.
That’s a tip on how you can wish yourself a happy birthday on Facebook.
You can do exactly the same on Twitter. (You can wish yourself happy birthday on twitter with the Facebook wishes idea.)
How to Wish Yourself Happy Birthday on WhatsApp.
As you already know, WhatsApp has no news feed you can post on and your friends will see automatically. Nevertheless, you can make them have a feel of the day by creating a broadcast and send the written post and your image to them.
You should use a nice picture of yourself on your display picture (dp) and let your status talk about your birthday.
You don’t know what status to use? See these Happy Birthday Status Collection and pick one from them to be used.
Happy Birthday Wishes for Myself
This section has been selected for Happy Birthday Wishes for Myself. Still, I would urge you to read through the whole page until you find your choice.
1. For the past 364 days, God has kept me alive until today. And I’m wishing He protects me more as I embark on another 364 days journey. Happy birthday to me.
2. Thank God I’m a year older today. It’s not been easy but I’m grateful. Happy birthday to me, myself and I.
3. I’m a year younger today so I’m wishing myself more of years like this. A happy person always.
4. My being alive today isn’t because I’m perfect but because I received God’s grace. Happy birthday to me.
5. With all the fibres in me, I’m Wishing myself a birthday full of happiness and accomplishment.
6.To the great God that has kept me alive until this day, I’ll forever be grateful. Happy birthday to me.
7. I’ve never for once stopped believing and won’t stop now. My future is bright. Happy birthday to me.
8. To I, myself, and me alone, I wish a memorable birthday. Happy birthday to me.
9. God has been more than good to me. He made me special and even more special on this special day. Happy birthday to myself.
10. When I was down and thought everyone left me, God stood by me and kept me till this day. It’s a grateful birthday.
Happy Birthday Messages for Myself
I had selected this section for “short happy birthday messages for myself.” However, you can read through the whole collection, from number 1 through the last number for you to pick your choice.
11. When my soul became so weary, all I did was say a little prayer and my dying soul was revived. All thanks to God who has kept me. Happy birthday to me.
12. I can sense from a far that today is the world’s most humble guys birthday. Wishing myself great years ahead.
13. On this very day, I wish myself only what God wishes me. Happy birthday to me.
14. On my birthday, I wish myself to always be the best I can be, from now and till eternity. Happiest birthday to me.
15. More money, more joy, more smile is what I wish for myself on my birthday. God bless me always.
16. To an innocent guy born into this world some years back, I wish a happy birthday.
17. My birthday can never be special until I wish myself the best this world can give. Happy birthday to me.
18. I create within me a vacuum that no one can and will ever fill except God who has protected me all through the years. Happy birthday to me. And I’m grateful.
19. Smile, smile and smile is all I can do as I wish myself a prosperous birthday.
20. While I thank my friends for the birthday gifts, I celebrate myself for all the struggles and hustles that brought me here. Happy birthday to me in a grand style.
Happy Birthday Quotes for Myself
I carefully selected this section for Happy Birthday Quotes for Myself. That notwithstanding, you should check other sections until you get the perfect quote you want for your birthday. Thanks.
21. Even if it’s been some years of struggles here and there, I have to celebrate me today because I have life.
22. Remembering today in a good shape is a good reason to say thank You, God. It’s my happier birthday.
23. Some are 6 feet down the earth and I’m alive gyrating. I’m thankful. Happy birthday to me.
24. There is no gift as precious as the gift of life. I celebrate today with that realization. So happy born day to me.
25. I just had to sigh where I remembered how far I have come! God be praised and happy birthday to me.
26. I just shut up haters because my God keeps adding enough to me. It’s my day.
27. I will rejoice like never before because it’s not easy to scale through 365 days. Happy birthday to me.
28. What more can I say or give to the one who keeps saving me from the agonies of life? I owe my life to you, dear Lord. Happy birthday to me.
29. It’s another day to reflect on the past and envisage the future, yet rejoice for the present. I celebrate me.
30. To all friends and loved ones, I thank you for making my day. I love you all.
31. Before the wishes start to flood my timeline, let me use this opportunity to wish myself happy birthday and many happy returns.
32. For those who have forgotten already, it’s the day that a gem is to be celebrated. Send my birthday wishes and gifts ASAP.
33. I am a year younger today but older in love, wisdom, understanding and wealth. Send your wishes in cash and kind.
34. Even though it’s my birthday and calendar is telling me I’m adding more years, I desire that all the wishes will keep me younger. Lol.
35. The Calendar counts it in seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and years, but I count it in the avalanche of Merriments received from friends and loved ones. It’s my birthday again!
36. I’m not just a year older today. I am a year wiser, lovely, bolder and gracious. I wish more of this on this planet earth.
37. For 9 months, it looked like impossibility in there. And here is the precious gift of many years, metamorphosed into a wonder to behold… Happiest Birthday to me.
38. I will accept all wishes in good faith and pray they would all turn into money and fly to my bank account. Happy birthday to me and me.
39. It’s another joyous day like never before. And I bid everyone come to the celebrations. Happier Birthday to me.
40. May this day mark the beginning of a new dawn for me in wisdom, knowledge and understanding. May it bring plenty money too. Happy bornday to me, myself and I.
41. Before the wishes start to roll in for my birthday, who can show me how I’ll convert them to money? Lol.
42. Happy birthday to me, the greatest person that ever lived. Please, no jealousy.
43. Please, if you’re bringing the cake, remember to buy some candles. It’s my day!
44. Come join me felicitate. Come join me celebrate. It’s another year of untold joy. Happy birthday to me from me.
45. Here come the start of another awesome year of unmetered grace, favour and mercy. Happy birthday to me.
46. Hey, everyone! You can stop sending the online birthday wishes now. Ask for my account number and it shall be given.
47. No matter how much of online goodies I receive today, I won’t be tempted to turn them into physical ones. Send in my birthday wishes!
48. I just have to agree with the calendar on how old it reads I am. Deep within, I’m the youngest person ever lived.
49. Happy birthday to me, Mr. Cute. Now let the wishes come in their numbers.
50. Happiest birthday to me, Miss Beautiful. You can now let the wishes roll in.
51. Happy birthday to the most loved person on this planet earth. You can guess who that is.
52. I will take challenges as they come and use a day like this to remember that I’ve overcome many of such. Happy birthday to a Victor.
53. Thank you friends for another day of wishes. You’ve made my day already.
54. The cakes will go, the candles will burn out but your birthday wishes will stay forever in my heart. Thanks for making my day.
55. With numerous wishes here and there, it’s another special birthday for no one else but me.
56. I leave every thought of age behind and celebrate a younger me at heart. Happy birthday to me.
57. Not for the cakes, not for the gorgeous outfit and not for the food and drinks… Your birthday wishes have gone a long way to making my day.
58. It’s been a couple of years since I started receiving birthday wishes and yet I have friends who are never tired or weary of sending them. Thanks for it all.
59. When I remember how much of your wishes I will receive on my birthday, I just wish I would curl up and smile all day. You all are making my day already.
60. 60 seconds make one minute, and unlimited wishes makes my birthday! Thanks for the wishes.
61. Beyond the Birthday wishes and greetings, I take a time out to appreciate myself for staying alive to receive them. Thanks to me.
62. Let there be showers of blessings as I celebrate myself today. Happy birthday to me.
63. Let there be more reasons to rejoice ever more on a day like this. Happier birthday to me.
64. For all the abundance of birthday wishes and greetings that will come today, I pray a heart to receive them all.
65. No matter how much I would spend today, my joy won’t be full without lovely birthday wishes from you all. I love you.
66. Once again, you’ve made this another birthday to remember. Thank you all for the wishes.
67. With all these wishes flying up and down my timeline, my birthday is a wow already!
68. The race is not to the swift and neither the battle for the wise… It’s been the grace of God that I’m celebrating another year in sound health and abundance of joy.
69. I can go on and rejoice but all will be incomplete without your wishes. You all have made my day already.
70. There’s nothing as precious as gifts of love to an undeserving person like me. Your wishes are worth more than I can pay back.
71. Going by statistics, many people are celebrating their birthdays today. Among them is the most cherished. The most cherished is me.
72. Not everyone is so lucky to have lived this long on earth. It’s another worthwhile year. I celebrate myself.
73. I am using this opportunity to say thanks to my parents for their inestimable investment in me all these while. Here’s to more years to come.
74. As I wish myself a happy birthday today, I wish more joy, more money and more loving friends. Happy birthday to me.
75. Hurray! It’s another day of love. And I pray that more of this will come my way until I want it no more. Happy birthday to me.
Long Happy Birthday Wishes for Myself
It’s My Day
You do not need anyone’s approval to be happy, and no amount of wishes can do that.
You have to look around and find enough reasons to be hale and hearty in your soul.
My joy is full today because I have enough reasons to be happy, not just on my birthday but as I would always.
Happy birthday to myself. I Love Me.
Everyday is the Future
Thousands of people died and will have their lives end today.
Thousands of lives will arrive the earth today from various groins of women.
The steps you take each day determines What, When and How of your life is.
If you are expecting a day where there will be fireworks all around you & men are hailing your name and call it “The Future”, you might never taste success.
Have you ever thought of Tomorrow in your today’s time?
Well, it’s my birthday and I wish to inspire you to do more. I love the sweet accolades, the awe-inspiring wishes too. I look a you and I see reasons to love you more.
Let us make each day count!
Happy Birthday to Me, Myself and I.
Some nights, l go to bed and wonder if there is anything I would miss here if my tomorrow never comes. If, in any of those nights my answer would ever be nothing, then it would mean that I gave my all during the day.
And I lived it totally different from any of the days I have lived so far because to answer nothing still terrifies me but what terrifies more is the fact that, tomorrow never comes is a reality of someday.
We should make our own little Heavens here before we leave.
Well, it’s been years of experiences. Much water has the earth drunk. Many have come and gone. Life has been good to some – or so they say; to others, it has been unpalatable.
In all of these, I find myself thanking God for the years I’ve spent.
To friends and family, I’m grateful for your love and care, and I forever will.
Happy Birthday to Me, Myself and I.
I love me.
P.S. This Lovely Song on being grateful might be good for your day. Check it out.
Wishing Myself Happy Birthday
When you are over 20 today. You might feel like you’ve betrayed the promises you made to your younger self when you left secondary school at 16.
You promised to be one of the youngest graduate of your set but fate was laughing at you.
Life battles led you into gambling at young age. You later recovered but it was getting too late. You never failed JAMB once still you never got admitted. Your lowest mark was 233. Though, only failed post utme once. It was either financial challenges after eventually getting the admissions or your name would miraculously got missing from the merit list.
Yet, you never lost hope. You keep moving on, believing that all would be well. Your perseverance, discipline and steadfastness keep you going.
Sometimes, when you flashed back. You shed hot tears. You remembered your mate that have left you behind. Even those that you were better of more than 4 times.
Today, as you clock another year. You don’t shed tears any longer. You just say “Oghene do” to the Father of all hopes. King of all restoration. Giver of genuine salvation.
You open your mouth and sing this symbolic song….
‘You are doing your work,
‘Father, perfect your work,
‘You are doing your work in my life’
‘Father, perfect your work.’
Though, I haven’t accomplished all I have in mind, written in my diary, God’s purpose and assignments for my life. At least, 60% yet to be achieved but I am on the right track.
The worst damage you can do to your self is not to celebrate yourself.
#Happy Birthday to Myself.
Hmmmm! Really inspiring!
These are lovely birthday quotes. I love them all.
Thanks, Prince Samuel. I am glad you love them all.
I love this tz nyc
Thanks for the compliments, Temilade. I’m glad you love the birthday wishes.
wow this is really great love the
THanks, Precious. I’m glad you love them all.
This is my 20 birthday n I find these so encouraging. thanks boss!!!.
Thanks for the feedback.
nice…… I love these. thanks alot for giving these for free
Thanks for the feedback, Jacobton. I’m glad it helped you.
They are all marvelous
Thanks for seeing them as Marvelous, Ayomide. Thanks for the feedback.
Wow this is so sweet I love them all!!
BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE!
Thanks to you too, Faith, for the comment.
Lovely you, Lawal. Thanks for the feedback.
i love them all
Thanks for loving them, Olajide. I’m glad they helped.
Wow i love this.
Thanks, Benjamin, for the comment. We are grateful.
Wow more wisdom and knowledge sir…..love dem all
Thanks for the feedback, Fiyinfolowa.
It makes me feel more better than before, lovely quote.
Best wishes for me, another season to celebrate.