Hurray! You are a year older and you have come a long way, so celebrating your birthday is but a must.
Friends and family have brought the gifts and sure have made your day with their sweet wishes, but deep down within… you want more! This time, a Birthday Prayer to grace your own day.
You’ve Searched for “Happy Birthday Prayers for Myself?” See the best collection of birthday prayers for yourself below.
Note: If you find these prayers helpful, kindly drop a comment and then share. I will be grateful.
Short Birthday Prayers for Myself
Thank You, Dear God, for Another Year
If you want the “Short Birthday Prayers for Myself”, then these would do.
If not, scroll to Long Birthday Prayers for Yourself.
The best birthday to have is that which is bathed by powerful prayers. Have the most beautiful birthday/year by making use of these lovely and power packed birthday prayer for myself.
1. Lord, I thank you for granting me yet another day of celebration. Thank you for the gift of another beautiful year. I’m grateful, Lord.
2. Lord God, I appreciate you for giving me another year to live. Thank you for the knowledge of life you’ve granted me. Lord, I thank you for each and everything.
3. My maker, all I’ve in heaven and earth is you. You’ve shown me much love and kindness these past years. Forever will I be grateful.
4. Thank You, Lord, for all the beautiful happenings in my life in the past years. It can only be You, Lord.
5. Beautiful Jesus, how excellent You are? You’ve shown me much more than I deserve. And I thank you for granting me yet another year with good success.
6. Who am I to have enjoyed your love, care, gift, miracles and much more? But, You’ve kept me this far. Thank You, Jesus, for another fulfilled year.
7. You’re the reason I live. You’re the reason I breathe. You’re the reason I flourish. You’re the reason for everything good thing in my life. Thank you for another great year, Lord.
8. Today being my birthday, Lord, I ask for forgiveness. I ask for joy and happiness. I ask for success at all times. Amen.
9. Awesome God, I bless your name for making me witness another year of fulfilment.
10. Everlasting Father, I appreciate your kindness and love You’ve shown to me in the past years. I ask for more as I start another today. Amen.
11. Lord, I thank you for sending me divine helpers this last year. I’ll always be indebted to You. And I ask for more in Jesus’ name.
12. It’s yet another year of joy, happiness, fulfilment, and great opportunities. Lord, I pray you grant these in Jesus’ name.
13. It isn’t that I know how to praise you, how to pray to You, how to fast, that has kept me alive. But because I have a great God who overlooks my shortcomings. Thank you, Lord, for another year.
14. I thank You, Lord, for the people that stood by me this last year. I also appreciate those that left me when I had problems. Most especially, my thanks go to my Father in heaven for not disappointing me.
15. You’ve done so many wonders in my life in the past years. As I grow older, I understand, Jesus is the reason for my living.
16. My Comforter, no love can be compared to that of Yours. Thank you God, for loving me this much.
17. It’s another year to live, to flourish, to dance, to love, to accomplish, and do greater things. Thank You, Jesus.
18. In all the earth, You’re the best friend I have. Jesus, I owe you my life, for sparing me, even to witness another birthday.
19. Glorious God, I’m happy you found me. If I wasn’t in Jesus, what would have become of my life? Thank you, Lord, for this year.
20. Miracle worker, I’ve experienced your miracle all the years I have spent on this earth. I pray as another year starts today, I’ll not stop experiencing Your miracles. Amen.
21. I dedicate this day to the Almighty God, who has kept me, and brought me this far. Happy birthday to me.
22. I wish myself a better now than ever. May God’s infinite power be upon me. Happy birthday to me.
23. When the whole world put me down, God stood by me. Whatever I am today, it’s by the grace of God. Happy birthday to me.
24. The Lord’s strength and love have guided me and gave me courage to move forward in life. Happy birthday to me.
25. I pray that the Almighty decorates each golden ray of sunshine reaching me with success, happiness and prosperity. Happy birthday to me.
26. Lord, you’ve guided me and gave me your boundless love. I pray you fill this year with blessings and love from above. Happy birthday to me.
27. Whatever I am today would not have been possible without God’s love, care, blessings and protection. I owe all to you, God! Happy birthday to me.
28. You made my life a wonderful and unique experience, providing me with all the provisions I needed to scale through the bad times. Thank you, Lord! Happy birthday to me.
29. It’s no gainsay that God has blessed me and gave me wings to fly. I will worship and adore Him, forever. Happy birthday to me!
30. Thank God for the grace and mercy enjoyed the last years. I can’t thank you enough, Lord. I wish myself a happier and better birthday.
31. Thank God for another well deserved year. I pray God gives me joy throughout this year. Amen. Happy birthday to me.
32. The Lord has done it again. He has added a good year to my years. I am so glad! Happy birthday to me.
33. May I stay alive to achieve all the success I desire. Happy birthday to me.
35. I wish myself God’s blessings and protection as I move to the next level of my life. Happy birthday to me.
36. God’s grace has been sufficient for me in the last years. I wish myself more of it as I grow. Happy birthday to me.
37. Life hasn’t been easy. But with God on my side, I’m stronger. I wish myself God’s unending love on life. Happy birthday to me.
39. Happy birthday to me. I wish myself more of good things in life. Amen!
40. Birthdays come once in a year. And they are opportunities to thank God for the grace enjoyed the last years. May I live long to continue to thank God for His mercies. Happy birthday to me.
41. I wish myself all the success I couldn’t achieve the last years. Happy birthday to me.
42. It’s so wonderful to be alive to celebrate this birthday with family and friends. I wish I put right all I’ve done wrong. Happy birthday to me.
43. God has blessed me with all I asked for last year. And for this reason, I am asking him to answer all my silent prayers. Amen. Happy birthday to me.
44. God has blessed and opened doors for me this last year. There’s nothing I can offer than to say thank you. Continue the wonders this year, Lord. Happy birthday to me.
45. The Lord has been doing great things for me since I was born. All these, I do not deserve. God, I pray that you be happy with me all the rest of my life. Amen! Happy birthday to me.
46. Birthdays are opportunities to correct all the wrongs of the previous years. I pray I continue to live a life of no mistakes. Happy birthday to me.
47. Happy birthday to me. May God answer all my silent prayers, and give me greater opportunities this year. Happy birthday to me.
48. I wish myself more and more blessings with each passing day in this new year. Happy birthday to me.
49. Throughout the past year, God has been faithful. His faithfulness has helped me this far. Happy birthday to me.
50. I have loved,
I have hated,
I have been dejected,
I have rejected,
I have been mocked,
Above all, I have been accepted by God! Happy birthday to me.
51. Happy birthday to me! God bless the day I was born into this world…
52. I have made it to another year. Thank God for good friends and family. I am lucky! Happy birthday to me.
53. It’s another opportunity to live well and please God. May I not misuse it. Happy birthday to me.
54. Last year, God sent me helpers in diverse ways, ways I never thought of. Lord, my prayer is that you continue with the surprise, this year and beyond. Happy birthday to me.
55. Whoever says there’s no God KS a living dead. I have experienced God’s hands on every of my projects last year. I pray you keep supporting me, Lord. Happy birthday to me.
56. God, this new year of mine, I want testimony galore. And I know you will do it. Happy birthday to me.
57. Jesus is the reason why I live. What He’s done, no man can ever do. I give you all glory and accolades. Happy birthday to me.
58. Lord, you’ve given me a better life. People now see your glory in my life. I dedicate this day to you, Lord. Happy birthday to me.
59. Wherever I turn to, I see God. In my business, I see God. In my finances, I see God. When I’m traveling, I see God. God is just part of my life. Happy birthday to me.
60. Greatness has finally found me. All praises be to God. Happy birthday to me!
61. Happy birthday to me… May I have reasons to rejoice every day in this new year.
62. As I sing praises to you, oh Lord, may your praises never cease from my mouth. Happy birthday to me.
63. God has granted me riches and plenty of wealth. I’ll forever be grateful for everything. Happy birthday to me.
64. As I add another year, oh Lord, fill me with the goodness and kindness of your strength. Amen.
65. This new year, Lord grant me power. Power to love and make others feel important, everywhere I go. Happy birthday to me.
66. Lord, this year, whenever I want to prove that I’ve achieved a lot, bring me back to my senses and make me know only you have brought me this far. Happy birthday to me.
67. As I clock another age, Lord I beg you to make my star shine, even brighter than I am expecting. Happy birthday to me.
68. If you’re looking for an example of God’s grace, go no further. This is me! It’s by your grace, Lord, that I’m celebrating another year of fulfilment. Happy birthday to me.
69. Just when I thought I’d die, my God gave me million reasons to live. Thank you Lord for another year.
70. This new year, may my glory not be chattered. May my joy not become once upon a time. May my laughter continue to increase. Happy birthday to me.
Long Birthday Prayers for Myself
Perhaps, you want the Long Birthday Prayers for Yourself, the following would do.
Do you want to change your mind? Then scroll back to “Short Birthday Prayers for Yourself“.
71. Being alive is not just something one can do on his/her own. Lord, I thank you for the last years. Thank you for good family and friends. Thank you for surprising me whenever I need you. Make this new year beautiful for me. Happy birthday to me.
72. In life, one meets different folks. I’m happy because you’ve given me the best among all humans because they made the last year so beautiful and memorable. As this year starts, let my life begin to overflow with hope and joy. Happy birthday to me.
73. The last year has been rough and tough for me. But thank God for sending good people my way. The Lord has made me proud by giving me the most amazing friends. And I am grateful for this. My prayer is that I continue to live and bless lives. Happy birthday to me.
74. Serving God pays. When people thought I’d be nowhere to be found, the Lord found me and brought me back, fully. There’s nothing too difficult for my God to do. And that’s why He has blessed me with another glorious year. Happy birthday to me.
75. Happy birthday to me!
Happy love day to me!
Happy prosperity day to me!
Happy laugh day to me!
Happy cake day to me!
Happy testimony day to me!
May God grant me long life and prosperity. Amen!
76. The word “God” is just a sequence of letters to some people. For me, it is the source of my happiness, strength, and wealth. Thank you, Lord for granting me another chance to live. Happy birthday to me.
77. There is a prayer
Within my heart, today,
That God richly blesses me,
On my birthday and each day
All the year, with joy and happiness. Happy birthday to me.
78. I’m celebrating my birthday and also celebrating the anniversary of me arriving this world. May God keep making me better and happier. Happy birthday to me.
79. On my birthday,
I wish myself all the joys my heart can hold.
All the smiles the day can bring.
All the happiness life can unfold.
May I have God’s best in everything. Happy birthday to me.
80. Wishing myself a birthday that’s a very special day
A day full of smiles, laughter and fun,
A day of enjoying all of the life’s pleasures,
A day of enjoying myself. Happy birthday to me.
81. I realized that life has taught me so many lessons. The good, bad, and ugly. But through all these, the Lord has sustained me. Thank you, Lord, for leading me always. Happy birthday to me.
82. In life, giving is most essential. When you give, God blesses you in multiple folds. I can say I have sacrificed so much in the last year. Both in God’s works and the people I see. And God has blessed me very much. Happy birthday to me.
83. Happy birthday to me. May heaven bless, keep, and make way for me this year. May things of celebration never cease to happen in my life. Happy birthday to me.
84. I have scaled through another year again. Praise and glory be to God who granted me a beautiful new year. I will always be grateful for everything. Happy birthday to me.
85. Celebrating ones life and success, and of course, a beautiful new year, is something some people couldn’t wait to enjoy, and they are gone. I’m thanking God for making me be among the living. Happy birthday to me.
86. May God be above and beyond me everywhere I go this year. May He be my shield, rock, friend, and fortress. May He go before me in everything I do. Amen. Happy birthday to me.
87. It’s another time to celebrate God’s unending faithfulness and love over my life. Lord, I thank you for the problems I faced the last year because they will be my ladder to a successful life. Amen. Happy birthday to me.
88. Last year, God changed my story. He made me meet my helper. And ever since, I have been enjoying in all ramifications. Nothing has been impossible with God. I am glad I have God in my life. I pray He surprises me more this year. Happy birthday to you.
89. Whoever is alive, and does not thank God for the gift of life is an ingrate. God deserves all the thanks and accolades for sparing one’s life. I’m thanking God for giving me a good life and making it possible for me to live a happy one. Happy birthday to me.
90. When you please God, He does good to you. No one ever pleases God and does not get rewarded in multiple folds. I have enjoyed God’s grace up till now. And I’m thanking Him for granting me another year of fulfilment. Happy birthday to me.
91. Prayer of Guidance and Protection
God will be with me through life’s weary ways,
His light shall guide me in all the dark paths,
He shall be my defence and succour in all ways,
And His guardian angels shall never depart from me.
I will be preserved from all hidden snares,
And temptation will never take me unawares,
I will not be given more than I can bear,
And when I call on God, steadily he will be there!
I shall go forth in God’s name,
As my daily labour, I pursue.
I shall be hidden by God’s loving frame,
And His blessings shall He send on me like the morning dew.
God shall crown all my efforts with Success,
And all my daily struggles with testimonies.
I shall find favour where others lobby,
And His grace will be sure for me
Where ever I have no connection.
Those that sees me down below before,
Shall begin to look up unto me.
And all that I have lost,
I shall regain them back.
So shall it be on the occasion of my birthday and forever.
Amen, Amen and Amen.
92. Thank God for Another Year
For a brand new day,
For new hours of His blessedness
For a year of sunshine and rain
For the Cute Smiling face
For a year well spent,
For all the wishes and birthday gifts
For the Virtual Candles and all…
I thank my dear God who gives them all.
Happy Birthday to me.
93. I Pray for Success
The success that cannot be hidden,
The testimonies that are too big to share,
Miracles that never happened to anyone,
Shall be my lot today and forever.
Even as I celebrate my birthday. Amen.
Happy Birthday to me.
94. I Pray for Better Days Ahead
My days shall neither be spent in weariness,
Nor every moment from this day without hope.
And May God bring me stability, where in life I grope.
May His hands of mercy find me wherever I am lost,
And may His guardian angels save me at all cost. Amen.
Happy Birthday to me.
95. All Eyes Shall Begin to See the New Me
Henceforth, the eyes that have seen me in trials,
Shall be the very ones that will witness my turnarounds,
And hearts that sigh deeply at all my conditions,
Shall gather to rejoice with my new levels in God.
the mouths that spread the tales of my limitations,
Shall begin to spread the news of my abounding joy.
So shall it be from this day and forward.
Amen. Happy birthday to me.
96. I Pray a Greater Me
The eyes that have seen me broken down in sorrows,
Shall see me being lifted up in all your ways.
The hand that has been given to me,
Shall begin to receive from me.
This shall happen to me from today, and forever.
Amen. Happy birthday to me.
97. An End Shall Come to My Miseries
The Lord that used a stick to bring out the axe head through Elijah,
Shall help me recover all in life that I have lost,
The same God that used a rod to construct a bridge for the Israelites
Shall make ways for me where my enemies say there is no way.
The Lord that raised up the dead Lazarus,
Shall bring to life all that is dead in my life,
The one that feeds thousands with two fishes and five loaves,
Shall sign a perpetual deal of abundance for me.
And the Lord that takes the Israelites out of bondage in Egypt,
Shall surely take me out of all my life’s struggles.
So shall it be today, on my birthday and forever more.
Amen. Happy birthday to me.
98. My Petitions and Supplications
It’s another year of your unmerited favour,
Another year of your endless mercy and grace…
And as I’ve come in years past, I’m here now,
And I’ve come to ask as you word demands:
When I lift up my head, even unto the hills,
When I look down, through the valleys low…
When helpless, in search for someone to help
Let my help come from You, my Lord and maker,
The creator of heaven and earth.
Happy birthday to me.
99. I want You to Be My All in All
In You, I want to live, move and forever have my being.
In You, I want to rest and find help in times of need.
By you, I want to do all things that my hand finds to do,
And by you, I want to walk through all life’s challenges.
Help me, dear Lord, to become all you have made me to.
Help me to celebrate every birthday in your love. Amen.
100. To a Faithful God
All of my life, I’ve never known you to fail because You are the same wonderful God I’ve known from my mother’s womb.
In all the years I’ve been to and fro this planet earth, you have not stopped being a dear Father and friend to me.
So I have come with a heart of gratitude, saying I will be yours as long as I live. Thank you, Lord, for another year.
101. Thank You for Everything
My dear father and friend, I have come to say thank you for the gift of life and for adding another wonderful year to my age. And according to your word, Lord I have come to ask that you continue to be my guide, protector, defence, confidant, provider, saviour, redeemer and my all.
Thank you for the answered prayers. Happy birthday from you to me.
102. Forever, I Will Wait on You
From now on, I will wait on you. In times of need, I will seek your face, your face alone.
When darkness would come, I’ll run to your light, and when perplexed, I’ll run to you for refuge.
In my weary moments, Lord let me find you near; and when all help seems gone, let me see you as my reward.
Lord, help me to solely look unto you for help and no matter what comes my way, help me to praise your name.
This and much more I ask, dear Lord, even as I celebrate another birthday in your grace and loving-kindness.
103. I Ask for Blessings
Lord, I have come again to ask for your blessings, wisdom and all that your love can do. Help me to continue to live the life that pleases you and be the person you have created me to be.
To all my family, friends and loved ones, help me be a sure source of joy, merriment and help in times of need.
Help me to follow you daily, doing all things as you would always want me to. In Jesus name, Amen.
Once again, thank you for sparing my life to see another birthday in sound health. I love you, Lord.
104. Never Let Me Go, Lord
As you’ve done from ages past, Lord, continue to draw me closer to you and never let me go.
Since it’s another year that you have made, I lay my life down again, as an expression of gratitude.
I have come to seek refuge and solace in you, my strength, song and friend, for no one’s help would ever do.
Yes, here I have asking you to take your place inside of me, filling me with all of you.
And when the trials and temptations of the world would come at me, help me to stay tuned to you.
Yes, you are all I ever wanted and needed and that you will continue to be.
Happy birthday to me from you, Lord.
105. I Will Bless You, Lord
To the Lord who is rich in love
And to Him that’s slow to anger
The one whose name is ever great
And who has got a kind heart
For all Your goodness, Lord
For another year of your kindness toward me
For thousands of ways to prove your love for me…
My soul will continually bless you, Lord
My Spirit will worship your Holy Name, forever
My mouth will sing of your love like never before
And I will tell of your endless love for me.
Want More? See this Collection of Personal Birthday Prayers You Can Say to Yourself.