Best friends are essentially people who stick closer than family. Sometimes, your best friend could be a member of your family, or maybe not. Whatever be the case, the importance of a best friend cannot be underestimated. Consider yourself blessed if you’re lucky to have a best friend because they can be literally everything. They can be literally your rock in times of despair, they can avail their shoulders for you to lean and cry on whenever you need them.
However, despite the role of best friends in our lives, we sometimes tend to overlook them and underestimate what they stand for in our lives. There is no day set aside to appreciate and celebrate them, which is not the story for all the other categories of humans in the world. This group of persons can be our superheroes of all times and as such, they do not just need a day set apart to be celebrated, they need seasonless celebrations. Recognising and appreciating the roles they play in our lives should be done regularly and with all honesty.
This is where we come into the picture. Sometimes, actions and gifts are not enough to convey how you feel about your best friend. Putting your feelings in writing is a great and thoughtful way of showing your best friend that they are loved. Whatever your needs for best friend appreciation write-ups are, I’m sure that I have just the perfect solution for you. I have compiled a list of the best long paragraphs to send to your best friend. What are you still waiting for? Dig in already!
Long Distance Friendship Paragraphs
These heart-warming paragraphs are crafted to help make your friend feel special even if you’re far apart from each other.
Read also: Your Long Distance Friend Won’t Forget You In A Hurry If You Do This
1. There will be times when we will no longer see each other as often as we used to. There will be moments of ups and downs in our journey on the path of friendship. There will be moments when we would want to call it quits. I want you to know that I will not give up on us, at least not without a fight. Because you’re the best thing that ever happened to me in life and I won’t trade you for the finest pearl in the world. I love you, Bestie. Best friends forever!
2. Hello Bestie, I want you to know that I’m blessed to have a great friend like you. You’ve touched my heart in so many ways that I could never have thought of or imagined. I will always treasure our friendship with every breath in me. I love you, my beautiful friend.
3. One million memories, ten thousand inside jokes, one hundred shared secrets, one reason: best friends. I hope that as we grow older, we make even more memories, jokes, and shared secrets. Your Love is for keeps and I intend to keep it forever.
4. We’ve been together and we’ve been apart. There have been miles between us, and even hours in some cases, but we’ve always stayed friends. Most people aren’t lucky enough to have such a strong friendship in their lifetimes, but I know how lucky I am to call you my best friend.
5. From youngsters with scraped knees to teenagers with broken hearts, we’ve always had each other’s backs. You’re the best friend anyone can ask for, and I just want to thank you for being with me through all this time. I love you, Bestie.
6. You have inspired me to be the best version of myself that I can possibly be and I hope that I can somehow repay you for everything that you have done for me. You have taught me so much about life and because of you, I know and have had a taste of what true friendship is all about.
7. I love you for all that you are, for all of our memories, all of the fun times, all of the times we’ve supported each other, all of the times we’ve grown. We’ve really become a part of each other’s journey, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
8. Whatever happens, wherever we find ourselves and whoever we meet, let’s just always stay in touch, yeah? It would be weird not to have you around now. Smiles*
9. Friends like you are hard to find, which is why I am grateful every day that I have found you a long time ago. We had a lot of ups and downs but still, you never left my side. I just want you to know that I will always be here for you.
10. Thank you for making our friendship known to all and sundry. There is nothing I value more than my relationship with you, and it seems that everyone knows that. I love you, Bestie.
11. Like peas in a pod, we bond. We have transcended the realm of friendship, we have become family. To my friend who sticks closer than a sister, I love you.
12. You have always been a source of succour to me and I, to you. I’ll always be there for you, Darling just as I know that you’ll always be there for me. Nothing can break this bond of friendship. I love you so much.
13. I hope you know how much you mean to me. You are my world, and I would do anything for you. If you ever need me for anything, and I mean just about anything at all, know that I’ll be there in a flash.
14. Honestly, I can talk about you all day and all through the night, and even now, I have a million more things to say. Be that as it may, too many words get to be good for nothing, so I’ll simply end it at “you’re the most magnificent individual I’ve ever met, and I can’t imagine a life without you”.
15. Dear Friend,
We say ‘thank you’ a lot, sometimes even when we don’t mean it, but when I say the words, I really mean them. I don’t know what I would have done without you by my side. Lovers, partners, boyfriends, they may come and go, but best friends really are forever. I’m glad that you’re my best friend. Thank you!
Long Cute Paragraphs to Write to Your Best Friend
Not only will these little but vital acts warm the heart of your best friend and show them how much they mean to you, it also helps to strengthen your friendship and bond. Go ahead and send them these long cute paragraphs.
Also read: How To Know If Your Friend Values You
16. Best Friend,
Can you believe how many years we’ve known each other now? It almost feels like too many years to be true, so many memories made and stored away, tales to be told, and perhaps a few stories that we don’t remember… although that’s probably for the best!
17. I hope that one day, we will be causing havoc and laughing in a care home together, tripping each other over with our zimmer frames and walkers. Wouldn’t it be cool to say that we had fifty, sixty, perhaps even seventy years of friendship under our belts?
18. However long you stay in my life as my best friend, I’m thankful for each and every day. You’re the coolest person I’ve ever met.
19. Yo, Bestie!
Please don’t go anywhere. I genuinely don’t know what I would do without you on my team, holding my hand through all the good decisions, and even a few of the bad.
20. You’ve been both a rock and a guiding star to me, although not always guiding me down all of the appropriate paths. Every giggle was worth it though, the two of us creating memories that are no doubt going to last us a lifetime.
21. I would have given you a concert ticket or a car because that’s what you wished for, but I only have a heart that can love you until the end of time. And this sweater I brought because you will look good on it.
22. Good morning, Best friend. I hope you have a great day. I know you’ve been having a tough time with things lately, but I just wanted you to know that I think you’re one of the coolest people in the whole world.
23. Chin up, Bestie. I’ll be here if and when you need me: whether it’s to throw tissues at you to mop up the tears, throw my arms around you when you need a really big hug, or just to listen when you need to rant and scream. I’ll always be there, just like you’ve always been there for me.
24. To my Bestie,
I’ve never had a relationship or friendship where I found I could lean on that person wholeheartedly, but that changed when you entered my life. You have allowed me to lean on you and, in return, I will always allow you to lean on me. I will be your friend forever.
25. We might fall out but just remember that I know too much about you and you know too much about me. Haha! I’m just making jokes. I would NEVER tell your secrets, and I trust you enough to know that I can say the same about you.
26. Thank you for being the person who makes me laugh, wipes away my tears, and secretly helps me to plot revenge on all bad boyfriends. You’re simply the best!
27. Sometimes, a person will come into your life and will change it like no other. That person won’t be a relative, although they may seem like they are a family member at times. Sometimes, they are even better than family members. That person won’t be a lover or a partner either. That person will last the distance; better than a lover. That’s who you are to me, my Best friend.
28. They’ll be the person you actually want to run to when the going gets tough, rather than the one you are forced to run to because of a blood tie. They’ll be the person that you can’t wait to call or text when good or exciting things happen, a true test — surviving and sticking together through both the good times and the bad. My most loyal confidant, my best friend. Thanks for being here and there for me.
29. We’re such good friends, you’d think that we have known each other for years. You’d never have guessed that we would have been friends for such a short space of time because it feels like I already know you inside and out. I treasure you, Best friend.
30. It’s amazing how much of an impact one person can have. How much they can light up the bad days and make the great days even better. That’s the impact you’ve had on my life. You’ve managed to light up the bad days and make all of the great days so much better. Let’s hope that our friendship carries on for many more years to come.
Good Paragraphs to Send to Your Best Friend
Channelling your emotions into creating beautiful paragraphs such as these good paragraphs to send to your best friend will definitely do a lot of good to the bond between your best friend and yourself.
Read also: Perfect Ways To Make Your Best Friend Cry
31. Life has a funny way of working out… of putting us in the line of people that we need to be around or know, for one reason or another. I truly believe that you were put in MY line because we were MEANT to know each other. We were MEANT to be in each other’s lives. Thank you for being my Best friend and confidant.
I hope you have a day that is just as fabulous as you are, and that good luck sprinkles itself all over you. I seem to have been blessed with all the luck in the world, bagging you as my best friend; someone who’s there for me through thick and thin, good and bad. You’re a great person.
34. We had our hearts broken together, ate tubs of ice cream with one another, cried into each other’s shoulders until we thought there were no more tears left to cry. We’ve had glasses of wine and celebrations galore, parties that went on until the early hours of the morning, nights where we would stay awake until the early hours of the morning too. Cheers to this our awesome journey of friendship.
35. Friendship. It’s a beautiful thing. Not everyone is blessed to have such a kind, caring, funny and matured person in their life. I’m certainly blessed to have you in mine.
36. I never really believed in guardian angels, but I’m starting to wonder if they might just come in the form of friends. Or, rather, best friends. When you think about it, a guardian angel isn’t so different from a best friend. They both make sure you stay on the right track as best as possible. They are also there to pick you up and lift your spirits when the times are hard. Thanks for all that you do. I love you, Best friend.
37. Who is a friend?
They are someone who can keep your secrets.
They are someone who will be there at the other end of the phone when you’re having a bad day.
They’re the first person you want to call when something good happens to you.
They’re the one person who will accept you as you are, no matter what. In return, you accept them for everything and anything they are too.
They’re someone whose opinion you value, and whose opinions you trust. A friend is a very special gift, and you’re the best friend a girl could ask for.
Thank you for being all that to me, and more. I celebrate you.
38. There are so many ways to say thank you, in so many different languages, but even if I were to say, “Thank you” in every single language on the planet, it still wouldn’t be enough to convey just how special you are to me.
39. They say that friends are the family you choose to have for yourself, and if I could choose all over again, it would be you every single time.
40. I’ve had a lot of friends over the years, some of which have left my life just as quickly as they entered it. You have stuck around, through thick and thin, during periods of my life when all others have walked away. You ARE a true friend.
41. If I had all the money in the world, I would choose today to take you out for dinner, maybe treat you to a movie, spoil you a little. We do these things for our significant others, but our friends are the people who often love us the most. It would be lovely if I treated you in the same special ways that you deserve.
42. I don’t have all the money in the world, but I do have all the love in the world for you, my friend. Thanks for always being there for me.
43. No matter the obstacles that have been thrown in our paths or how many other people have tried to tear our friendship in two, we’ve stood the test of time. Most people aren’t lucky enough to have such a strong friendship in their lifetimes, but I know how lucky I am to call you my Best friend.
44. When you’re around, I laugh. When you smile, I smile. When you’re sad, I feel sad. When you’re excited, I’m excited too. We might laugh, joke and be sisters from different mothers another mister, but one thing that definitely isn’t a joke is the friendship we have forged. Sturdy, durable and reliable. I love you, Bestie.
45. Roses are red, violets are blue, you’re not my lover but I still have so much love for you. I can’t wait to tell you how glad I am that you’re a friend of mine. I can tell you something right now: not having you as my best friend would make me very sad.
Funny Paragraphs to Send to A Close Friend
You should check out these awesome paragraphs that will help to lift the mood of your close friend whenever they are down or going through a patch.
Read also: Easy Ways To Brighten Your Friend’s Mood When They Are Sad
46. To my Best friend,
Thanks for never letting me leave the house in an outfit that I look stupid in. Thanks for always being honest when I’ve put on a little weight. Thanks for always being You. Thanks for not judging me, even though I seem to make the same mistakes over and over again. Thanks for being funny, smart, and cool. Most of all, thanks for being my friend.
47. They say the definition of true friendship is walking into someone’s house and your phone automatically gets connected to their wifi. For as long as you promise to remain my friend, I promise to always let you use mine. I love you so much, Best friend.
48. I want you to know that I will not give up on us, at least not without a fight, because you’re the best thing that ever happened to me in life. Come rain, come sunshine, you will always be my best friend forever. I love you, Bestie.
49. If we had to walk a thousand steps to be together again, I would walk nine hundred and ninety-nine steps so that you can only take a step. I love and care about you, Bestie.
50. If we had to drive ten miles across the city just to see each other, I would drive nine miles so that you could drive for just a mile. I feel honoured to be with an awesome friend like you and I will always cherish our friendship. I love you so much more than you could ever imagine.
51. You’ve been there for me through it all: the heartbreaks, the disappointments, and even the failures. You know about the boy who broke my heart, and we both know you’ll hit him with your car if you ever get the chance. Thanks for sticking around and staying with me, Boo.
52. You were there when I didn’t get into that dream school when I flunked that exam. You cheered me up and brought me ice cream. You took me dancing when I wanted to cry – you made me breakfast when I crashed on your couch. Thank you for being you and more importantly, for being my friend.
53. You are incredibly dear to me, and I can’t wait to constantly remind your husband that he got crazy lucky and out kicked his coverage big time.
54. You are beautiful inside and out. On the outside, you are so gorgeous; you’re a very unique and incredible definition of beauty, and I know I’m one of many who see it. You’re intimidating to stand next to in pictures because I know your light shines so bright, but I’ll gladly stand next to you and take a picture because I’m so excited to show the world how beautiful my best friend is. On the inside, you are even prettier, with a warm heart, a sharp mind and an unbelievably good personality.
55. You are hands down the funniest person I know, and I still can’t believe that someone as funny and hilarious as you chooses to spend her time with someone as awkward as me. I mean, half the time we’re laughing at some fail I had, so I guess I contribute a little bit to our constant laughs.
56. You are so kind and sweet. God spent a little extra time when he made you because you’re the total package: you’re beautiful, awesome and amazing, all wrapped in one, and I’m so lucky he put you in my life. He knows that I’d be lost without you.
57. No matter where life takes us to, I will always be there for you, because true friends always stick together and never leave each other. Because two is always better than one. And you plus I equals an unbeatable and unstoppable team. I cherish you so much, my Dearest.
58. I am the luckiest man in the entire universe because I was given an opportunity not just to meet but also have someone as special and amazing as you are as my Bestie. I promise to always cherish, respect, and honour you.
59. I love you so much with every breath in me till the end of time because a friend like you is very rare. You know that I love you right? Well, I do.
60. Even though we don’t see each other every day, I will never stop cherishing our friendship. Even if we don’t hear from each other every time, I will never stop reminiscing about you and the beautiful moments we’ve had together. I care for you, my beautiful friend.
61. And even though the sun stops shining and the cloud doesn’t pour down rain on the earth, I will never stop being your friend. I love you beyond the stars, my sweetest friend.
62. I might not be able to know everything about you, my dearest. Because each and every day is another avenue for me to know you a bit more than before; to get to be closer to you and cherish you more.
63. I want you to know that one of the reasons why I’m with you is to know you much better. I adore you, my beautiful friend. Keep living. You’re important to me.
64. There will come a time in our life when we need to demonstrate the value of true friendship. Many of us have failed in these duties. We neglect them and give ears to unnecessary things. It is very shameful to say that I have failed you. You have been the true definition of a good friend. You stood by me even in my bad times. I am really grateful and happy to have you as my Best friend. I love you, Bestie.
65. Certain things happen in a certain way at a certain time and sometimes, God brings certain people into our lives for a purpose, but whatever reasons He had in mind for making our paths cross and bringing us together, I don’t really care, because I’m honoured and grateful that He did. I love you always, my Best friend.
Nice Paragraphs to Send to Your Bestie
Try out something nice and different by ensuring that your best friend wakes up to some of these thoughtful and nice paragraphs to send to your bestie. It will really mean a lot to them, and they will appreciate it.
Read also: How To Know If You Are Your Best Friend’s Best Friend
66. When sadness loomed around me, you were present to pull me out of it. How you do it goes beyond me. I am just glad I have a guardian angel with me. I love you, Bestie.
67. Having you in my life is really wonderful. You are not just a friend, you are like family now, and I am sorry if I haven’t really been there for you when I should. I promise to be there for you more often and be a better person all around.
68. Friendship isn’t always about partying, grooving and wasting some precious time, but also to give advice and listen to thoughts and opinions. All these you have done and still do. Truly you have been a great friend to me. I love you unconditionally.
69. Hello Best friend,
I want you to know that I’m blessed to have a great friend like you. You are more precious than the finest gold and silver in the entire universe. You’ve touched my life and heart in so many ways that I could never have thought of.
70. In my difficult times, you show your skills. When I am tired, you give me a shoulder to rest on. When I am in a problem, you don’t rest till I am out of it. You are wonderful and you have always shown me that I can count on you at any time.
71. Dear Bestie,
Please stay in my life forever because your friendship is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. You’ve lit up my life like no other. You’re always the one to lead our adventures. You’re always the person who can light up a room the way you have lit up my heart. I love you, my dear Best friend.
72. A true friend always understands even when the other one is not saying or doing anything. You have always understood me even in the moments when I am not saying anything. You really are a true friend. Thank you for being you, and for showing me the true meaning of love and friendship.
73. Thank goodness that our paths crossed, and I got to meet an understanding friend like you. I cherish every moment with you, my lovely friend. I love you so much.
74. You’ve always been by my side since we were little kids. From youngsters with scraped knees to teenagers with broken hearts, we’ve always had each other’s backs. Thank you for the amazing memories, Bestie.
75. You’re the best friend anyone can ever wish or ask for, and I just want to thank you for being with me through all this time. I love you, Best friend.
76. Hello Sweetheart,
I want you to know that I’m blessed to have a great friend like you. You’ve touched my heart in so many ways that I could never have thought of. I will always treasure our friendship with every breath in me. I love you, and I am proud to say that you are my Best friend.
77. Just like on all other days, I pray that our friendship will always blossom and know no end. It will always stay fresh like the early morning river.
78. Each and every day will be another chance to cherish and love each other so much more than ever before. We will always be there for each other till the end of time. I love you beyond the stars, my Best friend.
79. You happened to be someone who I didn’t expect to get along so well and be happy with. You were a familiar stranger, as you were someone whom I don’t know before. But guess what? You turned out to be the best thing and one of the most beautiful things that ever happened to me in life. I love you, my darling friend.
80. At a point in my life, I was almost giving up on everyone and everything. That was when you came and gave me a reason and future to hold on to. I couldn’t have asked for a better friend than you. Thank you, my dear friend.
81. Thoughts of you crossed my mind this morning and I am filled with gratitude for having a special friend like you in my life.
82. Just as true friendship is not measured by how far we’ve been together but by how well it has been, also real bonding is not measured by the time spent together in the company of each other but by the solace and solitude that comes with being with you, Bestie. I love you more than you know.
83. I have always wanted a friend that will replace the brother I never had. You have been more than a friend to me. You are my brother, and I am glad that you came into my life.
84. I’m grateful to God for bringing you to me. We might not be together every day, but I am sure that you will always be there for me whenever I need you. I will forever be indebted to you, my friend.
85. Your friendship is like the sunrise which I can’t always have throughout my day, but I’m certain that you will always be there each time I wake up to the break of a new dawn. I love you more than love itself, my Best friend.
86. No matter where life takes us, I will always be your Best friend. I will be there when you need someone to talk to, whether you’re elated or depressed. I’ll be there when you want company through a long, lonely day. I will be there for you, in sickness and in health because you’re my Best friend and I cherish you so much.
87. They say that you don’t get to pick who you’re related to. That’s true. But you do get to pick who your family is. Your real family. You’ll always be my family. We’re closer than sisters could ever be, thicker than thieves. You know all my secrets, all my wild ambitions. You support every one of my craziest fantasies. Thanks, Baby.
88. What would I do without you? I guess I’d have to watch Rent and Titanic on my own, on the couch, with a pint of ice cream and no one to cry with. I’d have to learn to take care of myself. I’d have to dole out my own advice. I’d have to scheme and dream – all on my own. That’s a very boring way to go through life if you ask me.
89. If our friendship was to be a big beautiful building, I would be the ground, to protect you from every creepy thing and I would be the roof, to be a shade over you during the rainy day. I love you so much, Best friend of all ages.
90. Thank you first of all for accepting me and loving me for exactly who I am. This isn’t easy. I can be stubborn, difficult and confusing, but you love and accept me for who I am.
91. There are days I wonder when you’ll finally come to your senses and move on and find a new BFF, one who isn’t so complicated, but to my amazement, you never do. You tell me that you’ll take the good with the bad, and when I question whether I have any good left, you’re always there to reassure me and show me that I do.
92. Thank you for loving me in my dork and difficult moments, moments that if the rest of the world saw, they’d probably walk away. Thank you for understanding me like no one else. No one does it better than you.
93. if we didn’t have the connection we did, I can’t imagine how lonely and big this world would feel. Because of you, this world seems like a little friendlier place, one I can see myself being a part of.
94. I feel so blessed to have a friend like you. I never thought angels could exist in this world, but here you are in human flesh. Your friendship is so precious to me that I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world, not even a million bucks.
95. I will never be alone because I have always got you right by my side. Everything seems awesome and in place. Best friends forever!
96. You are more than a friend that’s why I call you sister. I can’t think of a better way to express who you are to me. You love me with all your heart, you advise me, cry with me, and share my pains. You help me forget my sorrows. You always have a way to keep me going. You are my sister, that sister that will never give up on me. I love you so much.
97. Who would I text when I can’t sleep? Who would I FaceTime until 2 AM, just because we can? Who would talk me through every family crisis, every wardrobe malfunction, every anxiety attack? I tell you all the secrets that I can’t tell my mom just because you’re my Best friend. Thank you for accepting me just the way I am.
98. You know everything – everything about me, probably better than I know myself. You know I tend to overreact, but you don’t judge me for it. You never have. You’ve been there for the smallest victories and the biggest catastrophes. Thanks, Bestie.
99. Dear Bestie,
We have come a long way. We’ve grown up, changed, had fights, lied, and done probably everything anyone could think of. But there’s a reason why we have remained friends. Thanks for always forgiving and tolerating me.
100. You’re always there for me when I fall, and always know how to make me smile when I’m down. It’s the little and simple things you do to make me laugh. Thank you and never forget that I love and adore you.
If there is a set of people who are very under-appreciated in this world, it is the best friends. They take all the bullets for us, literally and figuratively, but yet, we treat them as normal humans instead of the superhumans that they truly are. Well, the time has come for us to give them their due recognition and accolades. And what better way than to remind them of how special they are to you through mind-blowing and soul-lifting write-ups straight from the heart?
You can find nice messages in my collection above to help you at least, try to communicate your gratitude to your bestie. Look back at all you’ve been through with them and you will realise that they deserve more accolades than a lot of people we give the same in our lives.
I set up this list with the aim of satisfying the needs of different people who are looking to appreciate their best friends in different ways. I got best, cutting across a lot of categories of people. I hope that you found it helpful. Do not forget to hit the share button. Who knows? You might be helping someone on your list. Cheers!