True love is a long-lasting relationship that has stood the test of time. Such love overcame all kinds of storms, stood strong, and then, came out better.
An example of true love mentioned above is the one shared by your grandparents. The years of their relationship is not a small feat, it’s something you didn’t know the beginning as a grandchild but then, you still found the love strong, beautiful and sweet as ever.
Celebrating the anniversary of their union is a thing of joy for your parents and also for you as a grandchild. It is not just any kind of celebration but a celebration of love and a celebration of the day two hearts were joined together to live as one. Their kind of love is not just one that’s celebrating two to five years of existence, it is one that has stayed and birth forth beautiful offspring off which you are a product.
As a grandchild, you have experienced this garden of love and have also flourished in it, so, you need to shower them plenty of love on this their special day.
Here is a beautiful collection of lovely happy wedding anniversary messages for grandparents that can express how you love and adore their union. It makes your grandpa and grandma rejuvenate their love life and also make them feel special about themselves irrespective of their age. Send it to them and you will be glad you did.
Best Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Grandparents
Your grandma and grandpa surely deserve the best in life, most especially on the anniversary of their union. Sending them these best wedding anniversary wishes for grandparents not only helps you make them feel special. It also helps in making their day a day to reminisce and be proud of how far they have survived life difficult situations as a couple.
Also read: Beautiful moments to always share with your grandparents as a grandchild
1. Happy wedding anniversary to my model couple asides from my parent. The love you share makes me believe that happily ever after can be achieved. May your love continue to grow stronger as the days go by and may you never live a life of sorrow. Happy wedding anniversary grandpa and grandma, I love you both.
2. You are a testimony that age is not a limitation to love, your love keeps growing stronger by the day. Happy wedding anniversary, sir and ma. May you continue to grey together in each other’s arms. Have fun today.
3. Thank you for being Grandma’s shadow all through the years. Happy wedding anniversary to you both, sir and ma, may the continue to bless you and keep you always.
4. Love lives in this marriage, life lives in this union and joy dwells in this home. Happy wedding anniversary to the longest-married couple I know. May your love never diminish.
5. Today is a special day for you grandma and grandpa, may it never turn sour, and may we continue to celebrate today for good. Happy wedding anniversary, sir and ma,
6. Thank you for passing a good legacy of a happy home to my generation. Happy wedding anniversary to the best couple that can ever teach me how to love well. May your life be filled with more love, more light, and more joy. I love you both.
7. I will be giving these Two beautiful lovebirds the best couple in my little world. Happy wedding anniversary sir and ma. God bless all that pertains to you.
8. Thank you for making this marriage work, thank you for all your sacrifices. Happy wedding anniversary papa and mama. You are greatly loved.
9. Your union is one of the sweetest bonds I have ever seen, you radiate love all around you. Congratulations on your anniversary. You are loved by all.
10. Happy vow renewal today grandpa and grand your love are a sweet one to behold and wish for. Enjoy old age together in each other’s solace.
11. Happy ever after is not immediately after marriage, it is a milestone after marriage. Happy wedding anniversary to my happily ever after couple. I love you.
12. I hope that grandpa will write you a 45lines to celebrate today. Happy wedding anniversary, mama. Enjoy your day.
13. Every of your wedding anniversary celebration is not just a party for me, it’s an encouragement for. Congratulations on this year’s celebration. May you grow old in each others warmth
14. Congratulations on another year to show us the path to have a long-lasting marriage. You are an inspiration. I wish you more strength and even more love at this season of your lives.
15. Grandpa and grandma, thanking you for setting the bar high, thank you for raising the standard, and thank you for all your love and care. Happy anniversary.
Anniversary Quotes for Grandparents
These anniversary quotes for grandparents will make your grandparents want to retake their vows again and again. Send to them and you will be glad you did.
You need: Things that interest your grandparents that you must always do
16. Love is beautiful when you are with the right person they say but when I am with you both I am sure that love is real. Have a lovely wedding anniversary celebration grandpa and grandma. You are loved.
17. It’s a beautiful thing staying with one person over the years and still every day is worth fighting for. I love what you share, I wish for what you share and I adore what you share. Happy wedding anniversary to my grandparents.
18. Your marriage is an inspiration that anyone can have a happy marriage irrespective of the hurdles and struggles. Thank you for teaching mum and dad how to love. Happy wedding anniversary, papa and mama.
19. I’m so happy to be raised by two people who still call themselves ‘honey and baby’ even during a misunderstanding. I love you both so much. Happy wedding anniversary.
20. Happy wedding anniversary to great partners and great couples, I call them the snail and its shell. May you continue to grow more in love and happiness. You are loved.
21. You are the best couple, funny, sweet, loving, and caring. That’s why I love to be around you. Happy anniversary.
22. May your cup of love keep overflowing for everyone to witness and may your heart be filled with happiness and joy. Happy wedding anniversary.
23. I wish you a happy anniversary one filled with love unspeakable and peace unstoppable. Have a great day.
24. I have learned so much from you watching the way you handle issues with grandma. Thank you for being my role model. Happy anniversary.
25. Thank you for showcasing patience and endurance in your love life, the devil tried but didn’t have a say. I congratulate you that you are celebrating this day together. Happy wedding anniversary.
26. Happy wedding anniversary to my grandparents, you are a great treasure without measure. May God continue to bless your union. I love you.
27. May your love for each other continues to increase. Happy wedding anniversary, sir.
28.Words will fail e in describing how beautiful your love is. What you share is real, enduring and lasting. I hope that it continues to grow stronger irrespective of the age. I love you, sir and ma. Happy wedding anniversary.
29. Today, we join the host of heaven to celebrate this union one that is so heavenly and blessed. Happy 50th-anniversary grandpa and grandma. Thanks for being the cute lovey couple at all times.
30. I wish to have a love as peaceful as yours, loving as yours and understanding as yours someday. I love everything about your love, grandpa and grandma. Enjoy your anniversary celebration,
Happy Anniversary to My Grandparents
Happy anniversary to my grandparents is a collection of sweet and romantic messages that can be sent to your grandma and grandpa on the anniversary of their union.
Please read: Things you should never do without your grandparent’s permission
31. I wish to have a home as beautiful as yours someday, a home filled with so much love, joy, and happiness. You both deserve an award for keeping strong through the hurdles. I love you, mama and papa. Happy wedding anniversary.
32. I am so lucky to have you as my grandparents, thank you for teaching love in the simplest form I can ever imagine. Congratulations on your 40th year together.
33. You don’t need to renew your wedding vows because it is an understatement of what you have shared over the years. The love you share grows stronger every day and I’m proud to be your grandchild. Happy wedding anniversary to you, I love you.
34. Happy anniversary, love is the definition of who you are. Love is what you share and love is what you radiate. Enjoy today in each other’s arms.
35. A beautiful marriage births beautiful people. I am a product of the love you share and I pray that it will never diminish. Happy wedding anniversary grandpa and grandma.
36. You have shared the beautiful moments, and the ugly moments together over the years, your love has stood the test of time and I believe that there are more beautiful days ahead. Happy vow day celebration.
37. Congratulations on another year greying together I love and happiness. Happy celebration grandpa and grandma.
38. Cheers to another year of more love to share, more dreams to achieve, and more families to impact. Happy wedding anniversary.
39. I pray that every day you spent together this new year be filled with more love than the one shared in the past years. Happy wedding anniversary to my old but young couple.
40. You both are a perfect example for a love doctor, we love you, we cherish you and we adore what you’ve shared for years. Happy wedding anniversary, lovely couples.
41. To my ever beautiful grandmother and my handsome grandfather, I hope that you have a day filled with awesome memories of how your love stories started, and may your laugh out your sorrows in the assurance of a long-lasting love story. Happy wedding anniversary.
42. To the most beautiful people in my life, who always treat me like a little child. Happy wedding anniversary.
43. Your love story is one I will never get tired of listening to, it makes me believe that Romeo and Juliet is not just a story character but a life to live. Happy wedding anniversary to my grandparents.
44. Happy wedding anniversary to the strongest and the most beautiful couple I know. May your skin wrinkle together and may your shoulders not be too old to harbour each other.
45. Nobody does love better than you two. You are a perfect match send from above. Your love is so heavenly and beautiful. Continue to flourish and prosper in love. Happy wedding anniversary.
Grandparents Anniversary Card Messages
With these grandparent’s anniversary card messages, you can write these customized heartfelt messages for your grandparents on a handmade card. They are specially written for a purpose like this.
Please read: Best gift items to give your grandparents on their wedding anniversary
46. The years of your don’t just matter to us, what matters to us most is the joy, love, and happiness you have shared over the years. Your marriage is full of understanding and decked with so much happiness irrespective of the hurdles. This day, I wish that your day is filled with more happiness, joy, and understanding. Happy wedding anniversary.
47. You have done so many things together and have survived it all because of the love you shared. You both are beauties to behold, most especially at night when you sit down together holding hands in preparation for the night. I pray that death will not take anyone of you early enough and I also pray that you will grey in each other’s arms.
48. Even after so many years, it still feels that you said the vows yesterday. I love to know that you read your vows to each other every year and I’m happy that this is yet another year to love each other better than the last one. I wish you both unending love. Happy anniversary.
49. Dear grandparents, you are an inspiration to the younger generation who feels that love is all about getting married. You have proven to us that true love is living with one person for years and still loving the person more as the days go by. Thank you for raising the bar higher than we thought. Happy wedding anniversary.
50. Your love grows, flourishes and becomes more beautiful after every anniversary, so this year I look forward to the days ahead and I hope that this love never diminishes or reduces. I love you, grandpa and grandma. Happy anniversary.
Make your grandparents feel loved on their special day. They have been through so much and they deserve to be celebrated and loved. Their wedding anniversary is a good avenue to do this. Send them the above cute happy anniversary messages for grandparents and help them have a great day.