Love is a beautiful thing but finding it is also rare. This is why when it’s found and it’s long-lasting, it deserves to be celebrated, especially when it’s about the love anniversary of your parents.
Sure, your parents will celebrate each other and their marriage, but great parents should be praised by their children for being a good example of true love.
You can let your parents know that you appreciate them being a good example and also being great parents.
As they celebrate their Anniversary, use any of this best happy wedding anniversary wishes for mom and dad to get started
Wedding Anniversary Messages for Mom and Dad
I send this message to you from my heart, mom and dad, on your wedding anniversary because you deserve to be celebrated in every way. May your days and your mouths be filled with laughter all the days of your life.
1. The two of you are just perfect for each other, I have never seen any marriage more perfect than yours. Happy wedding anniversary, mom and dad.
2. Right under your noses, I’ve grown to be the best human anyone would love to be around, and that’s because my parents were more than enough example. Happy wedding anniversary to the best couple I know.
3. It takes two to be a team, and you both are just what teammates look like. You assume roles not minding whose task it is. I’m sure I won’t have a difficult time settling with my spouse, all thanks to the two of you. Happy wedding anniversary, mom and dad.
4. A lot of kids struggle psychologically from being raised in a dysfunctional home, but mine is different, and I can’t thank God enough for giving me, such delightful parents. Happy wedding anniversary, mom and dad.
5. I have watched the two of you in silence cover milestones in your marriage. There is nothing I want more than to continue to be your child. Happy wedding anniversary, mom and dad.
6. Happy wedding anniversary, mom and dad. Thank you for making my life look like a holiday. I’m so glad to have you both around.
7. The Lord will keep you both for me in sound health. As you celebrate another year of togetherness, so shall your love continue to flourish. Happy wedding anniversary, mom and dad.
8. My life is a screenshot of the happy memories you gave me. I smile even in my sleep knowing that my parents are alive, healthy, and still madly in love with each other. Happy wedding anniversary, mom and dad.
9. Yours is a marriage made in heaven. How can one be so lucky to find a perfect mate like the both of you? Happy wedding anniversary, mom and dad.
10. As you both cross another mile of your journeys together, may the glory of God in your marriage remain forevermore. Happy wedding anniversary, mom and dad.
11. I have seen you both settle differences that could have warranted serious altercations peacefully like it was nothing. You both challenge me to be better every day. Happy wedding anniversary, mom and dad.
12. Too many times I have wondered how such exceeding gladness exists in our home, and I have come to the understanding of God’s perfect love and the understanding you both share. Happy wedding anniversary mom and dad.
13. Thank you for making my life beautiful. I can’t wish for a better family than this. Happy wedding anniversary, mom and dad.
14. Often times I have wondered how you both do it. It’s like magic, and sometimes I get jealous and wish for such a wonderful family for myself too. Happy wedding anniversary, mom and dad.
15. Happy wedding anniversary, mom and dad. Times and seasons have passed, yet your love has remained evergreen. God bless both of you always.
Best Wishes for Mom and Dad’s Anniversary
I have so many wishes for you on this day because my heart rejoices with you even as you celebrate your anniversary today, mom and dad. May this anniversary mark the beginning of even greater things in your life.
16. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful environment to grow and harness my potentials. Happy wedding anniversary, mom and dad. Here is wishing you both forever love and peace.
17. Nothing makes a child happier than the joy and gladness In the faces of his parents. Happy wedding anniversary, mom and dad. I wish you more and more of God’s undying love and oneness.
18. Today is a day to celebrate the two most important people in my life. Happy wedding anniversary, mom and dad. Here is wishing you both everlasting love and happiness.
19. There are so many times I have been stuck at life puzzles, but watching you both and how you unravel yours made mine easier. Happy wedding anniversary, mom and dad. Wishing you a joyous celebration.
20. I know you both are the reason I have grown into this responsible and well-taught human being that I’m today. Happy wedding anniversary, mom and dad. Wishing you both a memorable anniversary.
21. As you celebrate another year of God’s perfect love, may it never grow weak, you both shall increase from strength to strength in your marriage. Happy wedding anniversary, mom and dad.
22. When I was little, I thought you both were hard on me but now, I understand better, and I’m grateful for every rebuke and chastisement I got. Happy wedding anniversary, mom and dad. I wish you, unending love.
23. I love the way you nurtured me. I have been out there and I have seen the difference between me and other kids. Happy wedding anniversary, mom and dad, I wish you many more years together.
24. I was that child who other kids were told to emulate. Up until now, people still learn from just being around me, and I thank you both for affecting such character in me. Happy wedding anniversary, mom and dad. Wishing you long life and happiness.
25. The discipline you instilled in me is the major reason I didn’t go astray. You played your individual role perfectly and I someday wish to instil such in my children. Happy wedding anniversary, mom and dad. I wish you well always.
26. It’s yet another year of your anniversary mom and dad. Here is wishing you both a harvest of miracles. May the seeds you have planted continue to grow and replenish.
27. So many times, I have seen marriages crash. But every time I look at you both and how your marriage has turned out over the years, I just kneel and glorify God. Happy wedding anniversary, mom and dad. Wishing you sweeter memories.
28. Happy wedding anniversary, mom and dad. There can’t be a better time to celebrate your anniversary. I wish you many more years together in love and peace.
29. Today, as you celebrate another mile of your journeys together, I wish you so much more of life’s wonderful experiences. Happy wedding anniversary, mom and dad.
30. Thank you for the joy and laughter in our home. If it were not for the way you groomed me, my life wouldn’t have been this sweet. Happy wedding anniversary mom and dad. Wishing you many more gracious years.
Father Mother Wedding Anniversary Wishes
So many things to say, so many wishes to send your way on this day of your wedding anniversary because you have been a great father and mother. But I will settle for God’s blessings being showered on you in every area of your life.
31. Sometimes I ask myself what I did to deserve such an amazing gift of having you both as my father and mother. I wish you God’s favour all the days of your lives. Happy wedding anniversary.
32. To the best father and mother on the planet. Whenever I remember the sacrifices, you have made on my behalf, I just bless God for you. Happy wedding anniversary.
33. The joy of seeing my father and mother at the end of every school year is second to none. Happy wedding anniversary, father and mother.
34. Dearest father and mother, how else do I express my gratitude, than in open confession? You both mean the world to me. Happy wedding anniversary.
35. May this wedding anniversary never be the last you will celebrate. Happy wedding anniversary, father and mother.
36. I have been thinking about how best to celebrate today with you, dearest father and mother. Happy wedding anniversary and many happier years ahead.
37. Thank you father for being so liberal, thank you mother forever loving and caring for me. I do not take all your labour of love for granted. Happy wedding anniversary.
38. My siblings and I boast about the kind of father and mother we have. That wouldn’t have been possible if the both of you didn’t lead such beautiful lives. Happy wedding anniversary.
39. I’m super proud of my father and mother. I wonder what life would have been without them. Happy wedding anniversary.
40. My mother is one amazing soul, so rare to find on this planet, my father is a good complement to her. They both deserve the world. Happy wedding anniversary, father and mother.
Marriage Anniversary Wishes for Mom and Dad
One of my wishes for you, mom and dad as you celebrate your wedding anniversary is that you be happy. Seeing you happy feels me with so much joy because you deserve it. I want you to reap the fruits of all your sacrifices in my life.
41. It’s that time of the year again to remember the inception of this wonderful family. Happy marriage anniversary, mom and dad. I wish you God’s unending preservation.
42. Your marriage was made in heaven. You are the perfect mate for each other. Happy marriage anniversary, mom and dad.
43. I can’t remember any time you both had arguments in our presence. You modelled your marriage so well. I wish you a memorable marriage anniversary, mom and dad.
44. I had what every child seeks to have, and that is the wonderful gift of a wholesome family. Happy marriage anniversary, mom and dad. Wishing you both everlasting joy.
45. On this joyous day of your marriage anniversary mom and dad. I wish you both an amazing time. Have fun and be merry. You deserve to be celebrated.
46. There can’t be any other power couple. You both are a typical example of what it means to be parents indeed. Happy marriage anniversary, mom and dad. Here is wishing you nothing but harvests of your labour of love.
47. I wish to have you as my parents even in my next life. Happy marriage anniversary, mom and dad. I love you two so dearly.
48. To my ever-loving parents. There can’t be two of your kind in the world. Happy marriage anniversary, mom and dad. Wishing you both an amazing year full of love.
49. Happy marriage anniversary, mom and dad. You taught me the true meaning of sacrifice and forbearance. Here is wishing you both the most amazing year of your love life.
50. I had no issues with the lack of parental care. You both nurtured me in wisdom and might. Happy marriage anniversary, mom and dad. Wishing you everlasting years of loving one another.
51. How on earth do I explain how much progress you both have engineered in my life. As you celebrate another marriage anniversary, I wish you eternal peace and joy. I love you, mom and dad.
52. The times I felt broken, you both with your hands guided me back to wholesomeness. There can’t be any better mom and dad out there. Happy marriage anniversary. Many happy returns.
53. Everything I have today is a result of the sacrifices you both made. Happy marriage anniversary, mom and dad. I love you like no other and I wish for you both to continue living in peace and harmony.
54. Happy marriage anniversary, mom and dad. Thank you both for instilling great values in me. I can’t wait to show how much you both mean the world to me.
Wedding Anniversary Wishes to Father and Mother
When I think about you celebrating your wedding anniversary today, my heart wishes to have a home like yours because you are not just the best mother and father to me, but you are also the best couple I have met. May you continue to grow in love for each other.
55. The good foundation you both laid is what I and my siblings are still enjoying today. Happy wedding anniversary, father and mother. You shall know no sorrow.
56. Every day, when I think about the part played by my father and mother in shaping the life that has exceedingly helped me today, I can’t help myself, but to let the tears of gratitude cloud my eyes. Happy wedding anniversary. Wishing you God’s graceful countenance.
57. The oil of gladness in your lives shall not cease. Happy wedding anniversary father and mother. I wish above all things that you will both prosper and be in good health.
58. You shall both live to see your third generation and more, dearest father and mother. Happy wedding anniversary.
59. I can’t thank you both enough for giving me so many privileges in life. Happy wedding anniversary, father and mother. Wishing you everlasting love and happiness.
60. I see so many families out there, none of them can be likened to mine, and that is because of the kind of father and mother God gave me. For doing all of these for me and my siblings, God will reward you both super-abundantly.
61. You shall never lack anything, I wish you both divine sustenance. Happy wedding anniversary, father and mother.
62. I grew up looking up to you both, and that exceedingly helped my grooming. Happy wedding anniversary, father and mother. Wishing you a bountiful harvest of all the good seeds you have sown in my life.
63. A family that never forsakes their own, that is what you both have inculcated in us. Happy wedding anniversary, father and mother. May your barns never be empty.
64. To the most amazing father and mother, happy wedding anniversary. Wishing you lovely memories and great returns.
65. I really don’t deserve the two of you. Thank you for never giving up on me. Happy wedding anniversary, father and mother. Wishing you untold joy and genuine love forever.
66. Too many times, I wandered away from the precepts you both laid, yet I have never for one day felt that I wasn’t loved. Happy wedding anniversary, father and mother. Wishing you both life and everything good.
67. I understand now everything you both told me when I was younger and appreciate your patience more than anything. Happy wedding anniversary, father and mother. Here is wishing you a joyous celebration.
68. Thank you for raising us with self-awareness and confidence. Happy wedding anniversary, father and mother. I wish you both many happy times and seasons of laughter.
69. The image of you both loving each other is stuck in my head even as an adult. I have adopted and applied the working principles of a workable relationship. Happy wedding anniversary, father and mother. I wish you divine grace and mercies.
Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad from Daughter
Thank you, mom and dad, for training me into the kind of daughter that you would be proud of today. You didn’t just speak it but you lived by example and I will always be grateful for you. That’s why your anniversary every year moves me to always pray for you that you always be happy.
70. It is not easy to raise a godly daughter in the current world we live in, but somehow you both did it, and I can’t thank you enough. Happy anniversary, mom and dad.
71. I was that daughter who loved to go out. I knew it scared both of you, and that made me even more conscious of who I am. Happy anniversary, mom and dad.
72. What more can a daughter ask for besides good parents who love and care for her than anyone in the world? I thank God I have that in both of you. Happy anniversary, mom and dad.
73. Every day I pray for you, and God has been answering that prayer in your lives. You both will remain together forever in love. Happy anniversary, mom and dad, your daughter loves you big.
74. The way you both raised me, I will raise my daughters likewise. Happy anniversary, mom and dad.
75. I thank God for my beloved mom and dad today. Happy anniversary, loving parents.
76. May this love you both share never wither. Happy anniversary, mom and dad. Thank you for raising a wonderful daughter like me.
77. Dear God, thank you for keeping my mom and dad together in love. Happy anniversary, mom and dad.
78. You shall both live to enjoy the fruits of your labour. Happy anniversary, mom and dad. I have always been proud to be called your daughter.
79. When I look up to the skies, I whisper into the ears of God to help me take good care of you both the way a daughter should. Happy anniversary, mom and dad.
Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad from Son
As your son, it gladdens my heart to celebrate you on your anniversary every year. I am always so happy one would think it’s my birthday. It’s a testament to how great you are as my mom and dad as also lovers. Happy anniversary.
80. The kindness in your heart is incomparable. Happy anniversary, mom and dad. Thank you for teaching your son the way of kindness.
81. You both loved me even when all I did was give you headaches. Happy anniversary, mom and dad.
82. I’m so proud of both of you as my parents and an example of a great marriage. Happy anniversary, mom and dad.
83. Every year, I don’t forget today to wish my amiable mom and dad a happy anniversary.
84. There is so much more I want to do for you both as a son. Happy anniversary, mom and dad.
85. I cannot wait to see the beautiful smiles on your faces today. Happy anniversary, mom and dad.
86. No matter where I go, I can never forget how much of a good son you have made me become. Happy anniversary, mom and dad.
87. Happy anniversary, mom and dad. You both shall live in unity and love forever.
88. Thank you for giving me beautiful childhood memories. Happy anniversary, mom and dad.
89. Today is a special day for a special mom and dad. Happy anniversary!
Mother Father Anniversary Quotes
My mother and father are precious to me and there’re no quotes in the world that can capture what you mean to me. When I count my blessings, I count you twice. But then again, you are two, however, you lived like one that seeing you as two separate individuals is weird. Thank you so much for everything, happy anniversary.
90. Having a good mother and father is rare. So, because I had mine and they were present, I’m forever grateful. Happy anniversary, mom and dad.
91. Mother and father anniversary is a time to appreciate and remember the amazing sacrifices they have made for you. I wish you both many more happy years ahead.
92. It comes once every year, a special day for the anniversary of my mother and father. You both are a blessing and I wish you more blessings.
93. If you don’t remember to celebrate your mother and father on their anniversary, who would? They deserve all the happiness in the world. I hope happiness never ceases from you.
94. Raising strong children is a tedious job. Celebrating my mother and father’s anniversary is a great privilege. That’s why I will always celebrate you. Happy anniversary.
95. Nothing can be compared to having your mother and father still together on the day of their anniversary. Thank you for being a great example.
96. The world may not remember it, but I would because my mother and father’s anniversary is worth celebrating. Happy anniversary to the best parents in the world.
97. A mother and a father are the two most important people in the life of any child. Celebrating the special day of their union is priceless.
98. Anywhere my mother and father are is where I consider home. Celebrating you comes easy to me because you are my happy place.
99. I’m thankful for my parents’ anniversary day. It’s always a special day and I will never cease to appreciate them.
100. It is a wonderful thing to celebrate one’s parents on their anniversary. Nothing can be compared to the joy it brings to their hearts.
In conclusion, good things should be celebrated and an anniversary is definitely a thing of joy. So, make sure to celebrate with your mom and dad as they celebrate love with these best happy wedding anniversary wishes for mom and dad. You have no excuse with all the ideas listed here.