It’s beautiful to see two people still enjoying marriage a long time after their wedding. I’ve seen a few of them and there’s nothing I won’t do to have that experience. And that’s why I’ll keep learning how to have a beautiful marriage.
And you too can go on and learn how to make your marriage last for long, but right now, it’s not about you. It’s about this special person in your life that has made it this far with his/her wife/husband, it’s about them and the anniversary.
It’s time to bless someone with your words of prayer. This day comes once a year, only once in 2022, so, make it a really beautiful one for the couple, for your friend, brother or sister, mom or dad, uncle or aunt, boss or colleague, whoever it is.
Send your happy anniversary prayers to them through creative messages. And if you know how to design wedding anniversary cards, you can make a card and write the prayer on it.
You would be happy if you receive a beautiful prayer message on your wedding anniversary, right? Make someone feel happy and special by doing the same to them this 2022, and these happy wedding anniversary prayer messages for someone special right here are for you, to help you.
Powerful Happy Anniversary Prayers
You can trust that these are the best choice of prayer wishes to select from when you want to say a Happy anniversary to someone special. Go ahead and use them below.
1. If this love that I’m seeing you both enjoy and display is not something that makes me happy, I don’t know what else can. This is the least you’ll enjoy in this relationship. Amen. So, prepare for the really amazing times that are ahead of you and your wife. Happy wedding anniversary to you, my brother.
2. Many years after you said “I do” and I can still see that glow that I saw on you at your wedding. These eight years have clearly been awesome for you. I’m here praying that you will continue to glow in your marriage and see more exciting and far better days with your husband. Happy wedding anniversary to you, girl.
3. Ten years have gone but in these years I’ve seen enough to make me know that long-lasting love is a thing. While I’m praying that I will have a marriage as beautiful as yours, I’m also praying that you will never regret getting married to your wife and that this marriage will bring only the best things to you. Happy birthday to you, bro.
4. A good number of people have told me that they look up to your marriage. I look up to it too. You’re showing us how beautiful marriage can be and I love that It’s with prayers of long life to enjoy this best relationship in the world, good success and more that I am here right now wishing you a happy seventh wedding anniversary, dear.
5. Your wedding was beautiful and that union I witnessed has become my favourite couple. If I get married tomorrow, it’s because I can’t wait to enjoy what you both enjoy. May the best idea of love in your minds become reality and may you not walk out of God’s will for yourselves and your marriage. Happy second wedding anniversary to you, fam.
6. You know how to make a marriage beautiful. I may not be there with you all the time, but I know you’re making us, who say that marriage is a beautiful thing, proud. I’m happy that you’ve come this far and I pray that, from now on, your marriage will be more of what you want it to be like. Happy wedding anniversary to you, darl.
7. Someone said that you both are the definition of a marriage that brings out the best in both partners, and I agree! I don’t know what you know, but your marriage will find the best answers to the questions it has and that you will never stop enjoying it. Happy eighth wedding anniversary to you, my friend.
8. To you, it’s a very joyful day. I can’t claim to be more excited than you are but can claim to be excited, and that excitement comes from knowing that you’re both having a great time in marriage and that this great time will last forever. I pray that your marriage will continue to remain what you call it — the best marriage in the world. Happy marriage anniversary, hon.
9. One day, our children will grow up, and they’ll have the best examples of marriages to look up to, thanks to couples like you. I’m praying that you will never lose this beautiful thing that you enjoy, that you will always be together, that your love will never die or fade. I wish you a happy wedding anniversary dear friend.
10. You have enjoyed a few beautiful years together. I can see the joy when you celebrate new anniversaries. But there are many more blissful years ahead of both of you, and I pray that you will live to see them and that you’ll enjoy them very well. I’m wishing you a happy sixth wedding anniversary, man.
11. Keep enjoying the beautiful kind of marriage God blesses his own with. Amen. Happy wedding anniversary to you, dear.
12. May your mouth continue to be filled with thanks to God, and with many kisses too. Happy wedding anniversary to you, buddy.
13. You will see more of these blessings in your marriage. Amen. Happy wedding anniversary to you, darling.
14. May your marriage not bend to any negative pressure but keep rising and never stopping. I am wishing you a happy wedding anniversary, dear.
15. As we celebrate love and marriage today, I am praying for you and your wife, that you’ll enjoy the best of love and life. I am wishing you a happy wedding anniversary, my man.
16. Look at where the both of you are now. In a few years, you’ll both be far higher and still enjoying your marriage. Happy wedding anniversary to you, sis.
17. It’s with a joyful heart that I’m praying that love will never fade in this marriage, in Jesus’ name. Amen. Happy wedding anniversary to you, bro.
18. I wish you all you need and I pray that you’ll keep enjoying this marriage more than you’ve ever enjoyed. Happy wedding anniversary to you, girl.
19. The both of you are blessings to me. And I pray that God keeps you safe and sound for life! I wish you a happy wedding anniversary, uncle.
20. I’m thanking you in advance for all you will do to make your marriage better and thanking God for all he will do to keep it blessed. Happy wedding anniversary to you, bro.
21. I’m blessed to know a couple like you. And I pray that you get all the blessings you crave for. Happy wedding anniversary to you, buddies.
22. Yet another chance for me to ask God to strengthen you both to continue this beautiful journey. Happy wedding anniversary to you, my friend.
23. God will show you better ways to do the things you do for yourselves, and help you practice them. Happy wedding anniversary to you, dear friend.
24. You’re doing your best to have a great marriage. May God amplify your efforts for the best results. Amen. Happy wedding anniversary to you, sir.
25. May God show others how to be a couple like you both, and show you both how to be a better couple. Happy wedding anniversary to you, ma.
26. Your marriage is blessed and will forever be that way, in Jesus’ name. I wish you a happy wedding anniversary, dear.
27. All the things you don’t like, like problems and hate, will be far from your marriage. Amen. Happy wedding anniversary to you, boss.
28. I’m learning a lot from your marriage and praying that it’ll never run dry of good lessons to teach others. Happy wedding anniversary to you, man.
29. I am here just to thank God for your life and this beautiful marriage. Happy wedding anniversary to you, paddy.
30. You expect so many beautiful things in your marriage. And you will get them all and more. Happy wedding anniversary to you, friend.
31. Today will bring you into a better version of your marriage, and every day following it. I wish you a happy wedding anniversary, ma.
32. Yes, your marriage is blissful, but it can be more blissful and that’s what I’m praying it becomes. Happy wedding anniversary to you, my daughter.
33. Today is a day to bless you and dad, and I bless you with riches and more love and all that your marriage needs, through this prayer. Happy wedding anniversary to you, mum.
34. Stay confident and happy, for God will give this marriage only the best things. Happy wedding anniversary to you both.
35. I know your marriage is better than the last time I saw both of you. May this progress never stop. Happy wedding anniversary to you both.
36. May your marriage keep proving to you that marriage is beautiful. I wish you a happy wedding anniversary, dad.
37. I’m not asking for too much when I pray for God to make your marriage free from stress like I’m praying now. Happy wedding anniversary to you, man.
38. God is currently sharing blessings, and I pray he throws a really big one to your marriage today. Happy wedding anniversary to you, son.
39. All the big dreams for your marriage for this year will become realities. Happy wedding anniversary to you, girl.
40. May your marriage keep making people wonder, and may it not end in tears. Happy wedding anniversary to you, my friend.
Best Wedding Anniversary Prayer Quotes
Right now, you can’t come up with a beautiful prayer to celebrate the wedding anniversary of someone special? I’m here to help. I have written and compiled the best prayer quotes for this purpose, and here they are.
41. Little by little, and soon we’ll be throwing big parties to celebrate many years. May this beautiful marriage only get more beautiful. Happy first wedding anniversary to you, dear.
42. Is it not also another year of us admiring our favourite couple? We want you to enjoy the best of love and the best of life together. Happy second wedding anniversary, dear.
43. Tell your husband that I’m wishing both of you all you desire in marriage. I pray that the future of your marriage will be as bright as anything can be. Happy third wedding anniversary, sister.
44. You have told me really beautiful stories about your marriage and they make me very happy. More happiness and more joy for you, girl. Happy fourth wedding anniversary to you.
45. Stay safe and sweet, man, and keep treating your wife well and making the boys proud. We’re praying for you to enjoy the best kind of marriage. Happy fifth wedding anniversary, boy.
46. Smile today and enjoy the day. Better days are ahead. I know because I’m praying for the best for you and your marriage. Happy sixth wedding anniversary, man.
47. You have been a great husband. Your wife tells me about you. I pray for a long life for you to enjoy this love made in heaven. Happy seventh wedding anniversary to you.
48. Today is for both of you and we’re happy to celebrate with you. I’m praying that life will bring really awesome things to this union. Happy eighth wedding anniversary to you, dear sister.
49. One day, I’ll be a wife to an amazing husband like you. And just as I’ll pray for my marriage, I pray that yours remain blissful. Happy ninth wedding anniversary to you.
50. With marriages like yours, we can say there’s still love, sanity and bliss on earth. May you continue to be on the good side of love. Happy tenth wedding anniversary to you, sir.
51. You’re a blessed man. You have found the best of love and nothing can take it from you. Stay blessed and keep enjoying your marriage. Happy eleventh wedding anniversary to you, bro.
52. Your marriage deserves the best, just as you also deserve. I’m praying your marriage remains strong and beautiful. Happy eleventh wedding anniversary to you, sis.
53. I love to see you enjoy and I’m so glad that you’re enjoying this love, this marriage. Only good will come to you through this marriage. Amen. Happy thirteenth wedding anniversary to you, dear.
54. Happiness has been your marriage story. My prayer is that more of it will keep coming forever. Happy fourteenth wedding anniversary to you, buddy.
55. Yes, I am still an admirer of the awesome love shared between you and your wife. May the love get even sweeter and stronger as we go forward. Happy fifteenth wedding anniversary, dear.
56. Today has me dancing and thanking God that my favourite couple is still enjoying themselves. More love, life, and everything that makes life sweet. Happy sixteenth wedding anniversary, girl.
57. Thanks for loving my brother and bringing out the best in him. May he never stop sharing testimonies about you. Happy seventeenth wedding anniversary to you, my sister!
58. I’ve seen wedding anniversaries this year but yours is the one that excites me the most. May love forever treat you in the best way. Happy eighteenth wedding anniversary to you, boy.
59. Today is the day I get to remind you and your husband that you’re the best couple I know! I bless your marriage with success and no regrets. Happy nineteenth wedding anniversary, aunt.
60. Your marriage is as old as I am, and that’s just funny when I think of it. I pray it enjoys all the best in its life, just as I pray for myself. Happy twentieth wedding anniversary to you, aunty.
61. You’re pros in loving, and I’m praying that you keep shining and giving your best to make this marriage keep working. Happy twenty-first wedding anniversary to you both.
62. We have all seen a beautiful marriage and I’m here to celebrate it. I am praying for you to have everything you need to enjoy life and marriage. Happy twenty-second year anniversary, dear.
63. You have something beautiful, and I trust you to keep it forever. Stay loving and enjoying God’s goodness. Happy twenty-third wedding anniversary to you, dad.
64. You’re one person that I can boldly say is enjoying his life. Keep enjoying marriage and life and getting more beautiful things. Happy twenty-fourth wedding anniversary to you, sir.
65. Thanks to marriage and your husband, you’re fresher and better. Sit back and wait, for the many more beautiful things God has for you. Happy twenty-fifth wedding anniversary to you, my friend.
66. Everyone looks at you and see a beauty they can’t deny. I’m praying for your marriage to only get sweeter. Happy twenty-sixth wedding anniversary to you, my dear friend.
67. How happy I am to be a part of this celebration. My prayers are for more happiness in this marriage and that all your needs will be met. Happy twenty-seventh wedding anniversary, man.
68. I woke up feeling like it’s my own wedding anniversary. Your love is an example to many, and I pray it never dies or fades. Happy twenty-eighth wedding anniversary to you, dad.
69. You are both blessed to have yourselves. May you continue to enjoy beautiful blessings from God and bliss in your marriage. Happy twenty-ninth marriage anniversary, my brother.
70. I can’t help but have good wishes and prayers for this beautiful marriage. Joy and peace will always be a part of this love. Happy thirtieth wedding anniversary to you, my friend.
Wedding Anniversary Prayers and Wishes
I love wedding anniversaries, and I love writing about what I love, so, imagine what I have written to help you to celebrate with and to say happy anniversary to someone you hold dear. Read through the prayer and wishes, and may the best one be used.
71. Happy wedding anniversary to you, my best friend. I pray your marriage remains awesome and more.
72. Happy wedding anniversary to you, my boy. May the best things for your marriage be yours forever.
73. Happy wedding anniversary to you, man. I’m praying that you will never stop having this marriage that you enjoy! Amen.
74. Happy wedding anniversary to you, dearie. I’m wishing you this and the best in your marriage and everything you do.
75. Happy wedding anniversary to you, babe. May you never stop seeing proof of how blessed you are and your marriage is. Amen.
76. Happy wedding anniversary to you, sis. Your efforts to make your marriage better and sweeter will keep bringing positive results. Amen.
77. Happy wedding anniversary to you, son. You and your wife will keep growing and your marriage will keep getting better.
78. Happy wedding anniversary to you, fam. We will keep hearing you share beautiful stories about your life in marriage. Amen.
79. Happy wedding anniversary to you, dad. May the things you fear about marriage never happen. Enjoy your marriage!
80. Happy wedding anniversary to you, ma. I’m wishing your marriage more fun and love and all the things that are good for it.
81. Happy wedding anniversary to you, friend. One more thing I wish you enjoy in your marriage is the consistency of fun and joy.
82. Happy wedding anniversary to you, my sister. Today is beautiful, but this joy I can see on your faces right now will be the least level of joy you’ll ever enjoy as a couple.
83. Happy wedding anniversary to you, dearest. I’m praying that life will continue to treat your marriage well, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
84. Happy wedding anniversary to you, mama. I am wishing you enjoy your best idea of marriage for life!
85. Happy wedding anniversary to you, fam. Your marriage has seen so many beautiful times, and these times won’t stop coming. Amen.
86. Happy wedding anniversary to you, dear colleague. You’re enjoying bliss, I know. Relax. You haven’t even seen half of the bliss that’s coming.
87. Happy wedding anniversary to you, my boss. I wish that every day that meets your marriage will come with laughter and a gift it needs.
88. Happy wedding anniversary to you, my best friend. My smallest wish for your marriage is joy and peace and love forever.
89. Happy wedding anniversary to you, darl. May your marriage keep being amazing, to the both of you and to us who admire it, forever. Amen.
90. Happy wedding anniversary to you, girl. You have had some very rough times in your marriage, and I think you’ve had enough. I pray they never show up again.
91. Happy wedding anniversary to you, paddy. Here is my wishing you and your marriage success that never comes to an end.
92. Happy wedding anniversary to you, brother. Remember all your dreams for your marriage, especially the ones that are yet to come true? They will come true, soon!
93. Happy wedding anniversary to you, aunty. Years upon years of joy will be what your marriage will experience. Amen.
94. Happy wedding anniversary to you, pastor. Here’s to a future that’s better than the past, for you, your husband and your marriage.
95. Happy wedding anniversary to you, man. Not just for your sake, but also for the sake of everyone around you and your wife, I pray your marriage remains sweet.
96. Happy wedding anniversary to you, son. I am wishing that you will enjoy marriage in a sweeter and better way from today henceforth.
97. Happy wedding anniversary to you, sister. You keep making beautiful plans for your marriage. May you carry them out and may have the best results.
98. Happy wedding anniversary to you, my bestie. May your marriage keep being a pillar for you and your wife, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
99. Happy wedding anniversary to you, dearie. I wish you a sweeter life and marriage, and I pray they only get sweeter.
100. Happy wedding anniversary to you, my friend. God will take your marriage to a better place, and make your marriage look like his favourite marriage.
I can see you reading these messages. Prayer is beautiful, right? That person you consider special will be blessed and happy when they receive one of these happy wedding anniversary prayer messages from you as they celebrate their wedding anniversary.
Want to do something beautiful for someone in 2022? Sharing this message may just be it. You don’t know who needs this right now. And, yes, thanks in advance!