Motherhood is not an easy thing, it entails a lot of sacrifices and commitments. Therefore, celebrating our mothers on their birthdays is a great way of showing how much we appreciate and love them. So, if you need a text to put a smile on your sweet mother’s face on her special day, you are in the right place. Below are 100 beautiful birthday texts you can choose from.
Happy Birthday Messages for Mom
Below are fantastic Happy Birthday Messages for Mom. Just copy and paste.
1. You have been my greatest motivation and inspiration. I wouldn’t trade you for all the gems in the world.Happy birthday, mom.
2. You deserve all the kisses and hugs in the world on this special day as you are the most wonderful woman I have ever met. Happy birthday, mummy.
3. I pray all your wishes are granted and your heart desires met on this very day. Happy birthday, mom.
4. I am so proud of you, I couldn’t wish for a better mother. You are the best version of motherhood and I am happy you are mine. Happy birthday, mommy.
5. Hurray! It is your day mom. I am glad I get to enjoy one more amazing year with you. Cheers to more awesome years ahead.
6. You are amazing, you are incredible, you are beautiful, you are extraordinary. I am blessed to be your child. I love you so much mom and I wish you a very happy birthday.
7. It is a celebration of a most deserving woman, you are a light in this generation and the world is lucky to have you. Happy birthday, mom.
8. You were my first teacher, my first love. You were always there when I needed you, you are the best support system ever. Happy birthday, mom, and thanks for being the best mom in the world.
9. Happy birthday, mummy. As you grow in age, I pray you will keep increasing in wealth and wisdom. Have fun today mom.
Happy Birthday Messages to My Mom
Sweet Happy Birthday Messages to My Mom.
10. You made me into who I am today, you never gave up on me and stood by me through it all. You are God’s gift to me. Happy birthday, mummy.
11. On this particular day many years ago, a gem was delivered to mankind. An angel in flesh, a creation like no other. On this particular day many years ago, my mom was born, a woman like no other. So today I celebrate you, mom, and I thank God he made me yours.
12. If I turn out to be just like you, I would be glad because your life radiates so much beauty and love. Your type is rare, mom, and you are simply unique. Happy birthday mummy
13. May your days be bright always, may your path be continually illuminated and may joy never cease from your life. Happy birthday, mom and thanks for being such a wonderful mother.
14. You inspire me in unimaginable ways, you are all a mother should be and more. Happy birthday, mom.
15. You made me into who I am today, I am all I am because of your unrelenting support. Thanks for everything mom. Happy birthday.
16. I will celebrate you every chance I get, I will try to make you glad as much as I can because you mom, deserve all the joy in this world. Happy birthday, mom.
17. A woman like you I am yet to meet, one soft like the lilies, with beauty that radiates out from the soul. You are like no other mom and I celebrate you today. Happy birthday, mom.
18. This is more than an addition to your age, it is an addition to your grace, your beauty, your wisdom and your wealth. Happy birthday, Mom.
19. Trust me, mom, when I say this is the beginning of better things for you. Expect the miraculous this time around. Happy birthday.
20. You have been through so much. Despite all the challenges you have encountered, you are still standing strong and well. I am proud of you mom and I wish you a very happy birthday.
Sweet Happy Birthday Messages for Mom
Sweet words to say, “Happy Birthday Mom”.
21. May the next years of your life be beautiful, may they be satisfying and fulfilling. Happy birthday, mom.
22. You are a woman, a mother and teacher all at once. You are exceptional. Happy birthday, mom.
23. I wish the sweetest, most hardworking woman a belated birthday. Have fun today mom.
24. You comfort me when I need it, you are always there to wipe my tears. You deserve all the love you get today. Happy birthday, mom.
25. Birthdays are special days, they give us time to celebrate our special ones. Happy birthday to the most special mother in the world.
26. You have made me the respectful person that I am. I catch myself emulating you every time. Thanks for living an exemplary life mom. Happy birthday.
27. I pray for you every day and I love you so more every day. I appreciate you and adore you greatly. Happy birthday, mom.
28. You are a wonder, a true beauty, an exquisite woman. You are my mother, the best mother ever. Happy birthday, mom.
29. Nothing I say can do enough justice to how important you are to me and how much I appreciate you. Happy birthday, mom.
30. You taught me how to love, you taught how to stand up for myself. You taught all I needed to know to carve a niche for myself in this world and for that, I am forever grateful. Happy birthday, mom.
31. Mom. you are a heroin in the history of love and care, you are an inspiration. Happy birthday
32. Happy birthday to the loveliest mother in the world. Enjoy your day mama and I love, love you.
33. Your heart is beautiful, you are as generous as you are gentle and your intelligence astounds me. Happy birthday, mom.
34. Thanks for all your sacrifices, thanks for all your admonitions. There would be no me without you mom and I am deeply grateful. Happy birthday, mummy.
35. You are not just my mother but my best friend, my sister, my role model and my miracle as well. Happy birthday, mom.
36. Mothers are treasures of inestimable value. Happy birthday to the best mother in the world.
37. This birthday shall be the best ever mum, you can count on it. It is going to be celebration galore. Happy birthday, mom.
38. You lighten up a room and put everyone around you at ease. You are a sparkle in this dark world. Happy birthday, mom, keep shining.
39. Every single moment with you fills me with a fulfilling joy, you make my world beautiful and I appreciate you. Happy birthday, mom.
40. It takes more than having a child to be called a mother. It takes genuine love and commitment. You are a true mother and I appreciate you so much. Happy birthday mummy.
41. Most people love for their own selfish interest but a mother’s love is true and pure. Thanks for loving me unquestionably mom. Happy birthday.
42. Thanks for your love, guidance and commitment over the years. You have been such a wonderful mother. Happy birthday, mom.
43. You are my hero, my star and my greatest source of comfort. Happy birthday, mom and thanks for your support over the years.
44. Year by year, you have supported me, you have guided me through various challenges. You are an awesome mom. Happy birthday.
45. To know someone is always there for you is a beautiful feeling. Even in your absence, I can still count on you. You are my rock. Happy birthday, mom.
46. Thanks for loving me unconditionally, thanks for loving me when I am good and loving me still when I am bad. Happy birthday, mom.
47. Your character is as beautiful as your face, you are really special. Happy birthday to the loveliest mother in the world.
48. You are a very hardworking woman, to raise children and still have time to pursue your career is something extraordinary. Mom, you are an extraordinary woman. Happy birthday.
49. Despite how stubborn I can be, despite how I sometimes rebel against your will, you are always there. Thanks for never giving up on me, mom. Happy birthday.
50. Thanks mom for bringing me into this world and teaching me all I need to pull through successfully. I wish you a very happy birthday.
51. No compliment can do you justice mom, no word can properly tell what you mean to me. I love you very much and I wish you a very happy birthday.
52. You are my angel. I don’t know what I would do without you. Thanks for filling my childhood with laughter. Happy birthday, mum.
53. Whenever I remember all the sacrifices you made for me, my heart is filled with gratitude. No other woman could have done better. Happy birthday, mom.
54. You have a beautiful heart and a sweet soul. You are a reflection of perfection and I admire you a lot. Happy birthday, mom.
55. I am all I am today because of you. Your presence is my greatest motivation and your accolade my greatest reward. Thanks for being a true mother. Happy birthday.
56. To the dearest mother in the world, happy birthday. Thanks for your prayers and continuous support.
57. You make feminity beautiful, you make motherhood attractive and you make loving easy. Happy birthday, mom.
58. You are a divine being, the ability to give birth to another life is a heavenly attribute. I am lucky to have you as my mother. Happy birthday, mom.
59. Irrespective of where I live, no matter where I go, you will always be in my heart because no one can ever take your place. Happy birthday, mom.
60. I carry a piece of you with me wherever I go. A piece of your love, your image and your character. It has helped me a lot in life. I can’t thank you enough mom. Happy birthday.
61. Your words are like balm to my joints, your home: the safest place in the world. Your presence makes me feel secure. You are irreplaceable. Happy birthday, mom.
62. My childhood is the most treasured time of my life, the memories we made are unforgettable. Thanks for making my childhood lovely mom. Happy birthday.
63. You are my wonder woman. Your love is more powerful than any magical power known to man, it is stronger than the strongest metal. Nothing I say can successfully reveal how much I appreciate you. Happy birthday, mom.
64. You taught me how to love, you taught me how to hold my head straight in tough times. Your lessons are more valuable than gold. You are the best teacher ever. Happy birthday, mom.
65. You are definitely the most patient woman in the world. I know I was quite a handful in my teenage years but you bore it all, graciously. You deserve an award mom. Happy birthday.
66. Your life has been a blessing to me and a lot of people out there. I wish you more awesome years mummy. Happy birthday.
67. I love you so much mummy and I am excited today is your day. May this day be beautiful and lovely for you. Happy birthday, mummy.
68. You are a beautiful woman, your presence lightens up a room and you make heads turn and the amazing thing is your beauty seems to grow with each new day. I am glad you are my mother. Happy birthday, mom.
69. I wish I can give you the whole world but even that would not be enough. No gift would ever be enough for you mum even on this special day. Happy birthday, mummy.
70. I came to understand why you were as firm as you were when I left home. Your discipline made me the strong and respectful woman I am today. Happy birthday, mom.
71. Happy birthday, mom. You are my greatest inspiration and with you by my side, I know I can do everything and anything. You are my greatest source of motivation.
72. It is amazing how you put every other thing on hold for me. You pay too much attention to my needs and I will forever be grateful for all your sacrifices. Happy birthday sweet mom.
73. I love you so much and I am excited about today. It is a very special day not just for you but for the family. Happy birthday, mummy. We will have so much fun today.
74. Happy birthday, mom. You are a bundle of joy and energy and I love you for who you are. Cheers!
75. I wish we can adopt all the children in the world and raise them in our home. The world would be a different place, full of love and joy with a woman like you in charge.
76. May every day of this new year be filled with joy and unending laughter. Welcome to a new phase of life mom. Happy birthday.
77. You believed in me even when I didn’t believe in myself. You held my hands when I needed comfort and you are always ready to listen to me. Happy birthday, mom.
78. Happy birthday, mummy. A mother like you deserves all the love, celebration and praises possible. You are exceptional.
79. I am glad I look so much like you. It means I would always look so pretty no matter how much I age. Happy birthday, mummy.
80. You are my biggest confidant, I can talk to you about anything and pour out my mind without fear. You are the kindest woman I have ever met. Happy birthday, mom.
81. Growing up with you was quite thrilling. I wish I didn’t grow up so fast. We made many beautiful memories together. Happy birthday, mummy.
82. I am sending a lot of kisses your way. I love you so much, mom. Happy birthday.
83. I wish I can stand on the clouds and tell the world how awesome you are. Happy birthday dearest mom.
84. I am always going to be your baby no matter how old I get. Being your child is really fulfilling.
85. I tried getting the fragrance that fills our home, that particular smell that greets me at the door whenever I come around but It wasn’t for sale anywhere because it has a rare ingredient, a special ingredient called love.
86. Happy birthday, mummy. You are deeply loved and cherished. I can’t wait to see you.
87. As much as we argue, the truth is I wouldn’t replace you for any other. You are my favourite human. Happy birthday, mom.
88. This is your day mum. Take a break and give yourself a befitting treat. You deserve it. Happy birthday, mummy.
89. Happy birthday to the woman who gave me life and made the life worth living. Cheers to more beautiful years.
90. When I look back to all I have accomplished over the years, I know I have one woman to thank for giving me the right start and that woman is you, mom. I can’t thank you enough. Happy birthday, mummy.
91. You are a star, you brighten my nights and lighten up my world. Your impact in my life cannot be overemphasized. Happy birthday, mummy.
92. I pray God blesses you with long life in sound health so we have more beautiful years to spend together. Happy birthday, mom.
93. I can’t even remember how old you are! You don’t appear to be ageing at all. Happy birthday, mummy.
94. You have always made me feel special, you have always made me feel like I can rule the world if I want to. Thanks mom for making me the confident person I am today. Happy birthday.
95. You are my sweetheart and love all at once. The amazing thing is I know you are never going to break my heart. That shows how special you are. Happy birthday, mom.
96. Are you sure you aren’t a queen somewhere mum because you raised me like a princess and your ways are so refined. Happy birthday queen mother.
97. I trust more than I trust any other, you give me a sense of peace and tranquillity. Happy birthday, mummy.
98. God must really love me to have placed me in your care. I am blessed to have a mother like you. Happy birthday, mummy.
99. You deserve to be celebrated every day. Motherhood is no easy job. Happy birthday, mummy.
100. If I ever have to come back to this world, l would be your child again. I can’t imagine having any other but you as my mother. Happy birthday, mom.