Every day, everywhere you turn to, everyone is in pursuit of happiness. What’s life without happiness? A life filled with wealth, health and success is incomplete without happiness. In the journey of life, a lot of factors contribute to individual and collective happiness. Happiness is determined by a number of things.
As an individual, ranging from the people you surround yourself with, the value you generate at your workplace, your relationship with friends, family and other people to your perception of yourself, your happiness lies solely on you. And the earlier you realise and understand that, the better for you. Sometimes, you might find unhappy people along the way too.
Your duty as a good citizen of planet Earth is to help them smile and experience happiness. Nobody deserves to be alone. If you’re looking for uplifting, encouraging, inspiring and motivating quotes to help you in your pursuit of happiness, you’re in the right place. Are you looking for happiness quotes to send to other people? They’re very much available here too. Go through the creative list below of You can be happy no matter what quotes to satisfy your needs.
Quotes About Being Happy No Matter What
You should take a look at this comprehensive list of quotes about being happy no matter what and use them to your desire.
1. Happiness is a state of mind. It is not measured by circumstances. The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life.
2. Happiness lies in daily constant pleasurable occurrences rather than in the great fortunes that seldom come. So, decide to create your happiness by yourself.
3. When you are able to forget your problems through the process of thought, rather than the passage of time, you become free from the circumstances of your past.
4. It’s not the end of the world. Situations must change. Just know that whatever you’re going through won’t last forever. It has a stipulated time frame and will expire at the end of that time.
5. You should make genuine happiness your main goal every day. It doesn’t matter how old you get and the trials you face. The main key to success and all great things is self-happiness.
6. Be you and do what makes you happy. No matter how hard you try, you cannot make everyone happy and not everyone will like you.
7. Learn to wear a smile on the face of every circumstance. Your circumstances shouldn’t determine your happiness. Happiness is a mindset that’s worth cultivating every day, no matter what you’re going through.
8. Stay happy. It keeps life going. You can never have it all. Know this and be at peace with yourself.
9. Life’s way of teaching lessons is very unique. Through every twist and turn are surprises waiting to happen. Stay strong and keep going. Your miracle will come.
10. Happiness comes with confidence and beauty that competes with attractive physical features. It gives you the boost and courage to go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Be happy, stay happy!
11. Whichever you choose between happiness and sadness is what you get. No matter what anyone says, nobody is responsible for the other’s happiness. It’s an individual thing that’s solely determined by you.
12. There’s a frown and smile behind every story. What you do to make others happy, to put a smile on their faces, to remind them that there’s hope and light at the end of the tunnel. That’s what makes the difference in the stories.
13. Life is full of ups and downs. And while you cannot change the bad experiences people go through, you can choose to make a difference by turning the sadness from those experiences into happiness. No one has to face the world alone. Lend a helping hand today.
14. permit yourself to be happy. It doesn’t matter what’s going on around you, what matters is what’s going on inside you.
15. You are alive. Live your life and enjoy every bit of it. That’s all that matter. You were born with the right to be happy, to love, and to share your love.
16. Always bear in mind that when you love yourself so well, you lose the capacity to hate anybody, no matter who they are and what they’ve done. Give love to the world today. Be happy and love yourself.
17. At every point in time, we choose between happiness and sadness. You can choose to focus on all the things that are going right in your life and dwell on them. Positive vibes have always been known to attract more positivity. Choose happiness today and watch things fall in place in your life.
18. Do not live your life trying to make everyone happy. You win people’s hearts when they see you’re doing just fine. It doesn’t come easy though, because there are people who will hate you no matter what you do right. Be happy and live your life nevertheless.
Always Be Happy No Matter What Quotes
Need a happiness boost? These ‘always be happy no matter what quotes’ are the ideal things you should read.
19. Being happy and successful is the goal. It doesn’t matter what you do or where you go, create happiness from the little things. Be happy.
20. Do you know the key to good health for both the mind and body? Do not mourn for the past. Do not worry about the future. Just live earnestly and wisely in the present.
21. One of the keys to being happy is being true to the best version of yourself. There are people who will accept you and love you for it. What does it matter what other people think when you’re busy doing things that make you happy?
22. In your quest for happiness, try to make other people happy in your own little ways. Support others. Happiness rubs off. You’ll definitely smile if you’re the reason why someone else is happy.
23. Happiness comes from within. It’s a personal choice. Do not let anyone choose for you. I hope that above all else, that you choose happiness.
24. Cultivate the attitude of happiness and you’ll realise that you don’t need to have a real reason to be happy. You’re just happy and everything feels right.
25. Happiness is a flawless state of being. True happiness runs deep. It is not merely fleeting or pleasurable. It is something that should be experienced by everyone.
26. Just like a child, be happy for no reason. That’s the best kind of happiness because what becomes of you when the reason for your happiness is taken away from you? You don’t need any reason to be happy.
27. When you make peace with who you are and you’re happy with yourself, then you’re truly happy. Be happy. Stay happy.
28. The first step towards being happy is to be happy with yourself. Own your individuality and your flaws (while working on becoming a better person). Appreciate the fact that you’re amazing just the way you are.
29. Can you laugh heartily without cause? Then, you’ve found the true meaning of happiness.
30. You start being intentional about your happiness when you love and appreciate the things you have instead of sulking about the things you don’t have. Show positivity even in the face of lack.
31. Be happy about the simple, little things. Celebrate your little wins and all the good things you have going for you. Make no room for regrets and you’ll find yourself being happy effortlessly.
32. Do you want what you have? Happiness lies not in having what you have, but in wanting the things you have.
33. There are many recipes for true happiness. One of them is that happiness is attained through being faithful to a worthy purpose, and not through self-gratification.
34. Happiness is neither a place, a thing, an achievement nor an accessory. It is a spiritual experience where you live with gratitude, grace and love every passing minute.
I Will Be Happy No Matter What Quotes
People around you also need happiness boosters. This list of ‘I Will Be Happy No Matter What Quotes’ will do the job excellently.
35. Surround yourself with genuine, warm and happy people. Don’t stop learning and be open to criticism. Try as much as possible to stay happy and positive.
36. You’ll find that happiness is a lifestyle. It blends into your system and you can’t differentiate it from other elements of your being. It is inherent. It is who you are whenever you choose to be.
37. Happiness can never be equated to material things, possessions, money, wealth, value. It is the summation of everything that you are and do. Happiness is divine.
38. Happiness is the good little things that occur in chains every day. They’re not the weighty fortunes that come your way every once in a while.
39. Happiness is underrated. It should be the most important thing afterlife because it’s the first thing you wish for the people you love genuinely.
40. You want to know the formula for happiness? Judge nobody and forgive everything. Nobody owes you anything. Worry less and stay happy.
41. Do not attach your happiness to anything and you’ll find yourself being happy with everything. You owe yourself real happiness.
42. Accept where you are in life and make the best out of every day. Happiness is not a result, it is a choice. Choose happiness today.
43. What could possibly ruin your happiness? The fear of the future or the sadness of the past? Let every situation be what it is. Things will fall in place with time.
44. The people you surround yourself with contribute largely to your happiness. You’ll find that you’re truly happy around people who have accepted you for who you are.
45. Happiness is in the true essence of life. It is in all you do; your relationship with other people, your attitude towards your job, the way you act towards your family and yourself. You don’t need a reason to be happy. Just be happy.
46. If you ask me for the recipe for long-lasting happiness, I’ll tell you to live as if you’ll die today and dream as if you’ll live forever.
47. Looking to others for fulfilment won’t give you real fulfilment. If your happiness is tied to a reason or thing, then you’re not truly happy. Be content with where you are and what you have while striving to be better. When you realise that you’re enough, then you become truly happy.
48. Are you unhappy, lonely or afraid? The best remedy is to go commune with nature. Open up yourself and be willing to be washed of all negativities. Only then can you be light, happy and free.
49. Change is constant in life. The earlier you realise this and learn to adapt with ease, you become happier and freer.
50. Live intentionally. Be a good listener. Practice healthy living. wellness. Play without any care in the world. Laugh heartily. Make choices without regrets. Do these things on repeat. Happy?
Nobody wants to be associated with failure – everyone wants to be successful and happy. However, some events come to put you in a low mood no matter how high the positive vibes around you may be. Focusing on these negative vibes is where the problem lies.
Although it’s not so easy to overlook, with constant, intentional practice, you’ll find that happiness is a lifestyle and mindset.
If you ever feel low and need a morale booster, the list of You can be happy no matter what quotes (2022) will help pull you out of misery. It also has quotes that are perfect for sending to other people to help lift their spirits. Go ahead and choose as many as can do the job.