Love doesn’t just exist as something you feel for others, it is what you should feel as well. Many at times, you may focus so much on how well you are supposed to treat others while neglecting the possible signs that your mental health maybe suffering resulting from lack of self-love and care.
Self-love is something you owe yourself in a world where there’s so much going on all at once. It’s so easy to get caught up in all the social media trends and real-life dramas that you forget to take care of you.
If you have been super conscious of your mental health and self-love practice, this is me giving you a virtual high five and encouraging you to keep up the incredible good work. If not, the best time to start is now with the I love myself no matter what quotes to boost your confidence, self-esteem and personal validation.
Know that you don’t necessarily need anyone to feel whole because you have always been enough and being aware of the effective ways to love yourself better may just be the push you need to improve yourself love.
As motivational quotes for your Instagram, Facebook and Whatsapp stories, these I love myself no matter what quotes will carry you through the rest of 2022 and beyond.
I Love Myself No Matter What
You dare not give up on your self no matter what happens, you keep going! Some days will be great, other days; not so much. You are special and there’s no one like you on earth. Constantly remind yourself that your choices and happiness matter. These quotes of I love myself no matter what reflects on self-love and care.
1. Today I’m choosing happiness, I choose to accept my past and present. I’m letting go of the pain and I’m embracing healing.
2. I’m not perfect and I know this.
I love myself regardless; unconditionally and wholeheartedly.
3. Loving anyone else should begin with loving myself because how else would I love another when I can’t love myself.
4. I may not be perfect but I can perfectly be myself.
That’s one thing I excel at; being my authentic self always.
5. Acknowledging my flaws is the first step in trying to be better.
Every day is an opportunity for me to be lovingly better.
6. As scary as accepting my flaws may be, it is the only way to thrive. I am more than a conqueror!
7. I’m choosing self-love, self-care, self-praise and everything in between. Regardless of what happens, I’m here for me.
8. I don’t have it all figured out and honestly, I don’t need to.
I’ll take this journey of life as it comes or sometimes with full bulletproof plans.
9. Life begins with loving yourself and choosing your self sometimes.
No matter what happens, I’ll be here for myself.
10. There are days when I’ll be on the wrong side of things, it doesn’t make me a bad person, it makes me human. As long as I recognise my faults and try to be better, then I’m still winning.
11. Rooting for myself is the one thing I’ll always do. I am my top cheerleader, support system and friend.
12. You need a ‘me time’ every once in a while. From now henceforth, I’ll always take time out to take care of me. I deserve all the love too.
13. I must be kind to the world but first, I must show kindness to myself. I need it as much as everyone else.
14. Charity begins at home also has everything to do with how I treat myself. I can only learn to be better to others when I become better myself.
15. I have always been enough.
I will not let anyone talk down on me or try to make me feel bad.
I deserve to be shown kindness too.
16. It’s okay for me to love someone else in the most beautiful way possible. It is even more okay for me to love myself.
17. Come rain or sunshine, I’ll always feel good about myself.
I’ll overcome every obstacle I face with self-love and care.
18. The most important relationship I should have is the one with myself. This is the key to every other relationship I have.
19. Note to self: love yourself with everything you’ve got.
The plan should always be about choosing happiness and thriving endlessly.
20. No matter what happens, I have no plan to love myself any less!
21. I am as amazing as I say I am and in indeed, I am such an amazing human being and no circumstance can take that away from me.
22. It’s no longer about what anyone thinks of me, it is about what I think of myself and I know where I stand on that; a great human being.
23. I’m living through each day trying to be better than I was yesterday and even on the days that I mess up, I’ll still love myself one hundred per cent.
24. I don’t like some of the things that I do sometimes but I’ll continue to love and support myself through it all.
25. I don’t think there’s anything that’ll possibly change my mind about loving myself.
26. But I must be gentle with myself too. I too deserve to receive kindness and love in all its beautiful proportions.
27. Gone with the wind are those days when I was hard on myself.
I deserve better too and I’ll give myself that consideration first.
28. Doing this for as long as I have life; loving myself and finding ways to be deliriously happy.
29. There is no shame in admitting when I’m wrong, but even in those times, I must remain kind to myself.
30. I’m choosing to be my best self and accommodating everything that comes with it. On the days when it doesn’t click, I’ll still love myself thoroughly.
These best I love myself no matter what quotes should always be your daily reminder that you owe yourself love, kindness, care and lots more. You owe these things to the rest of the world too but you need to start with yourself.
You should put up some of the quotes on your social media platforms to inspire not just yourself but some other people.
Please don’t forget to comment and share, thank you.