Losing one’s spouse could very sad and disheartening. Some people find it so difficult to move on after this, some live with the trauma and depression forever. Some even break down during this process, while the strong ones keep pressing on and I believe you are one of them that’s why you’re here.
I know wedding anniversaries can be a little different and difficult with the absence of one’s spouse, but it is your wedding anniversary, and since you feel as though your partner needs to be happy wherever he or she is, then you’re in the right place.
These wedding anniversary after death of spouse quotes are for you. Just read through, and pick the best for you and please, be strong.
Wedding Anniversary After Death of Spouse
Here are wedding anniversary after death of spouse quotes to make you strong, and not feel lonely on your wedding anniversary.
You might also like: How to plan a befitting burial for your spouse
1. Honey, it’s our wedding anniversary, and you’re not here. Ever since your demise, there is not a day when I do not think of you and the love you showed everyone when you were alive. You are forever in our hearts. Happy wedding anniversary.
2. The most difficult thing for me since your death, is not being able to do things without thinking about you. I wish you were here today, my love. Happy wedding anniversary to you.
3. Death is inevitable, I know. But having to part ways with you was heartbreaking. I know that someday, we shall meet again. Keep resting in the bosom of the Lord. Happy anniversary to you.
4. Life happens, indeed. To think that we still talked about our plans yesterday. This is so heartbreaking. It’s our anniversary, and you’re nowhere to be found. Keep resting in the Lord, my darling wife. Till we meet to part no more. Happy anniversary to you.
5. Losing you wrecked my entire world completely. I haven’t been able to pick my pieces back together, since then. I know you’re in a better place, right now. Happy wedding anniversary to you.
6. You touched a lot of people’s lives when you were in this sinful world. You loved everyone till your death, but only a few people had your back. I’m glad I was one of them. Keep resting, darling wife. Happy anniversary to you.
7. You lived a pleasant and fulfilled life. God was really happy with you, and I’m sure He still is. Your good deeds still speak for you, honey. We all miss you always, especially today being our wedding anniversary. Keep resting.
8. Even in death, I still believe that you are alive. I still see you every day. You still brush my teeth like you always did. I miss you, my love. It’s our wedding anniversary. Keep resting in perfect peace.
9. It’s been years since you left, but no one has been able to fill the vacuum. Your memories are still fresh in our hearts. You were a great woman. May you keep resting in peace, till we meet again. Happy wedding anniversary to you.
10. It’s our wedding anniversary and the same day you decided to leave me alone in this sinful world. This even makes it more painful. I’m sure you’re resting. Happy wedding anniversary to you.
Wedding Anniversary After Death of Wife
The death of a wife can be very painful. To ease the pain that comes with this, these are wedding anniversary after death of wife to help you.
11. You were my best friend and companion. We did a lot of great things together. We had so many beautiful plans for the future. I can’t believe I will be doing things alone. It’s our anniversary, can you please wake up and kiss me. I can’t stop crying.
12. Even though you are no longer here, you cross my mind every damn second. It hasn’t been easy without you. I thank God you got to give your life to Christ before exiting this world. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. Your kids and I am celebrating.
13. I am very sure that you are in a better place now. You were too good for this world, this world didn’t deserve someone like you. I’m grateful God called you. I’m celebrating our wedding anniversary alone. Here’s wishing you my love, a happy anniversary.
14. You left me, so many years ago. I am sorry I couldn’t give you all you wanted, including beautiful kids. I can’t stop thinking about you, my love. Today is our wedding anniversary, but I am not happy. Happy anniversary to you.
15. Up to this day and time, the memories I have of you are still very fresh. You were so good to me. You loved me dearly, but God wanted you with Him. Who am I to question God? I know that someday, we shall meet again. Happy anniversary, my love.
16. Last year celebration was so beautiful with you. It’s still very hard to accept the fact that you aren’t here anymore. You have never stopped crossing my mind since you died. Even in death, I still love you. Happy wedding anniversary, my dear.
17. No one has been able to fill the vacuum you left. I cry every day. It hasn’t been any better, without you. Sometimes, I think you’re should’ve taken me along with you. But I’m sure, it will get better. Your children and I miss you. Happy anniversary to you.
18. You were the best wife; so respectful and easygoing. You made everything in my life beautiful. You were an angel, my love. The past year has been the longest, toughest and saddest for me as you were not by my side. I hope you keep smiling on us all. Happy wedding anniversary, my wife.
19. I don’t even know if this feels right, but it doesn’t have to. Here’s wishing you a happy wedding anniversary, even in your grave. I loved you and will continue to do. May the afterlife be kind to you.
20. It’s been years since you decided to leave us and move on to the next life. You were a perfect human being, but I guess God needed you. I do hope that you’re in a better place. Happy wedding anniversary to you.
Wedding Anniversary Messages For Husband Who Passed Away
These are wedding anniversary messages for husband who passed away, to make yourself feel a little better on your wedding anniversary.
21. It’s been a long time since we lost you, but we won’t stop talking about how much you impacted our lives. Everything was good with you. I can never forget about you, my love. Today is our wedding anniversary, and I miss you even more.
22. Having to live a life without you in it has been risky and difficult. The song has since changed. My only hope is that you keep resting in the Lord. I will forever love you. Happy wedding anniversary to you.
23. My heart is still very heavy, just like the day you left this world. I have been brave through it all, and I’m sure you’re proud of me. Happy wedding anniversary, my darling. I pray that your soul finds peace eternally.
24. Dear husband, you were the most honest, kindest and loving man that existed, even till now, I haven’t seen someone like you. You practically lived to see people happy. May your soul forever rest in peace. Happy wedding anniversary to you.
25. Not a day goes by that I don’t feel your absence, my husband. I won’t lie, it’s really hard. I miss everything about you. Most importantly, I miss how we celebrate our wedding anniversary together in a grand style. Happy anniversary, my husband.
26. You were the best husband ever liveth. You weren’t like other men. You go all out for your family. Honey, even in death, I’m still very proud of you. You really did well. Without the thoughts of you, this anniversary wouldn’t have been celebrated. Happy anniversary to you.
27. I miss those days where you gave me daring business tricks/advice. You were such a supportive husband. It’s so hard for me to remarry. You will remain my husband forever. Happy wedding anniversary to us.
28. Life has been really tough since you died. Disappointments here and there. I miss you, my husband. Thank you for teaching me never to give up. This has really helped me in dealing with the disappointments I face. I want you to be proud of me. Happy wedding anniversary to us.
29. The space you left in our hearts remains empty. I wish I could have just one more chance to be with you, my husband. I will keep celebrating our wedding anniversary in your honour. Happy wedding anniversary to you.
30. I cannot express the emptiness I feel every single day, ever since your death. You were so perfect, my darling husband. I hope that you are doing well in heaven. Please, don’t stop watching over your kids and I. Happy wedding anniversary to you.
Wedding Anniversary To Husband In Heaven
Want to make your husband proud even in death? Then these wedding anniversary to husband in heaven quotes are for you.
31. You were an amazing husband and a caring father before you left this world. Your humility was second to none, no wonder you excelled before you died. I’m still very proud of you. Happy wedding anniversary to us.
32. No matter how many years pass since you left us, I still grieve over your death. It still feels like yesterday when you left. I miss you and your memories are always evergreen. Happy wedding anniversary, my husband.
33. Situations only get worse, without your presence. On this day of our anniversary, I pray that you continue to find peace in the Lord. Do not forget to keep blessing us. Happy wedding anniversary to you.
34. We all have always missed you, ever since your demise. But today being our wedding anniversary, it hits differently. I can’t stop crying and remembering all the sweet moments. We all miss and love you. Happy wedding anniversary, hubby.
35. You were not just my husband. You were my role model and everything to me. You made sure I make in the business industry. Even in death, I want you to continue to be proud of me. Happy wedding anniversary, dear husband. Keep resting.
36. Even though you are not here anymore, it is my wish to see you again and again, even if it’s on our anniversary every year. Happy wedding anniversary, my husband.
37. My husband, you were way too young, too good, too humble and too goal-driven to leave the earth so soon. We all miss you every day. Happy wedding anniversary to you, my husband.
38. I think about you every time, especially on our wedding anniversary every year. It’s been years since you passed on to glory, but I crave your presence. Happy wedding anniversary to you.
39. I had never for once thought that I would have to live a second without you, my husband. You were my best friend and the best thing that happened in my life. My heart is still very heavy like the day you left this world. I miss you, every day. Happy wedding anniversary to you.
40. You made love reign in this family. You taught us how to love and be there for ourselves. You were the pillar of strength to this family. No, you can’t be forgotten, ever! Happy wedding anniversary to you.
Wedding Anniversary Quotes For Deceased Husband
These are wedding anniversary quotes for deceased husband to keep your body and mind in shape and not think much, on your wedding anniversary.
Read also: How to be strong when you just lost your spouse
41. You were the only one who understood me. You were the only one that was there for me when no one was. You stood by me like a brother. My love, I won’t forget you in a lifetime. Happy wedding anniversary to you.
42. Even without telling you some things, you always had ways of decoding what was wrong, when you were alive. You were a perfect husband. Nothing is the same without you. I miss you every day. Happy wedding anniversary, my love.
43. Thank you for being my inspiration to becoming a better person. You were my all in all, and I’m glad I am making you proud. Even though you aren’t here anymore, I am happy because you’re in a better place. Happy wedding anniversary, darling. Rest in power.
44. You were my greatest blessing, and it’s so sad I didn’t get to spend enough time with you. My husband, I can never forget all you did for me. I will keep celebrating our wedding anniversary. Rest in peace.
45. Years will pass away but my love for you remains the same till eternity. How can I ever forget the time you were there for me? The times you made me happy, the times you taught me how to live life. The only thing you didn’t teach me was how to live without you. Happy wedding anniversary, my love. Keep resting.
46. You were such a lovely soul. You could do anything to make your family and friends happy. You were selfless, and you cared about making Heaven. On this day of our wedding anniversary, I am sure God accepted you, and you’re in His right-hand side. I miss you, my love. Happy wedding anniversary to you.
47. Honey, it has never been easy since you left. Mere accepting that my husband and best friend is no longer here has been exceedingly difficult, but I have to make myself strong for the kids. I am sure you’re doing well in Heaven, and even smiling down on us, on our wedding anniversary.
48. Losing you was hard, but living without you is the hardest. I have tried to be strong, but my strength fails me. My soul still yearns for you. I promise to be more strong. Happy wedding anniversary to you. Rest in peace.
49. Remembering you today on our wedding anniversary, my darling husband. Thank you for showing me unconditional love and for treating me with respect, when you were here. May your soul continue to rest in peace. Happy wedding anniversary, my love.
50. You were and still are the love of my life, the best thing that ever happened to me. I miss you is an understatement. I have never been well without you. It’s even more difficult because it’s our wedding anniversary. I love you forever. Rest in power.
Hello there! I’m so sorry if you’re not in the right frame of mind. Thank you for checking out the Wedding Anniversary After Death of Spouse Quotes I have on here.
Please, do well to share with others. May God keep comforting you. Thank you.