There are many reasons you should celebrate your teachers, and I can tell you tens of them. But that’s not what this is about. This is about actually celebrating them.
Every year, a special day in the year is set to celebrate teachers. We use such days to specially thank them for what they do, like their involvement in society and our lives or our children’s lives. You’d agree with me that they deserve to be celebrated.
One of the ways to celebrate your teacher on such days – an easy way that is very appreciated, is to reach out to them with heart touching and appreciative quotes, either as text messages or on cards, telling them beautiful things and also wishing them a happy Teachers’ Day.
If you’re thinking of how to make your teacher happy this year 2021 or just thinking of /ways to make your teacher feel appreciated/, then this is it for you. If you’re not close to your teacher, this is one of the ways to surprise them.
Just read through the categories, and select that sweet and heart touching quote to wish your teacher a happy celebration on their day and make 2021’s Teachers’ Day a bit more spicy for them.
Most Touching Happy Teacher’s Day Quotes from Students
This collection of most touching happy teacher’s day quotes is for students who want to reach out to those they learn from on Teachers’ Day with really touching quotes. The most beautiful quotes can be gotten from here. Plus, these will leave your teacher appreciated, thankful and happy.
Also read: How To Get Better Exam Scores
1. I celebrate you every day, sir. You’re a teacher and more to me. If any teacher should be celebrated today, that teacher is you. Happy Teachers’ Day to you, sir.
2. Train up a child in the way he should go. You know the way children should go and you’ve been training them in that way. Your kind is rare ma, and today, I want to wish you a Happy Teachers’ Day.
3. You’re a teacher in whom I find a father and a friend. School is great because you’re in it. I wish you a happy Teachers’ Day, sir. Keep going the great work.
4. Even you, ma, know that you’re a great teacher. The awards may be few now, but we who you’ve touched positively know that you’re pure gold. Happy Teachers’ Day to you, ma.
5. With more teachers like you, the future will be brighter. I hardly say I respect people, but you’re someone I respect and I’m not ashamed to say it. Happy Teachers’ Day to you, sir.
6. I’ve been to a lot of schools and let a lot of teachers, but you’re different, ma. You have a different approach to teaching and one that is affecting us most positively. Happy Teachers’ Day to you, ma.
7. I’m proud to say that you’re my favourite teacher. I’m sure everyone around you is proud of you and the great work you’re doing in our lives. Happy Teachers’ Day to you, sir.
8. When I see you, I see a complete teacher, one who ever teacher should learn from and who every student should learn from. Happy Teachers’ Day to you, ma.
9. Happy Teachers’ Day to you, sir. You’re the best teacher in the world, from what I know. Keep letting God use you to reshape the world of education for the better.
10. There are few people who can step into your shoes when you leave this school. You’re kind is rare, so rare that you’re the first of your kind that I’m meeting. Happy Teachers’ Day to you, ma’am.
11. Thanks for touching our lives rightly, for guiding us in the right paths. We will always remember you, sir. Happy Teachers’ Day to you.
12. I’m reaching out to you today, ma because you have made yourself a friend to me, and others like me. You have made yourself so accessible that I can easily pop in now to wish you a Happy Teachers’ Day.
13. Today is a beautiful day. I know because amazing people like you are being celebrated today. I have a love for teachers, especially you, sir. Happy Teachers’ Day to you.
14. A lot of teachers are celebrated today. Among them, you stand out, tall. You have paid your dues. Enjoy the celebration that comes to you today. Happy Teachers’ Day to you.
15. You’re a great teacher. I use you to define who a great teacher is. You’re a yardstick. Happy Teacher’s Day to you, sir.
16. You’re someone I will never miss an opportunity to celebrate. You have done for me what no other teacher has done, and I’m thankful to you for that. Happy Teachers’ Day, ma.
17. Your reward is coming, sir. Keep being the great teacher that you are. I pray you’ll live to enjoy that reward to the last of it. Happy Teachers’ Day to you.
18. There’s a lot I can tell you today, but I hope these few words can communicate a good part of my thoughts: You are a great teacher, a very unique kind, and one that should be worshipped. Happy Teachers’ Day to you, ma.
19. You’re one person that I want to see as often as possible because meeting with you is a chance to become better. Happy Teachers’ Day to you.
20. You make teaching look like what it should be. Students are complaining about school. It’s because they haven’t met teachers like you. Happy Teachers’ Day to you, ma.
Heart Touching Lines for Teachers
This is a collection of heart touching lines that can be used in messages to teachers or written on cards for them or used as social media posts to appreciate them. You can use one or more of them for whatever you want to use them for.
Also read: What Makes A Good Teacher
21. No matter what happens, I’ll forever be grateful to my teachers. They unknowingly babysat me for my parents.
22. Everywhere, in every field, we have teachers. Teachers are people we need on the earth, people we will always need.
23. Look for a great man. Or rather think of anybody you consider the greatest. He once sat under a teacher too.
24. The biggest forces we know, God and life, are also teachers. Yes, teaching is such a force.
25. Take away anything you want to take from the earth. Give us teachers and we’ll be fine in a while.
26. There are a lot of people you will never have to meet in this life. Teachers are not one of them.
27. There are many teachers around. Parents, pastors and more. But the ones who are tagged “teachers”, who we recognize that way, must have something different about them.
28. A good teacher will set you up for greatness. Let’s not talk about what bad teachers can do. We already know.
29. Whenever I get a chance to celebrate teachers, I see it as a chance to celebrate life. Teachers are life-givers.
30. From the classroom to the field, things would go worse if there are no teachers present.
31. We need to do more to motivate our teachers. And value them as much as we value other professions.
32. We all need teachers. We’ll turn out worse if we have to learn everything on our own.
33. Give us good teachers and see how we’ll turn out. Take them away and see how we’ll crash.
34. There’s so much knowledge in the world, and teachers help to pass them down from generation to generation.
35. Thanks to teachers, we know what we know now, every one of us, even the president.
Heart Touching Quotes for Teachers From Students
These heart touching quotes are for students who want to reach out to their teachers to express love or appreciation or thanks. Go through this list and select one or more from it to use on those teachers you love so much.
Also read: How To Be A Better Student
36. With so many people taking things lightly when you see people willing to give their all to what they do, show your appreciation. This is we, your students, showing ours to you, the best teachers.
37. We have never seen a set of teachers as amazing as you are. We know they are out there, and to you and them we say thanks, thanks for making our time spent learning worth it.
38. Some teachers are great, That is the definition of what teachers should be, that we wish every student will learn from, and you are part of them.
39. The best of life will come to us, because we have the best of teachers to guide us, to look out for us. Life will be easier after going through teachers like you. We love you.
40. There is one thing we’ll forever be thankful for, and that is that we had teachers like you at one point in our lives. Thank you, our dear teachers.
41. Keeping it short and simple, you are amazing teachers. This school is proud of you and we are glad we met you during your career. We love you and wish you all the best as you go on.
42. This is a reminder to you, our teachers, that you are simply the best. We have enjoyed the advantages of having good teachers, and we’ll never stop thanking you as long as you keep being great.
43. With teachers like you, we love the idea of Teachers’ Day, a day to celebrate teachers. You all deserve to be celebrated, every single one of you.
44. Thanks to you, our teachers. If you’re in a room full of teachers for a year, I’m sure you’ll have special seats reserved for you in it by the end of the year. You are amazing!
45. With teachers like you, our growth is sure. And when we’re parents, we’ll love to have teachers like you for our children, because we love them and want the best for them.
46. When we see teachers, we respect them because we assume they are like you. And we guess you know that means we respect you so much. And guess what? You deserve respect.
47. We have not met every teacher in the world, but we know you are some of the best. We have heard about things that teachers do, but you bring the right sauce to the profession. We love you.
48. Sincerely, we have thanks to say to you, our teachers. We know you love us and are looking out for us, and your actions are the proof we have.
49. You have played the role of a good teacher. Wait for your reward and keep being the amazing teachers that we know and love.
50. We pray that God will continue to strengthen you and give you all that you need to remain great teachers. We have enjoyed you. All your students are blessed to have you.
Heart Touching Teacher’s Day Messages
This is a collection of heart touching messages from different points of view to wish the teachers that you love a Happy Teachers’ Day.
Also read: How To Be Your Teacher’s Favorite Student
51. Happy Teachers’ Day. It makes sense to me that a day should be set aside to honour people that we have trusted enough to leave out children with. Keep being an amazing teacher.
52. Happy Teachers’ Day to you, and to all other teachers around the world who we look at and wish more teachers can be like them. Enjoy the day.
53. Happy Teachers’ Day to you. There’s a lot we are applauding you for. This is to encourage you to keep up the good work and to beg you to enjoy your celebration today.
54. Happy Teachers’ Day to you, sir. I respect you a lot, and I am wishing you all the best in all you set out to do. Have a blast today, sir.
55. Happy Teachers’ Day to you, ma. God loves me, and he shows me by putting the best of people in my life, like teachers like you!
56. Happy Teachers’ Day to you. Everyone says you’re their favourite teacher, and right now, I’m in the group called “everyone”. I celebrate you today.
57. Happy Teachers’ Day to you. My children talk a lot about you. You’re such a great part of their lives now. I can’t wait to meet you in person. Thanks for everything.
58. Happy Teachers’ Day. On days like this, I remember people who play a key role in making the world a better place. And you are one of them.
59. Happy Teachers’ Day to you. I recommend you spend some time giving yourself a special treatment, one you haven’t given to yourself in a long while. God bless you.
60. Happy Teachers’ Day to you. I look at my children and I thank God for teachers like you. You’re the ones who make school attractive. Rock the day! It’s all yours!
61. Happy Teachers’ Day to you. There are many great teachers. I don’t know them all, but I know you, and I believe that celebrating you means celebrating them all.
62. Happy Teachers’ Day to you, sir. You’re everything I think a teacher should be. You make me feel like I should be a teacher when I grow up.
63. Happy Teachers’ Day to you. I think teaching is the best occupation. I respect teachers a lot. I wish you the best as we celebrate you and other great teachers today.
64. Happy Teachers’ Day. The best is coming to you, for all the great things you’re doing as a teacher. Just wait for it and do well to enjoy it when it comes.
65. Happy Teachers’ Day to you. I want you to know that there’s someone here who is a fan of teachers and who admire them a lot. And that this person is thanking you for being a good teacher.
66. Happy Teachers’ Day to you, ma. Tell everyone who cares to hear that it’s your day and that they should celebrate all that you do for their children! Keep being a great teacher.
67. Happy Teachers’ Day to you, sir. I have so many reasons to love the teaching profession. I’m a fan of teachers, and I’m here to celebrate y’all.
68. Happy Teachers’ Day to you. This is my little way of telling teachers that I love them and that they deserve to be celebrated. Have a blast today.
69. Happy Teachers’ Day to you, ma. Thanks for making up for those teachers who make me scared for my children. With more people like you, the world will be better.
70. Happy Teachers’ Day to you, sir. I had fear for my children until I met teachers like you. Your kind makes me love teachers more.
Heart Touching Messages for Teachers
These are heart touching messages for you to send to your teachers. Use one or more of them and put that smile on their faces.
Also read: Ways To Surprise Your Teacher
71. Thanks for being one of the special ones who live to guide children into success. You’re priceless! May you enjoy your career.
72. Tell your fellow teachers that there’s someone who loves them and what they do. Tell them that we are many who thank them for choosing to be teachers. Tell them we’re praying for them too.
73. Not to say that other professions are not great. But I have a special admiration for teachers. And, honestly, one of the days I look forward to is Teachers’ Day.
74. Thanks for helping us to work on our children too. Believe it or not, some teachers have affected children positively in ways their parents couldn’t. Thank you, teachers.
75. We all have different roles to play in the lives of our children, and you have played yours quite well. Thanks for being teachers I can trust.
76. You save yourself from a lot of stress when you have teachers like you. You know your children are in safe hands. You’re a great teacher. I’m sure many have told you this.
77. I’m here to thank you for being a great teacher. I don’t think I can talk about the teaching profession without mentioning you. Keep up the good work, bro.
78. For playing your role in building a good future for us, thanks. We are placing our trust and kids in your hands and we pray you have the strength and wisdom to never let us down.
79. Recently, I’ve come to appreciate teachers better, the work they do. And I’m glad I know exceptional teachers like you.
80. Greet all teachers for me. Tell them I love their job and that I am a big fan of all who are doing well. Tell them to keep making us proud!
81. There’s a special place in heaven for teachers, I promise you. Keep doing a great job up. And see what great blessings will come to you.
82. Teachers are a great tool in shaping the world, and you have played your role well. You’re a great teacher and, if no one else can see that, I can.
83. Teachers like you are worth celebrating. You’re worth our kind words and the best of our gifts. I pray you enjoy the fruits of your labour.
84. May you keep being the great teacher that you are, touching lives for good and making stars our of our children. I celebrate you because you’re doing well.
85. You are the best teacher I know and you’ve earned yourself a place in my heart, a place I doubt anyone else can take. You’re special to me and many of us, ma.
Inspirational Messages for Teacher’s Day
Do you need inspirational messages for your teachers on a special day for them; Teachers’ Day, then check this collection. I kept only the best in it for you.
Also read: Gifts You Can Give To Teachers On Teachers’ Day
86. Keep being a great teacher. When your reward comes, you’ll enjoy it. Keep putting a smile on the faces of these children. The best is coming for you. Happy Teachers’ Day!
87. Keep striving to be a better teacher. There is no end to how great you can be. The world wants to enjoy the best of you, so give them that. Happy Teachers’ Day to you.
88. Together, we can create a better future, we all playing our roles to guide our children into being what they were made to be. Happy Teachers’ Day.
89. Nowadays, it’s quite rare to see someone put in his all to what he does, so he could achieve a perfect result. So I celebrate the few of you that I know. Happy Teachers’ Day to you.
90. Let’s celebrate you today! You’re going a great job, so let’s take one day out of three sixty-five to celebrate your dedication and hard work. Happy Teachers’ Day.
91. I am privileged to have the best teachers around me, teachers like you. With teachers like you, everything gets better! Happy Teachers’ Day to you.
92. You’re an inspiration to a lot of people, me inclusive. Happy Teachers’ Day to you. Thanks for being a positive force in our lives.
93. You make me want to be a teacher too. I haven’t decided yet, but if I turn out to be a teacher, it’s because of you. Happy Teachers’ Day to you.
94. There’s nothing as beautiful as seeing a teacher giving his best for the good of his students. Show me something more beautiful. I’ll wait. Happy Teachers’ Day to you, sir.
95. Good teachers are people I idolise. I know I idolise a lot of people, but there’s a ring a good teacher brings in. Happy Teachers’ Day to you, sir.
96. You wake up every day with one aim being to make the world better by investing in the next generation. That’s just beautiful. Happy Teachers’ Day to you.
97. I don’t want to be a teacher, but I’d be glad if someone around me says he wants to be a teacher. You have shown me the beautiful side of teaching. Happy Teachers’ Day to you.
98. In a place where teaching is not really considered as a “choice” profession, you’re doing great things to the children around you. One day, people will recognize the work of teachers and appreciate you properly, and you’ll enjoy the fruits of your labour. Happy Teachers’ Day.
99. Every little thing you do may not be noticed by us, but God sees it, and that’s what matters most. Happy Teachers’ Day to you.
100. You have the qualities of a good teacher, and that’s what I celebrate today. I celebrate you and other teachers that have proven themselves worthy of a celebration today. Happy Teachers’ Day to you.
After reading through these heart touching quotes, don’t you think your teacher would love them to be part of his special day’s celebration this year 2021?
You can share this article with your classmates so you can celebrate your teacher together or with your friends so they could do something for their teachers too.
Happy Teacher’s Day to your teacher!