Ever heard of the saying “family is not by blood”? Well, this is true in most cases, because some friends who are not related to us by blood do even more than is expected of them. A friend that goes extra miles for you is not just a friend but has now turned family. Friendship entails so many things amongst which is making sacrifices with no expectations, but so many people are not ready for this.
While some claim to be friends but find it hard to do what’s expected of a true friend, some do what’s expected of them without applying pressure at all.
The latter kind of friend is worth doing anything for. They are worth celebrating, even when it’s not their birthday. Why? Because it takes so much to balance your life and still look out for other people. It takes a lot of love and passion in one’s heart to do this, without being drained.
If you have this kind of friend, it’s safe to say you hit a jackpot already. Protect her with all you have, because once lost, it might be very hard to come across someone like that ever again.
The sister from another mother quotes below are for this category of friends. In case you’re finding it so hard to come up with words that best describe your friend turned sister, you can read through and just select the one(s) you feel is the best to appreciate her.
Quotes About Sister from Another Mother
These quotes about a sister from another mother can be used to show how appreciative and grateful you are, for the things a friend turned sister has done for you. They are awesome to make her feel loved.
You might also like: How to distance yourself from a jealous friend
1. This quote is to thank you for always supporting me, despite not being my family. You’ve made me realize that family isn’t only by blood and that everyone deserves the gift of friendship. Thank you so much for all you do. I’m glad I have a sister in you.
2. Things have been really tough, but you still find a way of making me happy, even when you’re struggling to get your life together. How selfless can you be? Thank you for years of meaningful friendship with you. You are an awesome person. I love you, my sister from another mother.
3. I can comfortably call you my sister. You do things that only a sister should do. You shoulder my responsibilities like they are yours. You’re a sweet human being, and I know we have too many things to do together. Let’s keep the energy going.
4. Life has never been easy until you came in the picture. My life stopped being boring when you came into my life. You have been all shades of amazing. Thank you for all the years of enjoyment and doing business with you. I love you, my sister from another mother.
5. No matter how hard things get, you will be my number one fan. I love how you cheer me on. I love how you make me feel in the midst of turbulence. Thank you for calming me down and proffering solutions to my problems. I’m glad I have a sister in you.
6. I never thought I’d be doing this, one day. Life happens, but you hold me down. You got me in so many ways. I’ll be an ingrate not to acknowledge everything you do for me. I’ll at least try to pay you back, even though not in full. Thank you, my friend and sister.
7. I love how we vibe. I love going out with you. You teach me things I thought were hard, and I love how you love me. I don’t know how best to appreciate you, hence this quote. Thank you so much for doing your best to see that I am happy. I will make you proud of me.
8. You make me live my best life. I never thought life could be so sweet until you showed up with full force. Thank God I met you, I wouldn’t have been enjoying life this much. You’re my sister from another mother, and I love you.
9. I have heard so many things about the girl power, but since I have never had a friend like you, I was too ignorant to understand. I believed in girl power, because of you. You made me realize there’s no limit to what I can achieve, as a woman. Thank you for having my back in ways I least expect. God bless you, my sister and friend.
10. Show me a friend so selfless, and I will show you a friend so resilient, beautiful, loving, caring, selfless and giving; that’s what you are and more, my sister from another mother. I love you so much.
11. I had always thought that nothing serious brings girls together, but with you, I realized that so many good things can actually bring them together. You’re my friend, business partner, and sister from another mother, amongst many others. I love you.
12. I’m bewildered at the length at which you go for me. You want me to succeed at all cost, if you’re not a sister, then I don’t know what you are. To me, you’re a sister from another mother. It would have been a double blessing if my mother had birthed you. Thank you.
13. Your heart is so pure and beautiful towards me. You are genuinely happy, whenever I succeed at something. I owe you a lot in life, and I can’t wait to start paying you back. Thank you for being a friend and sister from another mother.
14. You’re not just a friend, but a sister. Right from the time we met, I knew there was something special about you. I love how goal-driven you are, and this has affected me and makes me want to do more. Thank you for blessing me with your presence. I love you.
15. You are my friend and sister. I call you my sister because you truly are. The things you do for me are not regular. Even though we aren’t from the same mother, I count myself lucky to have you. I love you, sister.
16. There’s nothing in this world I’d not do for you. You’ve been there for me since day one. I’ve never been sad with you. You make every effort worth it. There’s nothing I can say that will do justice to how grateful I am. I’m eternally grateful to you, my sister from another mother.
17. I know it’s not your birthday, but can I take you out? I just want to spoil you a little, so you can know how much I love and care about you. You’re not even ready for what’s coming, because I’m so going to spoil you when it comes. I love you, my sister from another mother.
18. My heart bears me witness; I really love you. I can’t wait for things to start happening for you. I see all you go through, but don’t worry, God hasn’t forgotten you. You deserve the best, and that’s exactly what God is preparing for you. Be good.
19. I’m so happy I have your loyalty any day, any time. It makes me go on with whatever, and also, I know there’s someone I can always trust. This is priceless to me. Thank you so much. I love you.
20. I don’t want you to worry yourself at all because you’re next in line for God’s miracle. You have prayed and fasted so many times, and this time, God means business with you. So please, stay cheerful, my sister from another mother. I got you. God got you.
21. I have thought really well about it, and the conclusion is that you’re a sister and not just a friend. Because the things you do carry so much weight. You don’t hesitate to make me happy. I want you to know that I got you for life.
22. Even God Himself knows that I will never betray you. You have done what so many friends failed to do. You stayed with me through thick and thin. I’m sorry, but if you’re waiting for me to disappoint you, you will wait forever, because it won’t happen. I love you.
23. You know why I love you? You go all out for those you believe in, and that’s why you can do no wrong in my eyes. I’m the luckiest to be one of them. I will never disappoint you. You are my sister from another mother. Bless!
24. I love seeing myself around you because no matter how little, I will learn new things. You have taught me so much than you do, and I’m glad to be putting them into use. Thank you for being a vessel of change in my life.
25. The way you tell me not to limit myself gives me joy. You believe in me more than I do in myself. My friendship with you has changed my life in so many ways. I’m indebted to you forever, my sister.
Sister from Different Mother Quotes
Here are sister from different mother quotes that will make your friend thank God for the day she met you, and for the gift of your friendship. Make her feel special with these quotes.
26. Thank you for being so proactive in all that concerns me. You literally do everything for me. I believe that better days are ahead, and I will make you proud. Please, my mom will like to meet the daughter she never had.
27. Being I tell you anything, you already know what’s wrong. Before I try to explain, you already have solutions to them. The way you carry my matter is somehow strange to me, maybe because I have never had a sister in a friend. I love you.
28. The few friends I had before I met you, made me believe that only stupid things cause two ladies to be friends. Thank you for coming to prove me otherwise. I love you, my sister from another mother.
29. I’m ready to be your friend for as long as you want. You’re just too peaceful and nice. Nothing gets to you easily. You take your time, before working on anything. You’re the only one I’d love to be friends with forever. We could even pass as sisters.
30. I love how you balance everything that happens in your life. Nothing has negative effects on the other. You have taught me so much than you’re aware of. I’d like you to teach me more than I know already. Thank you, my sister.
31. In life, I believe we meet different people for different reasons. I met you so my life can get back in shape. You have really positive impacts on my life. Thank you for always motivating and inspiring me. I appreciate you, my sister from another mother.
32. God blessed me with you for a reason. I never thought there’d be a time I’d meet someone like you. I have been following you for a long time. I’m glad you’re not just a friend, but a sister from another mother. The friendship will be forever.
33. I have never believed in friendships. I was of the notion that it’s a scam, not until I got to know you. You are all that friendship entails. You give your all to friends, without even being bothered. Thank you for being so selfless towards me.
36. I know your wedding is coming up, but that’s not the reason for this quote. I just want to let you know that your husband will be the luckiest to have you. I know you will balance your home without striving, the same way you’ve balanced your friendship with me. I love and wish you all the best.
37. What do you want me to do for you, just name it. I will do anything for someone who has helped me grow in so many ways than I ever thought. You’re my sister and benefactor. There’s no way I am disappointing you.
38. Now I believe the saying that “God saves the best for the last”. I never thought I’d be lucky with friendships in my life. God brought you into my life for reasons best known to him, but I can’t wait for them to start manifesting. I love you.
39. This quote is dedicated to you. You’re a strong woman of valour. You believe in what you believe in, and you don’t live on other people’s terms. I so want to be unbothered like you. Thank you for always standing with me.
40. I love and respect you so much. You have given me things family failed to give me. I found a friend and sister in you; that’s double blessings. I will always love and cherish you. Thank you for everything.
41. I have travelled around the whole world, but I haven’t seen a friend as sincere as you. You’re truthful in all your ways, and you’re never freaked about material things. You’re totally different from all other ladies, and this is why I won’t stop being friends with you.
42. Though you’re from another mother, I still believe you are that sister my mother never gave me. You’re always after my happiness, and that’s something to brag about. Thank you for all you do, girl. We are friends for life.
43. Heaven and earth may pass away, but our friendship will always be. We have been through a lot together, and we’re still standing strong because we believe in ourselves. There’s no one I’d have loved to be friends with, if not you. Thank you for accepting to be friends with me.
44. To me, beauty isn’t just a physical feature, beauty is something that lies within. Your beautiful heart drew me to you. And I haven’t regretted being friends with you. I love you, my sister from another mother.
45. When you are not well, I am not. There’s nothing I can do without you; it has been like this for years. I thank God for giving me a sister in form of a friend. You’re so dear to my heart, and I’ll protect you at all costs.
46. Tell me what you want, and it shall be done right away. I want you to stop thanking me for doing my duties as a friend. If I don’t make you happy, who will? Now, I’m shifting to the role of a sister, because that’s where I belong.
47. I want to grow old and toothless with you. You make friendship worth it, with the things you do. I want no more friendship with no one. I’m satisfied with you forever. Deal?
48. When will you stop telling people to thank me on your behalf? In case you don’t know, I have been through a similar situation as yours, and it’s not funny in the hands of bad friends. You deserve to be happy, and I will do anything to make that happen. I love you.
49. God sees my heart, I take you as a sister. You’re more than a friend to me, in fact, I can’t wait to introduce you to my family as the sister I never had. I love you so much.
50. Forget about what has happened in the past. This is another chapter of your life, and I promise it’s going to be beautiful. I will make you enjoy every moment in this new life of yours. Just be cheerful and happy!
Need captions for sister from another mother? These are not just your regular captions, they will pass your message in a very emotional way.
Read also: How to turn down a friendship proposal without being insulting
51. How I wish I could have the opportunity to celebrate you always. You have been my only source of inspiration. I’m so certain that God will bless you for all you do for me. We are sisters forever.
52. Friendship is much more than just gossips and frivolities; it entails loyalty and respect. You keep giving me these and more. You’re my sister from another mother, and I want us to be like this forever. I love you.
53. I consider you to be my friend and sister from another mother. You amaze me with all that you do for me. I’m so sure you will make a good wife as well. May your loyalty pay off someday. Kisses!
54. You know me too well; much more than anyone else. I trust you more than every other friend I have in my life. You’re my sister from another mother, and I’m thankful for having you in my life. Keep being wonderful.
55. Thank you for always being with me at the right time. You’re more than a friend to me, and I respect you for being after my progress in life. I owe you a lot, and I pray God helps me not to be ungrateful.
56. All I know is that I’m extremely fortunate to have such a down-to-earth and loving sister to lean on and share my thoughts with. Thank you for lending an ear when nobody else would, and for the bond we share.
57. I think of all of the good things you have willingly done for me, and the least I can do is be thankful for being such a wonderful sister to me. Thank you for being my sister from another mother.
58. You know me better than anyone else, and I trust you more than any of my best friends. You’re my friend and sister from another mother, and you will always be. I will never betray the trust you have in me.
59. I want to thank you for always taking out time to guide me on the things I do. I’d not be the same without you. You have no idea how much you mean to me. You are my sister from another mother. Thank you so much.
60. I can’t begin to measure the level of the impact on my life; it’s just so unbelievable. Thank you for being a great friend and sister who cared for me when I thought nobody could. I love you.
61. You’ve always had a way of driving me out of my comfort zone and putting me on the right track. Thank you for being a friend who knows what it takes to live a purposeful life. I have a sister in you.
61. I’m lucky to have met a friend that genuinely cares about others, even more than herself. You are one of a kind. Thank you for putting up with me all these years. You are the best friend and sister.
62. Thank you for all the memories we’ve had and every good thing that we’ve ever shared, and also for being the best friend that anyone could ask for. You’re my sister from another mother.
63. You’re that one friend that I wished I had as a sister. I love you too much, and I can’t wait to introduce you to my family. Thank you for being the sweet, happy, and caring person that you’ve always been. I love you.
64. If only you know how much I brag about you, dear friend. I tell other friends that you’re my sister from another mother. This gets them jealous, but who cares? I would like to thank you for being so kind to me, over the years. Thank you for being my sister.
65. I want to keep staying in touch with you forever. You are like a light; you shine on my path. I’m very lucky to have you as my friend. I’m officially referring to you as my sister from another mother. Hope you like it.
66. Thank you for being my rock during hard times. You have really done well, and nobody can take your place in my life. Thank you for the years of being my best friend and sister. I love you till eternity.
67. I am the most fortunate amongst all, to have a friend and sister in one person. You are far too kind and respectful to me. Thank you for not relenting on my matter. I’m never going to get tired of you.
68. I don’t know what I would do without you. I don’t even know how to thank you for showing me such love. I’m glad I can call you my sister from another mother. Thank you, sister, for everything.
69. I am thankful for the times we laughed, cried, and did lots of things together. I am thankful for the wins and losses recorded. I have always loved you. I am so grateful for being able to call you my sister from another mother. Thank you.
70. It’s the most important thing to have someone who guides you in life. Your presence in my life has brought me so much clarity on so many things. Thank you for being the best friend ever. You’re my sister from another mother.
71. Thank you for giving me the gift of a friend and sister like you. You mean so much to me than you ever can imagine. I don’t want to lose you, because it will make me lose focus. I’m super grateful.
72. I will never be able to repay all you have done for me. You did all, as a friend and sister. I should thank you forever, for this. Thank you for being such an amazing person to me. I will try as much as I can, to love you forever.
73. Having you in my corner, to always rely on, gives me so much joy. Thank you for never disappointing me, and giving me reasons to trust you. Thank you for being my friend and sister.
74. My life has never experienced so much love, friendship, and laughter, as you have brought in the shortest time possible. I can’t thank you enough for this positive change in my life. This is why you’re not just my friend, but my sister from another mother.
75. You see this bond that we share, I’m most grateful for it. All my life, I have been in pursuit of a good friend; a friend I can trust and call my sister. But God loves me enough to bring you my way. I have a friend and sister in you.
Sister from Another Mother Status
Below are sister from another mother statuses to appreciate your friend turned sister in the most beautiful way possible.
Read also: How to quit a draining friendship
76. You’re a unique and special person. I always have the conviction in me, that my problems are solved once I can discuss them with you. Thank you for being a friend and sister to me. I will always be there for you.
77. I’m grateful that you double as my friend and sister. I love that I could tell you about what goes on in my life, without the fear of being snitched on. Thank you for this priceless opportunity. I will forever hold you, dear.
78. You’re truly special. There’s absolutely no one I feel so comfortable sharing my ups and downs with, except you. I’m grateful for the dreams we shared, and the plans we have. God willing, we will achieve everything together. I love you, sis.
79. Thank you for being after my well-being, and sacrificing so much for me. Indeed, a family has nothing to do with blood. Thank you for all that you have done for me. I regard you as the sister I never had.
80. No matter how rough this life gets, I know you’ll always be there through all difficulties and challenges. You are good at all things. Having a friend like you is always a pleasure. You’re my sister from another mother.
81. Thank you for always motivating and encouraging me to be the best I can be. It’s a good thing to know that you will always be there for me. Well, same as me; I got you for life.
82. I know that no one is indispensable, but when it comes to you, I’m speechless. I can’t do without you in my life. Nobody can measure up to you; not in this life. And that’s why I call you my sister from another mother.
83. You’re always there in my downtimes. You leave whatever you’re doing, just to attend to me. I have always seen myself as an option, because of the way people treat me. Thank God I met you, you showed me I am a priority. I love you, sis.
84. You’ve made me realize the importance of having friends, and maintaining relations. You’ve helped me value my relations. I’m whatever I am today, because of your influence on my life. We are sisters forever.
85. I want to thank you for being my friend and sister. I may not always be there to share the best moments of your life or the worse with you. But one thing is, I will not stop doing the best I can. You have been so good to me, and I promise to have your back in return.
86. You have to tell me how you know the things I don’t tell you upfront. Your way of decoding things is strange. Well, I am happy, because it’s a good sign. Thank you for taking the time to study me. That’s why you’re my sister from another mother.
87. I would take as many as required bullets for you. I don’t joke with you at all, and anyone that slanders you will have me to contend with. As a friend and sister, I love and respect you so much, and it’s gonna be like this forever. Love you.
88. You’re far too kind for this world. No one deserves a friend like you, and that’s why I’m thankful to have you. Your kindness will take you places, that I’m sure of. Thank you for influencing me in the most beautiful way. I love you, Sis.
89. Seriously, I wish we were sisters; it would have been the most beautiful thing ever. Well, you’re still my sister, just from another mother. Keep being awesome and amazing. The sky is your starting point.
90. You’re too smart, beautiful and intelligent. You make the best decisions, also. And I love how you calm down when things don’t go as planned. Such a cool chick. Things are about to start making sense. I love you.
91. Never seen someone who makes time for people, despite their busy schedule. I’m sure you’re the only one who does this, with no complaints at all. Your reward is in heaven, but I will start paying you back from here. I love you, my sister from another mother.
92. Leaving you alone will be the hardest for me. And no, I’m not clingy, you know that. I just feel indebted to you, and I feel like something very bad might happen if I try to leave you. You’ve been good to me for a very long time. Thank you, my sister from another mother.
93. So many left, but you stayed; not because it was comfortable for you, but because you’re just too real and unique. Thank you for not forgetting to always have my back, as a friend and sister. God be with you.
94. You have done so much for me, than just sending you a quote. But you know, half is better than none. For as long as we remain friends, I will do everything in my power to repay a little of your good deeds towards me, cos I know, a lifetime won’t be enough to do that. I love you, Sis.
95. You’re my friend and sister, so I am promising to always be there for you; to celebrate your small and big wins, to wipe your tears, to cheer you on when you’re bored, to help you solve the hard puzzles. So help me, God, Amen.
96. I’m sorry if I have ever taken you for granted, it has never been my wish to make you feel unwanted. You know I love and care about you. This is just to let you know that I will always be there for you, no matter what. Can I call you my sister from another mother?
97. I’m sure you know that I love you too much; not just as a friend, but as a sister. When I look at you, I feel like you were the sister my mom never gave to me. I’ll be glad if you can allow me to start calling you my sister. Thank you.
98. No matter how far we’ve come or what we’ve been through, nothing will change my love for you; it will always be true and pure. I’m glad our paths crossed because it would’ve been worse without you. Thank you, my friend and sister.
99. I’m grateful to consider you as my sister. You’re way too smart and witty, and most times, I wish I could just be like you. You’re the busiest, but you’re always willing to make out time for a ladies day out; too sweet and considerate of you. I love you, sis.
100. You’re my confidant and go-to person any time, any day. You have never complained of disturbance, and this makes me respect you even more. Much more than the time you’ve created for me, is what I will do to make you happy. Thank you, my sister.
Halos! Worth the read, right? Thank you for checking the best sister from another mother quotes I have on this page. Keep scrolling through, you will find more interesting contents. Thank you.