The impression that Valentine’s Day is meant to be celebrated with only lovers is wrong. Valentine’s Day is to be spent with loved ones. It’s a time to merry together.
Meanwhile, one of the best ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day is to celebrate with real friends. Real friends are never going to leave you for any reason. Real friends will trust you and have your back till the very end.
Do you have a real friend worth celebrating on Valentine’s Day? Please pick one of these happy Valentine’s Day paragraphs to your friend and remind them about what they mean to you and how much you love and appreciate their presence in your life.
Cute Valentine’s Day Paragraphs for Your Best Friend
Celebrate your best friend in the most beautiful way with one or more of these cute Valentine’s Day paragraphs for your best friend.
You may also want to check: Gifts ideas for Valentine’s Day
1. Valentine’s Day is for loved ones generally, that’s why I am wishing you, my best friend, a happy Valentine’s Day. I love you.
2. You have been my friend through the storms and uncertainties of life. We’ve seen the good, bad and ugly together, and I cannot imagine life without you. I love you, dear friend. Happy Valentine’s day to you.
3. Not even my boyfriend can take your place. You’re the most caring friend ever. Thanks for coming into my life. Happy Valentine’s Day.
4. Thank you for being the loyal, caring, loving, adorable, compassionate friend that you are. Cheers to a Valentine’s Day filled with good wine, good food and especially good friends like you. I love you.
5. Friends come and go, but best friends are forever. Thank you for being my best friend. Happy Valentine’s day to you. Where are we going today?
6. Forget about Valentine’s Day, I’m always very grateful to God for making our paths cross. You’re a true friend, and I cherish you. Happy Valentine’s Day to you.
7. You deserve more beautiful love moments in this Valentine’s Day, especially with your boyfriend. I wish you a great celebration. I hope you guys are going out.
8. You’re my best friend, and I love you with everything I have. I wish you have the best Valentine’s Day celebration. Take care of yourself.
9. I hope you’re going out with your man today because I’m also going out with mine. Please have a swell time, and enjoy yourself. Happy Valentine’s Day.
10. I look forward to the day when our boyfriends will be around, and we’ll get to celebrate Valentine’s Day with them. For now, let’s keep enjoying ourselves together. Happy Valentine’s Day, babes.
11. Friendship with you has been the most beautiful. Thank you for giving your all to this friendship. I love you unconditionally. Happy Valentine’s day, my friend.
12. You are a good friend to me, a friend who I would never want to trade for a million dollars. I love you more than anyone else in this world. Happy Valentine’s day, baby.
13. I feel loved and cherished this Valentine’s Day, knowing that I have you as my only friend. Where do we celebrate today? Happy Valentine’s Day.
15. Haven’t seen or heard about a friendship so sweet and mature like ours. How did we get here? We have a perfect friendship, and I’m very proud of us. Happy Valentine’s Day to my Valentine.
16. Dear friend, thank you for giving me a shoulder to cry and lean on. Thank you for giving me listening ear every time. Thank you for your presence in my life. I love and celebrate you always. Happy Valentine’s Day.
17. Thank you for being my Valentine, since all these years. I think it’s high time we got boyfriends too. What do you think? Happy Valentine’s Day again.
18. I hope that you enjoy Valentine’s day as much as I enjoy having you as my friend. Happy Valentine’s Day to you and your man.
19. Your heart is so pure towards everyone. Now, tell me why anyone is going to hate you. Perfect is a very strong word, but sorry, you’re perfect. I will never stop being your friend. Happy Valentine’s Day.
20. Having a supportive and caring friend like you makes me feel special on any day of the year, not just on Valentine’s Day. I love you so much. Enjoy your Valentine’s day.
Best Friend Paragraphs for Valentines Day
These best friend paragraphs will get your best friend screaming with joy on Valentine’s Day.
Read also: Ways to get your man to propose to you on Valentine’s Day
21. I want to let you know that I admire your strength and all of your great qualities. I’m taking after you already. I am grateful to have you as my friend. Happy Valentine’s Day.
22. I just want to thank you for being such a great friend, over the years. Your support and loyalty are out of this world. I will never take them for granted. Happy Valentine’s Day, my friend.
23. Love comes in all different angles. I’m so grateful that I have a friend and sister in you. I value our friendship and I’m grateful to have you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
24. Valentine’s day is a great day to let those you love know how special they are. I want to let you know that you are a special friend to me. Happy Valentine’s Day, my friend.
25. My life wouldn’t be near as fun as it is, without you as a part of it. I hope you know how important you are to me. Happy Valentine’s Day, babes.
26. Friendship is the most beautiful word ever invented. Love can be lost at some point in life, but a true friendship will always grow stronger. Happy Valentine’s day.
27. Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to be sad and lonely when you have a friend like me. As a friend, I have promised to make your everyday special. Now, let’s go out and celebrate. Happy Valentine’s Day, my friend.
28. I want to remind you that I love you like no one ever will. This love is the purest form of all, and I mean it. Let’s go out tonight and party like there’s no tomorrow. Happy Valentine’s Day.
29. Tonight is that special time we’ve been waiting for. A time to get you a man that deserves you. Don’t worry about me, I already told my boyfriend I’ll be out with you. Tonight, we go all out, and party hard. Happy Valentine’s Day.
30. You know that you can’t hurry love, right? Just be patient, and it will come when you at the right time. I believe in that. Until then, let’s put a smile on your face and show this world that not all girls need any man to be strong and beautiful.
31. I want to spend this lovely day with you, dear friend. After all, Valentine’s Day isn’t meant for only lovers. I know we will have a lot of fun and forget about our broken hearts. Happy Valentine’s day, my guy.
32. No matter what we’ve been through, we will always stay together. Today is one of those days we need to stay and enjoy together. It’s Valentine’s Day, yo! Let’s go celebrate.
33. Having you in my life is such a blessing. I’m so happy that we can spend this Valentine’s day together, forgetting about all our worries. My heart is filled with joy celebrating this day with you. Happy Valentine’s day.
34. Valentine’s day is strictly about love. And I have so much love for you, my friend. Hope that this day will bring you a lot of positive vibes and good energy. You are the most beautiful girl on earth. Enjoy.
35. I know I don’t get to say this often, but you mean so much to me. I love and respect you a lot. Thank you for being a friend I can always count on. Happy Valentine’s Day to you.
Valentine’s Day Paragraphs for Your Friend
You’re about to take your friend down the memory lane with one of these Valentine’s Day paragraphs.
Read also: How to make your Valentine’s Day count, even in the absence of your boyfriend
36. I will never be able to forget all the beautiful memories that we had and all that we share together. May our lives get better as time goes by. Happy Valentine’s Day, friend.
37. It’s Valentine’s Day, and it’s all about love today. I hope you love and be really loved in return. Happy Valentine’s Day, my friend.
38. You have been my friend for as long as I can remember and I can proudly say I am really blessed to be loved by you. Have a happy Valentine’s Day.
39. Only if I could get the kind of love and support I get from you, from my loved ones, I would be one of the best friends in the world. Thanks so much for everything. Happy Valentine’s Day, my friend.
40. You have been a very good friend of mine, from way back, and there is nothing I wouldn’t do to keep this friendship. I love you so much. Happy Valentine’s Day.
41. You see what others don’t see. You can easily tell how I feel, even when my mood is confusing. You make my life special. You are my best friend. I love you so much. Happy Valentine’s Day.
42. It’s a great privilege to be friends with the world’s best friend. I hope we’ll last a lifetime. Happy Valentine’s Day, my friend. Enjoy this beautiful moment with loved ones.
43. The bond between us supersedes that of an ordinary friend. We’ve been through thick and thin and we are still good. Happy Valentine’s Day, dear friend. Enjoy!
44. I feel so delighted to be your true friend. I love you more than you think, and if there’s anyone I don’t want to lose, then it’s you, my friend. Happy Valentine’s Day.
45. You are more of a sister to me than a friend, that’s why I respect and love you so much. Make today a memorable one, by having the best of fun. Happy Valentine’s Day.
46. Remember the first time we met? That was the moment I knew that I have found my best friend and we will forever grow old together. Have a great celebration, darling.
47. You are my one and only true friend. You followed me when my life was in the dark. Your true friendship lights up my life. I wish you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day.
48. I can’t begin to describe how lucky I feel, having you in my life. You have been there for me and I hope you get the best out of everything you do. I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
49. Referring to you as a friend is an understatement because, to me, you mean more than a family. I appreciate your loving kindness towards me. Happy Valentine’s Day, my friend.
50. Happy Valentine’s Day, my friend. I wish you all the love and pampering you deserve today. Enjoy and have the best of today. Lots of love.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope I was able to satisfy you with the Valentine’s Day paragraphs to your friend. Please, do well to share with others. Thank you.