The celebration of life; of birthdays always brings us assurance. Regardless of the not-so-comfortable situations that surround us, life assures us of limitless opportunities and possibilities. These should be what dominate your mind for that 43rd birthday celebration.
The birthday celebration is one of the times to show gratitude for and to the celebrant. It is time to assure them that they’ve touched your life in many ways and that there is still enough time to be whatever they want to be.
Better still, your birthday prayers will usher them into a new year and will go before them. Your prayers will smoothen out crooked paths. They will help lift their spirits up in times when they feel low, and they will work miracles in their lives.
You should totally make use of these birthday prayers for the 43rd birthday celebration!
43rd Birthday Prayers and Blessings for Myself
Step into your new year with these birthday prayers. Speak words of peace, love and warmth into your 43rd year with these birthday blessings for myself.
1. Lord, I know that only you could have brought me this far. I recognize that only you could have kept me this long. 43 isn’t small at all, and I am so thankful for the gift of life. I’m thankful for the family I have. I’m thankful for the blessings over the years. Thank you for 43, because I know that you will continue to do new and beautiful things for me. Thank you because you will bless and protect my family members. Amen.
2. I have seen your goodness like never before, Lord. I’ve tasted of your power and love over and over again. And I can say boldly, that there is no one like you in the entire world. There is no one as kind, as loving, as giving and patient as you. Thank you for the blessings you’ve surrounded me with. Thank you for the blessing in form of people. Receive all my thanks, Lord. I pray that as I celebrate 43, I will celebrate many years to come. I pray that good health and provision will not depart from my life and family. In the name of Jesus. Amen. Happy 43rd birthday to me.
3. Morning by morning, it’s your goodness I see. Day by day, I see your mighty hand at work for me. I see your unending love and faithfulness. Thank you, Jesus. As I celebrate 43 today, I ask that you continue to stand by me. I pray that you continue to bless me with happiness and abundance. In the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
4. You’re indeed the King of kings, Lord. You’re indeed constantly fighting the battles of your children. You’re constantly fighting to see that your children are safe and sound. Thank you for guiding me as your own. Thank you for surrounding me with good things. Thank you for your protection and provision always. For my 43rd, I ask that you continue to shield my family and me. I ask that you drive evil and harm far away from our dwelling. And I ask for continuous provision for me. In the name of Jesus. Thank you, Lord.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 43 Years Old Sister
Most sisters always make life easier and beautiful for us.
This is one reason to celebrate yours with these birthday prayers messages for 43 years old sister.
5. I’m so thankful that you have gotten to this age. It’s been a pleasure growing up with you and all. Thank you for the lessons and corrections over the years. Thank you for your unconditional love towards me. There’s indeed no sister like you in the entire world. I pray that in your new year, you’ll experience only extraordinary things in your life. Happy 43rd birthday, sister.
6. God has shown himself mightily in your life. He has taken you from height to height and crowned your efforts with success. Now, he’s also added another year to you. I’m always thankful for you, sister. And I pray that God will continue to bless you. As you celebrate your 43rd birthday, I pray that he will grant your heart desires, and continue to show himself mighty in your life. Happy 43 years birthday, sister.
7. Who’s 43 today?! Happy birthday, sister of life. I love you so much, and I’m thankful that you’ve gotten to this point in life. I pray that the Lord Almighty will continue to colour your life in more ways than you can believe. Happy birthday!
8. Sister! Aren’t you the finest 43 years old! Thank you for being more than a friend. Thank you for being my sister from another mother. In this new year, I pray that God will continue to shower you with His blessings, favour, connection and open doors. Happy 43rd birthday, sister.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 43 Years Old Brother
When you think back on the many things your brother has done for you, you’ll see lots of reasons to be grateful for him.
This is why, for his 43rd birthday, you should totally send these birthday prayer messages.
9. You’ve changed all our lives for good. Even till now, you’re still actively looking out for ways to change how we are. As you celebrate your birthday today, may God continue to do good things in your life. Happy 43rd birthday, brother.
10. It is my prayer that angels will always attend to you whenever you call. May 43 be your best year yet. Happy birthday, brother. I love you!
11. For your 43rd birthday, may God bless you so that you continue to bless the people around you. Happy birthday, darling brother.
12. Happy 43 years old, brother. It’s been nothing short of amazing having you teach and correct me. I pray that your life will always be an expression of grace and blessings.
43rd Birthday Prayer Messages for My Husband/Wife
Having a husband or wife to share life’s ups and downs is a blessing.
To usher your loved one into a beautiful and fruitful 43rd year, these birthday prayer messages will do.
13. You have a heart of gold. And you’re the most beautiful woman in the entire world. As a matter of fact, I’m not sure you’ll ever stop rocking my world! Live long and full, sweet! Happy 43rd birthday!
14. May God crown all of your efforts with success in this new year. May he guide and shield you always. I love you so much, husband. Happy 43 years birthday.
15. You’re the most hardworking person I know in this life. And I’m grateful that I have someone like you caring and loving the children and I. May this be a really productive year for you. Happy 43rd birthday, husband.
16. I said I would do everything in my power to look after you and our children. Know that I’m never going to go back on that promise. Happy 43 years birthday, dearest wife.
43rd Birthday Prayer Messages for My Cousin
You will make your cousin feel special on his 43rd birthday with these prayer messages.
Try them out!
17. Dearest cousin. Here’s wishing you a lifetime of happiness, joy and peace. Happy 43rd birthday to you!
18. May God grant you answered prayers in this year and in the ones to come. May he always grant you willing and listening ears. Happy birthday, cousin!
19. You’re about stepping into a new chapter in your life. And I believe that it’ll be an amazing new year for you. Happy 43 years birthday, my cousin.
43rd Birthday Prayer Messages for My Aunt/Uncle
Aunts and uncles deserve to be appreciated and celebrated at every opportunity.
Good thing is that the 43rd birthday is a good time to shower yours with these prayer messages.
20. Uncle of life! Here’s to a year filled with songs of thanksgiving, jubilation and warm relationships. Happy 43rd birthday, sir.
21. This is a new beginning for you. And it is my prayer that you’ll experience new beginnings in your life, family and endeavours. Happy 43rd birthday, aunt.
22. You’re the coolest aunt that I know! And I seriously want to be like you when I grow older. Thank you for modelling a lot for us. Happy 43 years birthday, aunt.
23. May you search and find in your times of needs. May you knock and see doors open for you. Happy 43 years birthday, uncle. I love you!
43rd Birthday Prayer Messages for My Sister-In-Law
These 43rd birthday prayer messages for sister-in-law will surely add more colour and vitality to her special day.
24. It’s been a privilege and blessing, being sisters with you. Since I know this new year is blessed for you, I pray that the blessings will extend to those around you. Happy 43rd birthday, sister-in-law.
25. As you celebrate 43 today, may songs of praise never cease in your life. May the songs never depart from your mouth. Happy birthday, sister!
26. I ask for divine blessings and goodness in your life and endeavours. Happy 43 years birthday, dearest sister-in-law.
43rd Birthday Prayer Messages for My Brother-In-Law
Birthdays are amazing times to celebrate the gift of your brother-in-law. His 43rd birthday is an amazing time to bless him with these prayer messages.
27. I am so certain that you have lots of joyful days ahead of you. Happy 43rd birthday, brother-in-law. Love you!
28. May you enjoy a life of peace and everlasting joy as you step into your new year. May this peace and everlasting joy also extend to the years ahead. Happy birthday, brother.
29. Thank you for looking after my sister. Thank you for also being a friend to me. Happy 43 years birthday, brother-in-law.
30. May God surround you with lots of warmth, love, spark, health and good relationships. Happy birthday, bro! Love you, man!
43rd Birthday Prayer Messages for Dad/Mom
These 43rd birthday prayer messages for dad or mom will make their day even more beautiful, brighter and amazing.
Good thing is that you can send as many as you’d like.
31. Mom of life! I could write epistles about you today, but I’ll try to calm down. For your 43rd birthday, I pray that God will bless you with material and spiritual blessings. Happy 43 years birthday, mom.
32. For the rest of your days, may you enjoy good health and longevity. Thank you for being a loving father and role model. Happy 43rd birthday, dad.
33. May God look after you, care for you, and be gracious to you. Just as you have cared, loved and looked after us all. Happy 43rd birthday, mom.
34. May this year bring you blessings beyond your imaginations. May it turn out to be your best one yet. Happy 43 years birthday, dad.
43rd Birthday Prayer Messages for Grand Dad/Mom
There are reasons why you should send these 43rd birthday prayer messages to your granddad or grandmom.
Today is an excellent opportunity to say ‘thank you,’ and to pray for blessings upon their lives. For all the sacrifices they have made. And for the many times they’ve stood in the gap for you.
35. You’re obviously the best granddad in the entire world. And I say this because it is the truth. For your 43rd birthday, may you be filled with strength and determination to live out your dreams. Happy 43rd birthday, granddad.
36. May this year be better than the previous ones. May you live out your potentials fully in this new year. Happy 43 years birthday, granddad.
37. May nothing and no one separate you from the love of God in this new year. May he bear you upon his wings, and bless you always. Happy 43 years birthday, grandmom.
38. In my imaginations, you’re staying for another 100 years. And I’ll keep praying that my thoughts come through. Happy 43rd birthday, grandmom!
Birthday Prayer Messages for 43 Years Old Father-In-Law/Mother-In-Law
With the father-in-law and mother-in-law, we get extra blessings. And to celebrate them, these birthday prayer messages will give you a head-start.
39. I couldn’t have asked for a better father-in-law. Thank you for your love and support over the years. You’re truly a gem, sir. May this year be truly bright and sunny for you. Happy 43rd birthday.
40. May your heart be filled with joy, gladness, happiness and warmth in this new year. Thank you for all that you do for us all. Happy 43rd birthday, mother-in-law.
41. If God takes you from glory to glory, it doesn’t come as a surprise. You’ve done a lot for us and the people around. So, for your 43rd birthday, I pray that God will take you from glory to glory. Happy 43 years birthday, mom.
42. May jubilation never cease in your life. May all of your plans come to fruition. May you live long to enjoy the fruits of your labour. Happy 43 years birthday, father-in-law.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 43 Years Old Friend
Most times, friends surpass all of the expectations we have in mind. And it is only fitting to celebrate them whenever we get the opportunity to.
These birthday prayer messages for your friend’s 43rd birthday is a good start.
43. You’re indeed the best friend I could have ever asked for. Cheers to 43. May confidence fill your life always. Happy birthday, dear friend!
44. May you continue to celebrate in grand style. In the name of Jesus. Happy 43rd birthday, friend. I love you loads.
45. May you live long to see all of your efforts pay off. May you live long and full to enjoy all that you’ve worked for. Happy 43 years birthday, dear friend.
46. You’ve shown me depths of goodness I never knew I’d find in a friend. Thank you so much. Here’s to enjoying goodness and mercy in this new year. Happy 43rd birthday, my friend.
Opening Prayers for 43rd Birthday Party
In need of opening prayers for 43rd birthday party? These will sort you out nicely.
47. Dear Lord, we are so thankful for the opportunity to celebrate life and warmth. Thank you for the opportunity to gather here once more. As we celebrate today, may we always find reasons to celebrate. May sad news be far away from us always. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
48. Lord, there’s indeed none like you. You’re glorious in all your ways, and you keep showing us this in our lives. Thank you for the celebrant, and another opportunity for her to celebrate life. We ask that your protection will remain on her. We ask that evil be far away from her dwelling place. Thank you because this birthday party also goes on without problems. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
49. Heavenly Father, we are thankful for the song of praise in our heart today. We are thankful for the extra joy that we feel today. We are ever so thankful to you for the opportunity to come together. To you be all the glory, in Jesus name. Lord, as this celebration has started with you, we pray that it will also end with you. May today be the start to even more beautiful things for us. In Jesus name. Amen.
50. We are never ungrateful for a gracious God as you. We are not ungrateful for all of the blessings that you have showered us with. Accept all our thanks today, in Jesus name. 43 is some milestone that we don’t take for granted. We pray that you’ll keep the celebrant alive and strong for many more years to come. Thank you for this party as well. May we always gather to celebrate. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
I seriously hope that these 43rd birthday prayer messages filled you with lots of warmth. I definitely had fun writing them for you.
Don’t forget to share with your friends and loved ones. And you can always visit for more helpful contents.