Awesome Collection of 8th Birthday Wishes, Greetings & Quotes
1. Happy birthday, Sharon. I’m so proud to have you as my daughter. As you celebrate your 8th birthday and your admission into the secondary school, may God make all that concerns you His priority. God bless you, dear.
2. Happy 8th birthday. I wish you more of divine intelligence and favour. Enjoy!!!
3. You’re now a big girl. As you clock 9 today, I pray you shall experience lifting ups in all you do. Happy birthday to you.
4. I wish you divine encounter with Christ Jesus as you celebrate. May you always place God higher above others. Happy birthday to you.
5. Happy birthday at 8, darling. I wish you divine progress in all that you do.
6. I join multitudes to celebrate a great icon, today. As you celebrate, see all that you wish for, coming to pass. Happy birthday at 8.
7. Happy birthday to you. I wish you enlargement and expansion in all spheres. God bless you.
8. Happy birthday at 8. I wish you God’s own best in all you do.
9. Happy birthday to you. May heaven smile at me as you celebrate. Enjoy at 8.
10. Happy birthday, sweetness. I wish you more beautiful and amazing years ahead.
11. Happy 8th birthday, baby boy. May you always look back and have reasons to celebrate.
12. Happy birthday to a champ and epitome of beauty. As we all celebrate you, see all your wishes coming to pass. I care.
13. Happy birthday at 8, my baby. I wish you good success and fortune, as you celebrate.
14. Heavenly wishes for you on your birthday. May God prosper you more, in Jesus name. Happy birthday at 8.
15. Happy birthday to you. I wish you God’s divine hands abide on all your endeavours in Jesus name.
16. Happy birthday to you. May you record good happenings as you celebrate.
17. Happy birthday at 8, love. I wish God’s empowerment in everything you do.
18. I wish you love, joy, happiness, good fortunes, and all the blessings that come with birthdays. Happy birthday at 8.
19. Happy birthday to you. As you mark your 8th birthday, may you soar higher than us your parents. Be strong!
20. Today is a great day, cos it marks your birthday. As you celebrate, may all the bad in your life turn good. Happy birthday at 8.