Birthdays are always memorable, mostly for little children, but throwing a party makes them more memorable. The prayers, gifts, love and the beautiful atmosphere are what to look forward to.
For the praying part, praying in front of a large audience can be tasking and uncomfortable, especially if you have never done it. There’s a huge tendency to keep repeating the same word or say it the wrong way.
It can be a frustrating thing to do, and that’s why I have compiled these opening prayers for 6th birthday party celebration for you. With these, you’re good to go with the 6th birthday celebration of your loved ones.
Long Opening Prayers for Sixth Birthday Party
These long opening prayers for sixth birthday are great to begin the birthday party of your 6 years old loved ones.
See also: How to be a better parent to your child.
1. Heavenly Father, we thank You for making it possible for us to gather here to celebrate our daughter (name). We thank You for every living soul present here. We thank You for her life and that of her parents. We pray that everything we do goes smoothly, in Jesus name. We pray that You help her grow in love. Amen.
2. Our dear God, we pray that as we’re about to start this party, You cause the Heavens to smile on us. We pray that the celebrant grows with Your love in his life. We pray that You shower us in Your blessings in the next year too, dear Lord. Amen.
3. We are forever grateful to You, Lord, for giving us (name) on this day six years ago. We thank You for how far You’ve helped her. We thank You for giving her parents this beautiful privilege of parenthood. We thank You for everything life present here, for everything will go as planned, in Jesus name. Amen.
4. Lord, we thank You for surrounding our little celebrant with beautiful people on his birthday. We thank You for his friends and family. We thank You for his education. We thank you for the grave that he enjoys in You. Lord, we pray that You make Your love permanent in his life. Amen.
5. As we celebrate our baby today on her 6th birthday, we pray that You will enable us to celebrate her birthdays with even more people in the coming years. We pray that You cause Your face to shine upon her life. We pray that You help her parents to do more. Thank You for answered prayers, in Jesus name. Amen.
6. Dear Father, thank You for this special day that You chose to be the birthday of this dear child. Lord, You know everything he will amount to because You’ve known him before he was born. Lord, we pray that You guide and order his steps. We pray that the parents shall not lack the substances to take care of him. Amen.
7. As we’ve gathered to celebrate the life of (name) this year, so shall we gather again in the next and coming years, in Jesus name. May God continue to keep him and his parents. Amen.
8. As we mark the 6th birthday of (name), our prayer is that You watch over him, and look down on him with Your love and favour. And Lord, we ask that You enable him to grow in wisdom and favour with God and men, as he learns to trust in You with each passing day. Amen.
9. As our son celebrates another age today, we pray that You bless him and guide him. Draw him closer to You. Protect and shield him from all harm and danger, watch over him each day of his life, both at home and school and lead him into all truth, in Jesus name, Amen.
10. Lord Jesus, we thank You for this precious little boy. We praise You for the love that he has brought into the lives of so many, even at his young age. Lord, we ask that You will be forever close to him, guide him and order his steps. Amen.
11. Thank You Lord for the life of our not so little angel. We pray that You would be close to this little one, bless her parents, and cause them to laugh over her. May she remember this day for many years to come. Amen.
12. Thank You Lord for the life of our baby. We thank You for the joy she has brought to us all, especially to her parents. We pray that as she grows, You will never leave nor forsake her. You will give her grace and wisdom, and may she be filled with the love and joy of knowing You. Amen.
13. Lord, we are gathered here because of (name). We pray that as she embarks on the next step of her journey through life, You would guard her and guide her, and keep her from all dangers and evils. Draw her even closer unto You, in Jesus name, Amen.
14. Father Lord, as we’re here, gathered together for (name), our prayer is that You bless her, and bless our children. We pray that she continues to know how to pray and draw near to You. We pray that none of us shall be found wanting, by this time next year. Amen.
15. Dear Lord, even as we’ve come to celebrate (name) at 6, we pray that You continue to bestow your goodness upon her and her family. We pray that she grows up into a superwoman of honour and respect. Thank you, Lord, for answering our prayers. Amen.
16. Lord, we pray that may everyone present at this birthday party be blessed. We pray that the celebrant and her parents be blessed too. We pray that You bless everything we’re going to eat and drink here today. And above all, we pray that You take care of our different homes. Amen.
17. Lord we are grateful for the child given to us on this day, six years ago. We’ve come to thank You for Your protection over her and her family. We have come to give You all the glory, and pray that You continue to reign in her life. Amen.
18. Father in Jesus name, Lord we thank you and give you all the glory over your son (name). We pray that even as he is 6 today, may he continue to grow in Your love and light. We pray that he will never know any other god, apart from You. Amen.
19. Lord, we thank You for our gathering together today is unto You. We thank You for the celebrant’s life. We thank You for the parents’ lives. We pray that You make this boy a shinning star unto his generation. We pray that You keep him in good health. Amen.
20. Lord, we pray that as (name) marks his 6th birthday today, untimely death will not be his portion. He will live to testify of Your unending faithfulness in his life. May You continue to supply his parents all the resources needed to take care of him. Amen.
21. Lord Jesus, each year that (name) is alive in your mercy is a blessing, and we do not take it for granted. We acknowledge that You’re his Lord. We pray that You continue to give his parents reasons to be happy over him. We pray that his parents shall live to eat the fruits of their labour. He shall be a blessing to his generation and generations to come. Amen.
22. Father in Jesus name, we thank You Abba Father for making it possible for everyone to be at this party today. It’s not just a party, but the celebration of a beautiful life. Lord, as we are celebrating Your daughter at 6, we pray that she continues to grow, and know that You alone are God. May she taste the happiness of eternal life. Amen.
23. Thank you, Lord, for giving life to our daughter (name). We thank You for making it easy for her parents to raise her. We thank You for her life and that of her family. We thank You for showing them mercy, and it is our prayer that you continue to make her prosper in school and Church. We pray that the next step of her life is easy for her. Amen.
24. Oh Lord, we pray that You bestow Your wisdom upon the birthday celebrant. She knows You, we pray that she continues to know You. Bless her on her 6th birthday and beyond. Show her Your undiluted love. Provide for her parents. Amen.
25. Thank You, Lord, for our daughter (name), and the joy she has brought into our lives. We pray that You continue to make us great examples of godliness, patience and trust to her. Thank You for placing her into this family. Amen.
26. Lord God, we are gathered this day, because of Your son (name). Today marks his 6th birthday, and we’re praying that You continue to lead and guide him into all truth, and help him to continue to be a wonderful witness to others of Your mercy and love. May he grow in grace and continue to show forth kindness and encouragement to all he meets. Amen.
27. Lord, as your daughter faces another year, I pray that You will be with her every step of the way, to strengthen and support her. Make Your grace sufficient for her, bless her with strength. Make way for her parents to give her the best, in Jesus name we’ve prayed, Amen.
28. We’re praying that You bless her, even on her 6th birthday. May Your joy be her strength, and we pray that You would enfold her in Your loving arms, care for her, and provide for her parents. Amen.
29. Lord, we were here to celebrate with this beautiful family, last year. Here we are today, celebrating the 6th birthday of their son. We pray that as we celebrate yet another birthday with him, that it will be a very happy time of reunion with the family and blessed opportunity to share love with one another. Amen.
30. Our prayer is that as we celebrate his 6th birthday with him, he feels God’s presence anew every day, and not just on his birthday. May he continue to be a source of joy and happiness together everyone he comes across. Amen.
31. Our Father in heaven, we glorify Your name. We thank You for the opportunity to gather unto You, this moment. We say be thou exalted in heaven. We pray that the birthday celebrant be a light for others. We pray that You bless him and his family. We pray that he continues to excel in Jesus name. Amen.
32. Dear Lord, we pray that You come down and unite with us to join in today’s birthday celebration. We pray that You be with the celebrant and show him your love. We pray that You make everything easy for his parents. May he grow into a celebrated winner in Jesus name. Amen.
33. Lord, we’re here for (name) 6th birthday. We’re here to celebrate with her and her parents. We thank You for the wonderful gift of life that You gave her. We thank You for her parents and everyone associated with them. We thank You for Your grace upon the life of everyone present here. We pray that the celebrant continues to be a shining light to others. Amen.
34. It’s such a privilege to be celebrating today’s celebrant on his 6th birthday. Lord, we thank You for his life and that of his parents. Thank You for Your many mercies and blessings that are new each morning. We pray that this 6th birthday will not be the last, in Jesus name. He will continue to grow from glory to glory. Amen.
35. Lord, as Your son faces his 6th year, I ask that You would be with him and guide him. Give him the strength and wisdom he needs to journey through life. Draw him closer into Your loving arms, so that he may know You more, in Jesus name. Amen.
Short Opening Prayers for 6th Birthday Party
These are short but powerful opening prayers for 6th birthday party celebration. They are power-packed.
See also: How to plan a 6th birthday party from start to finish.
36. Lord we thank You for the blessings in the life of Your son. We pray that as we celebrate his 6th birthday, he grows in Your love, and be able to know what’s best for him. Amen.
37. Lord, as we gather with the celebrant, we pray that You bless her with good health and strength. Amen.
38. May the Lord shine His favour upon the birthday celebrant and cause him to grow with the fear of God in his life. Amen.
39. Great is Your faithfulness, Lord. Our prayer today is that the celebrant keeps growing in the light of God. And that her parents keep training her in the way of the Lord. Amen.
40. As today marks the 6th birthday of (name), we pray that it doesn’t mark the end of her life. May her parents not have any cause to mourn over her. Amen.
41. We are gathered here to celebrate the birthday of our son, and it’s our prayer that we celebrate many more birthdays with him, in Jesus name. Amen.
42. Lord, we bless everything that we’ll eat and drink in today’s celebration of our daughter’s birthday. We pray that You bless everything that we will consume here today, in Jesus name. Amen.
43. Lord, we’re here to celebrate the 6th birthday of our daughter (name). It is our prayer that this will not be her last in Jesus name. Amen.
44. Lord Jesus, we pray for everyone gathered here that has travelled from far or near to celebrate the 6th birthday of our son, may they arrive safely at their various destinations, in Jesus name Amen.
45. As we’re about to start this party, we pray that we shall not record casualties of any sort in Jesus name. We shall all go back home, complete and happy in Jesus name. Amen.
46. We thank You for the celebrant’s life. We pray that as she clocks 6, her life will not be cut short in Jesus name. You shall continue to breathe on her in Jesus name. Amen.
47. May today’s celebrant continue to grow in God’s unending love and peace. May we not record any gathering of sorrow in this family, in Jesus name. Amen.
48. Lord, we pray the You replenish the pockets of all well-wishers present here today, and make their homes experience Your sweetness. Amen.
49. May God’s mercies, goodness, love and favour never depart from the celebrant’s life, and all the lives present at this party, in Jesus name. Amen.
50. We have gathered to celebrate our son, this year, may we not gather to mourn him, in Jesus name. May he continue to bring light into our lives. Amen.
I hope you got the best opening prayers for 6th birthday party celebration. Please, keep checking for more interesting contents and do well to share this collection with loved ones who need it as well. Thank you.