Kids’ birthdays are quite different from those of adults. Anyone can be called to open the ceremony with prayers, as everything should be committed to God’s hands. Even a little girl or boy can be called to pray. This can be really tasking for people who have a phobia for crowd, especially.
For you not to be caught unaware in this situation, that’s why I have compiled the opening prayers for 4th birthday party to help you. They contain the right words to use. Please, choose from below.
Long Opening Prayers for Fourth Birthday Party
These are long, well-written and detailed opening prayers for fourth birthday party. They are powerful prayers everyone will not hesitate to say Amen to.
You may also like: How to decorate the venue for a kid’s birthday party
1. I’m so happy, right now, but that doesn’t really matter as much as how rapidly my child is growing. As a mother, it’s a thing of great joy to witness this. I’m now praying for the little celebrant of today that he will not only grow in stature but will grow in the wisdom, knowledge and understanding of the Lord. Amen.
2. It’s important that we bless the celebrant, before anything. Father in Jesus name, we pray that the joy of the Lord always be the celebrant’s strength and the grace to fulfil her purpose is released upon her life. As we are gathered here to celebrate her, may we never gather to mourn over her. She will live long to fulfil destiny. Amen.
3. In Jesus name, Lord we thank You for showing us mercy. We thank You for the celebrant’s life. We pray that he will do great and wonderful things for himself and humanity. This 4th birthday will not be his last, in Jesus name. We call down the Lord’s presence into this celebration, and there shall be no casualties in Jesus name. Amen.
4. What a mighty God we serve! The One who created the Heavens and the earth. The One who was is and is to come. We appreciate the Eternal Rock of Ages over the life of today’s celebrant, right from conception to delivery to her 4th celebration. Lord, we’re here to commit today’s party into Your hands, may it be a successful one. May we have fun and record no casualty. Amen.
5. Lord, we are here to thank you for this child of grace that You gifted this family four years ago. We’ve watched him grow into someone so sweet and intelligent, and we can’t but thank You for Your grace upon her life. She has really grown. We thank You for this beautiful privilege to celebrate her 4th birthday. Lord, continue to take care of her for us. Amen.
6. There’s none like You God. Thank you for this beautiful creature You blessed us with, four years ago. We are more than grateful for Your kindness in her life. We exalt you for the privilege of celebrating her today and we can only say it has been You taking care of her all along. We pray that You take absolute control of everything we are going to do, eat, drink at this party, in Jesus. Amen.
7. Lord we are gathering unto You, not to celebrate ourselves, but to celebrate this gorgeous four-year-old celebrant. We invite You to be our anchor and take charge of everything today. Thank You for taking care of the celebrant from conception up to this day; it can only be You, Lord. Thank You for making her witness her fourth-year hale and hearty. Lord, we ask that You continue to protect her, and provide for her parents. Amen.
8. It’s a beautiful day, Lord, and we are here to celebrate our daughter, sister, niece. We ask that You have control over each and every one of us today. We open this celebration in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Amen. And at the end of it all, let us have the full cause to glorify Your name. Amen.
9. Lord, we thank You for the life of this cutie. We thank You for the lives of the parents. We pray that you touch the lives of every child present here today. We ask that you will breathe upon them. May they be a shining light amongst their peers. You will give them great wisdom and they will have a deep understanding of Your word. Amen.
10. I pray that these children will never have the cause to stray from Your will for their lives and they will continue to live to honour You, till their very last days. As parents, we pray that You give us more wisdom in teaching and training these children. We open this celebration in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
11. Lord, we thank You for making it possible for people to rally round and celebrate with us today. We the parents are thanking You for Your mercy that endures forever. We thank You for making these past years beautiful, because if not for You, what would we be saying? We pray that You grant the celebrant long life and prosperity. May You continue to keep him safe. Amen.
12. This is the day you have set aside for us to rejoice in this family. We thank You for Your daughter is growing so fast. We return all glory and honour to You because You alone deserves that. As she keeps growing, we pray that You guide and order her steps. She will not fail or fall. You will continue to shine Your eyes upon her. This day is a success already. Amen.
13. Thank you, Lord, for Your goodness and faithfulness over this child, ever since she came into this world. Not all that was conceived on the same day made it to the ninth month, but You made it possible. This is not to mock the unprivileged, but to glorify Your holy name. As we gather to celebrate today, we ask that Your presence will be with us and that all we shall do shall be for Your glory, in Jesus name. Amen.
14. No one is greater than You, Lord. Thank You for giving us such a smart girl for a child. My heart is always full of joy, whenever I look at her. Thank You for making it possible to celebrate her 4th birthday on earth. Thank you for the show of love on every side. We commit all that we’re going to do today into Your able hands, take perfect control. Amen.
15. Birthing this child still remains a mystery to me. You brought her into our lives when we least expected. She brought good luck into this family. Ever since her birth, we haven’t had to beg for anything. Aren’t You great, Lord? Today on her birthday, we are returning all glory and adoration to You, Lord. Amen.
16. You are the Lord who never changes. It was in Your own due time You gave us this sweetheart. Since she entered our lives, it has been from glory to glory. Lord, we thank You for counting us worthy to be parents to this champ. We pray that You continue to give us the strength to forge ahead. Keep her, and bless her. Amen.
17. When it comes to You, nothing just happens. Whatever happens, happens for a reason. Lord, You have given us this child, and so we are praying for Your goodness over her life. We pray that You take control of everything that’s going to be done here today. We open this beautiful event in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Amen.
18. We pray that this child makes us proud, in Jesus name. May she always go forward, and not backwards. May You light shine on her path. Lord, we bless the foods and drinks in Jesus name and we ask that You take control of this celebration. Amen.
19. Lord, we thank You for entrusting this great child in our care, because You own her, we are just caregivers. Thank You for the provision from the time of his birth until this moment. Despite the bad economy, you still proved Yourself worthy to be praised. We pray that this party is a success already. Amen.
20. Today, we have the privilege to throw a party in celebration of our dear son. We call you down, to come bless this occasion. We pray for him that he will grow in Your grace, divine wisdom, and in all that you have called him to be in Jesus name. Amen.
21. We have all been looking forward to this wonderful day and here it is to the glory of God. We start this celebration in the name of Jesus Christ. We invite the host of heaven to come and celebrate our precious child with us. We pray that we will all have fun; be happy and go home rejoicing in Jesus name. It shall be well with her and her family, in Jesus name. Amen.
22. It’s our Princess’s birthday, and we can’t but thank God for His faithfulness over her life. Lord, we’re grateful for the life of our little princess. We thank You for seeing her through her first three years. It’s our prayer that You continue to make her progress. Amen. Thank you, Jesus.
23. Blessed be thy name Oh Lord, for giving us the opportunity to gather here so as to celebrate this our prince. We pray that we shall always have reasons to celebrate him in Jesus name. His parents shall never have any cause to mourn over him. Amen.
24. Today, we lift up our voice to praise and thank you for Your love upon our baby. We ask for your blessings upon Him as we celebrate in Jesus name. We ask that You make everyone return to their different destinations in peace. Amen.
25. We celebrate God in the life of this divine gift God gave to us, four years ago and we ask that not only shall he increase in wisdom but also in grace and favour, and all his parents need to cater for him shall be made available in Jesus name. Amen.
Short Opening Prayers for 4th Birthday Party
Just in case you’re called to pray at a four-year-old’s birthday, these are short opening prayers that you can quickly pray, before the party gets started.
Read also: Ways to make birthday fun and memorable for kids
26. Lord, we thank You for the life of this little prince. We honour You because You’re God, and You alone has helped him get to where he is today. We pray that You continue to make him prosper. Amen.
27. It’s the Lord’s doing, and it’s marvellous in our sight. It’s our baby girl’s birthday, and we can’t be more thankful for how far You’ve helped us in nurturing him. We pray that You keep him for us. Amen.
28. Lord, teach this girl to number her days that she may apply her mind to wisdom, even as she grows. Amen. Thank you, Lord, for this day.
29. As our son celebrates his 4th birthday, we pray that the glory of the Lord shall keep radiating on his life. May he grow to make us all proud. We start this event in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
30. Lord, we thank You for everyone gathered here to celebrate the 4th birthday of our beautiful baby. We thank you, Lord, as we commence this party in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
31. Lord, we thank You for every life gathered here in regards to this celebration. We thank You for the life of the celebrant and that of her parents as well. We pray that You come into our midst, as we commence this celebration. Amen.
32. You’ve done so much for us, we can’t tell it all. We are still overwhelmed by the sight of our son. We start this celebration in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
33. Lord we pray that our daughter starts to flourish and prosper abundantly in every aspect of her beautiful life, as she grows. Amen.
34. As we start this party, our prayer is that our dear daughter shall rise above human expectations in all spheres of her life and shine as bright as a star in space. Amen.
35. Lord, we pray that You keep protecting and guiding our little princess in all she does. May You always go before her and remove all the obstacles that stand in her way to achieving happiness and success. Amen.
36. As we gather here today with this family, to celebrate the 4th birthday of their son, we pray that all the good things in this life will come his way and that You bless us all, in Jesus name. Amen.
37. Lord Jesus, as we start this ceremony, we pray that You join us. We pray for the celebrant’s happiness in life. May You always protect her from the eyes and plans of evildoers. Amen.
38. Lord, we pray that You empower the celebrant of today with the courage to defeat every Goliath in his life, even as he grows to know You more. Take control of everything today. Amen.
39. Lord, we surrender all to You, as we start this birthday celebration of our darling daughter. We pray that You gift her with divine wisdom to soar on the wings of success in all her endeavours. Amen.
40. Lord, as we mark the 4th birthday of our daughter with her, we pray that joy, love, success and happiness be her companion, as she grows. Be with us, as we continue with this party. Amen.
41. It’s our son’s 4th birthday, and we are so happy to have everyone around. Lord, we pray that You bless him with prosperity and long life. May his heart and soul always know happiness. Amen.
42. Lord, we pray that you protect the celebrant from every destructive plan of the enemies. And may happiness never depart from her, all her life. Be with us as we start this ceremony, in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen.
43. Lord, we thank You for the opportunity to gather as a family to celebrate and merry together to celebrate this priceless gift you’ve given us. We bless this day in Jesus name. Amen.
44. We have gathered to celebrate the 4th birthday of our baby boy. We bless the birthday cakes, food and drinks. May God bless the family of the celebrant. Amen.
45. As we are set to dance and enjoy in this birthday party, we pray that everything goes smoothly, in Jesus name. May God bless the meal, and may the celebrant experience abundance in his lifetime. Amen.
46. We are grateful for Your love and provision on every side, Lord. We bless and share this birthday meal in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Lord, bless the little celebrant and her family. Amen.
47. We thank You Lord for making this gathering possible. Thank You for the blessings of family and friends and for the opportunity to share a birthday meal. Bless us all, in Jesus name. Amen.
48. As we prepare to share in our precious baby’s joy on her birthday, we pray that You bless her. May the food and drinks nourish our body and may we always have reasons to celebrate this child in Jesus name. Amen.
50. May this day be blessed with many blessings and love for the celebrant. Bless the celebrant, his parents, and everyone present here for this party. Amen.
Thank you for checking these opening prayers for 4th birthday party celebration out to pray at a four-year-old’s birthday. Please, share on. Thank you.