The best way to celebrate the elderly is by letting them know how much they mean to you. Their birthday is the best time to let them know that you care about them. If you’re here to get one or two messages to send to an elderly one whose 79th birthday it is, then, you should be relieved because this might be an end to your search.
Here, there are lots of 79th birthday prayers to send to the 79 years old elderly one, ranging from your mum, dad, grandma, aunt to your boss. This is a beautiful opportunity to enjoy. So, please read through these happy 79th birthday prayers for 79 years birthday celebration in 2021 and pick your choice.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 79 Years Old Sister
Is it your 79 years old sister’s birthday, and you can’t seem to connect the dots on what to send to her? Worry not, just pick one of these 79th birthday prayers for her, and that will be all.
You may also like: How to make your sister happy on her birthday
1. Wow! I can’t believe you still look beautiful and energetic like you have always been. This is because God keeps blessing you for all the good things you have done. Happy 79th birthday, my sister.
2. I congratulate you for this beautiful life, and I wish you all the best as you celebrate your new age. God bless you always, ma. Happy 79th birthday to you.
3. I’m not surprised that many young women out there look up to you because as a role model, your life is a great inspiration for success. Happy 79th birthday, Sis.
4.This family is so blessed to have someone full of knowledge like you. Your life experience alone is enough to lead and direct us on a positive path. I wish you a happy 79th birthday, my sister.
5. Deep down my heart, I am grateful to you for being a solid pillar of strength for me. May this birthday bring you great joy and peace. Happy birthday, dear sister.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 79 Years Old Brother
Is it your 79 years old brother’s birthday, and you can’t seem to connect the dots on what to send to her? Worry not, just pick one of these 79th birthday prayers for him, and that will be all.
See also: How to make your brother happy on his birthday
6. To me, you deserve to be celebrated every day because you are the best brother. We are so anticipating birthday celebrations today. Please, be happy. Happy birthday to you.
7. You have laid so many good examples for us to follow, and we are gladly following your footsteps. Thank you for being a great man. Happy 79th birthday, brother.
8. As you celebrate this special day of yours, may the Lord bless you with wisdom and knowledge. Have a truly happy birthday at 79, dear brother.
9. May you be blessed with all the health and strength you need to live a perfectly happy life. May God keep keeping you for us. Amen. Happy 79th birthday, my brother. I love you.
10. I pray that God bestows His favour upon your life so that you may live long and enjoy your life. Have a beautiful birthday celebration, my brother.
79th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Cousin
Just in case you’re not sure of what to send to your cousin on his or her 79th birthday, no problem. Just send one of these prayer messages and you’ll be surprised you made their day.
11. Dear cousin, I pray that you receive countless blessings of long life and good health, as you celebrate this special day in your life. I love you. Happy 79th birthday.
12. I pray that the Almighty God continues to protect you from danger and its initiators. You will live longer to be cared for and cherished. Amen. Happy 79th birthday, cousin.
13. As you begin another phase of your life, it is my prayer that you shall be bestowed with every quality needed to live a happy and successful life. Happy 79th birthday.
14. I feel so happy that you have been granted another year. I pray that you will receive good health and be strong to tackle every challenge that comes your way. Happy 79th birthday, cousin.
15. It’s a pleasure to have you as my cousin because you are a great person. May your birthday mark the beginning of great things in your life. May the Lord surround you with peace, happiness, and good health. Happy 79th birthday to you.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 79 Years Old Friend
/It’s really cool to bring back old memories, right? Why not try doing it with these 79th birthday prayers for your friend? They will appreciate it a lot.
Read also: Creative ways to say happy birthday
16. Friends like you are very rare to come across. You have gone through a lot with me and you’re still by my side. I will forever thank God for having you in my life. Happy 79th birthday, dear friend.
17. This life would be a better place if everyone has the privilege to be your friend. Happy 79th birthday to the world’s best friend. I love you so much.
18. Your ability to go extra miles for people you don’t know, is commendable. You just want to see everyone living their best lives. Happy 79th birthday to the most selfless friend in the world.
19. You have been the only best friend I have ever had. Your company in my life legit turned my life around. Thanks for being there whenever I needed you. May this birthday bring you a lot of joy.
20. Oldie but goldie is what you are, my friend. It is nice to have experienced life with people like you around. Thank you for making old days fun. Happy 79th birthday, dear friend.
79th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Aunt/Uncle
You have an aunt or uncle who’s never stopped being there for you, despite their age? Then, you need to appreciate them on their birthday with one of these prayers.
See also: How to seek blessings from elders on their birthday
21. Congratulations on adding yet another year to your life, uncle. You are a light unto our path. My wish for you as you celebrate this special occasion is that you grow stronger and healthier each day. Happy 79th!
22. I pray that the Lord showers His choicest blessings on you, and I pray that He continues to do so until the end of time. I wish you all the best as you grow older. Happy 79th birthday, beautiful aunt.
23. Dear uncle, you have never changed. You’ve remained the nicest of all uncles. May the blessings of the Lord be upon you as you celebrate this special occasion. Happy 79th birthday, sir.
24. May your birthday be filled with divine love and joy from above. May you continually be a source of strength and wisdom to us all. Happy 79th birthday to you, my aunt.
25. Thank you for being such a great person. It is always so beautiful to have you around. Thank you for all your words of wisdom. I hope you have an outstanding celebration today.
79th Birthday Prayer Messages for Dad/Mom
Parents are priceless and that’s why you should shower your parents on their 79th birthday with one of these 79th birthday prayers, just to show a little appreciation.
26. My sweet mother, as you celebrate your birthday, it is my prayer that God shields and protects you, in all your do. May you have the last laugh over your enemies. Happy birthday, mummy.
27. We all are happy to be celebrating your birthday with you, dad. You have been such a strong pillar of strength in this family. May God not take you away from us. Amen. Happy 79th birthday, daddy.
28. This is your special day, dear mother. My prayer for you today is that God never stops showering His divine blessings on you. May you continue to live in peace. Amen. Happy 79th birthday, mom.
29. May God who sees and rewards all hard work in life, crown all your efforts in life with great success, and make you happy till the end of time. Happy 79th birthday, dad.
30. On this special day of yours, I pray that the Hosts of Heaven lifts up your heart with joy, fill your life with goodness, and crown all your efforts with success. Happy birthday, mom.
79th Birthday Prayer Messages for Grand Dad/Mom
You will agree with me that grandparents are sweet humans, and you should celebrate them at any opportunity you get. Their 79th birthday is one of these opportunities. Now, go on with of these 79th birthday prayers.
31. I can never stop thanking the Almighty God for blessing my life with such a loving grandmother like you. May the good Lord continue to shower you with happiness, love, prosperity and good health all the days of your life. Happy 79th birthday to you, grandma.
32. May all the plans of your enemies against you fail and crumble, in Jesus name. May God keep on protecting you and filling your heart with all the happiness and joy you deserve. Amen. Happy birthday, grandpa.
33. Grandma, I know that you’re the happiest person, right now. You have gone through a lot, and you came out stronger. Thank you for being so strong even in the face of adversities. God bless your new age.
34. I pray that God blesses you with good health, long life and continued happiness from all that matters to you. Happy birthday, grandpa. I love you.
35. I pray that God gives you all the things you need in life, even at your age. May happiness always find its way to you, and never leave you. Amen. Happy 79th birthday, grandma.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 79 Years Old Father-In-Law/Mother-In-Law
Lucky to have an amazing father-in-law or mother-in-law? Then, the least you can do is pray for them on their birthday. These prayers are here to help you.
36. Dear mother-in-law, you have been a great source of inspiration to me all my life, and I don’t know what I would have done without you. It is my prayer that the Lord blesses you with happiness that has no end. Happy 79th birthday, ma.
37. As you mark this milestone in your life, may you be blessed with a long life that is full of good health and true happiness. Happy 79th birthday to my sweet mother-in-law.
38. May the good Lord bless this special day of yours and make you the happiest person on earth. May you always enjoy the blessings of God in good condition. Happy 79th birthday to my father-in-law.
39. As you enjoy your special day, my humble prayer for you is that you will have a long life and stay happy forever. May you merry and cheer for the rest of your life. Happy 79th birthday, ma.
40. Today is your special day, my father-in-law. My prayer for you today is that God never stops showing you love and grace. His divine blessings will continue to be evident in your life. Have a beautiful birthday celebration, sir.
79th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Boss
A good boss is hard to come by, so, if you have one, you are very lucky and you should appreciate him or her more. A prayer on their birthday will be cool.
41. I have worked with so many bosses, but you stand out amongst others. I wish to be like you when I am fully established. Happy 79th birthday to the best boss in the universe.
42. I feel so privileged to have known and worked under you. You dish out wisdom like you’re giving out Christmas hampers. Thank you for making work easy, sir. I wish you a fabulous birthday today at 79.
43. You have had so much positive influence in my life since you employed me. My life has become much better. I thank you very much for all that you have done for me. Happy 79th birthday, boss.
44. Thank you for sharing your deepest secrets and experiences with me, sir. This has improved my life greatly. Words are not enough to show how much I appreciate you. May your 79th birthday bring you joy and happiness in abundance.
45. Dear boss, it’s your birthday, but I will also like to appreciate you for changing my life in ways I never thought possible. You have been a backbone, ever since. Thank you for everything, sir. Happy birthday to you.
79th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Sister-In-Law/Brother-In-Law
Are you loved by your brother-in-law or sister-in-law? You need to make them feel loved by sending one of these prayers to them on their 79th birthday.
46. As you celebrate this special day of your life, my prayer for you is that you will keep growing stronger in everything that you do and that happiness always envelopes your life. Happy 79th birthday, sister-in-law.
47. Happy 79th birthday to you, my sweet sister-in-law. It is my prayer that you live long on this earth, and eat all the fruits of your labour. May God keep blessing your seed. I love you.
48. On your birthday, I pray that the Heavens bless you with true happiness, and most importantly, peace. May this great blessing follow you until the end of time. Amen.
Opening Prayers for 79th Birthday Party
A birthday celebration might not be successful without committing all in God’s hands. These are prayers to open the 79th birthday of an elderly.
49. May God keep the celebrant from all evil and deadly plans of the enemy. May we come back next year to celebrate her again. We start this party in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
50. This is what we call grace. The Lord has shown you grace, that’s why we’re all here celebrating you. May the grace of God never depart from our lives. Lord, bless this food and drinks. Amen.
Thank you for checking these happy 79th birthday prayers for 79 years birthday celebration. Please, do well to share with family and friends. Thank you.