One year birthday celebration is like a starter year into the world of realities for a child celebrating it. Indeed, such a child should be ushered into this world of realities with gifts, wishes, songs and much more with prayers.
Organising an awesome birthday party for such a child is a wonderful experience specially for the child. It is an avenue for the child to enjoy the company of friends and loved ones, receive gifts, lovely songs, lively dances, wishes, beautiful pictures taken, and so many more.
Now, the end of matter matters right from the beginning as it is very important for us to begin the celebration with an awesome and inspiring opening prayer, as this post has prepared for you the best collections of opening prayers for 1st birthday party celebration.
Just scroll through and pick among the varieties.
Let’s ride on!
Long Opening Prayers for First Birthday Party
It’s the first birthday celebration of that lovely one year old child. Kickstart the celebration party with these awesome long opening prayers for first birthday party.
You may also like: How to direct your prayers for 50th birthday celebrant
The best colour of cake to present to you one-year-old baby girl
1. We give You all the glory and praise, good Father, we thank You for Your protection and kindness towards us all both the celebrant, families and all well-wishers present at this party today. We pray that this celebration shall be graceful and lovely. May all things be done be according to Your will. May every child and adult present here today be happy they came, may the sweetness and happiness be the order of the day and the lasting impression on the heart of both the celebrant and all well-wishers.
2. We give thanks to God for this great opportunity of celebrating life. We appreciate God for the gift of life. It’s my prayer that as we celebrate your one year old birthday, child, there shall be no reason to regret having this party. we shall celebrate many more years in good health and wealth. May the party go smoothly and seamlessly. Your name be glorified, dear Lord.
3. All thanks to God for the grace of today, specially for you, child. We thank God for the keeping of your life even as you celebrate your first birthday today. As we celebrate with you, dear child at your birthday party, we pray that this party shall be graceful and lovely. And much more we pray that your life shall be filled with an abundance of grace, lovely things shall be said of you, you shall grow up to be what heaven has destined you to be. May your life not be cut short. May this party be full of liveliness and gracefulness. Thank You, Jesus.
4. Heavenly Father of life and the Creator of all things. We adore You name for all You have done, for all You do and all You will yet do. We thank You for the celebration of the one-year birthday party. We pray that as we celebrate with this lovely child, may all we do here today be blessed and wonderful. May there not be any record of casualties as we have this birthday party. May the enjoyment and reason for having this birthday party be achieved to its maximum. We pray for the celebrant that this first year birthday celebration shall be a beautiful year. May this child grow to become a better person in life. Thank You, Lord, for this beautiful celebration. Amen.
5. We pour out our hearts in thanksgiving to You, the only wise God, we pray that as we commence the awesome first year birthday party of this lovely child, may all we do today be enjoyable, may the fun be wonderful and hitch-free, may things go smoothly as we celebrate with this lovely child. We pray for Your presence as we can do nothing without Your presence. May this party be a sweet, loving and wonderful birthday party. We also pray every child, all well-wishers and the celebrant shall be blessed and graced to witness more years in good health and soundness. Thank You, Lord, for answering our prayers. Amen.
6. Hallelujah to the King of all kings, the Maker of the heavens and the earth, the One who has counted all of us worthy to witness this day, much more the birthday party of our lovely child. We pray that this celebration shall be a blessed one. We pray that all things being done here today shall be impactful, from the fun part to the main reason for our gathering, we pray that everything done in this party shall be full of life. May this party today fulfil the very purpose for which it was held. May all the attendees, the celebrant and the family of the celebrant be blessed indeed. Thank You, Lord, for we believe You always hear us when we pray to You. Hallelujah!
7. There is much more You have done than our thanksgiving can commensurate with, Lord. You have done great things and greater things You will do. We pour out our gratitude to You, dear Lord for the grace of life given to this wonderful child, the celebrant of today and also for the grace to have this lovely birthday party. We pray that You will go with us as we celebrate this lovely child today. May all we do in this party be of a fruitful essence. We pray that there shall be no cause for alarm as we enjoy ourselves at this party today. For all the children and well-wishers, we pray that we shall be full both in our stomachs and in our hearts. Thank You, Lord, for the gift of life and the gift of this lovely birthday celebration party.
8. Everything more to say, nothing less to pour out, as we give all of our thanksgiving to You, dear Lord. We appreciate You for the gift of life over today’s celebrant and this lovely birthday celebration party. We thank You for keeping, guidance and provision for the family of our lovely child. We pray that as we perform these birthday rites, may all things needed to be done gracefully. May this day be wonderful, and this party be enjoyable. We pray that both the celebrant and all the well-wishers be saturated with happiness and joyfulness even with more years in health and soundness. Thank You, Lord, for this day.
9. All the glory belongs to You, all the praises are Yours, the honour is to no one but You, Lord. We thank You for the grace, mercy and favour You have shone on us all, specially the celebrant of today. We pray that as we commence this birthday party today, may all things be done to graciously. May we all be blessed by everything done here today. There shall be no record of any casualties or hullabaloos. May this birthday party be hitch-free but fun-filled. Thank You, Lord.
10. What more can we say than to say You are good, You do great and mighty things for us. We bless You Lord for the opportunity of life this day, for the grace to celebrate this awesome birthday party of our lovely baby. We pray that this birthday party shall be lovely and full of life. This party shall be fun-filled and everyone that came for this party shall be refreshed and blessed. May the celebrant of the day be blessed and may she grow to celebrate more years in the grace and mercy of God. Thank You, Lord.
11. Heavenly Father of lights, the One who gives life to all, we give You thanks for the grace showered upon us this special day for this special celebrant. What a grace-filled birthday party. We thank You for the life of our lovely celebrant and the family. May this birthday party be sumptuous in moments and taste. We thank You for safekeeping of the celebrant up to this day. May we all come to celebrate more years for this wonderful baby of ours. Thank You, Lord.
12. Dear Lord, we pray that as we commence this celebration today, everything will be under Your watch and control. We plead for Your mercy that this celebration shall be gracious, peaceful and lovely.
13. Thank You Lord for the gift of today and the gift of this beautiful birthday party. We pray that from the beginning of the celebration to the end, everything done shall be successful and impactful, may all the children and well-wishers be refreshed and. We bless You, dear God. Hallelujah to Your name!
14. O Lord God Almighty, the maker of the heavens and the earth, the giver of life. We thank You for giving us all the grace to witness today and much more, this lovely birthday celebration party. May all we do today be successful and hitch-free. Thank You, Lord.
15. Everlasting God of all creation, we bless You for the gift of life this special day. We place into You mighty hand this party that as we all gather to celebrate with the celebrant, our lovely daughter who clocks one year, today. May all that will be done be peaceful, graceful, and wonderful. May the celebrant be blessed with more years on earth in happiness and joyfulness. May this party be indeed wonderful and lovely. Take control of all that shall be done here today. May we all the well-wishers also be blessed with the longevity of life in good health and soundness. We thank You, dear Lord.
16. The King of the heaven and the earth, the only wise God, the loving, gracious and wonderful Father. We thank You for the gift of life this day for all that is present here today, we bless You for the grace of celebrating with our lovely and dear baby boy who is one year today. Much more we thank You for the grace given to celebrate this birthday in style. As we commence this party, we pray that Your mighty presence goes with us and see us through till the end of the party. May everyone be refreshed even as the party flows with lovely and happy moments. Thank You God for You have heard us. Hallelujah to Your name!
17. We give praise to the Lord for His goodness and mercy over us. We extol Him above all things for His great mercy which He bestows upon us. We thank God for the gift of the celebration of life of our dear and lovely child. We pray that You go with us as we start this party, we pray that from the beginning of this party to the very end, Your presence will go with us, both the celebrant and all the attendees of this party shall be blessed and refreshed. Thank You Everlasting Father. All praise to Your name.
18. Our heart blesses You, God, we worship Your majesty for the great things You have done, for the greater things You do and yet greater things You will do. We bless You, Lord. We thank You for making everyone present here today witness this day, specially for our lovely baby whose birthday is today. We pray that this birthday party shall be a wonderful one, we humbly beseech Your mercy over us all today. May this party be lively and refreshing. Amen.
19. You are a great God and so greatly to be praised. Thank You, Lord God, for Your goodness and mercy towards the celebrant of today and all that is around here for the party. Dear God, we pray for liveliness and beauty in today’s party, may our celebrant of the day enjoy every moment and may this occasion e graced with love, happiness and laughter.
20. There is none like You, dear Lord. You are worthy of all our praises. We commit this birthday party into Your able hands that as we celebrate this beautiful baby of ours today, may all that will be done be here today be fruitful and successful. We pray that today’s celebrant shall have a lovely time out with friends and family. May there be no record of regrets or casualties. From the beginning of the party to the end, let it be laughter and happiness. Thank You, Lord! Amen.
Short Opening Prayers for 1st Birthday Party
Begin that special and lovely 1st birthday party with these short but lively and inspiring opening prayers for 1st birthday party.
Read also: Ways to finish a birthday party in grand style
The best colour of cake to present to you one-year-old baby boy
21. We praise You, Lord, for the opportunity of celebrating this first year birthday of our dear baby today. We pray that as we commence the party, may all things done go smoothly as planned. May there not be any kind of hitch. Thank You, Lord, for answers to prayer.
22. We adore You, great God. We thank You for the gift of life and the chance to celebrate. We pray that today’s party for our dear child shall be sweet and lovely. May we all be given more reasons and graces to celebrate good things in life. We bless You, Lord. Thank You, dear Lord.
23. Thank You, dear Lord, for the grace to witness today, specially a day like this to celebrate our lovely baby who clocks one today. We pray that as we commence the party, Your presence will go with us, be with us through and end with us at the closing of the party. Happiness galore all around!
24. To God the only wise King be the glory, honour and adoration. We bless You, Lord, for the grace poured out to witness a beautiful day like this, much more a lovely birthday party of our lovely baby celebrating one year old today. We pray that all that will be done here today shall be lively and successful. May we all enjoy ourselves especially our lovely and radiant one year old baby. Thank
You Lord for everything. Amen.
25. We humbly ask for Your mercy dear Lord that You begin this lovely party with us today. Right from the beginning to the end, let there be no cause for alarm. Let everyone present here today never regrets their coming but be fulfilled and happy to be here. May our lovely baby be blessed with many more years to come in good health and happiness. Amen.
26. May today’s party be graced with happiness, saturated with joyfulness and blessed with liveliness and fun. May there be no hitch or trouble from any angle. We thank You God for You are with us always.
27. May all we do in today’s party be to the glory of God. Amen.
28. This day is blessed, today’s celebrant is more blessed and the party is grace-filled. Take perfect control, dear Lord of all that will be done in this party today. Amen.
29. May this birthday celebration of our dear and lovely baby be a lovely, sweet and successful one. We place all into Your mighty hand dear God, take all the praise and be with us through. Amen.
30. We bless You, our God. We thank You for the opportunity of celebrating a life today. It’s our prayer that as we celebrate our sweet baby’s one year birthday today, may there be the fullness of liveliness and enjoyment. May nothing be done aimlessly but all things done shall be according to plan and shall be successful. Amen.
31. To the Lord Most High be glory for great things He has done and greater things He will do. We appreciate You, Lord for this party today, we pray that this party will go without any hitch be smooth shall everything be done. Amen.
32. We put this party into Your hands, dear Lord, that You go with us as we begin and as we proceed and up to the end of all that will be done in this party today. Let there be happiness galore and liveliness all through. Amen.
33. As we celebrate with our lovely baby today who is one year old. We pray that there shall not be any form of calamity or casualty. We pray for smoothness and success for today’s party. Amen.
34. To God be the glory for the marvellous things He has done. We bless God for the gift of life and for the opportunity of celebrating such. We pray for today’s party to be hitch-free and everything needed to be done shall be successfully done.
35. Thanks be to the Lord Most High for His mercies over us all. We pray that the party today shall be sweetened with laughter, graced with love and happiness. We pray both the celebrant, family of the celebrant and all well-wishers that came to celebrate with the celebrant get to their respective destination safely. Amen.
36. Thanks be to God Almighty for today. We pray that there shall be an endless streak of happiness and liveliness in today’s party, may our beautiful baby who clocks one year today be filled with happiness and joy as friends and families come to celebrate. Amen.
37. We pray dear God for your presence as we commence the celebration of our lovely baby’s one year old party. May all that is needed to be done peacefully and successfully. Thank You God for You have answered our prayers.
38. We bless the Lord God of the heavens and all the earth. We pray for the success of today’s birthday party of our dearly beloved and sweet baby who clocks a year today. We ask for serenity and joyfulness all around till the end of the party. Thank You, Lord.
39. Dear Lord, we bless Your name for who You are and what You do that is beyond what human can comprehend. We thank You for the gift of life and the opportunity of celebrating such. We pray that today’s birthday party of our sweet loving baby’s one year birthday shall be a success. Amen.
40. There is much more to give thanks to You for, dear God. We appreciate You for everything You’ve done and that which You will yet do. We pray for a smooth, lovely and successful birthday party today. Amen.
Prayers for The 1st Birthday Celebrant
See also: The best male dress code for a one year old birthday celebrant
The best female dress code for a one year old birthday celebrant
41. I appreciate God for keeping and watching over you, child. I pray that as you mark your first birthday today, may the heavens keep you, guard you, lead you through life’s path, may your life never be a victim of the enemy’s plan, may you be favoured all around, may your journey in life be smooth. May your life be an embodiment of the grace and glory of God. I love you, child. Happy first year birthday.
42. It’s my prayer that the wisdom, knowledge and understanding you need for a goodly and graceful life is supplied to you. May you live to bear the name of God in all you do in your generation. This first birthday of yours shall be the kick-starting of great things in your life. As you celebrate your today on your birthday, you shall also witness more outstanding moments and achievements in your life. Happy 1st birthday, child. I love you, child!
43. May your days on earth be with a strikingly positive impact, may the heavens surround you with blessings and mercies from the throne of grace. As you celebrate your birthday today, may we also celebrate more achievements with you. May you live long and dwell safely, healthily, godly in the land of the living. May you fulfil all that has been destined for you to do here on earth. I love, my sweet baby. Happy 1st year birthday to you.
44. Happy birthday to you, my cute baby. It’s just exactly a year ago that God brought you into this earth, what a day! I pray for you today that as you clock one-year-old today, may you grow up healthily, lovingly, graciously, strongly and in all the will of God for your life. May your growth not be truncated. I love you, baby. Happy first year birthday to you.
45. As you mark your first birthday today, may you grow up and live to fulfil all that has been predestinated for you. May you never stray out from the will of God for your life. May you grow in good health, soundness and graciously. Happy first year birthday to you, lovely child.
46. May your life be a sweetened one, may your path be graced with happiness and joy. Your growth shall be without trouble. Grow well, dear. Happy first year birthday to you, child.
47. This first year of your life shall be the beginning of gracious happenings in your life. Your growth shall be blessed and devious of troubles. May your growth and development be a successful one. I love you, dear. Happy first year birthday you.
48. May your life be surrounded by goodness, may every stage of your growth be filled with happiness, healthiness, joy and full of life. Happy first year birthday to you.
49. May you enjoy every moment of your life, may your growth be sweetened with love and care. May you grow up to fulfil all that has been destined for you. Happy first year birthday to you, dearie.
50. As you clock one year old today, baby, may you be favoured before God and man. May your growth never be stunted neither shall it be truncated. May you be filled with life and healthiness. Growing up shall not be a trouble for you, you shall grow healthily and happily. I love you so much, my lovely baby.
Celebrating your baby’s first year birthday is like setting the baby on life journey ahead.
Life is a bundle of realities, therefore, set that one year old child of yours on a journey of fulfilling, what he or she is destined for which can be done through prayers even on their first year birthday.
I believe this collection of happy first year birthday opening prayers and prayers for the celebrant will be a very graceful, lovely and sweet thing to bless that sweet loving one year old baby of yours, your friend’s or any of your loved ones’ one year old child.
It will also be so much appreciated to have you share your comments and views on this lovely collection.
Thank you so much, a happy and awesome first year birthday to that lovely child of yours. Hurray!