The blissful season of Christmas is one to spend time with loved ones and also send them Christmas and new year greetings. It is also a time to send wishes and greetings to friends, coworkers and boss. But most often, people forget to wish there clients during the holiday season.
In business, there is nothing more important than building strong relationships with clients and customers and the holiday season is the best time to do that.
Relationships are key to customer’s loyalty and trust, those who are loyal to a company are better than those just looking for a special deal.
One of the best ways to connect to your client with a personal touch is to send them a company holiday card. You may also consider sending a personalised ornament. This will show them they are appreciated for their faithfulness to the company.
But your team is likely to be very busy during this holiday season and may not have the time to craft the perfect holiday messages to use in your card or send through other means of communication.
That is why I have crafted the following merry Christmas messages to clients for you to send to them.
Best Christmas Messages to Customers
These best Christmas messages to customers are the right ones to send as a Christmas greeting to let your customers know how much you appreciate there patronage.
1. It is the most wonderful time of the year and in the spirit of the season, we say may you have a very merry Christmas and best wishes for the holidays.
2. Our thoughts of you are with sincere gratitude as we look back over another year. We hope you enjoy health and happiness at Christmas.
3. May your Christmas be bright and filled with fulfilled promises and the new year bring you peace and happiness.
4. From all of us here, we wish you a very merry Christmas and prosperity in the coming year.
5. We can’t say the word success without loyal customers like you. Best wishes at Christmas and always.
6. As a team, we send you cheers for a beautiful Christmas and much blessings ahead of the new year.
7. Customers like you make our job worthwhile. May you have a restful Christmas season filled with peace and love.
8. To our favourite customer, may the joy of Christmas remain with you throughout the coming year. Warmest wishes for the season.
9. We send you our cherished customers the sincerest thanks and warmest wishes at Christmas.
10. It’s been a great year working with you and for you. Wish you a joyful holiday season and a cheerful Christmas.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Greetings for Business Partners
It is important that your business partners be among those that will receive merry Christmas and happy new year greetings from you this season. They are the ones on whom your professional success and failure depend on. Keeping them happy by remembering them during the holidays will strengthen the relationship.
11. Wishing a very merry Christmas to our most successful business partner. It’s been a great year working with you. Have a happy new year ahead.
12. It is our desire to achieve much more successful milestone with you this coming year. Here is us wishing you a merry Christmas and a successful new year.
13. May this coming year usher in better opportunities for us and may our business flourish together. Have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
14. We would like to take advantage of the season to congratulate our partners whom we have served with our work. Hope to serve you better this new year. Have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
15. We at (company name ) is sending you warm wishes for Christmas. We have enjoyed partnering with you this past year. Looking forward to better partnership this coming year. Have a happy new year.
16. We could not have made it through this year without your partnership. From us to you, wishing you warm greetings at Christmas and peace in the coming year.
17. Our team is grateful for your partnership. We send you best wishes for a peaceful and healthy Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year.
18. We enjoy working with you and we appreciate your partnership. We wish you a merry Christmas and a wonderful new year.
19. The team at (company name ) wishes you joy and peace this Christmas and prosperity for the new year. Thank you for your support and partnership, looking forward to working with you this new year.
20. As we take stock this year, we can’t but remember those who have helped us shaped our business. Thanks for a great year and we wish you all the joys of Christmas and the best of the new year.
Christmas Card Greetings for Clients
Looking for that perfect Christmas card greetings for clients? This category contains the best ones you can use.
21. It’s been our pleasure rendering our services to you this year. Have a cheerful Christmas and a happy holiday season.
22. Wishing the best of the season to one of our most important clients. You made us reach our zenith. Merry Christmas and a very happy new year.
23. May the coming year be rewarding for us as a team and for you as our clients. Wishing you a restful Christmas and happy holidays.
24. Doing business with you this year has been great. We hope this new year proves to be more rewarding for both of us. Merry Christmas and happy new year.
25. We are grateful for clients like you who are impressed with our work. We look forward to serving you better in the coming year. Merry Christmas and happy holidays.
26. Together as a team and clients, let’s celebrate the joys of Christmas and a blissful new year.
27. The entire team is wishing you and your family a joyous Christmas and a safe and prosperous new year.
28. Serving you this year has been exciting for us. Sending our best wishes for Christmas and a new year of bliss.
29. We appreciate your patronage and we look forward to continuing offering our services to you in the coming year. May your Christmas be joyful and your new year be blessed.
30. May your Christmas be bright and bring a joyful end to the year and we hope our service brings fulfilment to you and your household. Happy holidays.
Christmas Wishes Greetings for Customers
Sending these Christmas wishes greetings for customers to your customers will increase their joy at Christmas and renew their loyalty to you.
31. Customers like you inspire us to do better. We hope to serve you better as you trust us with your needs. Best wishes for the Christmas and a happy new year.
32. Our customers means a lot to us. We appreciate you for your continued support. We send you Christmas wishes filled with joy and love.
33. We send you best wishes for Christmas as we look forward to your support in the coming years. Happy holidays.
34. We are honoured to be able to meet your shopping need and we hope to serve you better this new year. Warmest greetings for the Christmas.
35. Warmest greetings to our customers and their families. May this yuletide season usher you into a blissful new year. Merry Christmas.
36. We wouldn’t have made it to this time without good customers like you. We wish you as much success in the new year as you have brought to us. Merry Christmas.
37. Christmas greetings to a loyal customer. We appreciate that you trust our products and services. Best wishes for the holidays season.
38. We are honoured to be able to meet your needs this year and look forward to serving you better in the new year. Merry Christmas.
39. To our esteem customers, we send you warmest wishes for the Christmas and joy and peace for the upcoming year.
40. We are grateful to have customers like you in our lives. We send you best Christmas wishes and peace for the holiday season.
Christmas Wishes for Business Clients
The holiday season is the best time to build a strong relationship with your business clients. Do that with these Christmas wishes for business clients.
41. The yuletide season is a time to reflect upon the good things we have and you as a client is one of them. We send you best wishes for Christmas and a peaceful holiday season.
42. As we reflect on how well we have faired for the year, our thoughts turn gratefully to clients like you who have made our success possible. We wish you the very best of Christmas and a prosperous new year.
43. Sending Christmas wishes to clients like you who have made our jobs easier and our lives more blissful. Have the best of the holiday season.
44. It’s been great working with you this year. Looking forward to more collaboration in the coming year. Wish you a very merry Christmas and a fruitful year ahead.
45. We value your relationship and we wish to strengthen the bond this coming year. Sending you our best Christmas wishes and a joyful holiday season.
46. To our supportive business clients may this Christmas end on a cheerful note and the new year begin with a blessed day.
47. We hope our work is profitable to you and enhance your business endeavours. Hope to serve you better in the upcoming year. We wish you a Merry Christmas.
48. Doing business with you this past year has been great. Hope you take some time out and relax. Wishing you a merry Christmas and a joyous new year.
49. May your Christmas season and the holidays be filled with peace and joy. Thanks for your continued business with us.
50. Doing business with you means so much to us. May the season be as meaningful to you. We send you the warmest greetings at Christmas.
Christmas Wishes from Company to Clients
Your clients will be happy to receive Christmas wishes from a company like you this holiday season, it will help maintain their loyalty to you. Here are some good ones you can send.
51. Warm Christmas wishes from us at (company name ). We appreciate your partnership and look forward to serving you better.
52. We are glad to have met your needs with our products this year. We send you warm Christmas greetings and best wishes for a wonderful new year.
53. We send you glad tidings for the Christmas and best wishes for the holidays. We are appreciative to you and your family for your continued patronage of our products.
54. All of us at (company name ) sends you warm wishes for Christmas. Your support and continued patronage make us who we are. We wish you every happiness this holiday season.
55. Our company sends you warmest Christmas wishes. We do not take your patronage and support for granted. We wish you a blessed holiday season.
56. We appreciate your trust in our company and we look forward to continuing our services to you this coming year. We wish you a very cheerful Christmas and a blessed new year.
57. We value the opportunity you gave us as a company to serve you. We look forward to doing better in the future. May your Christmas be cheerful and your new year prosperous.
58. Season greetings from us at (company name ) to you our loyal clients. Wishing you a joyous Christmas and all the best in the new year.
59. From all of us here, have a very merry Christmas and a prosperous new year. We appreciate your patronage
60. Loyal clients like you make our efforts worthwhile and our company running. Best wishes at Christmas and always.
Xmas Wishes for Customers
Sending Xmas wishes to your costumers this yuletide season is the most thoughtful thing to do. These Xmas wishes are the best you can send.
61. May you and your family have a peaceful and cheerful Xmas full of warm wishes. A very happy new year too in advance.
62. It’s our pleasure we were of service to you this past year, we hope for a better year for both of us. Merry Xmas and a prosperous new year.
63. We hope we were able to deliver to you every promise we made this past year. Hope to serve you better this coming year. A joyful Xmas to you and your family.
64. Merry Xmas to you our esteem customers. We look forward to returning with greater zeal after the holidays to serve you better. Best wishes for the new year.
65. May your holiday be blessed with the warmth of friends and family togetherness. Have a very merry Xmas.
66. We are glad to have met your shopping needs this past year. We look forward to a great year together. Have a happy holiday season and a cheerful Xmas.
67. We hope this holiday season brings laughter and joy to you and your family. Warmest wishes for the Xmas and a successful new year.
68. We are so glad to have customers like you in our lives, You keep us moving. Wishing you a cheerful Xmas and happiness throughout the coming year.
69. May the glad tiding of Xmas be with you and your family this season and remain with you into the new year.
70. Our relationship with great customers like you keeps us in business. Wishing you a warm Xmas. We hope this new year is your best year ever.
Christmas Wishes for Corporate Clients
One of the best ways to express appreciation to your corporate clients for there continued support this season is sending them some Christmas wishes. These messages are the ideal ones you can use.
71. This season is the time to express our appreciation to supportive corporate clients like you. We send our warmest Christmas wishes and we hope the new year bring you happiness and success.
72. Your partnership has helped us shaped our business this year. We acknowledge you and send our best wishes for Christmas and the coming year.
73. It’s been quite a year for us here at (company name) because of clients like you who help our business to strive. We hope yours too is as memorable for you and your colleagues. Wishing you a merry Christmas and a spectacular new year.
74. The end of the year comes with the opportunity to express season greetings and good wishes to cherished clients like you. May your Christmas be restful and joyful and new year be filled with happiness.
75. The holiday season comes with great joy and the opportunity to express our appreciation to clients like you who have placed their trust in us. Sending you warmest Christmas wishes and happy holidays.
76. Warmest Christmas greetings from (company name). We have enjoyed partnering with you this year. Enjoy peace and joy this holiday season.
77. We could not have made it through the year without clients like you. Our team sends you warm greetings and wishes for a wonderful new year.
78. From all of us here, sending warm Christmas wishes to you and your family. May the holiday season be as pleasant to you as your continued partnership is to us.
79. Sending you best Christmas wishes and hoping we continue to accomplish great things together. Happy holidays.
80. We are greatly impressed with clients as understanding as you. We wish you peace and happiness at Christmas and a prosperous new year.
Christmas Messages for Valued Customer
That valued customer of yours will appreciate some Christmas messages from you this season. This post has some nice ones you can send.
81. To our most valued customers, may all your dreams come true this Christmas and may the new year be a spectacular one.
82. We wish to have many more success stories with you in the coming year. So here’s us wishing you a cheerful Christmas and a successful new year.
83. Wishing the best of Christmas to you the most valued customer we’ve ever had. You made us strive to be better. Have a wonderful new year.
84. You have been a wonderful customer to us. We hope to serve you better in the years ahead. Wishing you a merry Christmas and a blessed new year.
85. We cherish your patronage, you are special to us. Wishing you a very merry Christmas. Have the best of the holiday season.
86. You have been wonderfully supportive to us, we promise to deliver on every promise made to you. A very merry Christmas to you and your family.
87. We are so grateful to have customers like you in our lives, we value you. Wishing you joy at Christmas and peace in the new year.
88. We are so glad to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you better in the future. Have a Merry Christmas and blessed new year.
89. Loyal customers like you make our business possible, you are highly valued. Wishing you the joys of Christmas and happiness throughout the coming year.
90. We appreciate customers like you who stand by us through good and tough times. May the Christmas season reward you and your family with the best things of life. Happy holidays.
Thank you Messages to Clients at Christmas.
Sending some thank you messages to your clients is one of the best things to do at Christmas. It will show how much you appreciate them and this will encourage them to continue doing business with you.
91. Thank you for being an amazing client. We appreciate your support over the past years. Sending you our best wishes at Christmas and peace through the holiday season.
92. May your Christmas season be filled with peace and joy. Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to working together in the new year.
93. We at ( company name ) wishes you peace and joy at Christmas and prosperity throughout the coming year. Thank you for your continued support and partnership. We look forward to working with you in the years to come.
94. Wishing you a happy holiday season and thanks for all your support and kindness throughout the year. Have a very merry Christmas.
95. We cherish each and every business that we did together this past year, thank you for trusting us. Wishing you a glorious Christmas and prosperity in the new year.
96. It’s been a pleasure serving you this past year, thank you for believing in us. Hope for a better tomorrow for both of us. Wishing you a merry Christmas and a merrier holiday season.
97. We acknowledge you for your support of our business in the past year. We are thankful for the chance to serve you. We wish you joy and peace at Christmas and a blissful new year.
98. As the year comes to a close, we want to take a moment to express our deepest thanks for your support of our business. We send our warmest wishes for Christmas and the holiday season.
99. Thank you for touching our lives this year with your continued partnership. You have helped make our success possible and we would like to express our gratitude. Sending you wishes for a warm and joyful Christmas.
100. Clients like you make our job easy. Wishing you a restful Christmas season filled with peace and love. Thanks for letting us serve you.
I hope you found pleasure reading these merry Christmas messages to clients.
Sending these heartfelt Christmas wishes and greetings will surely help to strengthen your professional relationship which will be fruitful to you.
I will like to know how I can serve you better, please leave a comment.