There’s always something about the atmosphere when Christmas is around the corner – planning for friends and family, and decoration of homes, offices, places of worship and the likes.
With preparations for the festivity and tight schedules here and there, you might hardly find time for yourself to think and pen down something nice to send as best message for Christmas. Guess what?
You don’t have anything to be uptight about, because I’ve got your back with this beautiful collection of top-notch merry Christmas quotes for that special someone in your life.
Go ahead and share happiness, love and joy with friends and loved ones as you celebrate the yuletide season in 2021 and beyond with these Merry Christmas quotes.
Merry Christmas And A Prosperous New Year Quotes
You can make your loved one’s Christmas a little more special and memorable, and make them feel loved with these Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year quotes.
Read also: Amazing Things To Engage In With Friends And Loved Ones At Christmas
1. Christmas will always be filled with merry and all the best things of life as long as our hearts are always at peace with each and every one. Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to you.
2. A beautiful Christmas and a wonderful new year to you and yours on this sweet season of unending happiness and love and peace.
3. Never forget to do something a little more special for yourself and loved ones this Christmas and beyond. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
4. Good tidings will abide with you and yours this wonderful season of Christmas and always. Merry Christmas to you, beloved.
5. May the season of Christmas always find you feeling happy, hale and hearty as you continue to enjoy the warmth that comes with the yuletide.
6. Christmas is a beautiful day full of gratitude, laughter and joy; a special time to enjoy the company of friends and loved ones. Merry Christmas!
7. May the great tidings of Christmas free your heart from the troubles of the world and leave you with joy, happiness and peace of mind. Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to you.
8. The sounds of Christmas bells bring joy to the universe; may this season of another Christmas find you at peace with friends and family.
9. May the fresh breath that comes with the yuletide season brings about a new beginning and fill your heart and home with an abundance of bliss. Merry Christmas, dearest.
10. At Christmas, may you always never lose sight of the reason for the season as you continue to enjoy the great tidings of this beautiful occasion.
Best Merry Christmas Quotes for Everyone
No matter who that special someone is, they will always love this beautiful collection of the best Merry Christmas quotes for everyone.
These top-notch Christmas quotes were written with you in mind. Enjoy!
Also read: How To Compliment A Loved One Without Being Misunderstood
11. The joy of Christmas is unspeakable and unending; may it find and abide with you and yours today and beyond. Merry Christmas to you.
12. It’s another beautiful season to be grateful and rejoice; may your Christmas be filled with reasons to smile and be thankful. Merry Christmas, beloved.
13. Christmas is not just a time to merry, but also a moment to look back and be thankful for everything and everyone in your life. Merry Christmas, my dearest.
14. The yuletide season is a time to share happiness, kindness and love with everyone irrespective of their colour, race, background, and tribe.
15. Christmas is not just a time nor season to show kindness to each other, rather it’s a reminder that we should always and forever be kind and generous to everyone. Merry Christmas!
16. Christmas comes once a year; I hope this yuletide season find you at peace with oneself and everyone around you. Merry Christmas to you.
17. Sit tight and keep a positive attitude, because there’s always something special and beautiful to look forward to at Christmas time. Merry Christmas!
18. It’s another beautiful time of the year to enjoy the warmth of the company of friends and family. Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year to you and yours.
19. Great tidings always accompany the yuletide season; may your heart continue to be filled with the happiness and joy that comes with Christmas. Merry Christmas to you.
20. It’s not just another Christmas, but also another beautiful season to enjoy boundless happiness in the company of good friends and loved ones.
Blessed Christmas Quotes
Get inspired to express your heartfelt love for that special someone in your life at Christmas with these blessed Christmas quotes for him or her.
Also see: How To Make Your Partner Adores You Every Day
21. At Christmas, there’s always something special about the atmosphere; it’s always filled with serenity and grandeur moments. A blessed Christmas to you and yours.
22. May you only feel the warmth of happiness and joy at this Christmas season and beyond. Merry Christmas to you, my dearest.
23. Christmas comes with different sizes of box of goodness, may this season bring the desires of your heart to your doorstep. A beautiful and blessed Christmas to you.
24. A wonderful life full of gratitude to enjoy a blessed Christmas is my heartfelt wish for you at Christmas and always. Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to you, beloved.
25. A beautiful thing about the yuletide season is that it brings about fresh hope and a new beginning. Merry Christmas!
26. One of the many sweet things about Christmas is that it fills the heart and atmosphere with boundless happiness and joy and peace. Merry Christmas, best friend.
27. Nothing brings about so much great tidings, peace, laughter and serenity like the yuletide season. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year to you and yours.
28. Goodwill to everyone and peace on the face of the universe are all about what Christmas entails. Merry Christmas to you, my one and only.
29. It’s the season to celebrate, rejoice and enjoy the company of family and friends and as well as extend love and kindness to all and sundry.
30. Christmas is a great time to cherish friends and loved ones and also share love with the less privileged and destitute. Merry Christmas!
Christmas Biblical Quotes
You can never go wrong with this wonderful collection of Christmas biblical quotes for someone special. Be it your friend, your lover or loved ones.
Read also: Beautiful Ways To Appreciate Someone Dear To You
31. May your heart, soul and body be filled with the happiness of Christmas season and all through the coming year. Merry Christmas to you, beloved.
32. As you observe and celebrate this yuletide season, may the joy and peace of this wonderful occasion abide with you and your household. Merry Christmas!
33. At Christmas, may your heart and home be filled with gladness and the hope that comes with this special season. Merry Christmas to you.
34. May the love of Christmas fill your heart and everyone around you and may you find many reasons to be thankful. Merry Christmas and a fabulous New Year to you and yours.
35. I hope you continue to find it in your heart to love all and sundry irrespective of their race and ethnicity and religion this Christmas season and beyond. Merry Christmas!
36. May this Christmas season bring you reasons to smile and be happy today and throughout the new year and beyond. Merry Christmas to you, dearest.
37. Do well to share love and peace to everyone you come across with every day of the coming year; it’s all about what Christmas entails.
38. May every moment be filled with tons of happiness, hope and kindness as you celebrate the yuletide season with friends and family.
39. As you celebrate the baby Jesus on this wonderful season, may Christmas find you and yours feeling blessed and excited. Merry Christmas to you.
40. On Christmas, there are no reasons to feel downcast, because it’s a season to rejoice with friends and loved ones. Merry Christmas!
Christmas Thank You Quotes
With every sunrise, there will always be a reason to be happy and thankful when you have someone special and dear to your heart.
Go ahead and start his/her yuletide season with these heartfelt Christmas thank you quotes.
41. Thank you for being an amazing friend. May this season bring you all the best things of life in good measure. Merry Christmas to you, dearest.
42. Love, gratitude, happiness, and peace are all what Christmas is all about. May this Christmas find you and yours in good health. Merry Christmas!
43. I hope you find the joy and happiness that comes with Christmas today. Thank you for everything you do; I really appreciate it.
44. Your friendship will always and forever be the best Christmas gift ever and I need you to know that I appreciate your presence in my life. Merry Christmas, chum.
45. May the happiness of the Christmas fill your heart and household as you celebrate the yuletide season. Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to you and yours.
46. At this yuletide period, I hope the warmth of Christmas bring you unending happiness, peace of mind and joy in your heart. Merry Christmas!
47. Do remember to always carry the happiness and peace of Christmas in your heart today and all through the coming year. Merry Christmas and a glorious New Year to you.
48. May you and yours be filled with all the peace and love and happiness the yuletide season brings. Merry Christmas to you, sweetest.
49. Yuletide is a wonderful season of sharing love, happiness and enjoying the beautiful company of friends and loved ones. Merry Christmas!
50. May you enjoy all the goodness and goodies that the season of Christmas brings. Cheers to a beautiful New Year.
Cute Merry Christmas Quotes
Here’s a cute collection of Merry Christmas quotes for him or her from the heart just for you to forward to your friends, partner or loved ones at Christmas. Enjoy!
51. Christmas bells are a sweet melody to everyone’s ears – young and old alike. Merry Christmas and a beautiful New Year to you, beloved.
52. The atmosphere is filled with tons of love at Christmas; I hope this love finds you and yours this beautiful season and beyond. Merry Christmas!
53. Christmas is another occasion to share and extend kindness and love to everyone around you, most especially, the poor and needy.
54. The happiness of the yuletide season is a boundless one and the joy that comes with the season is always unspeakable. A cute Merry Christmas to you and yours.
55. Christmas isn’t as much about sharing love with friends and loved ones as extending kindness to the less privileged and destitute. Merry Christmas!
56. It’s a beautiful season to enjoy and share happiness, joy, love and kindness to all and sundry regardless of their culture, colour and race.
57. Christmas season helps us to reminisce about others rather than focusing our thoughts on ourselves alone. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
58. May you have a cute Merry Christmas filled with lots of love, joy and laughter as you enjoy the company of family and friends.
59. It’s a sweet season of love sharing and giving of oneself to the service of others. Everything is magical and beautiful at Christmas.
60. May the love and happiness of Christmas last forever in your heart and household this yuletide season and beyond. A cute Merry Christmas!
Happy Merry Christmas Quotes
Below are some of the best happy Merry Christmas Quotes for someone special you’d ever come across.
Go ahead and pick any of these beautifully written Christmas quotes and send to your friends and loved ones.
61. Christmas is a reminder to always live in love with oneself and our neighbours; to share and extend kindness to all and sundry. Happy Merry Christmas!
62. May the warmth of Christmas bring you closer to friends and loved ones this season and beyond. Merry Christmas to you, dearest.
63. I wish you all the beautiful gifts of life this holiday season and throughout the coming year and beyond. Have a beautiful Christmas.
64. May your holiday season always be filled with love, appreciation and laughter and do remember to extend the love to all and sundry.
65. I wish you a blessed Christmas filled with sparks and love that’s endless. Merry Christmas and a fabulous New Year to you and yours.
66. May the happiness and joy of Christmas be a wonderful companion to you and yours all through the coming year. Merry Christmas!
67. Christmas is another season to be charitable in words as well as in deeds. A wonderful Christmas to you, my one and only.
68. May God make you abundantly rich in love and happiness as you celebrate Christmas today and always. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
69. Christmas is a beautiful season to think of ways to put a smile on the faces of everyone you come across with today and beyond. Merry Christmas!
70. I hope you develop the spirit of giving at Christmas and learn to be kind to all mankind irrespective of their culture, background and religion.
Long Distance Christmas Quotes
Whether your friend or loved one is just around the corner or a long distance away from you, they’d be glad to read this collection of Christmas quotes from you.
71. It’s a time to share love with everyone around you. May the spirit of love, fresh hope and joy that comes with Christmas continue to abide with you and yours.
72. Happiness, joy and love are few gifts of yuletide season. I hope you continue to treasure these beautiful gifts of Christmas in your heart today and always.
73. May the presence of the baby Jesus abide with you at Christmas season and all the days of your existence. Merry Christmas, beloved.
74. This Christmas season and all through the coming year, may your life and household be filled with God’s goodness, joy, love and peace.
75. Great tidings will never cease in your life, because to us on this wonderful day, a child is born. Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
76. I hope you enjoy God’s Christmas gift to humanity to the fullest this fabulous yuletide season and all the days of your life. Merry Christmas!
77. May you have a merrier Christmas holiday as you continue to enjoy the beauty of this amazing season with friends and loved ones.
78. As you welcome the baby Jesus at Christmas, may your heart be filled with the joy, peace and happiness that the season brings. Merry Christmas!
79. May your heart and household be filled with the timeless and eternal love that comes with Christmas season. Merry Christmas to you, sweetheart.
80. At Christmas, may the gladness in your heart knows no boundaries today and throughout the coming year. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
Merry Christmas Motivational & Inspirational Quotes
This amazing collection of motivational and inspirational quotes for someone special is the sweetest way to begin their yuletide season as you wish them a Merry Christmas. Enjoy!
81. May you always be inspired to share the love of Christmas with everyone around you today irrespective of their religion and perspective about life.
82. As you celebrate Christmas, may the fresh hope this season brings give you the courage and determination to go after your dreams. Merry Christmas!
83. May the happiness, peace and love of Christmas give you a sense of living rather than just existing and may joy be a wonderful companion for the journey ahead.
84. May the joy of Christmas fill you and yours with glad tidings today and throughout the years ahead. Merry Christmas and a beautiful New Year to you, sunshine.
85. All round success, grandeur moments, boundless bliss and peace of mind are my heartfelt wishes for you this holiday season and always. Merry Christmas!
Short Merry Xmas Quotes
Here you will find the best collection of short Christmas quotes for everyone as you celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.
Go ahead and put a smile on his or her face with these trendy Merry Xmas quotes.
86. Sharing our time and resources with each other irrespective of our differences, background and religion is the essence of Christmas.
87. Christmas is a beautiful day not just to share with loved ones and friends, but also a day to remember the poor, less privileged and orphans around us.
88. Gift of love weighs more than material gifts at Christmas; remember to extend a warm and heartfelt kindness to everyone you come in contact with this holiday season and beyond.
89. To enjoy your Christmas to the fullest, remember to forgive all those who have hurt you and love everyone as much as you would love yourself.
90. Christmas is another reminder that life is way more than ourselves; it’s a period to think more about others and give oneself to the service of others. Merry Christmas!
Funny Merry Christmas Quotes
Below are top-notch funny Merry Christmas quotes for him or her.
Go ahead and put a smile on your friend’s and loved one’s face as you celebrate the yuletide season and thank me later. Enjoy!
91. May you have a Christmas as sweet as honey. Oh, you thought I’d say as sweet as you? Merry Christmas and a splendid New Year to you, beloved.
92. May your heart open to a new beginning and love this beautiful Christmas, because we both know that you need some good loving this year.
93. This yuletide season, may you be motivated by the fresh hope that comes with Christmas to see beyond yourself this season and always. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
94. May this Christmas help you remember that this holiday season is more than fried rice and chicken.
95. I hope that the love, peace and happiness of Christmas overshadow you and yours. Merry Christmas and a glorious New Year to you, dearest.
Merry Christmas Honey Quotes
Go ahead and make this Christmas season a lot more memorable for that special someone in your life with these Merry Christmas honey quotes.
96. May you today and always forget yourself in the service of others and may your heart be filled with love and laughter. Merry Christmas, honey.
97. Christmas is complete not until you extend the joy and love of this holiday season to all and sundry regardless of their religion.
98. May happiness and love be the Christmas gifts you share with everyone you come across with this yuletide season and throughout the coming year.
99. May the love, peace and happiness of Christmas fill your heart and household as you celebrate this yuletide season. Merry Christmas, dearest.
100. Christmas is a time to rejoice and merry. May the sounds of Christmas be melodious music and a pleasing song to your ears as you share love with friends, family, less privileged and destitute.
Thank you very much for visiting and I do hope you find these best Merry Christmas quotes for someone special useful.
Kindly hit the share button and I’d be looking forward to hearing from you by using the comment box.