When you see the signs of people dedicated to their jobs and committed to adding value; people whom among all the odds thrown their way, still find ways to show up for others every day; people who do not hesitate to teach the same things over and over again, till you get it, you shouldn’t hold back on the gratitude.
Angels come in different forms, and not all heroes have their capes on. I’m almost certain that when you think back to those teachers that have touched your life for good, that have gone out of their ways to make you better, and have left you with only positivity and hope, you will agree with the above and appreciate them for everything. Sending messages to them is a good way to make them know you appreciate their efforts.
The messages you send to say ‘thank you,’ are acknowledgements to them. They are affirmations that they are doing something right and helping people shape their future. They are reminders that the path they have chosen is indeed a path of value.
For these reasons and more, you should send your teacher as many of the heart touching quotes for teachers below.
Heart Touching Quotes for Teachers from Students
Looking for heart touching quotes for your teachers?
These quotes for teachers from students will get you started.
1. You believed in me totally. And I was able to soar to heights I never dreamed possible. Thank you for being a teacher with a difference. There are indeed not many like you.
2. I read somewhere, that teachers open the door of knowledge for students. That’s exactly what you’ve done with me and many others. Thank you for opening the door of knowledge.
3. You are a good teacher through and through. And I say this without shame, I owe you my life. Thank you for teaching me, and for preparing me for the future.
4. “Teachers are selfless people.” I met you and found out how this quote is true. You’re selfless in school and out of it. Thank you for taking out time to ensure that I’m doing well both in and out of school. My life is so much better because of you.
5. You’ve touched my life in more ways than I can count. Because you took up the call to be a teacher, my life has taken a good turn. Thank you so much.
6. At this point, I’m certain of what I’d like to do with the rest of my life. I’m sure that I want to walk in your path. I’m sure I want to be a teacher and be able to touch lives just like you do.
7. Thank you for giving me second chances all the time. Thank you for not writing me off, even when it seemed like I wasn’t getting my lessons right. Thank you for repeating things over and over again.
8. You’ve contributed a lot to the person I am today. And I know it’s been long since I last sat under your tutelage, but I just wanted to say thank you again. Thank you for teaching. Thank you for changing my life.
9. You held all our hands until we could navigate life by ourselves. Thank you for holding my hands. You equipped me to navigate life, and I’ll always be thankful to you, sir.
10. You always make sure that you don’t leave anyone behind. You taught me more than class lessons. You taught me life lessons, and how to properly treat my fellow human beings. Thank you so much.
11. Your words inspire us all the time. Your words not only pass knowledge, they heal, they soothe and they don’t tear people down. Thank you for being kind through and through.
12. You go out of your way all the time to ensure that your students are doing well. I’m proof of your kindness and selflessness. And if I have to say thank you for a lifetime, it would be worth it.
13. Learning under you has helped shape and give direction to my life. I came into your class unsure of the next step, unsure of what direction my life would take next. But I’m leaving confident, and with the knowledge that I can shape things into whatever I want.
14. I resented my home and past for a long time. I was ashamed of who I was, and where I was coming from. Until I came into your class. Thank you for telling us over and over again that we matter in the scheme of things.
15. I went from being a dullard in class to an ivy-league undergraduate. I’ll never forget all your efforts to ensure that I understood all the lessons. Your patience and kindness will never be forgotten.
16. You gave us space to soar. You didn’t try to force your opinions on us. However wild our thoughts were, you listened to us and allowed us wings to fly. Thank you for helping to shape me into this confident and self-assured lady.
17. You are an inspiration through and through. And honestly, I didn’t have to look too far for a role model. Thank you for being my role model and teacher.
18. You make teaching so easy. You make it look like fun, and as if it is everything. And indeed, it is everything. It has shaped me into this person I am today. Thank you so much.
19. You taught us discipline and not cutting corners. You taught us consistency and looking at a problem again and again until we found a solution. You taught us a lot of things, and I’ll always be grateful for you.
20. You’re my example of a selfless person. Now, and when I grow older, I want to be as selfless as you are. Thank you for everything you’ve done and still doing.
Heart Touching Messages for Teachers
If you think back, you would find at least one reason to be grateful for your teachers. Your reasons should spur you on to send these heart touching messages for teachers.
21. You are one of the most intelligent teachers I know. You are such an amazing person, and I am privileged and thankful to have met someone like you.
22. You are indeed a wonderful addition to our school. And you’re a wonderful addition to my life. Thank you for being all shades of awesome. Thank you for being a colleague and friend.
23. I was super worried about how my son would cope in school. But we were lucky to meet a teacher that didn’t easily give up on people. Thank you for all you did for our son. We’ll always be grateful.
24. You are one colleague I’m always glad to have met in my time here. Thank you for being such a kind and good person. Keep flourishing!
25. Thank you for opening the door of knowledge to a lot of students. Thank you for being unrelenting in your efforts to see that the school reaches its goals.
26. You may have retired, but your efforts and legacy will always stay evergreen in our hearts and school. Thank you for everything you are. Thank you for everything you did.
27. You always took a chance on anyone you met. And among the ‘anyone’ was me. I didn’t understand that people could be kind without expecting anything in return. I never thought people could believe in you, despite your faults and all. Until I met you. Thank you for taking a chance on me.
28. I’d heard that teachers help people rewrite their history, but I never believed it. Until I sat in your class in the last session. I’ve found the strength to rewrite my history, and to dream again. Thank you for everything, sir.
29. Regardless of the type of student, you rise to the task again and again. You make sure that no one leaves the same way. You ensure that they are disciplined and well-grounded. There aren’t many like you.
30. Your class changed my life forever. Your class brought all the clarification I needed, not only to pass your course but in moving forward as well. I’m grateful I met a teacher like you.
31. I’m winning because of you. I’m doing life and loving it because of you. Thank you for the lessons. Thank you for the corrections, and for repeating the same things again and again.
32. It’s been years since I sat under your tutelage, but I can still hear your voice. I can still hear the many lessons and corrections you gave us. You rock!
33. Thank you for being a constant, in and out of class. Thank you for ensuring that I was doing alright in and out of class. I’ll never forget your commitment and efforts in my life.
34. You are the most passionate person I’ve met. You’re passionate about life. You’re passionate about your students and imparting knowledge. You’re passionate about your community and the people around you. You’re indeed an amazing person.
35. You didn’t give any chance for impossibility. You didn’t allow impossibility to settle in our hearts at all. We always had to find a way around whatever difficult task we had in front of us. You prepared me for the future, and I’m slaying today.
36. Your influence has far-reaching effects on people’s lives. It’s been years since I left school, but I’m still living life with all the things you taught us. Thank you for being such an influential person.
37. I feel like I can take on the world. I feel like I can take on whatever life throws my way. When you have a teacher that sees only possibilities, it’s no surprise.
38. Just so you know, my children will hear of you. I won’t stop talking about you to the people around me. That’s how much you mean to me, ma.
39. You are my hero. Cape or not. Books and markers inclusive. You are my hero, and I am so proud to be your student.
40. You’ve taught me to go for whatever I want in life. You’ve taught me to follow my heart, to work hard and to trust the process. I’ve learnt a lot from you.
Heart Touching Words for Teachers
Words are powerful. They help us convey our thoughts, and can make another person feel really good about themselves. Check out these heart touching words you can send to your teachers.
41. Just in case you are asking if you’ve made a difference in your career. This is to tell you that you’ve made a difference in my life and career. You’re the best teacher I ever met, and I’m thankful for you always.
42. Truly, not all super heroes come with the cape. Some come with books and chalks. Thank you for being a hero to me and many others. May God bless and prosper you immensely.
43. Truth is, I’ll always be grateful to have crossed paths with you. I’ll always be grateful to have sat under your tutelage. And I’ll always be grateful that I paid attention that first day. Thank you for being such a profound teacher and mentor.
44. I was prepared to live life however it came to me. I was prepared to just go with the flow. Until I stepped into your class. Because of the words, you said on the first day, I could see myself dare to dream. And I could plan to reach those dreams.
45. You’re one relentless person. You never stop coming after people. You never stop believing in them. And you never stop assuring them. Thank you for being relentless in your pursuit of me. I got better, I got bigger and I got stronger.
46. I don’t have to look too far for a role model. You’ve inspired me in more ways than I can count. And really, it’s just easy to say that you are my role model.
47. Everything about you is exemplary. How you teach, how you try to cite relatable examples, and how you correct us. Even your personality is exemplary. I still want to be like you when I grow older.
48. With the right mix of chalk and assignments, you’ve changed my life forever. My outlook towards things is forever changed because of you. If I am this strong and determined person, it is totally because of you. Thank you so much.
49. Thank you for awakening a part of me that is adventurous and relentless. Thank you for showing me how I can be so much more. Thank you for showing me that I can get anything I set my heart to get. You’re the best teacher ever!
50. On the first day of your class, you told me I could reach the stars if I wanted. 5 years later, I’m touching whatever stars I deem fit to touch. You’re a phenomenal teacher.
51. Maybe it was the glasses you were wearing that day. But I’ll never know how you saw something special in me. I’ll never understand how you took extra care to nurture that something special, even when I kept failing tasks and all. Thank you for seeing something special in me. You changed my life.
52. I’m a much better person because I met you. My life took a wonderful turn because I was privileged to sit under your tutelage. May God continue to increase your knowledge for us all.
53. I’ve thought hard about a description that summarises all I have to say. And the description is that you are a rock. You are reliable, efficient and you make sure to communicate knowledge to us. And when it seems like we’re tired from trying too many times, your strength is one we can always lean on. Thank you for being my rock.
54. You saw it when we couldn’t see. And you kept putting in efforts to see that you nurtured us. This girl is forever grateful that she met you. And I promise to continue to raise your banner high.
55. You are always inspiring us. You are forever asking us to look within for the answers we seek. Your lessons are timely and ageless. Thank you for everything.
56. I never liked school much, until I came into your class. My favourite days were the days I spent listening to you teach Math like it was the easiest thing in the world. Thank you so much.
57. You ignited a fire in me from the very first day. The fire to think differently. The fire to be consistent until something worked out. The fire to not readily give up. It’s been 6 years away from your class, and the fire is still burning.
58. I’ve never really been a patient person. Until I found out you wouldn’t let me cut corners. I had to follow the process and not try to cheat it. My patience level has grown since I met you.
59. From the very first day of class, you caught my attention. It’s been a few months down, and you still have my attention. Undivided and not shifting.
60. I’m winning every day. Because I had a teacher that saw potential and possibilities. Thank you for pouring your all into us all. Thank you for not allowing impossibility to settle in our hearts.
Best Heart Touching Quotes for Teachers
These heart touching quotes for teachers will take your mind back to the different ways your teachers have been there for you. They will also spark reasons in your heart, to be grateful for them.
61. You’ve taught us to aim high in life. This particular lesson hasn’t left me. I’ve learnt to not settle for less. I’ve learnt to set the bar high and to pursue my set goals with passion and determination.
62. You offer a peaceful space all the time. It’s really easy to learn under you. Thank you for bringing warmth, peace and comfort to us all. There’s no teacher like you.
63. If my kids have teachers like you, I wouldn’t worry myself one bit. Thank you for being a role model, and an amazing person.
64. My parents could rest easy knowing I was under your care. They trusted you, and you never gave them reasons to feel otherwise. Thank you for teaching me. Thank you for making me feel safe.
65. Thank you for staying up late to prepare lesson notes. Thank you for always looking for examples that would drive home your point, and make learning easy and fun for us. PS – I still remember the song you made up on the third day of class.
66. Thank you for your unending patience towards us. Lord knows that you had many reasons to give up on us, but you didn’t. Thank you for being such a strong and amazing teacher.
67. Indeed, you pulled me up with your words and actions. If I didn’t get anything in class, I will never forget that words can make or mar people. Your words built me up and opened my eyes to a world of possibilities.
68. Thank you for teaching me to believe in myself. In a world where a lot of people are self-conscious. In a world where people are unsure of themselves. I’m standing tall and winning. Thank you!
69. I promise to raise your banner high. Considering all you’ve taught us. Considering how you’ve poured your all into us. There’s nothing else to expect. I’ll represent you well, and I won’t fail to talk about you when the opportunity presents itself.
70. Your teaching has set me up for life. I’m ready to take on the world. I’m ready to pursue my goals to the uttermost. Thank you for being such an amazing teacher.
71. You made class fun and interesting. And every day, I couldn’t wait to get to school because of you. Thank you for being a phenomenal teacher and woman.
72. A lot of people say teaching isn’t lucrative. But they also forget how much value teachers pass on to generations upon generations. Today, I’m saying thank you that you settled for ‘less.’ I’m saying thank you for deciding to teach. My life has been touched because you decided to give.
73. Along with class lessons, you bring up life lessons. I know I’m well-grounded because of your robust teachings. Thank you!
74. With your teaching, you’ve forever altered my eternity. Thank you for teaching me. Thank you for correcting me. Thank you for helping to shape my outlook on life. I’m so ready for the world!
75. Thank you for starting a fire in my heart. A fire to dream big. A fire to see that I’m so much more. A fire to stay focused and determined until something happens. I love you much, sir. And I’m thankful to have met a teacher like you.
76. Till date, you’re my favourite teacher. Thank you for setting me up for life. I’ll always be thankful that my path crossed with yours.
77. When I heard that you’ve just retired, I knew I had to send a message across. Because I never want you to doubt if you’ve added value in the lives of people. I never want you to doubt your years of service. It’s been 10 years out of your class, and yes, you touched my life. You set me on a path of discovery, and I’ll always be thankful.
78. Your legacy is one that will stay with me forever. You will retire someday. The school may hang a picture of you that’ll fade someday. But your legacy will remain strong in my heart.
79. You’ve taught me comportment. You’ve taught me discipline. And you’ve taught me how to challenge the norm always. I’m always thankful. And you can be sure that I’ll never forget you.
80. Thank you for giving all the time. Thank you for not hesitating in sharing your knowledge with us all. I’ve learnt what it means to truly give. Thank you.
Heart Touching Thank You Quotes for Teachers
These touching thank you quotes for teachers will warm their heart, and make their efforts worth it.
81. Your unending belief in me is both humbling and amazing. I can’t say thank you enough for all you’ve done, and keep doing for me.
82. Actually, I don’t have to look outside or too far for motivation. You’re all the motivation I need. Both to get through my school work, and to go through life.
83. I may not have gone into the corporate world and all, but your lessons have been vital in my business and life. Thank you for being such a phenomenal teacher. I hope your retirement brings you peace and warmth.
84. A lifetime of ‘thank yous’ will be worth all the effort you put in to ensure our individual success. Thank you for giving. Thank you for loving and believing in us.
85. You are someone I want to be like when I grow older. That is how much I look up to you. Thank you for being an amazing teacher, and a role model for me.
86. Thank you for picking up the mantle. Thank you for deciding to go into teaching. You constantly touch lives. Since you’ve touched my life, I’d know this.
87. You always give me something to think about whenever I attend your class. Thank you for giving us class lessons and life lessons.
88. The occasional ‘thank yous’ will not be enough to express how grateful I am to have crossed paths with you. But I’ll not stop sending them. Thank you for everything!
89. You taught me that I matter. You taught me that I count in the scheme of things. You taught me to rely on myself, and to build my confidence and esteem. Really, thank you for everything.
90. I’m actually a much better person than I was before I came to your class. Thank you for teaching me to see only possibilities. Thank you for teaching me to be optimistic always.
91. I used to apologise a lot. Until I met you, and you kept emphasizing how we should seize the opportunity to learn and better ourselves. You kept emphasizing how we shouldn’t apologise for taking up space for existing here. Thank you so much!
92. Thank you for not forcing your opinions on us. Thank you for allowing us to think and express ourselves freely. Today, I have a mind of my own. I’m confident and self-assured.
93. I’ve learnt the meaning of difference in your class. I’ve learnt that people have and should be entitled to their own opinions. I’ve learnt to listen well. And the result is how better my life is.
94. Thank you for listening all the time. Even when I kept saying the same thing over and over again. Even when you were tired and all. You’re the best teacher in the entire world.
95. I’ve learnt to cooperate more with my colleagues. I’ve learnt that I’m not an island. And that we can make the world a better place when we act together. Thank you for teaching me these things.
96. The confidence I lacked before, I’ve got it in your class. Today, I can fully be myself. And I can speak with confidence and self-assurance. Thank you so much.
97. Education can indeed transform lives. My horizon is now broad. My outlook is stretched. All due to the power of learning. All due to learning under you. Thank you so much.
98. You may not mean a lot to the whole world. But you mean a lot to me. You matter to me, and you’ve changed my life forever. Thank you for being my teacher.
99. You constantly update your knowledge, just to be sure you’re teaching us right. You try to better yourself, so it can rub off on us. Thank you for not relenting in your pursuit of knowledge.
100. You make sense out of the many pieces. You make examples out of funny but relatable things. Thank you for being such an amazing teacher. I love you so much.
I’m certain that you found reasons to be thankful for your teachers, through these quotes and messages.
I’m also certain that you found these heart touching quotes for teachers helpful. So, do leave a comment and share with friends.