Age 73 is a very special age, an age of grace and fulfilment. For someone to celebrate 73 years, such a one has lived long and still has more years to live. Turning into 73 years is definitely another time to give thanks to God for and also to come to the state of relaxing, resting and continuing to bask on the love and strength of God. Indeed, God has been gracious and faithful.
An age of wisdom, a season of more concentration on the right leading of the younger generation, a time to look back and count all achievements, successes and of course, all of God’s blessings that are still very much present even till now. Wow! 73 years is a whole lot of grace receipts and strength bestowed upon.
Make that special someone to you celebrating his or her 73rd birthday happier, elated and loved with one of the best gifts ever- prayer! Give thanks to God for their lives, express your thanks to them for their life rhythm positively on you, make them happier, merrier and resultantly, healthier and stronger with these lovely, inspiring and soul lifting happy 73rd birthday prayers and messages for 73 years birthday celebration.
Our elderly ones deserve our gifts items even more of our love, care and consciousness as they age the more. Therefore, do not restrain yourself from collecting from these awesome set of happy 73rd birthday prayer messages for 73 years birthday celebration.
Let’s make our elderly ones happier and healthier!
The engine is kick-started! Let’s move!
Birthday Prayer Messages for 73 Years Old Sister
To that your elder sister celebrating her 73rd birthday, send to her your warmth in prayers with these awesome birthday prayer messages for 73 years old for sister
You may also like: How to make your sister happier with the best present on her birthday
1. Today is your day, my lovely sister, mother, grandmother, I celebrate you so much. Thank you for being a blessing to all of our lives. I pray that this day you shall be blessed not just with a long life but long life with so much happiness, joy, rest of mind, peace, laughter and fulfilment. May you never be brought down with sickness, that old age sickness will not thrive in you neither will it devoid you of happiness and peace. May you made strengthened and rejuvenated at all times. I cherish and honour you so much, sister. Happy 73rd birthday to you.
2. Your life is a blessing, your character has taught me so many good lessons of life, your strength and courage, when faced with situations, has been very challenging to me, I thank God for your life, and I am so grateful to you. May this year be a with so much of grace and strength. May you be revitalized and rejuvenated. Your weak bones shall receive strength, your muscles that is reducing in strength shall be made refreshed. This 73rd birthday shall be as 37th birthday to you. May your life continue to be a blessing to us. You shall increase in wisdom and be established in the knowledge of Christ. May your life be filled with sweetness, joy and happiness. May you not know any form of sorrow, pain in whatever shape shall not be apportioned to you, but mercy and grace shall keep you, they shall be your companion till the end. Many more years to come, sister, mother, grandma even great-grandma. I love you so much ma, happy 73rd birthday to you.
3. As the eagles in great strength, even at old age, the eagle’s strength is still intact, so also I pray that your strength shall be made more strengthened, your body shall be refreshed and rejuvenated the more. Life and rejoicing shall meet with your body system. May you be encompassed with joy, surrounded with love and filled with happiness. This 73rd birthday shall be a graceful year for you, you shall enjoy more of God’s grace and mercy as you increase in years, you shall also increase in wisdom, in knowledge and also in doing good according to the will of God. Stay blessed and stronger, dear sister, sweet mother, charming grandma and a wise woman. Happy 73rd birthday to you.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 73 Years Old Brother
Bless that awesome brother of yours as he celebrates his 73rd birthday with these lovely birthday prayer messages for 73 years old brother.
4. My brother, my big brother, a rare kind of personality, you are a lovely person, I have come to appreciate God’s grace upon your life, you are God’s work inside out. I thank God for your life, brother. As you celebrate your 73rd birthday today, may you be further established in the will of God, may you find all the is needed to have a successful life, your endeavours and lifetime investment shall yield fruitfully. Your children shall be favoured, you grandchildren shall be guided and graced. May you eat fruitfully over all your labour. May you enjoy more happiness and peace of mind this day and henceforth. I cherish you so much, brother. Happy 73rd birthday to you.
5. You are not just my brother, but a valued friend, a good father, a wise grandfather, I cherish you so much. I appreciate God’s grace in your life, I give all glory to God for your life. May the goodness and mercy of God be with you now and always. May you be showered with happiness as the great downpour of rain. May joy and peace make an abode in you. May the blessings of Yahweh, your strength shall be renewed. You shall not be stricken with sadness neither shall you be overtaken by sorrow and distresses. You shall enjoy peace like a river and calmness all around you. Enjoy your day brother, happy 73rd birthday to you.
6. For all the times that you stood with me, thank you, all the times you gave me courage, and strength to go all the way. You are so special to me, brother. I thank God for you, may you be favoured, strengthened, refreshed and rejuvenated. May this year be a year of refreshing for you. Happy 73rd birthday to you.
73rd Birthday Prayer Messages for My Cousin
Celebrate your cousin with these 73rd birthday prayer messages for my cousin as he celebrates his 73rd birthday.
7. May you dwell in happiness, may your abode be peaceful and your life is an embodiment of grace and mercy all through. I love you so much, cousin. Happy 73rd birthday to you.
8. May your days be blessed with goodness, you are not just going to age chronologically but you shall also age in wisdom and prudence. May your life be encapsulated in joy and gladness. Happy 73rd birthday to a father, a friend and a good cousin.
9. As you turn 73 today, may you be strengthened to attain unto more age in good health, stability, laughter and joy shall be your companion all through. May you celebrate 80, 90 and many more years to come.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 73 Years Old Friend
Becoming 73 years is not a joke, it’s a year of so much grace and fulfilment to a level, as a friend, celebrate your friend who has clock 73years of age with these lovely, friendly and powerful birthday prayer messages for 73 years old friend.
10. A friend that has become a family, a friend so much dear to me you are, I pray for you that as you clock your 73rd birthday, may you be further established in the will of God, may your path never be rumpled. May you enjoy sweetness and happiness throughout your life. May the chord of our friendship become stronger. This year shall be more fruitful for you. Happy 73rd birthday to you.
11. You are a friend indeed and in need, your friendship has taught a lot of positive things, you are like a God sent to me, friend. And I am so much grateful to God for bringing us together as friends. May this year be a more graceful year for you, may the goodness and mercy of God make an abode with you. May you never experience sadness, pain or any form of calamity even as you age the more. May you be filled with more strength, wisdom and prudence as you age the more. Happy 73rd birthday to you.
12. May you grow in grace and wisdom of God, may your life be sweetened with the favour of God, may the peace of God rest in you, may you never be struck by sickness or any form of disease. The Lord shall keep and preserve you all through. Happy 73rd birthday to you, dear friend.
73rd Birthday Prayer Messages for My Aunt
Send these 73rd birthday prayer messages to your aunt as she celebrates her 73rd birthday today
13. My sweet, white-haired and special aunt, I celebrate you today ma, as you celebrate your 73rd birthday, may the good Lord be with you always, may you be kept and preserved as age the more. May you be blessed with happiness as a gift and joy as a present. You are blessed aunt, a happy and meritorious 73rd birthday to you.
14. May you smile all through your life, happiness shall not be found wanting in your heart and around you, may the peace from God rest with you. Stay blessed, my wonderful aunt, your age shall be fruitful, blessed and overwhelmed with wisdom and strength. Happy 73rd birthday to you, sweet aunt.
15. May God give you all the peace, joy, laughter, happiness and strength needed to have a great 73rd birthday. May this year be a blessed year for you all through. Happy 73rd birthday to you.
73rd Birthday Prayer Messages for My Uncle
Send these 73rd birthday prayer messages to your uncle as he celebrates his 73rd birthday today.
16. To have an uncle is different from having a loving, and wonderful uncle who is now celebrating his 73rd birthday today, hello Uncle, may you never be filled with sadness, distress and calamity shall not sight your abode. But goodness, happiness and joy shall be your lot all through. Happy 73rd birthday to you, uncle.
17. As you age, may you grey with dear friends, may your life be full of liveliness and lovely. Your life has been a blessing to me and many around. You are a special uncle, a rare father, a sweet friend and a lovely. I am not just wishing but heartily praying that this year shall be a wonderful year for you. Stay blessed, lovely uncle, happy 73rd birthday to you.
18. I am so happy to tell you, dear uncle, that you are the best, and I pray that God will increase you guide and strengthen you, may your hearts be filled with so much of joy and happiness all the way. Happy 73rd birthday to you, my sweet and charming uncle.
73rd Birthday Prayer Messages for My Sister-In-Law
Pour out your heart in prayers to celebrate your sister-in-law’s 73rd birthday with these heartwarming and powerful 73rd birthday prayer messages for my sister-in-law.
19. Today is your birthday, sister-in-law, your special day. I pray that God will continue to watch over you and may you continue to find favour in the presence of God and man. Age gracefully and more in wisdom. Happy 73rd birthday, sister-in-law.
20. It’s my prayer for you, sister-in-law, that you will never to have a reason to be depressed, overwhelmed with sorrow and ungratefulness as you add another year today. Happiness, joy and peace shall be your lot. Happy 73rd birthday to you, sister-in-law.
21. Dear God, I pray that You bless this special sister-in-law of mine with all the good things of life and may all her wishes come true according to Your will. Happy 73rd birthday to my dearest sister-in-law.
73rd Birthday Prayer Messages for My Brother-In-Law
Pour out your heart in prayers to celebrate your brother-in-law’s 73rd birthday with these heartwarming and powerful 73rd birthday prayer messages for my brother-in-law.
22. Hello brother-in-law, for your 73rd birthday, I pray that will continue to bless you with a life full of joy, happiness, laughter and gratitude. You are blessed. Happy 73rd birthday to you.
23. May God bless you with wisdom, peace and love. May this year be a fruitful year for you, may you never be brought down with any sickness or disease. Your body shall be sound and healthy. Happy 73rd birthday to you, my brother-in-law.
24. On this unique day of you, brother-in-law, celebrating a graceful year, your 73rd birthday, I pray that your life will overflow with God’s loving-kindness, peace, grace and mercy. Happy 73rd birthday to a lovely brother-in-law.
73rd Birthday Prayer Messages for Dad
It is worth an unlimited thanksgiving to God for your dad to be celebrating his 73rd birthday today, express your happiness, thankfulness and heart desire to God and him as well with these awesome and fatherly 73rd birthday prayer messages for dad.
25. Today being a special day for you dad, I pray that God will continue to bless you with long life, good health and peace within and around and may each and every day of this new year bring you more reason to be grateful and filled with thanksgiving to God always. I love you dad, happy 73rd birthday to you, my sweet loving dad.
26. You are not just a special person, you are a good friend, a loving father, a counsellor, and instructor and a leader. I appreciate God for your life sir, I pray that your birthday is as special and lovely as you are, dad. May you always be the at the top and not the bottom. This year shall be indeed an amazing year for you. Happy 73rd birthday, dad.
27. Dad, your grey hair is actually deceiving because you are growing more with activeness and agility, you are such a strong man. I envy you so much, sir, I think I’m taking after you! I pray for you, dad, you shall be endowed with more grace to come into more success in God, the peace of God shall make an abode in you. You shall not die untimely, neither shall your health fail you. You shall be graced with happiness, laughter shall not cease from you, it shall be joy all around. Happy 73rs birthday to my sweet loving father.
73rd Birthday Prayer Messages for Mum
Our Mothers are lovely and having an ageing one is lovelier. It is a thing worth giving thanks to God for. For your mum to be celebrating her 73rd birthday today, express your happiness, thankfulness and heart desires to God and to her as well with these awesome and motherly 73rd birthday prayer messages for mum.
28. To the Lord God Almighty, I pray that my mum be blessed with long life as she celebrates 73rd birthday today. I pray that sickness and sorrow will never know your abode. May you always be in economy with God’s loving-kindness, goodness, grace and mercy. You shall be made strengthened and rejuvenated. I love you so much, mum. Hally 73rd birthday to you.
29. Even at 73, you are still beautiful and agile, you are a very strong woman, mum. I love you ma. May God continue to bless you with good health, peace of mind and boundless happiness. May you be kept and preserved all through. Happy 73rd birthday to you, my lovely and pretty mum even at 73!
30. My sweet mother, my beautiful woman, you are a special woman to me and I love you so much. I pray that this year shall be filled with so much of liveliness, happiness and laughter, that which is planning to make you cry shall be taken away. May you stay in good health and soundness of mind. Stay blessed, blessed mother, happy 73rd birthday to you.
73rd Birthday Prayer Messages for Grand Dad
Bless your grandfather as he celebrates his 73rd birthday with these inspiring 73rd birthday prayer messages for granddad.
31. Today’s your birthday, grandfather and I pray that God will continue to watch over you, bless you abundantly and keep you safe now and always. Happy 73rd birthday to you, my charming granddad.
32. It’s your birthday, granddad, may God bless you with all your more strength and happiness unlimited from within and all around Happy 73rd birthday, my honourable grandfather.
33. Hello grandfather, happy 73rs birthday to you. May each and every day of this new year bring you happiness, peace of mind and may you always have bountiful reasons to be grateful. Happy 73rd birthday!
73rd Birthday Prayer Messages for Grand Mum
Grandmothers are like grand style in a place, they are so special even as they age. Celebrate with your grandma as she marks her 73rd birthday with these lovely and powerful 73rd birthday prayer messages for grand mum.
34. I pray that God will continue to guide you today and all the days of your life. May you continue to increase in wisdom and knowledge than ever before. May your heart never know any sadness. But joy, laughter, and peace of mind shall be the chords tied you your heart. Happy 73rd birthday to you, grandma.
35. It’s my prayer for you that you will celebrate this beautiful day of yours with joy, peace, gratitude, happiness and love in your heart. Happy 73rd birthday, grandmum. I love you!
36. For your birthday grandma, I pray that the goodness and mercy will continue to follow you today and all the days of your life, peace and coolness of heart shall be your lot. Happy 73rd birthday to you, my ever agile grandma.
37. May you not suffer loss of any kind, may you be blessed with many more years to witness more grandchildren, more joy and peace of mind. Happy 73rd birthday, to you, my dear grandmother.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 73 Years Old Father-In-Law
Your father-in-law will be more blessed and happy to receive from you these awesome birthday prayer messages for 73 years old father-in-law
38. Hello father-in-law, your face look livelier as ever even at 73 and I pray that God will continue to guide you, keep and preserve you and bless you with good health, happiness and unlimited joy. Happy 73rd b to you father-in-law.
39. My father-in-law with a difference, I pray that God will continue to give you a reason to smile and rejuvenated today and all the days of your life. Your life shall be an embodiment of God’s grace. Happy 73rd birthday to you, my wonderful father-in-law, many more years to celebrate.
40. On this wonderful day, I pray that the good Lord will continue to bless you with boundless peace, long life and prosperity. May you be filled with more wisdom and knowledge to tackle every issue faced. You are blessed, father-in-law. Happy 73rd birthday to you.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 73 Years Old Mother-In-Law
Celebrate your mother-in-law with these awesome birthday prayer messages for 73 years old mother-in-law
41. As you celebrate your birthday, I must confess that I love you more than you’ll ever know. You are like a mother to me, in fact, you are my mother also. I pray that you shall be blessed abundantly, kept and preserved all through Happy 73rd birthday, mother-in-law.
42. I would like to thank you for being a wonderful mother-in-law to me. Happy birthday, my precious mother-in-law. May you be surrounded by happy and lively things. May this year be an enjoyable and peaceful year for you. Enjoy your day and the whole year, mother-in-law. Happy 73rd birthday to you.
43. My mother-in-law, you are a rare kind of mother-in-law, I hope your birthday is as extraordinary as you. I love you, mother-in-law. May you have a blessed and sweetness filled year. Happy 73rd birthday to you.
Opening Prayers for 73rd Birthday Party
Commence your birthday party graciously with these powerful opening prayers for 73rd birthday party
47. We bless You, Lord of Lords and the King of kings for granting this opportunity to us today to celebrate, we thank God for guiding us all through from our various places to this celebration. I pray that we shall all live here with a more grateful heart to God, with more reasons to always give. Both the celebrant and the well-wishers, may we all be blessed. As we celebrate with the celebrant today, may we also be celebrated, I pray that God will take charge of all that is going to be done today, having this assurance that all is well in Christ Jesus. Thank You, Lord.
48. Dear Lord we thank You for the grace to witness this gracious day with a graceful celebration like this. I commit all that is going to be done here today, that it will help us all to number our days. Heavenly Father, take control of all that is going to be done here today. Let this party be a success. Amen.
49. Dear Lord, we appreciate You, we bring all praise, honour and glory to You for the grace to witness this day in good health and the right position bother for the celebrant and the well-wishers. We pray that as we commence this party today, Your grace will make it a successful one. Everyone shall be blessed in one way or the other. Take charge Lord. thank You so much, Lord.
50. To You only is the glory now and forever. We commit today’s celebration into Your hands, God, that You take absolute control of all that will be done here and the aftermath. May both the celebrant and all that are around be blessed abundantly. Thank You, dear Lord.
Indeed, 73 years is an unusual and graceful age! An ageing year that needs most of our attention, to inspire and be more conscious of these lovely aged special ones.
I believe you were able to scroll through the post to select amongst the collection the one that suits you for that special someone celebrating his or her 73rd birthday.
Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments box, as your comments will be so much honoured and appreciated.
Thank you so much, happy 73rd birthday?