Prayer is one of the things that keep us hopeful in this unstable world. Birthdays are like checkpoints for the human race which needs to be refuelled with prayers.
A birthday prayer message is one of the awesome gifts to give a loved one who was able to attain that milestone and to keep them in the human race.
Birthday serves as an opportunity to learn how to remind your loved ones how much you love them and how grateful you are to God for their presence in your life.
As one of the ways to express love, some birthday prayers have been crafted to the rescue. Here are 50 72nd birthday prayer messages you can send to your loved ones to demonstrate or showcase your love and affection towards them on their 72nd birthday.
Check out some 72nd birthday prayers below.
Birthday prayer messages for 72 years old sister
Your sister hitting the 72 years of age is a proof of God’s love and affection towards her. To keep that connection God has with her life, here are some birthday prayer messages for your 72 years old sister.
1. Speech and words can’t fully express how grateful I am to God for allowing you to see another beautiful year on this planet earth. Happy Birthday to you sister.
2. Congratulations sister, as you are in this new stage of life, I pray that God’s blessing, grace, and kindness shall dwell in you forever. Happy 72nd Birthday Sister.
3. Today is your special day, my beautiful sister, I pray that God continues to shower his blessing of love on you. Happy Birthday!
4. My beautiful sister, as you celebrate your birthday today, I pray for happiness beyond your imagination. Happy Birthday!
5. Dearest sister, I pray to God that all your wishes and desires be granted to you on this special day of yours. Have a wonderful birthday sister.
Birthday prayer for 72 years old brother
What gift is best for a brother who has been able to stay alive for 72 years fighting battles both physically and spiritually other than prayer? Below are some birthday prayers for your 72 years old brother.
6. Brother, as you journey incredibly through another phase of life. It’s my prayer to God that you keep growing in wisdom, knowledge, stature, happiness and good health. Happy Birthday.
7. Dear brother, ass you celebrate this special moment in your life, I pray goodness and mercy of God shall continue to dwell in your life. Happy birthday!
8. I thank God for the opportunity he gave you to witness this new phase of life. May you live long in Jesus name, Happy Birthday brother!
9. Best brother in the world, May God empower you to achieve remarkable, unbelievable and greater things in your life. Have a memorable birthday.
10. God made you my brother, but we ended up becoming the best of friends, happy birthday, brother. May your Big Day be as beautiful as your heart.
72nd Birthday prayer messages for my Cousin
Today is your cousin’s 72 years birthday, and the best way to make it special is to shower him or her with some blessings of prayers. Below, I have some best 72nd birthday prayer messages for your cousin. You can send as a message to make the day special for him/her.
11. Happy birthday, May God give you the strength and wisdom to conquer all the challenges life brings to you. Today is your day, do everything you love doing. Smile big and laugh hard, happy birthday!
12. Hey cousin, as you celebrate this special day in your life. May you be protected from every destructive plan of your enemies. Happy birthday, cousin.
13. Happy birthday to my sibling from another parent, may your life always attract the favour of God and men. Have a blessed birthday!
14. Happy birthday to the best cousin in the whole world, may you continue to be a shining star.
15. I wish you a cheerful 72nd birthday cousin. May the rest of your life be blessed with great happiness.
Birthday prayer messages for 72 years old friend
Life was made for friendship and adventures. Friends are people who are not your family but would always stand by you and vice versa. Birthdays are opportunities to show gratitude for the support given. So, here are birthday prayer messages for your 72-year-old friend. Show him or her how important they are in your life.
16. It’s been a long run my friend and I’m grateful to God for giving us the grace to make it this far. I am therefore using this day to ask God for a long life and prosperity in good health over your life. Have a fabulous birthday.
17. Happy birthday, friend, may all your dreams come true as you enter this new phase of life.
18. Hey friend, Thanks for always being there for me when I had no one, I pray God keeps you safe from every evil. Happy 72nd birthday.
19. Happy birthday, friend. May you continue to grow in strength and courage.
20. Dear friend, I sincerely appreciate the length you go just to make me smile, my childhood was golden all because of you, and I pray nothing shall take away that smile from your face. Happy Birthday!
72nd Birthday prayer messages for my Aunt/Uncle
Uncles and Aunts always appear to be the second father and mother respectively. Their birthdays serve as an opportunity for you to remind them of their place in your life. Below are the best 72nd birthday prayer messages for your aunt and uncle.
21. Happy Birthday Aunt/Uncle, as you celebrate this memorable day, my prayer is that you will have good health, success, and everlasting happiness all the days of your life.
22. Your sweetness, kindness and support you have shown to me over the years are immeasurable; I cannot deserve any better aunt/uncle in my life. Have a blessed birthday.
23. Dear aunt/uncle, as you become 72 today, I pray the heavens shed its light upon thy path, Happy Birthday.
24. Happy birthday to you, aunt/uncle, may all the rest of your life be bright and full of sunshine.
25. Happy birthday, thank you for being a father/mother figure who inspires me and guide me through the puzzles life brings. I wish you full-time enjoyment of this extraordinary phase of life in good health.
72nd Birthday prayer messages for sister-in-law/brother-in-law
A brother-in-law/sister-in-law is basically someone who comes into your life to become a new brother/sister from another mother. Here are a few birthday prayer messages for sister-in-law/brother-in-law to remind them of their importance in your life.
26. Happy birthday, brother-in-law/sister-in-law, as today marks your 72nd year of coming into this world. I pray you remember this day for good. Have a blessed birthday.
27. Happy birthday to a special brother-in-law/sister-in-law, it feels like I have been graced to have such a wonderful and amazing person like you in my life.
28. Today is your big day! brother-in-law/sister-in-law, as you entering deep into another phase of life today, may God continue to bless you abundantly. Happy birthday!
29. On this great day of yours, May you never know sadness nor sorrow as you celebrate your birthday today and all the days of your life, and may God continue to watch over you, do have a splendid birthday brother-in-law/sister-in-law.
30. Happy birthday, brother-in-law/sister-in-law. May this New Year bring you good success and more of God’s goodness than the previous one.
72nd Birthday prayer messages for dad/mom
Parents are vital people in our lives. You constantly need to remind them of their place in your life so as to keep them encouraged and always ready to support you with whatever it takes. Here are 72nd birthday prayer messages for dad and mom that allow you to show that importance.
31. Dad/ mom, you have been a great source of inspiration and joy to me; it is my prayer that you shall be endowed with every quality needed to live a happy and successful life.
32. Happy birthday dad/mom, I pray that you may be blessed with many more years so that we can always witness this special day together.
33. Happy birthday! If it was possible for this day to keep recurring just to celebrate you, Dad/Mom, it’s worth it. Thanks so much for securely bringing me into this world. I pray the Heavens grants you long life and prosperity.
72nd Birthday Prayer Messages for Grand Dad/Mom
You need to send these awesome 72nd birthday prayer messages to your granddad or grandmom to ensure the divine security and peace of the Highest God be with them and their entire family.
34. Though the journey was smooth for me because you had to make it hard on yourself. I’m completely grateful to God for giving me this opportunity to be well trained under you and I pray you shall eat the fruit of your labour for a very long period. Happy birthday grandmom/dad!
35. You have been an awesome grandfather/mother since you brought me into this world and I really feel important to have you as my dad/mom. I pray God in his infinite mercy bestow upon you joy and happiness for the rest of your life. Have a wonderful birthday!
Birthday prayer messages for 72 Years old Father-In-Law/Mother-In-Law
Father-in-law/mother-in-law are just your father/mother with just an in-law suffix, they are indirectly your parents and need to be shown their importance and the role they play in your life. Here are birthday prayer messages for 72 Years old Father-In-Law/Mother-In-Law to help you go about that.
36. Happy birthday, Father/Mother, as you celebrate your birthday today, I pray that the Heavens grant you the strength and energy needed to overcome all the hurdles that lie in your path.
37. Happy birthday, sir/ma, I thank the Lord for his presence in your life and I pray there would be no cause for His absence. Have a blast!
38. I pray that it will always be well with your soul today and all the days of your life as you celebrate another milestone in life today. Happy birthday!
39. I pray to the almighty God that the days ahead of you be filled with lots of bliss and goodness, happy birthday to Father/Mother.
40. Heavenly Father, I pray that you rain your love, peace and blessings upon this my wonderful second father/mother like never before as he/she celebrates his/her birthday on this glorious day. Happy birthday father/mother.
72nd Birthday prayer messages for My Boss
Your boss plays a vital role in your life. They are much more than someone who gives command and orders you around. They play a great role in building your career path and the fact that he/she is your boss does not make them inhumane. They also need to be shown love and affection, and that is why I drafted some 72nd Birthday prayer messages for your boss.
41. Happy birthday boss, you are the best boss I have ever worked it, may you continue to know nothing but joy and happiness forever and ever.
42. As you celebrate this wonderful and God created specially for you, my joy and happiness never cease to flow into your home, Happy Birthday!
43. Wishing you a very happy birthday, I am so blessed for having such an awesome and humble boss like you. May goodness and mercy accompany you for the rest of your life, Happy Birthday, boss.
44. Today, as we celebrate the start of a beautiful life God created purposely for a boss like you. I pray that every God sends his protection to you from above. Happy birthday!
45. May God continue to bless each day of this new year you just entered into with lots of new possibilities, success and happiness.
Opening prayers for 72nd Birthday party
Are you in need of beautiful opening prayers to start your 72nd birthday party or someone else’s? Check out some opening prayers for a 72nd birthday party below.
46. As we celebrate your birthday today, may God bless you with happiness, good health, longevity in peace and joy.
47. May the Almighty God continue to uphold the celebrant and every one of us present to be able to witness lots and lots of birthday in life.
48. I hereby ask for God’s unending joy and boundless love over the celebrant’s life as he/she starts this New Year.
49. I pray that for good health and a sound mind for the celebrant on this special day.
50. I pray that from this wonderful day until the end of the age, you would always have a full cause to glorify the Lord.
In conclusion, 72 years is a huge milestone for everyone to celebrate with excitement, full joy, grace, love, and happiness. It is a privilege for the celebrants to see today. I hope you found the happy 72nd birthday prayers for 72 years old celebration. Do well to share your opinion in the comment section.