Birthdays are special; they are celebrated once a year to remind us of the day we came into this world.
But celebrating the 11th year is even extra special because your baby is not such a baby anymore. Now, the baby of yesterday is getting closer to being a teenager.
Also, knowing the number 11 is a significant number, you want to go all out to treat him/her on this great day.
If these questions are running through your mind, you can go about it by speaking blessings into the child for the year and the future.
And if you are wondering how to start, you need not worry. That’s what these birthday prayers for 11 Years old are for; to help you find the best birthday prayers for 11 years old.
11th Year Prayer Messages for Daughter From Dad
Oh, that unexplainable bond between a father and his daughter!
It is obvious you are here because you want to shower your little girl with so much love on her birthday.
I have got you covered. You can use one of these prayer messages for daughter from dad to the cover your angel on her birthday.
You may also read: How can I wish an 11-year-old happy birthday?
1. Daddy’s little angel, you have no idea how proud I am to be a dad to an 11years old. I still remember the first time I held you in my arms, you were so tiny and cute. It feels really great watching you grow. May this new age launch you into greater glory.
2. Your birth was the loudest silence I’ve ever felt. ‘Loudest’ because, I have never been happier my entire life, and ‘silence’ because I was scared to let the world see your beautiful face just yet. You’re 11 now, and my fear is diminished. May you continue to grow under heavens protection, my pumpkin.
3. How time flies. You’re 11 now, daddy’s little girl. I love that you’re kind, passionate, and empathic. Keep growing in abundance, sweetie.
4. The day you were born, I felt all the colours of the rainbow brightening my world, and ever since, you have never ceased from colouring my world with your charm and brilliance. May this 11th birthday bring you into more of self-discovery.
5. This year my baby girl is leaving primary school finally. I want you to always remember that your daddy got you all the way. Today I pray for you, that you will never lose focus all the days of your life.
6. Dearest princess, you know daddy loves you big. I’m glad you’re growing and learning about a life well. May this 11th birthday mark a wonderful beginning in your life.
11th Year Prayer Messages for Son From Dad
Your son is gradually becoming a man. The little boy who used to be a crybaby is now looking more like you and acting like you; who he looks up to as his hero.
Cover him with God’s protection with this collection of prayer messages for son from dad.
Read also: What do I write in the birthday card of an 11-year-old?
7. When I look at you, you remind me so much of myself. I have watched you grow into an amazing soul. I appreciate God’s favour in your life, and I pray it will be unending, my boy.
8. Dear son, I may not have been so close to watching you grow but I know of all your little steps, and it gladdens my heart. I pray that this 11th year gives your life greater turn around. More of God’s blessings, son, I love you.
9. When I think about you, I feel fulfilled. Seeing you’re 11 now thrills me the more. I pray that you will never lack the love of family. Keep growing in strength, my son.
10. You’re 11 now, daddy’s little boy. I can’t be more proud of you. My earnest prayer for you is that you will continue to prosper in health and all ramifications.
11. When I first looked into your small dazzling eyes, my heart melted. I love you so much, kid. I pray this 11th birthday establishes you in more knowledge of the very essentials you need to become the type of man you want to become.
12. I can feel the tears of joy trickling down my cheeks right now. You have no idea how much I have waited for this day. As you turn 11 today, I pray that you will keep excelling beyond measure.
11th Year Prayer Messages for Daughter From Mom
If you are looking for the right words to use to shower your little girl with so much love on her 11th birthday, you have come to the right place.
Celebrate your baby girl today with any of these prayer messages for daughter from mom.
13. Mama’s cute princess is now 11; how wonderful that makes me feel. I pray that you experience God’s unwavering love, may you always find help when you need it, and may God’s light never dim in your life, darling.
14. You’re 11 now, my baby, and it makes me feel even more protective of you. I love you so much, and I pray that you will never lack anything in life. May the heavens hear you whenever you call. Keep blossoming, sweetie.
15. You’re so close to my heart that I could feel your heartbeat even from afar. May this 11th birthday usher you into greatness. You’re loved, always.
16. My sweetest companion, my gentle dove, my cute princess. I’m happy seeing you turn 11. I pray that you will never lack anything in life. May you always be surrounded by those who love you.
17. I have thought of so many ways to make you feel the love in my heart for you today, but, I’m convinced you can feel it already ’cause it’s overflowing right through me. Keep brightening your world, my baby.
18. I keep asking myself how in the world I got so lucky to deserve such a precious gift. You have never made me worry. You’re always attentive, cheerful, and kind. May you keep growing in grace, my child.
11th Year Prayer Messages for Son From Mom
Are you wondering how to wish your little boy a happy birthday on his 11th birthday?
Think no more! Why don’t you say a quick prayer for him using one of these prayer messages for son from mum?
19. I look at you with so much joy knowing I have raised a responsible 11years old. The way you respect your sisters endears you to my heart. May you continue to grow in this might, son
20. I will always be there for you, son; not just on this 11th year but, until you’re grown and able to stand on your own and even after then; anytime you need me. I hope you know how much mummy loves you. I pray that God will continue to enlarge your coast.
21. Looking at you now, I see a young king, fiercely loved and adored by his mother. May you walk and never fall. Keep being the champion that you are.
22. I have never seen any 11 years old as brainy as you. May this birthday bring you joy and laughter. You shall always excel, my son.
23. I couldn’t have asked for a better son. You’re so cute, kind, and lovable. On this 11th birthday, I pray for your growth and divine sustenance.
24. You’re such a goodly child. I have never had any reason to worry about your attitude. You make being a mother so easy for me. Happy 11th birthday, son.
25. Have I ever told you that you’re witty? You always cracked me up with your command of wisdom. May this sense of good judgement never be far from you, son. Happy 11th birthday.
11th Year Birthday Prayer Messages for Grand Daughter/Son
Having grandchildren is a joy that cannot be explained. It means you have watched your children grow up to have their own family.
Now, watching your grandchild growing up to gradually becoming a teenager must be something special.
So it is expected that you will want to pray heartily for your grandchild. Any of these birthday prayer messages for grandson/daughter will guide you.
26. I bless the heavens for your life on this day, you came as a precious gift to us. On this 11th birthday, I pray that you will always find favour among men, and may evil never come near you, my grandson.
27. You remind me of your mother. She would have been proud to see you growing so well and healthy. You’re such a wonderful granddaughter. 11th year is here, may you live to celebrate greater years in fulfilment.
28. You, my grandson, is my consolation. I have watched you grow into 11, and I pray to keep watching over you for as long as possible. Have a fun-filled birthday.
29. My dearest granddaughter, I have longed to see your face so much, you’re special to my heart. As you turn 11 today, may God’s protection always be with you, and may you always find reasons to love everyone around you.
30. You’re my first grandson. My life entered into another phase the day you were born. I want you to know that I’m really proud of how much good you’re doing already. Have a wonderful 11th birthday celebration.
31. I know I’m the only family you have left. Howbeit, never think yourself low or unprivileged. You’re my biggest accomplishment. As you mark 11 years today, may you always find reasons to scale higher in life. I love you, my dearest grandson.
11th Year Birthday Blessings for Nephew/Niece
It’s your nephew or nieces birthday and you are short of the right things to say to an 11 year old on his or her birthday.
Why not choose to pray for your nephew or niece today? And I have a collection of birthday blessings for nephew or niece just for you.
32. I have always wanted to have a niece like you just so I can take you around and buy you gifts. I’m proud to be your aunt. I bless the day God gave you to our family. Keep being a blessing, darling.
33. When I was told you’re 11 already, I couldn’t hold the joy in my heart. I bless you today that you will continue to experience God’s unending love throughout your years on earth.
34. You’re not just my nephew, you’re precious to me. I love that you’re growing so fast. May you be blessed among your equals, and may you always have whatever you pray for.
35. I was there the day you were born, and since then I feel this connection with you, my darling niece. May your life be filled with God’s blessings. Keep shining dearie.
36. You are like a son to me and even if it takes the last of me, I will make sure you find a strong footing in life. Thank you for being a wonderful nephew. Happy 11th birthday.
11th Year Birthday Prayer Messages for Cousin
You are watching your little cousin grow right before your eyes from that little baby that was looking up to you.
Pray God’s protection on your little cousin as he/she clocks 11 today. I’ve got you with any of these birthday prayer messages for cousin.
37. Seeing you grow from that little swaddling baby has been a great joy. May the universe align your path for greater glory.
38. I loved you from the moment I first saw you as though you were mine. May this 11th birthday be your best yet.
39. As you mark 11 years today. May you keep growing in strength, love, and abundance. You’re loved.
40. Happy 11th birthday to my favourite cousin. I have always wondered how such a young boy will be brilliant. May you always be celebrated.
41. Look who is 11 now! Your mom and dad would be so proud. To you, my lovely cousin, I pray for divine guidance, may your feet never walk into places that will harm you, have a blast.
42. Happy 11th birthday, sweet cousin. Now you can ask me whatever you wish to have, and I promise to get it for you. I pray that this new age will open your eyes of understanding. May you always find solace in your family.
Opening Prayers for 11th Birthday Party
Prayer might come easy to many of us but having to pray in the presence of others might be challenging, especially for the birthday party of 11 years old.
If you can relate, then this is for you; you can use any of these opening prayers for 11th birthday party.
43. We are gathered here to celebrate the 11th birthday of my not so little boy. May this birthday never be your last, may we have cause to gather together again to celebrate you, may this memorable day only bring laughter into your life.
44. I’m opening this wonderful 11th birthday celebration with the oil of grace. You shall find favour among your equals, you will never fail, and most importantly you will dance and merry like never before.
45. Many who wished to celebrate their 11th year are nowhere to be found today but, you’re here, alive, strong, and filled with gladness. Never be afraid to spread your wings and fly because heaven will always be your guide.
46. You’re the reason we are celebrating today. I’m thankful to you for allowing us to create these 11th-year memories with you. May you live to celebrate many happier birthdays.
47. I have watched you grow into this sweet little young man that you are now. Raising you have been a great delight. As we all gather to celebrate your 11th birthday, I pray it will never be your last.
48. I have thought about this day even before now and here it is, with all your loved ones together to witness it. May this 11th birthday bring you into a greater knowledge of self, may you always triumph over the hurdles of life.
49. My heart is overflowing with joy today as you’re celebrating your 11th birthday and brought us from far and near to celebrate with you. It is a thing of gladness. May you grow in wisdom, knowledge, and understanding.
50. I’m opening this 11th birthday celebration with the assurance of faith in my heart, knowing you will always overcome. May nothing ever stop your shine. Keep calm and enjoy.
There you have it! Birthday prayers for 11 years old! So, don’t say I didn’t do anything for you. Smiles….
Now, you can refer to this to shower prayers on the 11 years old around you celebrating their birthday.