The gift of long life, as long as 100 years, is a rare gift, a gift to pray and hope for. To live as long as ten decades on earth is a feat worth celebrating. Not many live that long.
Whoever he or she may be to you, celebrate with them the gift of long life, learn from their lives’ experiences, glean from them the best ways to live healthy at old age that you may be well on track to live as long as they have.
While you are here for prayers to celebrate a beloved centenarian on his/her birthday, you should also consider helping him/her relax in any of the most exciting relaxation sites for loved ones at old age. Isn’t it a cool idea? The aged among us should enjoy the benefits of modern life. As you know, there are quite a number of aged people who desire the ways of living modern at old age. You could be endeared to knowing that too.
As you read each of the 100th birthday prayers here, make the best use of them for your loved centenarian and make his/her 100 years old birthday a memorable one.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 100 Years Old Sister
Celebrate your sister’s 100th birthday with any of these birthday prayer messages for 100 years old sister. Use these prayer messages as you dearly as you please.
1. I wish you a happy birthday, my dear sister. God has blessed you with the rare gift of long life. I pray that as you have reached this landmark in your age, God shall give you happiness on all sides, make you an instrument of happiness to others, and make you see the beautiful things you desire.
2. My sweet sister, happy birthday to you on your 100th birthday. I am so happy God has held you on to achieve what most people never get the chance to achieve. I pray you will continually be a source of joy to us all in our family, and an inspiration to our children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
3. My sister, happy 100th birthday to you. I am highly elated this day. I pray that God who has favoured and blessed you with a long and fulfilled life will do the same for those you love, your children and family. God will continually honour you and grant the desires of your heart.
4. Happy birthday to you, my darling sister. Congrats on your sweet 100th birthday. I am very excited today and thankful to God for you. The joy of God in you today shall never depart from you. The works of your hands shall continually be blessed and you shall be a blessing to the generations looking up to you.
5. My beautiful sister, happy birthday to you. Seeing you make it to 100 years makes today the best day of my life. I wish you a fantastic day. I pray that God will bring to fulfilment the wonderful things that you desire to see happen.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 100 Years Old Brother
Excite your 100 years old brother with these birthday prayer messages for 100 years old brother.
6. Happy birthday to you, brother. I am so happy as you clock 100 years old today. May the Lord who has kept you continue to keep you, and bring us more joy through you.
7. Strength and good health, God has blessed you with and more of these I pray for as you make it to 100 years of a good life. God’s blessings on you have been in multiple folds but I count life as above all else, and I’m thankful to God for keeping you with me.
8. Get up, my dear brother, and let’s dance to God’s faithfulness, God’s love, God’s kindness. Making it to 100 is not by human wisdom but by God’s mercy which you have enjoyed immensely enjoyed. I pray that you wax in good health, and in your relationship with God, and enjoy the blessings God has bestowed on you.
9. Welcome to this super happy day, brother, and happy 100th birthday to you. I want you to smile all through today and recall the wonderful things God has done for you in the past ten decades. I pray to God to make you more remarkable memories to share, to laugh, to bless and to be happy.
10. To the best big brother in the universe, this day is a day to always remember, a day to be proud of, a day to give God thanks because only him could have made you enjoy the goodies of life this long. Happy 100th birthday to you. You shall continually be the leader God has made you be. He shall use you to prosper lives, affect lives for good, and use you as a model of an upright, excellent and successful living. Continue to enjoy God in your life and may your family, most especially your offspring, always make you joyful.
100th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Cousin
Make your cousin happy on his/her 100th birthday with the 100th birthday prayer messages for my cousin which I have here for you.
11. My sweet cousin, I wish you a happy 100th birthday. God who has blessed you with a long and fulfilled life, will grant you the wonderful things you desire in your life and in the life of those he has brought forth through you. Enjoy your day and stay happy.
12. Happy birthday, dear cousin. Welcome to the 100-year mark. I wish you a delightful day celebrating 100 years of a beautiful life. Enjoy this tremendous achievement with an abundance of God’s faithfulness, and the manifestation of your dear desires.
13. Happy 100th birthday, my sweet cousin. Enjoy this day with a lot of fun and laughter. I pray that the treasures in you will flow and nourish the lives of those around you. You shall be the reason for the happiness of many, and bring hope to the disheartened.
14. Hip! Hip!! Hip!!! Hurray. I am extremely happy to witness today. I wish you a happy 100th birthday, cousin. Merriment, jollification, and happiness shall never cease with you. You shall always have reasons to celebrate, and you shall do so in strength and sound health.
15. To my sweet, loving cousin, an epitome of tenacity and excellence, I wish you a happy birthday. As you ask of others, you have displayed success and intelligence in your dealings, and today, you have brought that fervour with you as you clock 100 years old. I pray that God who has strengthened you and made you a role model to several others will continue to make you a star that never goes dim.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 100 Years Old Friend
Celebrate with your friend on his/her 100th birthday, and make him/her happy with best birthday gifts for a friend, and birthday prayer messages for 100-year-old friend.
16. Dear friend, I wish you a happy 100th birthday. You have been an awesome friend to me, like an angel sent by God to me. Today, I recall the beautiful years we have had together, and I pray that God gives you a lot more years of his wondrous faithfulness.
17. My good friend, you have been a fantastic friend to me, and I am grateful to God for blessing me with the friendship of you. God who has blessed you with long and prosperous life will make you enjoy your new age in good health, sound mind, and in a good walk with God. Happy birthday, my friend. Welcome to 100.
18. My amiable friend, I wish you a happy 100th birthday. Ten decades on this planet is tremendous, and only God can be praised for this. I pray that God grants you the desires of your heart, make you see in the lives of the people you love amazing things that will make you happy.
19. To my best friend, my motivator, my most trusted adviser, I wish you a happy birthday as you clock 100 years today. I wish you a tranquil year in your 100th, I pray that you will be endeared to God and enjoy the love of your family, friends and those around you.
20. Old age won’t stop us from dancing in appreciation to God for breathing into you long life and bringing you to see 100 years. In his love for you, God will make you happy by blessing those you love, granting the good desires of their hearts, and favouring them for successes in their endeavours. Happy 100th birthday.
100th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Aunt/Uncle
Spice up the 100th birthday of your aunt/uncle with any of these 100th birthday prayer messages for my aunt/uncle.
21. I wish you a happy 100th birthday, Aunt. As you have been a big aunt to me, sweet and generously, I pray that God will be good to you and generously give unto you your heartfelt desires for yourself and for those you love.
22. Sweet Aunt. I wish you a happy birthday as you make it to 100 years today. God who has in his infinite mercies protected you and kept you in his shadow, will bless you in this remarkable new age with awesome benefits for yourself, and for your loved ones.
23. Happy 100th birthday, Aunt. I am shouting in excitement for what God has done for you, bringing you to 100 years on this planet. I pray that God makes his face shine upon you, and let you experience your wishes for yourself, your children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
24. Big uncle, I wish that in this new year of your life, God deliver good results of things for which you have remarkably been passionate. My wish is my prayer for you. Happy birthday, Uncle. Welcome to your centenary jubilee.
25. My sweet uncle, happy birthday to you on your 100th year. It is with a delightful heart that I celebrate this day with you for this great feat you have achieved this day. God in his marvellous power will make your name fly wide and high, make you soar on happiness and bless all that you care for with the beautiful hopes you have for them.
100th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Sister-In-Law/Brother-In-Law
To your 100 years old sister-in-law/brother-in-law, bless their day with these 100th birthday prayer messages for sister-in-law/brother-in-law.
26. My amazing sister-in-law, happy 100th birthday to you. Thank you for your unending love towards me, and your beautiful heart. As you begin a new year in your life, God who has prospered you and made you see this day will do marvellous things that will make you marvel in your life and in those your heart beats for.
27. My dear sister-in-law, I wish you a happy birthday as you launch into 100 years of a fulfilled life. The benefits of the fulfilment God has granted you in your family, work, and spiritual life will be manifested in large folds. You will be made happy with a gladden at God’s wondrous work in the lives of those that matter to you.
28. My lovely sister-in-law, happy 100th birthday to you. For your kindness towards me, my husband, and my family, the good Lord will reward you with the blessings of a healthy life, a lively heart and a joyous mind. God will keep you for us, and make us glean from your wealth of wisdom.
29. Happy birthday my dear brother-in-law. You are welcome to your 100th year. This is a big deal. This is awesome. I pray that God continues to keep you and be gracious unto you. He will make you see the tremendous manifestation of the good wishes of your heart, and make you live in tranquillity.
30. In honour of the best brother-in-law in the world, I raise a toast to his 100th birthday. I welcome you, sir, to the league of centenarians. Happy 100th birthday to you. The blessings of God shall overflow upon you and bless the lives of numerous people close and far. You shall be exceedingly known for God’s greatness through you than never before, and people shall come from far and wide to honour you. Cheers to my handsome brother-in-law.
100th Birthday Prayer Messages for Dad/Mom
As you wish your dad/mom a happy 100th birthday and are set to deliver best birthday surprises for old parents in one of the most delightful ways to celebrate 100th birthday for parents, top up the day with these 100th birthday prayer messages for dad/mom.
31. Happy birthday to you, dad, as you make it to your centenary year. I thank God for keeping you to see this day. I pray that God will through you positively impact generations that have been brought forth from your loins. The blessings from your wise words and guidance shall benefit us, and God shall keep you with us for many more years.
32. Congrats to you, dad. Happy 100th birthday. I am super excited you clocked this age. The feeling is exultant. My wish and prayer are that you enjoy your 100th year in good health, joy, and a calm mind.
33. Happy 100th birthday to the sweetest dad ever. Welcome to your centennial jubilee. God who has prospered you to live to see this day, shall keep you through the year, and make you witness the beautiful things you desire.
34. To the loveliest of all moms, happy birthday. I can’t keep from expressing my excitement as you make it to 100 years. Enjoy your 100th year in sound mind, and happiness. God will continue to bless you, honour you, and make you greater than you’ve ever been.
35. There are not enough words to state how happy I am as you clock 100 years old today. I pray that you enjoy your new age in bliss, and witness the successes of your children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Happy birthday, mom.
100th Birthday Prayer Messages for Grand Dad/Mom
Embellish your happy birthday wishes for granddad/mom at 100 with any of these 100th birthday prayer messages for granddad/mom.
36. Granddad, happy 100th birthday to you. I am delighted to witness this day with you. I wish that you enjoy your 100th year better than most years. I pray that you stay with us for many more years and that we enjoy your presence with us. Have a sweet year.
37. Happy 100th birthday to you, granddad. I am thankful to God for blessing you with a long and happy life. I pray that you enjoy God better than before and you manifest into being a source of blessings to those around you.
38. Happy birthday to you, granddad. Welcome to your 100th year. May the Lord keep you, and grant unto you the good desires of your heart. Enjoy your centennial birthday in joy.
39. Happy 100th birthday, grandmom. Cheers to your centennial jubilee. God bless you immensely in this landmark achievement. You shall not be a burden but a blessing. You shall not be a source of sorrow but a source of joy. Have fun, grandmom.
40. To the most beautiful grandmom, happy 100th birthday. I am grateful to God for keeping you this long with us. I pray that God keeps you with us for much longer, and make us be a pleasing scent of joy to you.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 100 Years Old Father-In-Law/Mother-In-Law
As a good son-in-law/daughter-in-law, amplify the happiness in your father-in-law/mother-in-law with these birthday prayer messages for 100 years old father-in-law/mother-in-law.
41. My dear father-in-law, happy 100th birthday to you. The manifold blessings of God for you at this time shall not elude you. Have a fabulous year.
42. Happy 100th birthday, father-in-law. It’s lovely to see you reach the landmark age of 100. God in his love for you, will make you happy all the days in this new age. Your 100th year shall be remarkably unforgettable.
43. My sweet father-in-law, happy 100th birthday to you. In your new remarkable age, I pray that your face radiates with unassailable happiness and that you enjoy God’s faithfulness massively.
44. My lovely mother-in-law, happy 100th birthday to you. In good health, and gladness shall you enjoy your new age. This is a wondrous feat, and I am highly excited.
45. To my sweet, mother-in-law, happy birthday to you as you glide into 100 years of a blessed and prosperous life. God’s blessings upon you shall exceedingly manifest in those for whom you share love and affection, and you shall live in joy to witness this. Enjoy your day and beam with wide smiles.
Opening Prayers for 100th Birthday Party
Being in charge of the opening prayers for 100th birthday party should not worry you. I have you got you covered with these opening prayers for 100th birthday party. Apply any of these prayers and enjoy the party in full.
46. Thank you God for the grace to witness this day. We thank you for our dad, granddad, and great-granddad, for the blessings of a long life which you bestowed on him. We pray, as we set out to celebrate his centennial birthday, that you take charge of this birthday party. Let your presence begin with us, continue with us and end with us. Bless the lives of everyone present as you have blessed our celebrant. At the end of this party make each of us leave here with the anointing to live for 100 years and more.
47. We give all praises to you, God, for this day. This is a day you have made, we are glad and we rejoice in it. As we begin to celebrate the 100th birthday of your daughter, our mom, grandmom, and great-grand mom, we pray that you make this party a success. To as many as are here to felicitate with our celebrant, may we all be felicitated with, and may we all enjoy the blessings of a long and fruitful life.
48. Blessed God, we raise our voices to you, that you begin this party with us. You are the cause of our celebration. We thank you with grateful hearts for keeping our celebrant to see this day. We pray that your blessings be upon everyone here and everything here. Take perfect control of this party, and make it a success.
49. This is a beautiful day and it is marvellous in our sight. As we have gathered to celebrate the centennial jubilee of our celebrant, clocking 100 years old today, we ask Lord that you bless this party, bless our foods and drinks, bless our lives to live this long, and fill this party with your presence.
50. Our heavenly father, with bowed hearts we welcome you to his birthday party. We thank you for breathing life to our celebrant from the day of birth, and for making our celebrant witness this day. We ask that you guide us throughout this party. Let your presence be with us all through this party. Let us all celebrate in joy and happiness. And at the end, we shall have we shall full cause to glorify your holy name.
I hope you have found very useful the prayers here for your dear centenarian. May the gift of long life be upon you as well as you celebrate this notable birthday.
You are free to share the prayers here to as many as you’d like.