Mothers are jewels of inestimable values; they shine brighter than gold. Mothers are the soul of the home; they brighten up everything around them. They have all it takes to ensure that the people around them are happy and comfortable. They are simply the best.
When you have such a mother and she is a year older today, celebrating her becomes a top priority, and blessing her becomes a must. This is because she has gone through a lot for you and your family. She made you who you are today with the help of God. She made a lot of sacrifices and endured a lot of pain to make sure you are happy and comfortable. She is your support and pillar. Why not appreciate her and bless her alongside the birthday gifts you have for her?
Below are various 2021 birthday prayers for mom from daughter or son you can send to your mother, to make her feel so happy and brighten up her day. You can pick any of these and make your mum feel so blessed.
Without any doubt, it’s beyond words to express the feelings that come with the experience of a caring mother.
If you have a mum, I bet you don’t know what a treasure you have. So, I am asking you again to take good care of your mum… Not just on her birthday. Thanks.
How Do I Say Happy Birthday to My Mom
Though I could not choose you as my mom, I can choose you over and over as a choicest friend. Today, I’ll pray all day for pray for you, or how else do I say a happy birthday to my mom, my inestimable jewel! Dear mother, thank you for redefining motherhood and for the love you share in endless ways, I am grateful for a lifetime. I love you.
1. Mum, you are the true definition of who a mother is. You are a woman who has done a lot for her family. May God Almighty lift you up in Jesus name. Happy birthday, mom.
2. You are a true mother. You were there for us during the rough times. And the end has come to sorrows in your life, mum. Happy birthday, mom.
3. Happy birthday, mum. God will give you strength and support you in all life endeavours. Amen.
4. I love you so much, mother-in-law. I am glad you are a year older now. May God fill all of your days with joy and laughter in Jesus name. Amen. Happy birthday, mom.
5. Mummy, happy birthday to you. Thank you for the roles you played in my life, making me a great man of valour. I love you, mom.
6. Mum, you are all I ever wanted in a mum. You are my pillar, my best friend and gossip partner. God will uphold you and give grant you good health. Happy birthday, mum.
7. Mummy, I will be forever grateful to you for bringing me up in the way of the Lord and reshaping my life. God bless you. Happy birthday, mum.
8. Mummy, happy birthday to you. Thank you for the roles you played in my life, making me a great man of valour. I love you, mom.
9. Mum, you are so dear to me. You are my beautiful angel. You have shown me so much, love. You taught me to be selfless. I am to have you as my mom. Happy birthday, mum.
10. Mom, you mean so much to me. So precious to me, you are my shining light. You are so beautiful. Happy birthday, mum.
11. Mum, we have grown so close, the bond we share is strong and I don’t take it for granted. On a daily basis, you corrected me when I don’t get it done in the right way. Thank you, mum. Happy birthday.
12. Mom, you look so elegant. You are God’ parcel of love, sent to me. Greater heights in Jesus name. Happy birthday to the best mom. From your son.
13. My mother, you are a mother who doesn’t joke with her children’s welfare. You mean a lot to me. You deserve to be treated like a queen. Divine acceleration is yours in Jesus name. Happy birthday, mummy.
14. Mum, I wish you long life and divine abundance in good health. may all of your dreams come to physical manifestation. Today is your day ma. Happy birthday, mom.
15. The Lord shall bless you and keep you. The Lord shall be gracious to you and give you pleasant surprises. Happy birthday, mother.
16. Mummy, the lord shall turn his face towards you and give you peace. Doors of blessings will open before you. Happy birthday, mum.
17. Dear mother-in-law, as you celebrate your birthday, do not fear, for the Lord is with you, do not be dismayed, for he is your God. He will strengthen and help you. He will uphold you with his right hand. Happy birthday, mum.
18. The plans of the enemy over your life shall not come to pass. Only the good plans of God shall come to pass in your life. Happy birthday, mother-in-law.
19. Mum, all who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced. Those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish. Happy birthday, mummy.
20. Your enemies will not gain control over you. You will always be victorious. Happy birthday, mummy.
21. Mum, you shall be greatly honoured. Your basket and your kneading trough will be blessed. Happy birthday, mum.
22. Mom, you were my role model and you will always be my role model. I would love to walk in your footsteps. Happy birthday to my mom.
23. Mum, you are angelic in nature. You never let go of me. You are full of love. Happy birthday, mummy.
24. Mum, you kept me from harmful people. You never wanted anything to hurt me. I love you mum. Happy birthday.
25. I am so happy to be called your son-in-law, mum. You are my guardian angel. You led me through the right path. I love you mum. Happy birthday, mom.
26. Mummy, you are my star. You make my life shine so bright. Your light overthrows every form of darkness. May you shine brighter every day of your life. Happy birthday, mum.
27. God will continually make you place you in great places, my teacher, and my counsellor. I love you mum. Happy birthday, mom.
28. Your love for me is incomparable, mum. Nobody loves me the way you do. you are my everything. God will stand by you. Happy birthday, mummy.
29. Mother-in-law, you are special in every way. You deserve to be greatly honoured. Honour shall always be your portion. Happy birthday, mum.
30. Being your child is the best thing I can ever think of. You are a great mum to me. God ill back you up. Happy birthday, mom.
31. Mom, you are filled with great wisdom and you always have a word of encouragement for me each day. God bless me. Happy birthday, mom.
32. You carry me when others dump me. You respected my decision. Thanks, mum. Happy birthday, mum.
33. Happy birthday to my wonderful mum. Thanks for sweets, chocolates and cookies and I am looking forward to celebrating your birthday with you next year. God will stand by you.
34. This is the perfect time to express my feelings for you, mum. I appreciate your love, sacrifice, and care for me. You always told me that all would be well. I wish you uncommon success in all your endeavours. Happy birthday, mum.
35. Mum, I thank God for making you witness another beautiful day. An uncommon breakthrough will be yours in Jesus name. Happy birthday.
36. Mum, God will make haste to help you. Helpers of destiny will always connect to you and help you. Happy birthday, mum.
37. God, thank you for making my mum clock a year older today. Please God, give her a bountiful birthday gift. Happy birthday, mum.
38. Mother-in-law, God will continually order your steps in line with his plans for your life. You will never go out of God’s will for your life. Happy birthday, mum.
39. God, please provide for my mum, do not her lack anything good. God, fill her life with pleasant surprises.
40. Mum, you will not lose your breakthrough in Jesus name. God will put on you, the spirit of excellence and great exploits. Happy birthday, mum.
41. Mum, you will never experience shame. Glad tidings will never depart from your life. Happy birthday.
42. God’s blessings rest upon you, mum. Honour and admiration stick to her as she celebrates her birthday today and for the rest of her life.
43. Father, please continually lift my mum up. Let her feel your mighty presence. Happy birthday to you, mum.
44. As you celebrate another year, you will flourish like the dew of heaven. Happy birthday, mum.
45. God, you deserve all the glory and honour. Thank you for making my mum alive to see another birthday. Put an end to every form of affliction in her life in Jesus name.
46. God today is my mum’s day. Please, Lord, grant her long life and prosperity and let her see her grandchildren.
47. God, please make my mother a blessing to all. Let things work out well for her, as she celebrates her birthday today.
48. Happy birthday, mother-in-law. God will take you to a higher level of uncommon breakthroughs and supernatural accomplishments in Jesus name. Amen.
49. God, increase my mum in wisdom and knowledge. Give her joy, even as she clocks a year older today.
50. Mum, God will fill you with uncommon peace. He will clear every challenge and problems in your life. Happy birthday, mum.
51. The plans of the enemy over your life shall be destroyed in Jesus name. God will fill you with love in Jesus name. Happy birthday, mum.
52. Lord, please continually shield my mum from evil, be her protector. Let no evil come near her tent in Jesus name. Amen.
53. Happy birthday, mum, please God bless the works of my mum’s hands. Let her blossom and flourish every day of her life in Jesus name. Amen.
54. As my mother celebrates her birthday today, O God enlarge her coast; bless her on all sides in Jesus name. Amen.
55. Mum, God will give you good health. Your bones shall be strong and healthy. Your feet shall be strong in God. Happy birthday, mummy.
56. Mummy, you will never witness the death of any of your children. We, your children shall live long and make you proud. Happy birthday, mum.
57. Mum, I pray that God will put an end to any battle that in Jesus name. Happy birthday, mum.
58. May God gives you the grace to overcome every storm in your life. Happy birthday to you, mum.
59. You are worthy to be praised, my Redeemer, you are worthy to be praised. I worship you Lord for making my mum a year older today.
60. Happy birthday, mummy. Without you, mum, I will be a nobody. Thank you for bringing me up in the proper way.
61. My mother, you are looking fresh each day. What’s your secret, mum? My heart is filled with beautiful memories of you. Happy birthday, mom.
62. Mum, you mean more than this world to me; you are the best thing God ever created. Life becomes more beautiful with you by my side. Happy birthday, mum.
63. You are my precious jewel. I will never let you down. You are so courageous, mum. I love you mum. Happy birthday.
64. Mum, you are not selfish. You are always willing to keep up everything to make other people happy. I love you. Happy birthday, mum.
65. Mummy, you are my first love. I respect and adore you. You were there for me when I was troubled. Thanks, mum. Happy birthday, mum.
66. Thank you, mummy, for never leaving my side. You made me feel honoured. Happy birthday, mummy.
67. Mum, no matter what you do to me, I will always stick to you. You are so special to me. Happy birthday, mummy.
68. God will fill you with gladness all the days of your life. Doughnuts and soft drinks are ready for your birthday celebration, mother-in-law. Happy birthday, mom.
69. You are fearless. The strongest woman I have ever met. You faced life’s challenges with boldness and crush every problem that comes your way. Happy mummy.
70. Mum, even though I am not there with you, my heart is with you. I will send my birthday present to you. Happy birthday, mummy.
71. Mummy, you were always there to make me laugh. You love making people laugh and I love that. Happy birthday, mum.
72. Mummy, thanks for all the love, care and affection you have showered on me. I will never forget that. Happy birthday, mom.
73. Mummy, thank you for being my pillar of support. I am grateful for all you have done for me. Happy birthday, mum.
74. Mummy, you are my everything. You have survived all odds to make me relevant in life. Thank you, mum. Happy birthday.
75. Whenever I feel down, you always lift me up. Thank you so much, mom. Happy birthday, mum.
76. Mummy thank you. You groomed me to be a responsible person. Thanks, mummy. Happy birthday, ma.
77. I love that lively spirit in you, mum. You have an inner strength that keeps you going. I am honoured to have you as my mom. Happy birthday, mum.
78. Mother, thanks for teaching me all I need to know. Thanks for teaching me that honesty pays a lot. Happy birthday, ma.
79. Mummy, it is your birthday, I am so happy for you. Enjoy your day, mum. Happy birthday, mum.
80. Mum, you opened my eyes to see so many things about life. Thank you for making me a woman of great virtue.
81. All through the years, your love for me has made me overcome many problems of life. Thank you, mum. Happy birthday, mummy.
82. You have done so much for me, mum. I cannot tell it all. I respect and admire you, mum. Happy birthday, mum.
83. How can I repay you for all the good things you have done for me mum? You are so supportive. Happy birthday, mom.
84. Anywhere I go, I remember you. You are my provider and shield. Happy birthday, mummy.
85. Mom, you deserve all the money, things money can buy. You deserve lots more. Happy birthday, mum.
86. Mum, you are a part of my life. You are so principled, yet so loving. Happy birthday to the source of my inspiration. God will make all things walk in your favour in Jesus name. Amen.
87. God, I am grateful for blessing me with the best mom in the world. Mum, may the Almighty God will give you peace that passeth all human understanding. Happy birthday, mum.
88. As you clock a year older today, mum. God will bless you and make you succeed in all that you do. Happy birthday, mum.
89. It is so nice to celebrate with you on your birthday, mum. You are a gift from God to me. You put my needs first. May God cause His face to shine upon you. Happy birthday, mum.
90. Happy birthday, mother-in-law, I am touched by your level of humility. God will grant you good health, joy and a hunger to know more of God in Jesus name. Amen.
91. Mum, you make me happy, you make me glad. You have endured so much pain because of me. Happy birthday to you, mum. I love you.
92. Words can’t express how much I love you mum. I love you so much, mum. I wish you all-round prosperity. Happy birthday.
93. Sweet mother, I will never forget you. You fed me, nurtured and groomed me up to be a successful and highly influential person. Happy birthday, mum.
94. I have never seen any woman worth the great qualities you possess. You gave up your career, in order to have more time for us. Happy birthday, mum.
95. Mum, may God grant you all your heart desires. May your life be filled with pleasant surprises. You will always have reasons to smile. Happy birthday mum, from your son.
96. Sweet mom, I will never forget the love you showered unto me, for caring for you, you strengthened me when I was weak, you comforted me even though I behaved stupid, and you never discarded me. May God bless you and keep you for me. Happy birthday, mum.
97. Happy birthday, mom, you are my mentor, my mirror, my teacher. You stood up, took care of me. When we had no father again, you acted as a father to we, your children and provided all we needed. I will never forget you all the rest of my life. God’s favour rest upon you, mum.
98. Mother-in-law, don’t give up, thou things are rough now; God will make every crooked way straight and make all things beautiful and good to us. Mother-in-law, happy birthday, God will give you a birthday gift.
99. Mom, you are a year older today, God will surprise you, bless you, uphold you and continue to bless you. Happy birthday.
100. Mom today is a great day to you. A day to be happy and be celebrated because you are one in a million. I pray that the blessing of God that makes rich and add no sorrow shall be your portion. Happy birthday.
Sweet Birthday Prayers for My Mum
Mother’s love is a mystery, always there with the perfect fix for all sort of problems. Mother’s love can’t be quantified. Celebrate her special day even with these wonderful “Sweet Birthday Prayer for My Mum”.
1. My sweet mother, anyone without a mother is murdered. Thank you for not allowing me to be murdered. May you not be murdered. Happy birthday, Mother.
2. Happy birthday to the woman who is always there for me. God will always be there for you. Enjoy your birthday, MA.
3. Makes sure everything goes well with the family
Talks to her family softly
Honours everyone that comes her way
Exercises patience in everything
Regards her family above all. Mum, you’re all in all. May your intelligence never depart from you. Happy birthday, MA.
4. No matter how old you are, and who you’re with, You’ll always stay happy. Happy birthday, best mum.
5. I cherish you beyond words. So, I’m wishing you long life with wealth and good health. Happy birthday, mum.
Awesome Birthday Prayers for My Mum
6. May you be happy in the morning, afternoon, night, and for the rest of your life. Amen. Super birthday, mummy.
7. May you always enjoy the true grace of God in all that’s yours. Happy birthday, lovely mum.
8. May the peace and unending joy of God be with you as you add another year. Happy birthday, mother.
9. The Lord will surprise you with all that you have always wanted. This year’s birthday will be for good. Happy birthday, MA.
10. I count myself lucky to have a special friend and mother in one person. Let God’s angel begin to guide and watch your steps. Happy birthday, MA.
Cute Birthday Prayers for My Mum
11. As you mark your birthday, happiness will locate you, you’ll be the happiest mother, you will never lack, the favour from above will be yours. Happy birthday to you, mother.
12. Thank you for all your love and trust on me. You shall not suffer any loss. Happy birthday to the most amazing mother on earth.
13. May this birthday bring smiles on your face, and joy in your heart. Have a fantastic birthday, mother.
14. You’ve been a true source of inspiration to me. I wish you all that you wish yourself today. Happy birthday to my sweet mum.
15. Today, I wish you the success that’s incomparable, the wisdom that is above that of your equals. And the joy that surpasses all sadness. Have a happy birthday, mum.
Lovely Birthday Prayers for My Mum
16. May you never lack, may you never experience sadness, may every step you take in life, please God. Thanks for all you’ve given me. Hats off to the best mum in the world. Happy birthday priceless jewel.
17. The person you taught how to walk, talk, eat, sleep, and smile is wishing you prosperous birthday with peace of mind. Be happy, mum.
18. I wish all your wishes come true. May each minute and hour of your life be full of delight. Happy birthday, darling mum.
19. No matter how old you grow, your arms will always hold me when I’m down. May you get the full support of God when you need it. Happy birthday, MA. Cheers!!!!
20. If only all the children in the world could have a mother as loving as you, the world would be the best place. May God never frown at you. Happy birthday, sweet mother.
The major roles mothers play in our lives cannot be measured. We can’t quantify them in monetary terms. Motherhood is a full-time job. Mothers are closer to their children. They make sure their children receive proper care and treatment. They make sure there is harmony in the home.
Mothers also make sure their children receive proper home training and discipline. It will be a nice idea to send her a happy birthday prayer message. You can pick any of the birthday prayers for mom from daughter or son in 2021 above.