Gratitude isn’t a one-off emotion, it has to be continually expressed even when the deed done is far in the past. There’s so much that God does for you and even though some of them may not seem as significant as you want them to be, you must always give thanks to God for everything.
It is right for you to know how to maintain the right attitude even when things are not going so well because the gift of life means the presence of hope.
The gift of life is the beginning of all blessings because everything else revolves around it. The opportunity to have your 40th birthday is a huge reason to give thanks to God.
There are different ways to show gratitude to God for his blessings and you should do as much as you can because it’s never even enough for his love.
As you celebrate your 40th birthday, reflect and make sure that you are not showing signs of ingratitude to God at any point in time.
You have the opportunity to say Thank you God for my 40th birthday once in your lifetime, so make it count.
These messages are beautifully written for you to use this 2024 and for years to come to appreciate God.
Words of Appreciation to God on My 40th Birthday
It’s one thing to receive messages from loved ones on your birthday, it’s another thing to personally give thanks to God on your special day for the gift of your life.
For your 40th birthday, appreciation to God is necessary and here you go.
1. Thank you Lord for you are so mindful of me.
I couldn’t be more thankful for my 40th year and it is all because you made it so.
Thank you for for the past thirty-nine years of my life and everything that has been in it.
2. It’s my 40th birthday, thank you, God.
Your goodness to me oh Lord is beyond words and I can’t thank you enough.
I’m so grateful for the times that have been and for the year ahead.
3. I bless your name Lord for this beautiful day which is also my birthday.
I appreciate your love and mercies towards my life and family always and forever.
4. A special day is here because you oh Lord have made it so.
Thank you for bringing me to the 40th year of my life.
Your love keeps me going.
5. I’ll sing unto the Lord because He has my whole.
Dear Lord in heaven, I’m grateful for my new age today, let your light continue to be my guide.
Happy 40th year to me.
6. Everything I have Lord, it is because of You.
Thank you for a day like today; my 40th birthday.
Be glorified in my life now and always.
7. Another birthday, another milestone reached.
All the praise be yours, dear Lord. Thank you for all your graces and mercies.
Blessed be your name.
8. If I have a million tongues, it still won’t be enough to say thank you, Lord.
Thank you, father, for my 40th year, it is all for you and by your grace.
9. No words would be enough to say thank you for the life you have gifted me without charge, I can only do the much I can and hope that it is acceptable.
Thank you, Father, for my new age of 40.
10. My Lord, I can’t say it enough, your love is beyond all imaginations.
You are good in all your ways and I am indeed grateful for my 40th birthday.
11. For 39 years, Lord you have been my guide and shield, I do not take that for granted.
You deserve all the praise and my 40th birthday is dedicated to blessing your holy name.
12. I woke up today all smiles with a heart full of praise for all your love and protection all through the years.
You, Lord, are good and your name will forever be praised in my life.
13. My heart is filled with the love you put in there.
Your love for me Oh Lord has been the source of my strength all through these years.
I appreciate your love immensely on my 40th birthday.
14. I have looked forward to age 40 for a while now and your grace has made it a reality.
Dear Lord, I so much appreciate your love for me and the world.
15. No one is as faithful as the Almighty God.
You have done it again and again for me and for my 40th birthday, I come with a body full of praise for all your goodness.
16. Ever-living God, your grace endures forever because You are good and kind.
You have filled my life with the best of things especially the gift of my 40th year, thank you, Lord.
17. Dear shepherd of my soul, your grace abounds above and beyond all creation.
With my whole heart, I appreciate the gift of my 40th birthday on earth.
18. With overflowing gratitude, I send my sincere appreciation to you oh God for all your graces and answered prayers and especially for the gift of year 40, receive all the glory.
19. From the rising of the sun to each sunset of the day, my voice is raised in gratitude to you oh Lord and my God.
Thank you for your love so full and beautiful for my 40th birthday.
20. Lord I can’t find the right words, my heart can’t form the right emotions.
All I know is that I am so happy for all that you do for me and for my 40th birthday, I’m extra thankful.
21.The one constant in my life has been you oh God.
Year after year, your love holds me up.
Thank you for year 40 and I hope to have You through it all.
22. The best gift is the gift of life and You oh Lord have blessed me yet again with another year.
My 40th birthday is here and I give you all the praise for it.
I acknowledge your blessings and I’m forever in awe of your love.
23. Dear Lord, I have no words to describe how I feel about all that You do for me and everyone around me.
With sincere appreciation for the graces that are new every morning, I thank you for my 40th birthday.
24. In wonderful adoration and gratitude, I give you thanks to my Lord and saviour for all your blessings and the years that have been.
I appreciate your love as year 40 commences for me, be praised now and forever.
25. Every day is made better because I have you.
Your love is forever abiding in my life and home.
Take all the glory Lord and thank you so much for my 40th birthday.
40th Birthday Thank You Messages for God
Gratitude to God should be at the centre of all that you do and especially on the addition of a new age. So, as you celebrate your 40th birthday, I encourage you to say these thank you messages for God’s love and blessings.
1. Another year, another birthday and loads of reasons to give thanks to God. Thank you, father, for a year well spent and a new one beginning today.
Thank you, Lord, for my 40th birthday.
2. Lord, you have done so much for me and I cannot say thank you enough.
I’m so happy for my 40th birthday and especially because I know that you already have so much in store for me, thank you, Lord.
3. Father in heaven, I thank you for giving me the gift of a 40th birthday, it can only be you.
I can say thank you all year and it wouldn’t still be enough.
I am deeply grateful.
4. Lord you have put so much gratitude on my lips and all I can say is thank you.
Thank you for all your blessings especially that of a new chapter as my 40th year begins.
5. I’ll forever sing your praise oh Lord because you have been so good to me.
You have blessed me with so many good things and people around me.
For my 40th birthday, I say thank you so much.
6. A big thank you to the author and creator of my life for blessing me with my 40th year today.
Thank you, Lord, for another opportunity to celebrate my birthday in a new year.
7. Let all glory be ascribed unto your blessed name oh Lord my God for all your mercies.
Thank you for this world that is yours and thank you for my new age.
8. I believe that your son our Lord Jesus died for my sake and that by his wounds, I am healed.
Lord, I’m thankful for my 40th year and all your blessings of healing.
9. My health has been great and you oh Lord are the architect of it all.
You have kept me safe right until today being my 40th birthday, receive all the glory Lord.
10. I don’t deserve your love but you love me anyway.
Your love for me is more than I can say.
My God and Father, thank you for my new age and this beginning.
11. To a kind and loving God who looks after me every step of the way, thank you so much.
It’s a new year added to my life by your grace.
I dedicate my 40th birthday celebrations to you.
12. The same God yesterday, today and forever!
I thank you so much for looking out for me for the past thirty-nine years.
As I begin year 40, I want to say a big thank you especially for my birthday.
13. Dear Lord, there is none like you from ages past.
You have made it possible for your servant to see this 40th year.
I celebrate the goodness of your love now and forever.
14. You give me hope and shelter and provide all my needs according to your riches in glory.
I will never stop saying thank you, my Lord and God.
Thank you so much for my 40th birthday.
15. The King of kings, that is your name forever.
Thank you, Lord, for my 40th birthday and this amazing opportunity for a new chapter.
16. Lord, I love how you love me.
Your goodness is the reason that I’m still going on.
Thank you for blessing me with the 40th year of my existence.
17. My favourite thing is that your love oh Lord is forever constant.
I cannot thank you enough for all that you do.
I hope to always have a grateful heart towards you in this 40th year and always.
18. Lord, I humbly bring my sacrifice of thanksgiving to your holy throne of love and mercy.
Thank you for gifting your servant a brand new age.
I dedicate my 40th birthday to your holy name.
19. There’s nothing that I can do for you because the world and everything in it belong to you.
My heart is filled with gratitude for the gift of my 40th year on earth.
20. I owe everything to you oh Lord; my life, existence and everything else.
I thank you, God, for my 40th birthday and for all your abundant blessings.
21. My entire body full of praise isn’t still enough to bring gratitude to you oh Lord.
Thank you for being my shepherd through and through.
Thank you immensely for my 40th birthday.
22. My life is beautiful Lord because you have made it so.
All that I am and still hope to be is in your hands and approval.
My heart is full of praise for all your best choices for me.
Thank you for the 40th birthday of mine.
23. What a day it is, to be blessed by God to witness my 40th birthday.
Thank you Abba Father for your love and immeasurable gifts.
I’m thankful for my existence and everything around me.
24. Dear Lord, I cannot do without you and your love for me.
Thank you, father, for remembering me through every season because it is your grace that keeps me afloat.
Thank you, Lord, for my 40th birthday.
25. I couldn’t be more thankful that I get to celebrate my 40th birthday today.
You oh Lord have done it again and I’ll never stop appreciating your love for me.
40th Birthday Appreciation Messages to God
We do not have control over our lives.
God is the author and finisher of our existence, so, it is indeed a blessing and a gift to witness a new age.
As you celebrate your 40th birthday, it is only right that you remember to give appreciation to God.
You can say them in private or share the gratitude in the presence of others.
1. Dear Lord, there are no words that will be enough to appreciate your goodness in my life especially for my 40th birthday today.
You have been so good to me and I can’t tell you thank you enough.
2. Lifting up my voice in prayer to a great God who lifts my soul and makes my life as great as possible.
I appreciate your love for me as I celebrate my 40th birthday.
Thank you, Lord.
3. I bless your name Lord for his wonderful opportunity to be alive in the land of the living.
Your grace and love keep me going and I can’t say thank you enough.
For my 40th birthday, I say thank you.
4. In appreciation for my 40th birthday, I say thank you Lord for all that you do for you.
I hope that I’ll live my 40th year according to your holy will both now and always.
5. You have done so much for me Lord and there’s nothing that you cannot do.
As I begin my 40th year, I send you all my praise for your goodness and kindness.
6. Lord, I have no words and so I give you my heart full of thanksgiving for sustaining my life for thirty-nine years and counting.
I appreciate your love for my 40th birthday.
7. This day wouldn’t have been possible without you oh Lord.
I give you all my thanks in appreciation for my 40th birthday.
You are way too amazing, thank you, Lord.
8. Somedays I wish I could buy you a gift to thank you for all that you do.
The fact is that nothing will ever be enough.
Thank you, Lord, for my 40th birthday.
9. Lord I give you my everything as I celebrate my 40th birthday in appreciation for all that you do for me.
I know it’s still won’t be enough but that’s all I have.
10. Dear God, you are the owner of everything that I have.
I cannot boast of anything because they are all yours.
I appreciate your kindness towards me as I celebrate my 40th year on earth.
11. I promise to give you the best of me as I begin another chapter of my life subject to your grace.
I appreciate all that you do for me oh God and may I never go back on my words as I celebrate my 40th birthday today.
12. The approval I seek is yours, my God and my king.
You have kept me alive and healthy all these years and I give you all my praise.
Today is my 40th birthday and my heart is filled with gratitude for your love.
13. Who am I that you take care of me in this way my father and God.
You have been the same from ages past; unchanging and loving.
Thank you for my 40th birthday.
14. You have been the same God all through the years of my life.
Your faithfulness is unmatched and ever evident.
I give my sincere appreciation for your unending love.
15. The only approval I ever need is from you oh God.
You have led me to this very moment; my 40th birthday.
My heart is full of praise and it’s actually still not enough.
Thank you, Lord.
16. Seeing another birth anniversary is proof that you still need me in your world and for that, I am super grateful.
My God, thank you for my 40th birthday.
17. My help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth.
You are my God forever and I’ll spend my 40th birthday and year giving you all my love and praise.
18. You have been my backbone and guide on both the good and bad days and I can’t thank you enough for it all.
Dear God, let your will always be done in my life.
Thank you so much for my 40th birth anniversary.
19. My God and father, your presence in every phase of my life sustain and keeps me going.
With a grateful heart, I sow millions of seeds of appreciation for my 40th birthday.
Thank you, father.
20. Today, I worship you in adoration of all that you have done for me, what you are doing for me and all that you’ll still do for me.
From the depth of my heart, I give you thanks for my 40th birthday.
21. Many years have passed and you are still the same God; kind and faithful.
There’s none like you and I give you all the glory and appreciate your blessings on my life as I turn 40 today.
22. Thank you God for my 40th birth anniversary, this year is all about you.
Your grace has led me thus far and by your grace, things will continue to be great.
23. Awesome God, none compares to thee.
With gratitude in my heart and joy in my soul, I say a big thank you for the gift of my 40th year.
I dedicate this birthday to you, amen.
24. My king, my God, my companion and saviour.
Thank you immensely for your goodness.
I celebrate my 40th birthday today and none of that would have even been possible without your approval.
Thank you, Lord.
25. Year after year, when I think that I have seen it all, you give me something much more beautiful.
Oh God and king, my heart is full of appreciation today being the anniversary of my birth.
Thank you, God, for your love as I clock year 40.
Birthday Thank You Messages to God And Friends
I’m pretty sure that you have people who will celebrate you and send you well-wishing messages for your birthday.
And in all this, there is God who deserves the ultimate thanksgiving for the gift of your life.
These messages will definitely show your gratitude to your friends and to God.
This could be specific for a particular friend or general for all of them.
1. Dear (insert friend’s name), I saw everything you did for my birthday and I still don’t have the right words to say to you.
I’m indeed thankful for the love that you showed me throughout the day.
2. My birthday wouldn’t have been as special as it was if you didn’t show up with so much love and laughter.
You are truly a true friend and I’m grateful to have you.
3. I got reminded on my birthday how beautiful it is to have friends who go all out to make one smile.
You all did amazing and that sure made me feel so special.
4. Dear God in heaven, every good thing comes only from you.
I thank you for the gift of a new age and the success of my birthday.
I continue to praise you for all that you do, thank you, Lord.
5. My God and father, I know that saying thank you is never enough but that’s all I have.
Thank you for the wonderful birthday I had this year and for everything you have in store for me.
6. My heart is so full of love and happiness because of all that you did to make me feel loved and appreciated on my birthday, it sure felt that way.
Thank you so much (insert friend’s name).
7. I hope that a heart filled with gratitude is enough to thank you for your kindness and great efforts towards giving me a beautiful birthday celebration.
I loved it all.
8. I feel so blessed to have you in my life as a friend.
You go all out for me and for that I say thank you.
Even though you had a lot on your plate, you still gave me so much attention on my birthday, thank you.
9. Life is better spent around those who care for us.
Your presence and great wishes on my birthday are very much appreciated.
Thank you so much.
10. Beautiful days are made possible because of amazing friends like you.
Thank you so much for all your kind words for my birthday.
God bless you immensely.
11. Father in heaven, you blessed me with the gift of a new age and I had a birthday to remember.
Thank you so much for all your love.
Let your name be forever glorified.
12. Be thou exalted oh Lord and my king.
Thank you for another year with a new chapter to explore.
I’m grateful for all that has been and all that will be.
13. No amount of thanksgiving is enough for all your goodness my God and father.
You have made it possible for me to have a beautiful birthday and for that, I’m so grateful.
14. My birthday went according to plan and I know that it is because you willed it so.
Dear God, thank you so much for your unending blessings and love.
15. Your faithfulness is renewed every morning and your goodness in my life will never go unnoticed.
Thank you for the wonderful birthday that I had.
16. Going through my messages and I saw the beautiful birthday wish you sent my way.
It was touching and inspiring, thank you so much.
17. You had the kindest and sweetest birthday message for me and it made me feel whole and loved.
I pray you get celebrated in the most beautiful way too.
18. The love was so much and I felt like I was in the cloud.
You all are so amazing and I couldn’t be more thankful for all the love.
19. I had the most beautiful moments at my birthday party and it’s all majorly thanks to you.
A friend like you is all that I prayed for and I’m glad to have you in my life.
20. I was smiling so hard when I read your birthday message for me.
You captured everything I wanted to read.
You are truly my friend, thank you so much.
21. You told me that I was going to have a great birthday and you made that happen, thank you so much (insert friend’s name).
Your kindness will forever be rewarded by God and men.
22. I have nothing but the best feelings from my birthday and it’s all thanks to your kind words and prayers.
Your friendship is one of the best things about life for me.
23. Year after year, you make sure I have a fantastic birthday.
I can’t ever thank you enough.
God will reward you abundantly because you deserve it and much more.
24. My birthday was everything I hoped it will be because of you oh Lord.
My heart is full of praise for your wonderful blessings upon my life.
25. My birthday was made much better because of your presence.
You came bearing gifts and kind words, I appreciate you and all that you do.
Thank you so much, my dear friend.
I sincerely hope that you have the best time in your 40th year, a beautiful birthday to you.
Pretty sure you found the thank you God for my 40th birthday messages that spoke to your heart.
You are doing so much better than you think so keep your head up and keep living, cheers!
Know anyone celebrating their 40th birthday soon? Kindly share this with them as well.