Birthdays are unique days. They are special days we go down memory lane and take stock of all we have gone through in life. We might even realize the potential we have that has helped us through life challenges.
We also recall the mistakes we made and the lessons learnt from them. Birthdays give us a chance to set more goals and strategies on how to achieve them. We also hope to improve on our potentials and make fewer mistakes in the years ahead.
Birthday is a day we want to spend quality time with our loved ones and celebrate with them. It is a day that comes with prayers, best wishes and lots of gratitude.
Your loved one at 61 having reached the peak of his or her career might still desire to do something different, something to be remembered for, like achieving a special goal that he or she can leave as a legacy for the next generation.
You can help make his or her dream come true by sending words of encouragement as he or she celebrates his or her birthday and also by saying a prayer for him or her on his or her special day.
You can achieve all these by celebrating them with the happy 61st birthday prayers for 61st birthday celebrant below.
Birthday Prayer messages for 61 years Old Sister
Your sister will be grateful to receive birthday prayer massages for 61 years old sister from you today. It will greatly encourage and strengthen her as she celebrates 61 years.
1. Our dear heavenly Father, I thank You for Your faithfulness, love and mercy over the life of my sister. Thank You for strength and good health.
As she turns 61 years today, I pray for fresh grace and peace. I pray You fill her life with reasons to be always grateful. May You continue to guide and protect her through the hustle and bustle of life.
May You keep sorrow and trouble far away from her. Amen.
Happy birthday my sweet sister, wish you a blessed celebration.
2. On this special day, as you turn 61 years old, I pray the almighty will continue to guard and watch over you. May your new age be filled with God’s abundant blessings. May He prosper you in whatever you have set your heart to achieve. I pray the Lord to grant you good health and may your strength never fail. Amen.
Happy birthday my lovely sister, have a fabulous celebration.
3. My dearest sister, as you become 61 years old today, celebrate it knowing it shall be well with you now and always.
The Lord will bless you with good health, happiness and peace of mind. He will take away obstacles from your way and make things easier for you. You shall not labour in vain, He will establish the work of your hands. Amen.
I wish you a blissful celebration. Happy birthday my sweet sister
4. Happy birthday my beloved sister. As you add another year to your years today, I pray that the infinite love of God will bring you many happy moments as you journey through this new phase of life. May the Lord continue to be with you and bless you with all the good things life can offer.
May your health never fail and may you grow from grace to grace. Amen.
Have a lovely 61 years old celebration.
5. Ever-living God, I thank You for the life of my dear sister. As she clocks 61 years old today, I commit her into Your able hands and I ask Lord that You bring her under the awesome shelter of Your protection. Grant her Your abundant blessings that she will not have room enough to store them.
Cause her to dwell in good health all the days of her life.
Give her wisdom, knowledge and understanding to achieve all that she has ever dreamt of.
Happy birthday, sweetie, have an amazing celebration.
Happy Birthday Prayer messages for 61 years Old Brother
One of the things your brother needs from you as becomes 61 years old today, is a good happy birthday prayer message. This post has some, copy anyone you like and send to him.
6. My beloved brother is 61 years today. I pray that the Almighty that has brought you this far will protect everything that concerns you. He will give you the grace to achieve all your best heart desires.
May the Lord continue to watch over you and keep you safe from every harm. May He cause you to dwell in good health now and all the days of your life. Amen.
Happy birthday Bro, wish you a blissful celebration.
7. On this special day that you turn 61 years old, may God continue to guide and protect you. May He cause His face to shine on you, you will never know sorrow. May every day of this new year fill your life with good things and may you always have reasons to be grateful. You shall continue to age with strength and grace.
Happy birthday my dearest brother. Have a wonderful celebration.
8. Our heavenly Father, I praise and thank you for my awesome brother and friend who is 61 years old today.
May You bless him with long life, one full with happiness that knows no bounds. May his heart always be peaceful and may sadness be far away from him. May You give Your angels charge over him so he will never stumble. Amen.
Happy birthday my dear brother, wishing you a day full of love.
9. As you celebrate 61 years on earth today, I pray the earth will yield its increase to you. May God’s goodness and mercy accompany you today and all the days of your life.
May you prosper in all you lay your hands to do. The Lord will steadily keep you under the wings of His divine protection. May He keep sickness far away from you. Amen.
Happy birthday my charming brother.
10. Dear righteous Lord, as my big brother turns 61 years old today, may all Your plans concerning his life come to fulfilment. May his heart always be filled with peace, joy and gratitude because of the good things You shall do in his life.
May You help him triumph over sickness and restore perfect health to him. May he not become weary with the challenges of life but help him to be victorious in all he does.
Happy birthday my brother, have a fantastic celebration.
61st Birthday Prayer messages for My Cousin
Check out these happy birthday prayer massages, they are the best you can send to your cousin on his or her 61st birthday.
11. Almighty God, I praise You for the life of my cousin. I thank You most especially for keeping him safe and in good health of body and mind. As he celebrates his 61st birthday today, I pray You bless him abundantly. Continue to guard him and watch his every step now and always so he will not stray away from Your presence. May he never have a reason to be depressed but to be grateful for the rest of the days of his life. Amen
Happy birthday, dear.
12. I bless You, Lord, for the life of my cousin who is celebrating her 61st birthday today. She has been more of a sister to me. I bless You for all the great things You have done in her life. I pray You grant her deepest heart desires. May her life be filled with gratitude and unending love. Bless her with good health and may her heart always find peace.
Happy birthday beloved cousin.
13. Dear Lord, I thank You for being so good to this cousin of mine. Thank You for the wonderful things I know You will still do in his life.
I pray You bless him with peace and unspeakable joy. Grant him all his best heart desires and keep him strong so he will enjoy the rest of her years in perfect health. In Jesus name, amen.
Happy birthday my lovely cousin, have a great celebration.
14. Our heavenly Father, I praise Your name for a special day like this. I bring my dear cousin before You, bless her with abundance from above.
Let this new year bring her way new possibilities and give her grace to achieve them all.
Guard and watch over her and keep her safe from the evil one. Amen.
Happy 61st birthday dear cousin sister.
15. I thank You Lord for the gift of this special day. As my cousin celebrate his 61st birthday today, I pray You grant all his best wishes. May this new year of his life be filled with laughter and love. Bless him with good health and peace of mind.
Lord, stretch forth Your mighty hands and encompass him in Your love and mercy now and all the days of his life.
Happy birthday, dear cousin, have a blessed celebration.
Birthday Prayer messages for 61 years Old Friend
Here are powerful birthday prayer messages for 61 years old you can send to your friend who is celebrating his/her birthday today.
16. Dear Lord, I bless You for my friend who is 61 years old today. I pray You continue to bless him in all he does. May there be showers of Your blessings on her life. Fill his life with new adventures and help him accomplish them all. Keep him strong and healthy and also safe from the eyes of the enemy. Amen
Happy birthday my good friend.
17. Righteous Lord, thank You for my friend who is 61 years old today.
May Your goodness and mercy follow her today and all the days of her life. May You give her the wisdom and knowledge to fulfil all her desires. Make her a pillar in Your house. May she continually dwell under the mighty wings of Your protection where the enemy will never come near her.
Happy birthday my love.
18. My lovely friend, I thank God for His faithfulness over your life these past years. As you turn 61 years old today, I commit your life into His holy hands that He will rain upon you blessings that surpass human understanding. May He grant you peace like that of a calm river and may this peace follow you till the end of your days. Amen.
Happy birthday my lovely friend.
19. Happy birthday my dearest friend. May today that you turn 61 years old mark the beginning of greater things in your life. May the goodness of the Lord rest on you. May you have a wonderful life filled with peace and happiness.
May the angels of the Lord keep guard over you and repel every plan of the devil from you. Amen.
Have a great celebration.
20. On this beautiful day of yours, as you become 61 years old, I pray that God will favour you in everything you do so you will achieve success. May He bring your way all the good things of life. May His canopy of protection be over you now and always. May He grant you everlasting peace and joy.
Happy birthday, my dear friend.
61st Birthday Prayer messages for My Aunt /Uncle
Send any of these 61st birthday prayer massages to your aunt /uncle celebrating 61 years, it will make him /her fill proud and loved.
21.My dear aunt, as you celebrate your 61st birthday today, I pray the good Lord blesses you with strength and courage to fulfil your dreams and aspirations. May God bless you with love, happiness and peace. May you always have a reason to be grateful and may your health always be sound.
Happy birthday, ma.
22. Heavenly Father, I pray for my uncle on his special day, that You give him a reason to always rejoice and be thankful. May You grant all his best heart desires. May he live long to celebrate many more birthdays in good health of body and mind. May You keep trouble and sorrow far away from him. Amen.
Happy 61st birthday dear uncle.
23. On this special day, I pray that your life will be filled with joy, peace and boundless love now and all the days of your life. May all your wishes come true, may you succeed in everything you lay your hands to do. May you continue to live in sound health and may the negative plans of the evil one against your life come to nothing, in Jesus name. Amen.
Have a glorious 61st birthday dearest aunt or uncle.
24. Happy birthday to the most awesome aunt on earth. I pray that the goodness of God will always reflect in your life. May His grace and mercy accompany you in all you do. The Lord will renew your strength to accomplish all the great plans He has for you. The eyes of the wicked shall never see you. Amen.
Have a wonderful celebration.
25. Dear Lord, I thank You for my uncle who is marking his 61st birthday today. May You continue to bless and watch over him. May You uphold him and grant him favour before men. May You turn his sorrows into dancing and joy and his sadness into unending happiness. May every of his heart desires come to pass, may You grant him good health and renewed strength. Happy birthday my lovely uncle.
61st Birthday Messages for My Sister-in-law/Brother-in-law
Your sister-in-law /brother-in-law will be glad to receive a message from you as they celebrate 61 years. Send any of these 61st birthday prayer messages to her /him, it will make the day perfect.
26. Dear God, it’s my sister-in-law,s 61st birthday today, I pray You continue to bless and guard her. May her life be filled with good news and unforgettable moments. May You give her peace of mind and cause all her wishes to come true.
I pray this day to be one she will remember with a big smile. Happy birthday dear sister.
27. Ever Living God, I pray for a brother-in-law who celebrates his 61st birthday today. May peace and joy know no boundaries in his life. May You give him good health, bless him with long life and prosperity. May You keep him save from the snare of the devil. He will live to fulfil all Your purpose for his life. Amen.
Happy birthday, my dear brother-in-law.
28.On this special day of yours, I pray the Lord will fill your heart with happiness. May you continue to age gracefully, may God bless you with good health, peace of mind and long life.
May your faith in God continue to grow stronger and may your days be filled with everlasting joy that cannot be taken from you. Amen.
Happy 61st birthday dearie.
29. It’s your birthday today and my prayer for you is, may the good Lord bless and keep you, may He make His face to shine on you. I pray your life be filled with all the happiness in the world. May God remove every obstacle from your path so you can achieve that which He has proposed for you in life.
Happy birthday my lovely sister-in-law or brother-in-law.
30. Righteous Lord, I thank You for the miracle of another day. I bless You for my sister-in-law whose 61st birthday is today. May her life get better each passing day. Shower her with Your choicest blessings. May this day bring her love, joy and gladness. In everything, her heart wishes to achieve, make a way for her where there will seem to be no way. Amen.
Happy birthday my loving sister-in-law.
61st Prayer messages for Dad /Mom
Having ageing parents can be fulfilling and inspiring. Wish Your dad or mom who is celebrating his /her 61st birthday today with these prayer massages for father or mother.
31. Heavenly Father, I thank You for my dad who is celebrating his 61st birthday today. Thank You for giving me a dad as loving and caring as him.
Bless him with happiness that never ends, shower Your divine blessings on him that comes with no sorrow. Fulfil his every wish and don’t stop pouring Your love and kindness on him. Protect him from every danger, in Jesus name. Amen.
32. Dear mom, I commit your life to the Almighty today. May He bless you with more fruitful years. May His light shine on you. May He grant you good health and free you from every worry and anxiety.
May He fill your heart with peace that will last till the end of time.
Happy 61st birthday mom.
33. On this special day, I thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful dad. May you continue to age in grace and increase wisdom. May you live a long prosperous and healthy life. May the Lord grant you all your best wishes. May His goodness be with you now and all the days of your life. Amen.
Happy 61st birthday dad.
34. Dear righteous Lord, I bless You for counting me worthy to be blessed with such an amazing mom or dad. Shower her with Your love and peace, keep sadness far away from her. May her life be blessed with everlasting happiness and may no evil ever come near her dwelling. Grant her strength to achieve that she thought will no longer be possible.
Have a glorious 61st birthday celebrations mom or mom.
35. I will continue thanking God till the end of time for giving me a dad like you. I have the courage to do what I do because you nurtured me with so much love.
May Joy and laughter reign in your life forever. May He shower you with blessings beyond human comprehension and may your life know no trouble. Amen.
Happy 61st birthday to the best dad in the world.
61st Birthday Prayer messages for Grand Dad /Mom
These prayers written below will show how much you love, value and appreciate your granddad/ grandmom as he /she celebrates his /her 61st birthday. Copy some and send to him /her.
36. Dear granddad, I celebrate you today on this special day of your 61st birthday. You have always been an inspiration to me and will continue to be. I thank God for His protection over your life all these years. May He continue to keep you strong and healthy. May He fill your life with happiness and joy now and always. You shall live to reap the fruit of your labour, in Jesus name. Amen.
Happy birthday, granddad.
37. I thank the almighty God for the gift of this special day, a day when you celebrate your 61st birthday. I bless God for His goodness over your life.
I pray He favours you with gladness and long life in good health. May God continue to watch and guard you, may He keep you safe and protected from all your enemies. Amen.
Happy birthday, grandma.
38. Blessed Lord, I praise and thank You for giving Your angels charge over my granddad. Thank You for keeping him safe and in good health of body and mind. I pray You continue to give him reasons to celebrate now and till the end of time. Granddad, may you be blessed forever.
Happy 61st birthday.
39. As you celebrate this special day of your life, I thank God for His faithfulness and mercy over your life. I pray He will strengthen you both physically and spiritually. May He continue to shield you from every plan of the wicked. May God grant you many more years for us to rejoice and celebrate with you. May His blessings always be with you. Amen.
Happy 61st birthday grandmom.
40. Happy 61st birthday granddad. May you age with grace, may you never know shame or sorrow in your old age. May you live long to reap the fruit of your labour. May your children bring you joy and rejoicing. May the hand of the Lord continue to rest upon you to guard and keep you protected from the snare of the evil one. Amen.
Have a glorious celebration.
61st Birthday Prayer Massages for Father-in-law /Mother-in-law
These are the best prayer massages you can use to honour and appreciate your father-in-law /mother-in-law who is celebrating his /her 61st birthday today.
41.Dear heavenly Father, I am forever grateful to You for blessing me with such a wonderful father-in-law. I have ample reasons to be glad You gave me to him as a daughter-in-law.
As he celebrates his 61st birthday today, may the good things of life always locate him and may he never lack. I pray You grant him wellness today and all the days of his life. Amen. Happy birthday sir.
42. Happy birthday dear mother-in-law. You have made me understand what family really is. I celebrate you for your benevolence and kindness. As you increase in years may you also increase in greatness. May help be readily available for you, may you continue to enjoy God’s unending love.
May you remain in good health now and always. Amen.
43. As you celebrate this special day, I bless God for bringing me into your family.
You have become more of a father or mother than an in-law. I love and cherish you. I pray this new year brings you new achievements and better understanding in all you do. May you never lack anything good and may you always find reasons to be grateful.
Happy 61st birthday celebrations.
44. I bless God for yet another special day. A day to celebrate an amazing person like you.
I seize this opportunity to thank God for His faithfulness over your life and to tell you how grateful I am to be a part of your family.
I pray the Lord will cause you to find favour before men, may He grant you inner peace. May all your dreams yet unfulfilled come to fulfilment, in Jesus name. Amen.
Happy 61st birthday celebrations.
45. Dear righteous Lord, I praise You for gifting me the best mother-in-law in the world.
As she celebrates her 61st birthday, may this new year be the best she has ever had. May all things work together for her good. May You fill today and every day of her life with beautiful memories.
Bless him her with good health and wellness. Amen.
61st Birthday Prayer Massages for My Boss
Celebrate your boss on his /her 61st birthday today by sending him one of this lovely prayer massages for my boss.
46. Happy 61st birthday sir. As you add another year to your age today, I pray the good Lord will bless you in all your endeavours, may He uphold you and cause you to find favour before men. May He continue to increase your zeal for success and your quest for integrity.
May God grant you good health and a sound mind to achieve all that He has proposed for you in life. Amen.
47. On this beautiful day of your 61st birthday, I pray the Lord to bless you with good health of body and mind to excel in all you do. May your hard work be rewarded with success. May God grant you a long life filled with gratitude and gladness.
Happy birthday, boss, have a joyous celebration.
48. Blessed Lord, I thank You for the 61st birthday of my boss. Thank You for making him a role model to us all.
May You continue to bestow on him /her the grace and wisdom to stand out in all she does. Always give her a reason to be grateful and prosper her in all she lays her hands to do.
Happy birthday to you ma.
49. Happy birthday to you sir or ma. As you celebrate on this wonderful day of your 61st birthday, may you receive grace to achieve a greater milestone. May every challenge you shall face become a stepping stone to greater heights. May sadness be far away from you. I pray the Lord will bless you with long life and joy will find its way into your life and remain with you forever. Amen.
Happy 61st birthday.
Opening Prayer for 61st Birthday Party
Prayer is very important in our lives, it gives us a moment with our creator. And a moment with Him is the best way to start anything.
So, are you searching for an opening prayer to say at a 61st birthday party? Search no more, here is an amazing one.
50. Heavenly Father, thank You for this opportunity to witness the 61st birthday of our loved one. You have given us so many reasons to be thankful and we are forever grateful. We say may You receive all the praise. We commit today’s celebration into Your able hands, we ask that You come and take control of all we shall do here and at the end of the day, we shall leave here rejoicing, in Jesus name. Amen.
Whoever it is that is celebrating his or her 61st birthday, in this collection of happy 61st birthday prayers for 61st birthday celebrant (2022), I hope you find the right prayers for the right person.
If you do, why not send to a friend to also send some to his or her loved one at 61.
I will also love to hear from you, so, please drop a comment.