One quick and easy way to achieve your goal is via prayers. When everything else fails, you can count on it to save the day. Because, beyond just muttering words or sending messages, prayer is so much more.
If prayers cover both the physical and spiritual; if it is one way to make bad situations good and can go places we as humans cannot. Now, imagine starting that 60th birthday celebration with an opening prayers for 60th birthday party celebration.
You are not only ensuring that the birthday celebration or party goes on smoothly, but you are also making declarations of life and growth in the life of the 60 years old celebrant.
Now that you see how far-reaching your opening prayer can be, give the opening prayers for 60th birthday party celebration below a shot!
Long Opening Prayers for 60th Birthday Party
Since there are no limits to how much we can pray, neither can we go wrong with our prayers, feel free to use these LONG opening prayers for the 60th birthday party.
1. Our Lord and God. The very beginning and the end. We are super thankful for another opportunity to celebrate life. We are so thankful for the opportunity to celebrate with our mother, sister, friend and colleague today. We are thankful because this isn’t a gathering to mourn over her. To you be all the glory in Jesus name. We ask that you take control here today. We also ask that even after this party, you will bless her with good health, strength and warm relationships. In Jesus name, we have prayed. Amen.
2. Lord, you promised in your word that you would never leave nor forsake your children. And we are seeing the manifestation of your word every day. We are seeing the manifestation of your word in the life of the celebrant. We have seen how you’ve kept him till the age of 60. Lord, receive all our thanks, receive all the glory and honour. As we’ve gathered today, may we continue to gather to celebrate with him. And going forward, may your favour, mercy and grace keep speaking for him. Thank you for answered prayers. In Jesus name. Amen.
3. All our lives you’ve been faithful, Lord. All our lives you’ve been a good father. You’ve been shielding, protecting and providing. There’s indeed none like you in all the earth. Lord, receive our thanksgiving today. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to have a 60th birthday party. Thank you for all of us gathered to celebrate. May this party go on smoothly. May there be no reason to cry over anyone here. And may the celebrant continue to enjoy good news all the days of his life. In Jesus name. Amen.
4. Lord, I don’t think my heart has ever been this full. Because, even with the many battles of the last year, you’ve kept and protected my mother. You’ve kept and brought her to this age of 60. And, Lord, even when we didn’t think we would get to this point, we’re finally here! It could only have been you. Lord, it could only have been you keeping and fighting for us. Thank you, sweet Jesus. As we celebrate 60 today, may we celebrate many more years. As we’ve gathered today, may good news never depart from our households. In Jesus name, I’ve prayed. Amen.
5. Lord, you’re a strong tower. A strong tower that people can run into and be assured of safety. Thank you for the gift of life and protection. Thank you for the gift of another new year. Thank you for the gift of 60. Receive all our thanks, in Jesus name. In this new year, may you continue to show us how kind, merciful and kind you are. May your goodness continue to speak for us all. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
6. The past year may have been difficult, but your mercy has kept us. We may have battled so many lows in the past year, but you kept giving us reasons to celebrate. Thank you for everything, Lord Jesus. I pray that this new year will be even smoother. I pray that this year will bring so much gladness and reasons to be thankful for the celebrant. In the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
7. Thank you for your goodness that we see every morning. Thank you for the sun and rain that shines and falls upon us. Thank you for year 60 in our celebrant’s life. May your unique blessings and favour surround us always. May your protection and good health never be far from the celebrant’s life. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
8. God, you keep showing us how faithful, good, kind and loving you are. You keep showing us that those who put their trust in you are never disappointed. Thank you for giving us so many reasons to be joyful today. Thank you for giving us reasons to laugh and celebrate. As we’ve gathered today, may laughter never depart from our lives. May your goodness and mercies surround the celebrant. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
9. I’ve never seen the Lord disappoint those that trust in him. I’ve never seen the Lord not provide for his children. I’ve known the celebrant to be a good woman. And I’m really not surprised at all of the blessings and goodness that surrounds her today. Lord, thank you so much for everything. To you be all the glory. As we celebrate a new year today, may there be reasons to keep celebrating. May there be reasons to keep jubilating. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
10. Sweet Jesus, thank you for the gift of fatherhood that you offer. Thank you for the gift of friendship you offer to your children. Thank you for affording us the opportunity to gather together to celebrate today. And thank you for the opportunity to gather for the celebration of 60 years. May you bless those gathered today. And may you continue to surround the celebrant with your peace, love, comfort and warmth. In Jesus name. Amen.
11. The Lord is our Shepard. We are indeed not in want. He has led us through the fire. We are indeed refined. Thank you, Lord. For all of your goodness, protection and goodness over the years. Thank you for the opportunity to celebrate our father’s 60th birthday with him. Thank you because we are all together, happy and healthy. I pray that you receive all our thanks. For this 60th year, I pray that you will continue to guide, lead and protect our father. I pray that you will give him many years. I pray that you will bless him with good health and warm relationships. In Jesus name. Amen.
12. You honour your word even more than your name. And we keep seeing the results of this every day of our lives. We keep seeing your finger at work in all our lives. And today, we’re celebrating 60 in grand style and good health. Thank you, Jesus. In this new year, I pray that you will continue to be there for the celebrant. I pray that you will keep fulfilling your promises in all our lives. In Jesus name. Amen.
13. You’ve blessed our father with so much strength and wisdom. You’ve helped him raise us as God-fearing and responsible adults. We wouldn’t be here without him. We wouldn’t achieve all of our feats without him. Thank you so much for keeping him this long, Jesus. Today, I ask that you keep supplying him with strength and wisdom so he can continue to lead us and the people around him. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
14. Lord, you keep giving us victory in all we do. You keep blessing and smiling upon us. You’re support system like no other. You’re kind like no other. And you’re a father like no other. As she steps into her 60th year today, may you keep giving the celebrant victory in all she does. May you grant all of her heart desires for her family. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
15. Lord, you alone make us lie down in green pastures. You alone prepare a table before us in the presence of our enemies. Today, our cup is indeed running over! Thank you, Lord Jesus. Thank you for this new year. Thank you for your face that keeps shining on us. Receive our thanks, in Jesus name. In this new year, we ask that you keep leading the celebrant. We ask that you keep walking by her side. And we ask that you keep providing and crowning her efforts with success. In Jesus name. Amen.
16. I’ve known you to be a good father. I’ve known you to not go back on your word ever. I’ve known you to be kind, faithful and loving. Thank you for your goodness every day. Thank you for your grace and mercy that have made us see today. Thank you for your loving kindness that has brought the celebrant to year 60. It could only have been you. We ask that you receive all our thanks, in Jesus name. In this new year, may the celebrant never experience loss of any kind. May we also have so many reasons to celebrate going forward. In Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen.
17. Thanks be to God who aids us against the enemy all the time. Thanks be to God who ensures that are provided for. Who ensures that his protection is always upon us. Thanks be to God who has made us see another day, and has made us experience year 60. To you be all the glory, in Jesus name. Lord, for this new year, we ask that our joy will keep overflowing. We ask that there will be no reason to mourn over anyone here, especially the celebrant. Thank you for answered prayers, Lord. In the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
18. Even if our bodies are full of mouths, they wouldn’t be enough to appreciate you for the gift of life and good health. They wouldn’t be enough to appreciate you for the gift of provisions and good relationships. Thank you for everything you have done, and keep doing for us. Thank you for your loving tenderness towards us. Thank you for the opportunity to celebrate another birthday. Importantly, thank you for year 60. We ask that the celebrant’s household will continue to be known for signs and wonders. We ask that we will all experience your goodness in bounds we never thought possible. In Jesus name. Amen.
19. Lord, thank you for an amazing day. Thank you for the beginning of a new year and phase in the life of our sister. As we kickstart this birthday party, we ask that you continue to help her glow from the inside out. We ask that you continue to take her from glory to glory. May your face continually shine on her and her household. May her children experience open doors in every area of their lives. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
20. Thank you for the victories of the past year. Thank you for the victories that are sure to come in year 60. As we’ve gathered to celebrate, may fruitfulness continue to surround the celebrant and everyone associated with him. We ask that this new year will bring him more blessings than he ever imagined or dreamed of. In the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Short Opening Prayers for 60th Birthday Celebration
Even though these opening prayers for the 60th birthday celebration are short. You’ll be ushering the celebrant into a beautiful new year, and making his/her day even more special.
21. I’m really so grateful to God for you. I’m grateful to God for the opportunity to see year 60. I pray that in this new year, you will be blessed with peace and good health in abundance. Amen.
22. It is actually humbling to be able to see today. It is humbling to see us gather to celebrate with you. I pray that the Lord will keep giving us reasons to merry and be happy. I pray that the Lord will not stop blessing and crowning all your efforts. Amen.
23. God has never gone back on his words to you. So, may you continue to enjoy the promise of his words even in year 60. May his blessings and prosperity never cease in your life and family. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
24. May you enjoy happiness in leaps and bounds you never thought possible. May abundance fill your life, that of your family and friends. May 60 be an amazing one for you. Amen.
25. You’ve truly enjoyed the goodness of God. It is evident in how we’re celebrating year 60 with you today. In this year, may God’s goodness continue to follow you. May his hands continually rest upon you. In Jesus name. Amen.
26. I’m so blessed to have a friend like you in my life. I’m so glad at all the years we have spent together. May God’s blessings, favour and protection keep chasing after you in year 60. Amen.
27. Just as it has been from the start of your life, may angels continually be on guard for you. May 60 bring you all the happiness you’ve ever wished or sought for. Amen.
28. May this year bring you loads of blessings. May it bring you good health, warm relationships, laughter and joy in great leaps and bounds. On God, year 60 will be your best one yet! In Jesus name; amen.
29. God has helped you over the years. He has kept and upheld you too. I pray that as we celebrate 60 with you, he will continue to keep, uphold and help you. In the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
30. The day sure came in bright and sunny. May this new year, and even the rest of your life be sunny and bright. May you never experience dark and dreary days. In Jesus name; amen.
31. This is indeed a day the Lord has made. We are glad and we rejoice in it. May you keep enjoying beautiful additions without sorrows. May you enjoy years of good health and happiness. May year 60 bring you all that you wished for and more.
32. I really cannot fathom of a life without you in it, dad. I’m grateful for this opportunity to celebrate the year 60. And I pray that we will have more years of celebration ahead. Amen.
33. May God grant you unending blessings, favour and fruitfulness in your 60th year. May this new year truly be your best one yet. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
34. You’ve been a very good boss to me and many others. Your compassion, empathy and lessons have definitely stayed with me over the years. I pray that the Lord will bless and protect you in this new year. I pray that he will give you so many reasons to be grateful. Amen.
35. Everyone associated with you know of your kindness. This is why we won’t stop singing your praise. This is why we won’t stop asking the Lord to bless, keep and prosper you. This is is why we won’t stop praying for a wonderful 60th year for you. This is indeed the year of the Lord. And he will work his miracles in your life. Amen.
36. The Lord has been faithful over the years. He has indeed been a good father. For your 60th birthday celebration, I pray that God will continue to guide your every step. I pray that he will smoothen out the crooked roads for you. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
37. To know you is to know someone that’s wise, knowledgeable and understanding. I pray that you’ll continue to be all these in your 60th year. I pray that God will not stop blessing you with his wisdom, knowledge and understanding. In Jesus name. Amen.
38. I pray that you will see all of your dreams come to reality in this new year. Because God is known for new beginnings, I know you still have a lot of time to be all that you want to be. And I pray that you will know the help and favour of God like never before. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
39. May everything you touch bring you true blessings, happiness and reasons to merry. May 60 be synonymous with joy, comfort and warmth for you. In the name of Jesus; amen.
40. You may be ageing physically. But age isn’t touching your beautiful heart and soul. I’m so glad that you’ve gotten to this new age, darling friend. May God keep showering you with His blessings and goodness. Amen.
41. What a mighty God we serve! Lord, we are super thankful to be celebrating with our sister today. We are super thankful for the victories of the past year. We are thankful for year 60. I pray that she will keep enjoying treasures from above in this new year. Amen.
42. God is indeed not like our earthly fathers. His mercies and goodness are forever. See how he has kept you all these years! May you remain like the tree planted by the riverside. May you never shrink or be fruitless. As the Lord has kept you till 60, may he continue to keep you. In Jesus name; amen.
43. Because God doesn’t sleep nor slumber, I see year 60 going really well for you. I see the plans of the evil ones being reduced to nothing. I see you enjoying God’s goodness, strength and favour like never before. Amen.
44. Truly, heaven and earth have no other reason than to adore God! See as he keeps working miracles for his children! I’m thankful that we have the opportunity to celebrate today. And I pray that in this new year, your feet will be planted firmly in the knowledge of Christ. I pray that health and strength will fill you like never before. Amen.
45. God has kept you whole and has always crowned your efforts. I pray that he will continue to do so. I pray that you will never lack blessings and favour. This is year 60, and you’ll continue to soar! Amen.
46. Here’s to many decades. Here’s to long life, prosperity and good health. Here’s to a beautiful 60th year. Here’s to more of God’s blessings and protection upon you and your family. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
47. May God fill you with his strength and wisdom. So you can conquer whatever life throws at you in this new year. Be it physically, spiritually, mentally and even health-wise. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
48. May you not be overwhelmed with life’s worries. May you not get choked with what life throws at you. May you be firmly rooted, and ever ready to live out your dreams. Amen.
49. For your 60th year. The Lord will walk with you every step of the way. He will be with you. He will fight your battles. And you’ll know only peace of mind and contentment. Amen.
50. May the Lord that has kept and fought for you over the years continue to do so. May you also reap the fruits of your labour in this new year of 60. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
With these opening prayers for 60th birthday party celebration, you sure don’t have to stress anymore.
And since I’d love to read from you, please leave your thoughts about the article below.