Prayer is an important part of a lot of lives around the world. We pray for so many reasons and different things, and that’s beautiful.
It’s 2020 and a heavy number of parties and celebrations begin and end with prayers. But even as beautiful as this is, some people still shy away from prayers in public, not because they are ashamed of praying, but because they are trying to find the right words to use to pray in public. Others shy away for other reasons.
I’m going to save you the stress of telling you /interesting reasons why you should pray/. I’m also going to jump guiding you on /how to craft an opening or closing prayer/ for a party or celebration.
I’m just going to present you with prayers that you can say at the opening of the 5th birthday of your child or a child around you that is celebrating.
Save this page so when next in 2020 you find yourself at a 5th birthday party or celebration and you’re to say the opening prayer, you’ll be ready. Thank me for the prayers? What are friends for? Smiles…
Long Opening Prayers for Fifth Birthday Party
If you ever have to say an opening prayer at the fifth birthday party of your child or your nephew or niece, and you want to say a long one, then this list is waiting for you.
Also Read: Gifts For A Five Year Old Child
Simple things you can pray about
1. Dear Lord, this baby is a gift we have loved and treasured for five years. She’s a gift you gave us at a time when we needed it. Through her, you have blessed us. As we celebrate her today, help us to do it in the right way. Make her party fun for her and us, and give her years more beautiful than the five she has had so far. Thank you for answering this prayer, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
2. Dear Lord, one of the ways you have proven your love to us is by giving us this child that we’ve gathered together with joy to celebrate. We’re here to eat and drink and dance to the successful completion of her fifth year on earth. We ask that you make it lovely and memorable for us. We ask that you help us to get the best out of this party today. Thank you, Lord, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
3. Dear Lord, (insert child’s name) is a reminder of your faithfulness to us, and today is a beautiful day to celebrate her. Thank you for allowing us to gather together to celebrate with her on her fifth birthday. As we start, you’ll be with us, from the beginning to the end, and you’ll make the party better than we came expecting it to be. Thank you for answers to prayers, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
4. Dear Lord, thank you for the beautiful weather to celebrate the fifth birthday of your daughter. Thank you for providing to make this party possible. Thanks for putting us in the mood to celebrate. Make this party great and help those who are still on the way to get here safe and fast. Thank you, Lord, because you’ll do more than we asked, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
5. Dear Lord, for five years, you’ve helped us raise our child. Nothing to stress or worry much about. We feel loved and special because of the gift of this child and how you’ve helped us in raising her. Now that we’re about to celebrate her, we know you’ll help us have a beautiful celebration and we know that this celebration will bring plenty of good things for us and the celebrant. Thank you for hearing us and for what you will do for us, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
6. Dear Lord, see your son, growing up as a strong, smart and healthy kid. We know that it’s you who did it. We are happy to celebrate five years of having this amazing presence in our life. We ask that you make this celebration everything good that we want it to be and more. We ask that you bless him and give him a great year ahead. We have many thanks for you too, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
7. Dear Lord, we have come from different parts of town to witness your good work in the life of our child that’s five years old today, and we ask that our coming together will be filled with joy and fun. We also ask that your child in our care will have a really happy day today and many more happy days and years ahead of her. We love you, Lord, and we’re saying thank you for everything, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
8. Dear Lord, please give us an amazing celebration today, and, after that, keep giving this baby reasons to be happy as she grows up. May her life be filled with joy and may all she needs to enjoy life be hers. Lord, thank you for giving her to us, thank you for keeping her for five years and thank you for your love towards us, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
9. Dear Lord, thanks for life, and for the strength to raise an amazing baby like (insert child’s name) for five years. Also, thanks for all the resources you gave us to put this party together. We expect to have a great time here, so we’re asking you to give us that. Give us all we need to have the best party ever. Bless the celebrant and bless us all too, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
10. Dear Lord, the life of your son in your hands has been awesome for him and for me, his father. These five years are years I’m thankful for. And this celebration of him is something I’m excited to do, something I’m doing with all my heart. Give us a great celebration today, Lord, and bless your son with all he needs to enjoy his next year on earth. Thank you, Lord, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Short Opening Prayers for 5th Birthday Party
Quit thinking about what short but amazing prayers that are perfect for the opening of a 5th birthday party will look like and see some really awesome options in this list prepared by me with you on my mind.
Also Read: Things Children Love To See Their Parents Doing
11. Dear Lord, thank you for five years that were better than whatever we could wish for. Thanks for blessing our child and for making this celebration possible. Give us a great party today, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
12. Dear Lord, we ask you to make every second spent celebrating the fifth year of this beautiful child’s life fun and beautiful. We are thankful to you for all you’ve done for him and for us through him all these years, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
13. Dear Lord, the smiles on our faces today are from you through the baby whose fifth birthday we celebrate today. Thank you for them. Please, give us a celebration to remember, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
14. Dear Lord, you are the source of everything good that comes into (insert child’s name)’s life. Thank you. Beautiful our celebration of her today and beautify her life forever, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
15. Dear Lord, thanks for being the best father to our son, and thanks for bringing us to this day where we celebrate him at five! Give him a big birthday gift and make this party beautiful for all of us, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
16. Dear Lord, we’ve done all we can to have a great party, and we’re asking you to help us so our efforts are not wasted. Thank you for this party, for the life of your child who celebrates five years today and for everything, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
17. Dear Lord, we are here again to ask for another thing from you. We want to have a party that will be perfect for this five years old beauty that you blessed us with. Do this and more for us, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
18. Dear Lord, thanks for making us see this day and see this celebration. Thanks for blessing us with the life of this beautiful five-year-old. As we celebrate him, be with us and bless us so much, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
19. Dear Lord, we’ll never get tired of your goodness to us, so we won’t stop asking you to give us good things. Right now, we need your son to have a really great party, and we know you will do this for us. Thank you, Lord, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
20. Dear Lord, we want your daughter to be celebrated in a way that will leave her and all of us super blessed. Do this and more for us. Thank you for answering us, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
21. Dear Lord, while we have so many thanks to you for all you’ve done in the life of this child of five years, we also need you to help us celebrate his birthday in the best way, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
22. Dear Lord, one of the reasons we’re calling out to you right now is because we know you’re interested in our happiness. Make the fifth birthday of (insert child’s name) beautiful, so we’ll be happy, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
23. Dear Lord, thanks for being the best father to your child. Give your son another amazing birthday party as we celebrate his fifth year today. Thank you, Lord, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
24. Dear Lord, we will never stop thanking you for life, for the many years you’ve given to us, for the five years you’ve given to this child. Please give us a great celebration today, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
25. Dear Lord, you have a thing for giving us beautiful things. We are here to ask for one more beautiful thing, an amazing fifth birthday party! Thank you, Lord, for answering our prayer, in Jesus’ name.
26. Dear Lord, thanks for keeping your child through another year. This celebration of a new age will be joyful and will bring us gladness, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
27. Dear Lord, today is a beautiful day, and as we celebrate a beautiful child at the beautiful age of five, we ask for a beautiful party. Thank you for the beautiful things you will do, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
28. Dear Lord, you are worthy of thanks for all the good things that have come to the life of our child. Make this his fifth birthday party something we will love and remember with smiles, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
29. Dear Lord, we are looking at a product of your creativity today and we’re here to celebrate his fifth birthday. May this celebration be joyful and filled with much blessings for us, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
30. Dear Lord, the day we’ve been waiting for is finally here. The party is here! We ask that you, in your goodness, will keep us happy and blessed until the end of this fifth birthday celebration, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
31. Dear Lord, you always come through for us. We need you to come through today to make this fifth birthday celebration more amazing that we can make it. Thank you, Lord, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
32. Dear Lord, I know that you love it when we have happy and beautiful celebrations. Please, give us a happy and beautiful one right now as we celebrate (insert child’s name) at five, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
33. Dear Lord, we’re excited about today, the day we celebrate another birthday of our only child. Let this excitement be even more as we celebrate this fifth birthday, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
34. Dear Lord, this birthday, this fifth birthday of (insert child’s name), is going to be amazing and exciting because you will make it beautiful for us, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
35. Dear Lord, thanks for leading and guiding us through another year of our son’s life. Now, he’s five years old and we pray, not only that he has a great future, but also that he has a beautiful party today, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
36. Dear Lord, this little king is five years today, thanks to you. Give him a beautiful year ahead, bless him very much and give us a beautiful party as we celebrate his life today and now, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
37. Dear Lord, there are many things we want from you and one of them is a fifth birthday party that will be so amazing that we won’t believe we were in it. Thank you for everything you do for us, in Jesus’ name.
38. Dear Lord, thanks for all you’ve done for us and this party so far. Please make the plans for this fifth birthday celebration, not just successful but better than we planned, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
39. Dear Lord, thanks for giving us another reason to celebrate. Thanks for giving us the resources to put together this little celebration. Five years is a big deal and we’re thankful for everything you’ve done for us and our son in these years, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
40. Dear Lord, you know that we can’t have a great party if you don’t make it great for us. Make the fifth birthday party of this amazing child beautiful, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
41. Dear Lord, our son is five today and we know that he’s here for a great reason. We’re here to celebrate with him, to celebrate him, and we ask that this celebration is amazing, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
42. Dear Lord, we’re here to celebrate our son at five, to enjoy the company of others who love him. Bless this celebration, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
43. Dear Lord, thank you. You are always blessing us and it’s just amazing. We’re asking you to bless us through today’s celebration of our child at five. Thank you because you’ll do it, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
44. Dear Lord, it’s because of you that we’re happy today. You made (insert child’s name) get to five years and you provided for the party. Bless the party, please, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
45. Dear Lord, I’m glad that you gave me the best child in the world and that you kept his life this long, for five years. As we celebrate his life, please bless the celebration and bless us, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
46. Dear Lord, I am thankful for all you’ve made available to raise your son well. Bless his new age, bless this his fifth birthday celebration, and bless everyone and everything connected to him and this party, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
47. Dear Lord, you’re giving us reasons to celebrate and we love it. Our son is five and we’re here to celebrate again. Please, make this celebration more fun than the previous one, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
48. Dear Lord, thanks for putting another big smile on my face today. I’m celebrating five years of my child today and I ask that the celebration goes smoothly and greatly, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
49. Dear Lord, the best things come from you. And I want my daughter to have the best fifth birthday party ever. So I’m asking you to help us with the party, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
50. Dear Lord, every year, we celebrate (insert child’s name) and it only gets bigger and better as the years keep coming. May this fifth celebration fit into the progressive order, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Now these opening prayers, though written for a 5th birthday party or celebration can be used for a 6th or 7th birthday party. Just a few edits and you’re good to go. 2020 will be amazing, trust me.
You have loved the content of this page, I know. If you will share it with your friends, you’ll be blessing them and blessing me at the same time. Talk about two birds and a stone.