For old people, there’s nothing as beautiful as being celebrated at old age. Looking around, seeing everyone that matters to them (children, grandchildren, in-laws, friends) brings deep joy and happiness. It refreshes their memories and makes them shed tears of joy, if possible.
It’s an assurance that they’ve never been forgotten.
Even if you wouldn’t be there to celebrate your loved ones physically on their 97th birthday, here are deep happy 97th birthday prayers for 97 years birthday to celebrate them and make their day count.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 97 Years Old Sister
Here are birthday prayer messages for your 97years old sister.
1. Words alone are not enough to express what you really mean to me and how much I value our relationship as sisters. I want to celebrate with you as you clock 97 today. That’s such a great feat. Congratulations.
2. You have reached a very significant milestone in life. I’m so happy to celebrate this outstanding chapter of my lovely sister. Happy 97th birthday to you.
3. You have every reason to celebrate and be extremely grateful because not too many people are graced to reach this age in good health and a sound mind. May you keep enjoying more strength. Happy 97th birthday, my sister.
4. On your 97th birthday, I just want to congratulate you on a life well-lived. Your body might have wrinkles, but your heart is as beautiful and pure as a child’s. Happy birthday.
5. You are never too old to be happy and joyful. I pray that you continue to enjoy more happiness and joy. Happy 97th birthday.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 97 Years Old Brother
Your brother just reached 97 years old? Let him know it’s a big deal by sending him one of these 97 birthday prayers.
You might also want to check: Most beautiful birthday gifts ideas for your grandparents
6. Happy 97th birthday, my dear brother. You have been a good father to me and many others. As we gather to celebrate you today, may this not be the last. I love you.
7. Your life is a huge blessing to us all. You’re so priceless, and it will be a sin not to celebrate you on your 97th birthday. Happy birthday, my brother.
8. The day we’ve all been waiting for is here! Roll the carpet for my lovely brother. This is the first of its kind in our family, so we must celebrate in a grand style. Happy 97th birthday, my brother.
9. I know you have been waiting for this special day. Now, it’s time to celebrate your 97th birthday the exact way you’ve always wanted it. May God continue to bless you and grant you a longer life. Happy birthday, my brother.
10. Happy 97th birthday to my brother; a disciplinarian and no-nonsense person. You’re hard, but I learn from you a lot. Thank you for the days of rigorous training. God bless you more.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 97 Years Old Friend
Friends are an important part of our lives. Remind your friend about how important she/he is to you on their 97th birthday with these prayer messages.
11. May God grant you more years on earth so that we may celebrate many more birthdays with you. Have a sweet and memorable birthday party, my friend.
12. Hello sexy grandma and great-grandma. You’re still as stunning as ever. I thank God for this fulfilled life of yours. You’ve always lived your life purposefully; always touching lives. God continue to keep you for us. 97 is sure the new gold. Enjoy.
13. May your special day be filled with love, peace, and happiness. And I pray God grants you many more years to spend with us. Happy 97th birthday, my friend.
14. Though I really can’t see again, I can still call and text you, my friend. You hold a very dear place in my life. Thank you for all these years of a beautiful friendship with you. I love you, and happy 97th.
15. As you mark your 97th birthday with your family and well-wishers today, may God in His infinite mercy grant you peace of mind and a life full of bliss. Happy birthday, darling.
97th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Aunt/Uncle
Have an angel in your uncle/aunty? These messages are so perfect for their 97th birthday celebration.
16. May true happiness be yours on this great day of your life, and may it accompany your life for all of your remaining days in this world. Happy 97th birthday, uncle.
17. I’m so grateful to have you in my life because you are the best aunt anyone could ever ask for. Still very beautiful at this age. May your world be filled with sunshine and your body with good health and strength. Have a happy birthday.
18. I thank God for your life, auntie. Who would have thought that you’d reach old age, with everything that happened in your life? We thank the merciful God for showing you mercy. I pray that perfect healing bestowed upon you. Happy 97th, ma.
19. To age gracefully is one of life’s greatest privileges, and I’m so glad you have been blessed with such an amazing privilege. Happy 97th birthday, my uncle. It is my prayer that you live longer than this. Amen.
20. Life has really dealt with you, aunt. I never knew I would stand here today celebrating your special day with you, but God’s thoughts are different from ours. Congratulations to you on your 97th year in life.
97th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Sister-In-Law/Brother-In-Law
Make your sister-in-law/brother-in-law’s 97th birthday sweet and memorable with these beautiful messages.
Read also: Emotional things to write on your parents’ birthday card
21. You’re my brother-in-law, but you stand in as a father to my sister. Your labour of love for our family will never go in vain. Thank you for being a very good man till old age. Happy 97th birthday, sir.
22. Thank you for inspiring me to be and do more. You really don’t know how much you’ve impacted my life, over the years. You will never know sorrow in your old age. May you become more healthy and happy. Happy 97th birthday to you, sir.
23. You’re my sister-in-law, but you always correct me, at any time I go wrong. Ain’t you a sweetheart? Even at old age, your heart is still very pure. You’re still meek as ever. Thank you for all you do for us. Happy 97th birthday to the best sister-in-law.
24. Thank you for bringing out the hidden talents in me. You’re my source of inspiration. May God bless you with true happiness, health and strengthen you all the days of your remaining years. I’m so happy for you. Happy 97th, sister.
25. You have always loved me, even before I got married to your brother. You care for everyone effortlessly, you do not find it hard to lend a hand. I learnt, and still learning from you, ma. Thank God for the beautiful gift of you to us. May God keep strengthening you. Happy beautiful birthday, sister-in-law.
97th Birthday Prayer Messages for Dad/Mom
These 97th birthday prayers will make your parents feel loved and want to have and care for you again, from the scratch.
26. Happy 97th birthday, dad. Thank you for the beautiful qualities that you’ve instilled in us. You’re a great dad, and it’s my prayer that you never bury any of us. I love you.
27. Look how gorgeous and ravishing you are at 97. I can’t believe my eyes. Thank you for living an exemplary life. Thank you for choosing the best dad for us. Thank God for blessing us with your life this long. You will continue to matter to us and God. Happy birthday, mom.
28. Happy 97th birthday, mom. Thank you so much for raising us well. Thank you for being our rock and pillar of strength and encouragement. You have really done well.
29. My daddy. You were and still my greatest blessing. When others complained about their fathers, I simply thank God for giving me the best. Without you, where would I be? Thank you for caring so much for the girl child. Happy 97th birthday to you.
30. Happy 97th birthday to my sweet mother. Mom, you’ve really tried. You raised all six of us without no help from anyone. You’re a hero, mom. I pray to God every day for the kind of strength you have. You will never mourn over any of us. Countdown to 100!!!!
97th Birthday Prayer Messages for Grand Dad/Mom
As old as your grandparents are, watch them cry like babies after receiving one of these prayers.
See also: powerful ways to restore peace into your parents’ marriage
31. Even as old as you are, you still show up whenever anything needs attention in the family. You tell us to love and be close to one another. You’re such a wisdom-filled elderly man. May you live longer for us. Happy 97th birthday, grandpa.
32. Happy 97th birthday, sweet grandma. You’re a beauty to behold, even at 97. Thank you for being so considerate and selfless towards me. You have my love forever. I love you.
33. I want to take your birthday as an opportunity to acknowledge your love and appreciate your contribution to the family’s closeness. I wish you full happiness and joy forevermore. Happy 97th birthday to you, grandma.
34. Thank you for showing me that there are no limits to what a woman can become. Your life is such a great example to us all. I wish God grants all your heart’s desires. Happy 97th birthday, grandma.
35. You’re the only pillar that makes us stand in this family. We rest on you joyfully, and you accommodate us with all our excesses. You’re the best grandpa there is. Thank you for standing solidly behind us. Happy 97th birthday to you, grandpa.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 97 Years Old Father-In-Law/Mother-In-Law
Watch as your parents-in-law shower you with praises and more prayers after reading your prayers to them on their 97th birthday.
Read also: How to leave your grandparents overwhelmed with love on their birthday
36. As you celebrate this beautiful age of yours, I pray for divine health and strength, so you can continue to touch lives positively as you’ve always done. Happy 97th birthday, mummy.
37. You possess all the qualities of a good mother, and you deliver your role diligently and effortlessly. I wish I grow to become a highly respected mother-in-law like you. Happy 97th birthday, ma.
38. Dear father-in-law, I thank you for all the knowledge that I gather from you as a father. You have all the wonderful qualities of a family man, and I have always admired that. I’m a good father because of how carefully I follow your footsteps. Thank you for being a great example. Happy 97th birthday, sir.
39. Dear mother-in-law, thank you for always looking out for your grandchildren. They tell me how much they enjoy, whenever they are with you. May God strengthen you to do more for them. Happy birthday to you, ma.
40. On this great day of your life, I pray that the good Lord will preserve your life and always keep you safe from danger. Happy 97th birthday to my father-in-law. We all love you.
Opening Prayers for 97th Birthday Party
Birthday celebrations are incomplete without prayers to open the event. Here are powerful opening prayers for 97th birthday party.
See this: How to make your husband go emotional on his birthday
41. This is certainly a wonderful day as we’re here to celebrate one of our mothers. Lord, we pray that she reaps all she has sown in good condition. She shall not die a painful death. Restore all she has lost to her. Amen.
42. Today marks the 97th year the celebrant was born into this sinful world. Lord, we thank You for a firm life in You. We thank You for every single one of her family. Our prayer is that You make her happy till the end of her days. Amen.
43. On this outstanding day, I thank You for the life of our priceless father, grandfather and great grandfather. We thank You for making him see the light of each day. We pray that You continue to renew his strength and give him inner peace. Amen.
44. As we are gathered here to celebrate the 97th birthday of our beloved uncle, father, grandfather, Lord we pray that we reach this age and beyond. The celebrant will keep enjoying Your grace. You will never get tired of him. Amen.
45. We thank God for making all the family and friends of the celebrant gather with him on his birthday. We thank You for this gathering is of joy and not sadness. Lord, we pray that this kind of celebration shall be permanent in this family. May the celebrant never bury any of his loved ones. Amen.
46. In Jesus name, Lord we thank You for the beautiful years bestowed upon our mother. We thank You for years of divine enjoyment. Lord, we pray that this 97th birthday will not be the end for her, by Your grace. Amen.
47. Thank you Lord for giving the celebrant this beautiful life to be able to share with everyone. We thank every life present here today, and we pray that we shall all enjoy our old age. He has always been a good example to us all, may he continue to be. Amen.
48. Father in Jesus name, our dear Heavenly Father, we thank You for making this gathering possible for us all. We thank You for our mother’s life. We thank You for sparing and keeping her, till this moment. It’s our prayer that she continues to enjoy more under the umbrella of Your grace. Amen.
49. Lord we thank You for the life of each and every one of us. We thank You for granting us an accident-free journey down here. Lord, we pray that we return home complete, in Jesus name. May the celebrant have causes to laugh throughout her life. Amen.
50. We bless the food, drinks, small chops, and whatever we are going to eat and do here today, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Thank you for taking it upon yourself to search for birthday prayers for your elderly. I hope you got served well by these happy 97th birthday prayers for 97 years birthday. Please, pass the prayers on. Thank you.