Birthdays are days of happiness, joy, and gladness for everyone irrespective of the age. Sometimes, when one has gotten to a certain age range of 85 – 100, birthdays are no longer what it seems to be for every other person, it becomes a day to remember the good, bad, happy, sad and beautiful days that was spent with friends and loved ones. It is no longer the celebration of their birth, it becomes the celebration of their life.
Therefore, you need to know how to make a special birthday celebration for someone clocking 95 because, as I said, it is not about the celebration of that day, but mostly about the celebration of their life.
Praying for them irrespective of their health condition, age and location is a very wise thing to do because prayer is a way of getting them all that your heart desires and how you want their old age to be.
You need not go far looking for birthday prayers for that person clocking 95, I have here with me, heartfelt 95th birthday prayers for sister, brother, dad, granddad/mum, cousin, friend, father in law/ mother in law.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 95 Years Old Sister
Your sister deserves to be celebrated irrespective of her age and condition. Celebrate your aged sister with these birthday prayer messages for 95 years old sister.
Please see: Things you should never say to your aged sister after she clocked 80 years.
1. The joy of everyone is to have an old age of grace and strength, glory be to God for keeping you this far, you are a beauty even at 95 and your strength is still like that of an old. Thanks for being the best sister all through the years. I pray that you will never experience a better yesterday, your remaining on earth will be filled with sweet memories. Happy 95th, birthday to my sister.
2. 95 years of God’s faithfulness is not a child’s play, every mother prays to grow old and see the fruit of their womb yield good fruits. Not only did yours yield good fruits, but it also yielded one of the best fruits one could ever wish for. I pray that all that makes you happy will not bring you sadness, may your old age continue to challenge others to lay a good example. I love you, my sister.
3. My sister is 95 years old today, she is a legend that laid a good foundation for everyone to follow, following your footsteps brought me into greatness and I value the gift of you in my life. I hope that your 95th birthday brings you so much joy and happiness and may your good legacy not be destroyed. Happy 95th birthday, sister.
4. Happy 95th birthday to the sweetest sibling I have. I know you are growing old but I hope that the Lord grants you so much strength at this time of weakness. I love you, sister. Happy birthday.
5. As you clock 95 years today and all your hairs are now white, May your heart be filled with the pure love of God. Happy birthday dear sister. I love you.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 95 Years Old Brother
Celebrate your brother with these lovely birthday prayer messages for 95 years old brother and help him have a love-filled day.
Please see: How to make your brother have no regrets even after making so many mistakes
6. My brother in whom I am well pleased with is 95 today. His life is a testimony brother because he overcame all of the life challenges and came out better and strong. As you add to your add today, I pray that all that you have continues to bring you happiness, and may you never become a castaway. I love you brother. Happy birthday.
7. Growing up with you was awesome. So many memories of you bring a wide smile to my face. Happy 95th birthday brother. May you never have any course to regret anything in your life and may your days be filled with beautiful smiles.
8. May your feeble knees be strengthened, may your strength be renewed, and may you never regret that you were born into this family. Thank you for being a father and a big brother. Happy 95th birthday, papa.
9. Thinking about you, I saw a more beautiful sunset, you have a beautiful heart, one that anyone will love to have. More reasons it is a beautiful sunset for you. Happy birthday, sir. May your life continue to challenge others into greatness.
10. Someone once said that a life well spent is not a life spent with so much riches, but a life spent imparting so many lives. You have impacted so many lives, and I’m sure every one of them will bless you today. May God bless your darling heart. Happy birthday.
95th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Cousin
Celebrate your 95 years old cousin with these wonderful 95th birthday prayer messages for my cousin.
11. An old man is not the person who lived for over 90 years, an old man is that person who lives over 90 years with wisdom. For me, I will call you a good old man because you are doing well and will forever live a fulfilled life. Happy 95th birthday, papa.
12. Its 95 years of God’s faithfulness over you, papa. As your skin continues to wrinkle, I pray that the lord beautifies your soul with love. I hope that you enjoy your 95th birthday.
13. Mama is 95 years, I appreciate God for keeping you this far, mama. As you clock 95 today and your legs continue to weaken, may God grant your strength to walk, and may he give continue to beautify your heart. I love you, mama. Happy birthday.
14. You have lived well my darling and I’m sure your old age is going to be one filled so much love and beautiful memories. Happy 95th birthday, dear papa.
15. May your remaining days on earth be filled with beautiful memories and may you enjoy it in sound health. Happy birthday, sir.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 95 Years Old Friend
Here are well written birthday prayer messages for 95 years old friend to help celebrate that special friend for a life well spent.
16. 40 years and still counting, you are a great friend indeed and in truth. We’ve survived so much together and still surviving. Happy 95th birthday to you my dear friend. May you continue to grow in wisdom and strength. Enjoy your day, dear.
17.Not only did you grow old, but you also grew in wisdom. As you celebrate your 95th birthday today, it is my heart desire that all that gives you joy not turn to sorrow, may your days be decked with more wisdom and strength. Happy birthday to my childhood friend.
18.Thank you for living your life well and thank you for teaching me how to live life. I appreciate the gift of you in my life. Happy 95th birthday to you. Grace and strength be multiplied unto you.
19.As your eyesight reduces, may God strengthen your heart more, as your skin wrinkles, may you be clothed with grace. Thanks for being an awesome friend all through the years. Happy 95th birthday.
20. No matter how old you can be, your wisdom is second to none. Happy birthday, best friend. May you continue to live in happiness and joy.
95th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Aunt/Uncle
With these 95th birthday prayer messages for my aunt/uncle, you can celebrate your dear aunt/uncle irrespective of their location, health state, or availability.
Please see: What to do when your aged uncle/ aunt start having health issues
21. Big daddy is 95 years old today. Happy 95th birthday, sir. May your days be filled with so much mercy and may you never lose your wonder and essence.
22. Happy birthday to my Aunt. I pray that the eye of the Lord will continue to be upon you. May your future be filled with beautiful memories to hold on to.
23. I celebrate the grace upon you as you clock 95 today, you are a beautiful person with a beautiful personality. May your old age be filled with unlimited love and affection from family and friends. Happy 95th birthday, aunt.
24. Nobody is as sweet as you are, you have a place in my heart that no one else can replace, even at 95, you are still making me proud of you. As you leg weakens, may God grant you the strength to walk. Happy 95th birthday.
25. I know so much today, thanks to you. Thank you for taking your time in grooming me. May God reward your labour of love here on earth and in heaven. Happy 95th birthday.
95th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Sister-In-Law/Brother-In-Law
Please read: how to make you aged sister/brother feel loved irrespective of the location
26. Its a great privilege to celebrate this day with a man filled with so much wisdom and grace. May you continue to be wise even at your old age and may your life continue to radiate God’s glory and power. Happy 95th birthday, Papa.
27. You have imparted much life and I’m glad to be a part of it. Happy birthday sister-In- law. May the Lord grant you more strength this season.
28.Sight for your weary eyes, strength for your weak legs and abundant love in your heart are my wishes for you today as you clock 95 years. Happy birthday, sister.
29. May joy never depart from you even in these times and season, and may the love of God continue to dwell in your heart. Happy birthday, brother.
30. May God grant all your heart desires and give you peace this all the days of your life. Happy birthday, sister.
95th Birthday Prayer Messages for Dad/Mom
Your dad/mom’s 95th birthday would not be complete without these 95th birthday prayer messages for dad/mom. Say these prayers for them and you will be glad you did.
Please see: How to make your dad/mom’s 95th birthday a memorable one.
31. My young man is 95 today, I call him my young man because he is becoming younger by the day. You are the best dad one could ever need and your upbringing has helped me in becoming the best version of myself while growing up. May your days be garnished with strength and love and may you never lack anything good. I love your father. Happy 95th birthday.
32. Even at 95 her hugs still bring so much peace to my heart, mum. She has the magic of making me be at peace when I am with her and I hope she passes magic wand to someone before going to the heavenly realm. Happy 95th birthday, mother. May your tomorrow be better than your today and yesterday. I love you.
33. No better mother, no better friend, and no better confidant other than you, mom. I love you with all that I have and I pray that you will continue to grey with beautiful lovely people like us here. Happy birthday, mother. Grace and peace be multiplied.
34. She sat and watched my infant’s head, gave me life, and made whole. She is 95 today and I want to appreciate God for giving me the best mum on planet earth. Happy 95th birthday, mother. I pray that you age with so much grace, strength, and may you always be happy. Love you always.
35. Father, I adore you more as you grow back into a child, I promise to continue to love and respect you even till your last breathe. These are my prayers for you as you clock 95. happy birthday to my papa.
95th Birthday Prayer Messages for Grand Dad/Mom
Your grandfather or mother might not be able to read some messages on their 95th birthday, but prayers will go a long way in making the day beautiful. Say them these 95th birthday prayer messages for granddad/mom and fill their birthday with an atmosphere of love.
Please read: gifts to give your granddad/mom on their birthday.
36.There is one person whose birthday present I anticipate every year, whose hug I long for and whose counsel brings joy to my heart, and that is my grandfather. It is his 95th birthday today and I pray that God continues to strengthen him, he will live to celebrate many more years on earth. I love you, grandpa. Happy birthday.
37. I was wondering what gift to get for grandma on her 95th birthday, I couldn’t get one except for a big cake, but then I will send my prayers to her. Happy birthday grandma may the Lord continue to watch over you, you will fall sick or die before your time. You’ll live for over 100 years because you look younger every day.
38. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful grandfather like you, you’re awesome in all your ways grandpa. I pray that you will grow more in strength and power to see my kids and groom them the way you groomed me. I love you, grandpa. Happy birthday.
39.Grandpa, I love you so much and I hope that God grants you sound health and sound mind as clock 95years today. Happy 95th birthday, Pa.
40.You are such a wonderful person and I hope that love and peace beyond man’s understanding continue to dwell in your heart and mine. I love you, grandma. Happy 95th birthday.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 95 Years Old Father-In-Law/Mother-In-Law
Please, read: Gifts you should never give 95 years old person
Your father-in-law/mother-in-law is clocking 95 and you worried about the kind of prayers for him/her? Say them these well written birthday prayer messages for 95 years old father-in-law/mother-in-law and help bless their day.
41. Loving him as my dad was the best decision I ever made in my life. For every advice and counsel, he gives turns out the way he said it. I am forever grateful for the gift of him. Happy 95th birthday, dad. I pray that God in heaven rewards your labour of love over us, you will not lose your peace on earth, and may you continue to impact lives as you’ve always done. I love you, father.
42. You are the wisest person I know, mother. You love all your daughters equally not leaving anyone out and you created a strong bond that cannot be broken between us. As you celebrate your 95th birthday today, may your life continues to be a testimony amidst every other woman out there, and may your remaining days on earth be filled with good news. Happy 95th birthday to you mama.
43. Mother, as we all celebrate you today, may the heavens rejoice over your life and may you be bestowed with strength and grace. Happy birthday, mama.
44. May you continue to eat the fruit of your labour in ways you cannot phantom and may God minister strength to your weak body. Happy 95th birthday, papa.
45.Just as your old age is filled with beautiful things, may so much strength and love be added unto it. I love you, mama. Happy birthday, mama.
Opening Prayers for 95th Birthday Party
Are you to take the opening prayer for a birthday party but you don’t know what to say? Worry no more because I have them here well written for that special occasion. Here are the best opening prayers for 95th birthday party.
You need: Things you should never do in a 95 years old birthday party
46. Dear father, we come before you to celebrate our precious mother’s 95th birthday, we know she is a woman full of your grace and mercy. You blessed her with a pure heart and a kind spirit to help others in times of need. Father, we thank you for her life, that of her kids, grand-kids, family, and friends. As we gather here to celebrate her today may you bless every one of our activities and make it forever memorable in my heart. Thank you our father. This we pray in Jesus’s name.
47. We are gathered here today to celebrate the 95th birthday of a rare gem, a grandfather, a father, and a friend. We appreciate you lord for making today a reality and for making us celebrate her in this grand style. Lord, we ask that you bless the celebrant with more love and grace. Bless her family abundantly and make them happy always. For every one of us here, bless us and grant our heart desires. Amen!
48. It’s a blessed day today, the birthday of precious somebody, a friend, mother, grandmother, and sister. She is someone with an awesome personality loved by everybody and our gathering here today is to appreciate you for giving her to us. We pray that you bless her with more strength, make her happy, and bless her soul with more love and happiness.
49. Our father and our Lord, we are gathered here to celebrate the birthday of our aged mother, she is clocking 95 today and we are sure that it is by your will for keeping her to see this day in joy and sound health. Lord as she continues to live on this earth, bless her, keep her and cause your face to shine upon her, make her life testimony, and give her strength even at this age. For everyone today, I pray that you open their heart more to love and then bless them in 10 folds. Thank you, Lord, for answering our prayers, in Jesus name we pray. Amen.
50. Dear God, thank you for the life our friend lived, we are certain that it is you that orchestrated her path and we are convinced that she lived your will. Lord, as she celebrates her birthday today, we pray that you bless her heart with love, and may your strength not depart from her. Grant her strength from her inner man and make her a wonder to behold even at this age. For everyone here today, I pray for your infinite mercies upon them and make a source of happiness for their family. Thanks for answering our prayers.
These 95th birthday prayers can also be used for persons within the age range of 80-100. All you have to do is to change the age and boom, you are good to go. I hope the prayers met your expectations. Please, don’t forget to drop a comment in the comment section. Gracias.