Growing is one thing, but growing gracefully is the most beautiful thing. Nothing beats the joy that comes with growing without health or other critical issues. And this is why turning 80 is such a very big deal and should be celebrated. This is the perfect time to have loved ones around, so the 80 years old doesn’t feel lonely like every other day.
Here are beautiful 80th birthday prayers for 80 years old to appreciate and show love to your eighty years old on their birthday.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 80 Years Old Sister
Here are the perfect 80th birthday prayer messages to make your eighty years old sister leap for joy.
1. I pray that this birthday be filled with lots of love and happiness. May your life be filled with love, light, hope and everything beautiful. Happy 80th birthday, my sister.
2. Turning 80 is such a great milestone. I wish you nothing but peace and love from everyone that matters to you. God bless you every day. Happy birthday to you.
3. My beautiful sister is now 80 years. Wow! Time flies. I can still remember when you take me to school. Thank you for everything you’ve done to make my life better. Happy birthday, my dear sister.
4. Even though you didn’t need to do everything you did back then, you still did. Thank you for outdoing yourself when it comes to my matter. You still have my back like never before. You’re such a wonderful sister. May God keep strengthening you. Happy 80th birthday.
5. On your special day, I wish you more amazing years to come. I hope this coming year fills up your heart with joy and blessings. May your path be guided, always. Happy 80th birthday, my sister.
6. May God continue to bless you, guide you, and strengthen your life. I hope your birthday is as fantastic as you are. Happy beautiful 80th birthday, my sister.
7. Dear sister, I feel so lucky to call you my sister, friend, mother. I hope your birthday is as beautiful and special as you are. May everything good come to you, this day. Thanks for being everything to me. Happy birthday at 80.
8. As you celebrate this great milestone, I want to wish you all the love and happiness in the world, because you deserve everything and more. Happy 80th birthday, my sister.
9. I am so grateful to God for using you to change my life. I wish you the very best on your birthday, my sister. I love you, angel. Enjoy your 80th birthday.
10. Happy birthday, my very wonderful and amazing sister. I thank God for the gift of you. If not for you, my childhood days would have been sad. Thank you for everything. 80 is the least you’d ever be.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 80 Years Old Brother
These beautiful happy birthday prayers will help your 80 years old brother have a great birthday celebration.
You might also want to check: Most beautiful birthday gift ideas for your brother
11. Life wouldn’t have been easy without you, my brother. I thank God for giving me a strong man like you. No matter how old you are, may you never weep over your children and grandchildren. Thank you for the sacrifices you made. Happy 80th birthday, my brother.
12. Turning 80 is no beans at all. Sometimes, I wonder where you draw your strength from. You’re still very active and healthy at 80. We all thank God for your life, my brother. Here is wishing you a very happy birthday at 80.
13. 80 with your wife, children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. What more could you ask for? This is what I call fulfilment. You have lived a fulfilled life that we are so proud of. Thank God for you. Happy 80th birthday, my brother.
14. Thank you for showing us your siblings, the way of the Lord. You’ve been a great example over the years. No one would have done it better than you. Happy 80th birthday, my lovely brother.
15. Thank you for filling the space of both parents. You single-handedly raised us your siblings. Thank God we made you proud. We are all coming to celebrate this great day with you. Have a fabulous birthday at 80, sir.
16. Happy birthday to my ever-charming brother. Your smile still looks beautiful at 80. You’re still a handsome boy at 80. Thank God for the strength he bestows on you. You shall never have a better yesterday.
17. Birthdays come and go, but you, my brother will always remain a very great part of my life. Thank you for your struggle those times. That kept me going. Happy 80th birthday, my brother.
18. Thank you for filling the space of a father. You have always made me happy, and I can’t thank God enough for the gift of a wonderful brother. I will always love you, even when your teeth are gone. Happy 80th birthday, my handsome brother.
19. Happy 80th birthday to my wonderful brother. Thank you for giving me your heart, and for being my confidant since we were little. God bless you for all you did. Enjoy your day, sir.
20. Thank you for opening the door of your house, when my husband chased me out of our house. Thank you for standing up for me, no matter how worse the situation got, back then. I will never forget all you did for me. Happy birthday, my brother. You’re still very handsome at 80.
80th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Cousin
Need a beautiful happy birthday prayer to warm your cousin’s heart on his/her 80th birthday? Try these.
21. Happy 80th birthday, dear cousin. You’ve been a very great part of my life. Thank you for all those beautiful memories. God bless you. Amen.
22. You are more than just a cousin to me. We have been best buddies since we were little. Thank God for His grace upon our lives. It’s such a great thing to be celebrating you at 80. Happy birthday to you.
23. Happy 80th birthday to my sweet cousin. You have been all shades of wonderful. May you continue to grey and age gracefully. Enjoy the celebration of your life.
24. Sending a heartwarming wish to my precious cousin, on her birthday. Thank you for teaching me how to be truthful, regardless of the circumstances. You have done a lot for me. Happy birthday at 80.
25. Having you in my life has certainly been a source of joy and happiness to me. You’re my favourite person in the world, and I wish you continued peace and love all around. Happy 80th birthday to you.
26. Thank you for not only being my cousin, but a brother I can count on. You’ve proven yourself to be the best cousin in the whole wide world. You still have my back like never before. Thank you for not changing, despite your age. Happy 80th birthday to you.
27. Dear cousin, I hope you truly do have a great birthday celebration, today. I also want you to know that I do love you, and appreciate everything you’ve done for me and my family. Thank you for standing with me, despite disappointing you a couple of times. Happy 80th birthday to you.
28. If only I can have the power to make you live forever, it would have been great. Not to worry, 80 is such a milestone. As we’re thanking God for your life, may you not be closer to your grave. I love you so much. Happy birthday, my favourite cousin.
29. I do not care how much time has passed between us, I always feel that we’re growing old together. Happy 80th birthday to my favourite person in the world.
30. I definitely would have missed out on a lot of things if I hadn’t grown up with you. You have always had such an amazing personality. Here’s wishing you more than 80 years on earth. Happy 80th birthday to you.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 80 Years Old Friend
Just in case you’re one of those people who have true friends but don’t know how to appreciate them, sending them these happy birthday prayer messages on their 80th birthday is a good way to appreciate your friend.
See Also: How to plan a big surprise party for your friend’s birthday from start to finish
31. I was so happy to hear that you will be celebrating your life at 80. Oh, what a beautiful thing it is. I wish you peace all around, as you clock this milestone. God bless you.
32. Having you as my friend, since we were so little is a great privilege to me. You truly are a rare gem. Here’s wishing you, my friend, a great day filled with your loved ones around. Happy 80th birthday.
33. Looking back at how we both started life together, I can boldly say our hopes and dreams came true. Thank God for your life at 80. May all continue to be good and all come true on this very special day. I love you.
34. The world is more beautiful because of you, my very beautiful girlfriend. We’ve shared so much with each other, ever since we started this friendship in school, back then. You already know how much I love and appreciate you. Happy 80th birthday to you and best wishes always.
35. Who says you can’t glow at 80? I’m so proud of how far you’ve come, my friend. Your strength challenges me and makes me hope for the best. I hope you know that even though you’re 80, you’re just starting life. Happy birthday, my friend.
36. Now, we’re old. We’ve seen our children and their children, if God tarries, we will not bury any of them. As you clock 80 today, my prayer is that you keep enjoying peace and good health. Happy birthday, friend.
37. You’ve always been there to listen to and support me since we were young. I may not tell you always, but I am so lucky to have you. May this day bring a lot of smiles and happiness to you, my friend. Happy birthday to you.
38. Happy birthday to my friend, sexy grandma at 80. You look so ravishing, my darling friend. I hope you know how beautiful you still are. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
39. You have been there for me, like forever. Always looking out for me. A friend like you deserves all the wonderful things in life, not only today but every day. Thank you for all of those days. Wishing you a happy birthday at 80.
40. It seems hard to believe that we’ve been together for so many years. We’ve seen and experienced it all; the good, bad and ugly. You made me know that good friends are worth holding onto. Thank you for holding my hand each day. Happy 80th birthday, my friend.
80th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Aunt/Uncle
Has your aunt or uncle been a good part of your life? Then, these 80th birthday prayer messages are what you need to appreciate their kindness on their 80th birthday.
41. Happy 80th birthday, Aunty. May God bless you with many more years in love, happiness and everything good. I love you, Aunty.
42. Hello Uncle. It’s your birthday, and so I want to celebrate you. You have been such a great pillar of strength and courage for us. Thank you for being selfless to us. May God bless you always. Happy 80th birthday to you.
43. 80 years of God’s faithfulness is such a big deal. You pulled that up, and I’m so proud of you. Despite all the knockouts, you stood strong. You will continue to be a motivation to us all. I’m so glad to be celebrating your life at 80.
44. Happy 80th birthday to my beloved uncle. Thank you for taking my responsibility as yours. You accepted me when I had no one. You will forever be my hero. God bless you.
45. Yaaay!!! My lovely aunt is 80 years old today. Despite all your illnesses, you made it. Despite all the knockouts from people that are close to you, you still made it. Who did this? Only God can. Thank God for your life, ma. May all your testimonies remain permanent. Happy birthday, Aunt.
46. Happy beautiful 80th birthday to my beloved uncle. Thank you for receiving those bullets for us. Thank you for taking us as your own. May God keep relieving you of every stress. Happy birthday, again.
47. Thank you for playing the roles of an aunt and a mother. I sometimes think of where you got the strength from. You’re such a superwoman. Happy 80th birthday to you.
48. I wonder why uncles don’t get enough accolades, though. I have the best of uncles. Thank you for playing the role of a father. Your labour of love will never go in vain. Happy 80th birthday, uncle.
49. Happy birthday to my uncle and aunt at 80. I love you guys so much because I draw my strength from you. Thank you for always supporting and motivating me. 80 is the new gold.
50. Happy 80th birthday to my, wonderful aunt. You’re 80, but you look 16. That’s an evidence of God’s grace. Keep ageing gracefully. Enjoy.
80th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Sister-In-Law/Brother-In-Law
Lucky to have a good sister-in-law or brother-in-law? These beautiful 80th birthday prayer messages will definitely sweep them off their feet.
See Also: How to make your husband go all emotional on his birthday, no matter how unemotional he is
51. Happy 80th birthday to my humble brother-in-law. Thank you for the contributions towards the betterment of our family. We love you, sir.
52. Hurray!!! My brother-in-law is 80 today. I thank God for His faithfulness over your life and family. As a family, we draw so much strength from you. Thank you for never disappointing. Happy birthday, sir.
53. My beautiful sister-in-law is 80 and still very beautiful and agile. I appreciate God over your life ma’am. My prayer is that God continues to give you good health. Happy birthday, ma.
54. Happy beautiful 80th birthday to my beautiful sister-in-law. Continue to age like fine wine. I love you so much, ma.
55. Whoever clocks 80 has seen the good, bad and ugly. Thank God for your strength and courage. You’re a great woman. Happy 80th to my super sister-in-law.
56. Happy 80th birthday, sister. Thank you for everything you do. Even at 80, you still possess so much positivity. Thank you for always assuring me that tomorrow will be better. I appreciate you.
57. I wish I can still be this handsome and cool at 80. Thank you, uncle, for taking care of my wife before I met her. May God continue to make you age well. Happy 80th birthday to you.
58. Happy birthday to you, our dear brother. Thank you for calling me to order, every time. You’re not just my brother-in-law, but my blood. Thank you for all you do, sir. Enjoy your ride to 80.
59. Birthdays come once in a year, and so you deserve to be celebrated more each year. This year, we’re going all out, because 80 is such a big deal. Happy 80th birthday, sir.
60. Happy birthday to my precious sister-in-law. Thank you for being a very good example for my wife. You’re the best ma.
80th Birthday Prayer Messages for Dad/Mom
Do your parent(s) deserve the best on their big day? These happy 80th birthday prayer messages are just perfect to celebrate them at 80.
61. Oh my mother. You gave me more than I asked. You gave me life and hope. You gave me all the beautiful things of life, with God on your side. You’re truly an again, and the celebration of your life is what we are having today. Happy 80th birthday, Mama.
62. Thank you for always holding it down for me and my siblings. You made life beautiful for all of us. Whatever we do for you is very little, compared to what you’re worth. We will keep making you happy. Happy 80th birthday, mum.
63. Thank you for being such an angel at 80. You smile makes me very happy. It reminds me of how selfless you’ve always been. I will keep working hard to make you not lose those smiles. Happy 80th birthday, dad. Keep making in God’s grace.
64. No matter how old you get, I don’t want to see you die. I just feel like you should live forever, because angels live forever, and you are one. Happy birthday, mummy. Your life begins at 80.
65. Happy birthday to my mother who sat and watched my infant head. You’re worth more than whatever you’re enjoying now. I can’t wait to do more, and that’s why you’re not dying anytime soon.
66. Mama, you’ve been a very strong and courageous beautiful woman. We’ve watched you fight our battles tirelessly, and you keep getting stronger. Thank you for all you did for us. Happy 80th birthday, mum.
67. I don’t ever want you to think that you stress me, by packing up your faeces every time. This is the least I’d ever do for you, cos you deserve more. I wish you get better very soon. Happy 80th birthday, my father.
68. You are still very beautiful as always. You’re still very kind, loving, giving, and caring. Thank you for teaching us morals and values. God keeps blessing you, mum. Have a fabulous 80th birthday.
69. Turning 80 is a very great and massive one, that’s why we’re throwing the biggest party in town, to celebrate a very rare gem. It’s your birthday, mum. Enjoy!
70. Happy birthday, dad. No matter how old you get, you will continue to inspire me. I thank God for your fulfilled life. May God continue to keep you for us. 80 is a beautiful number!
80th Birthday Prayer Messages for Grand Dad/Mom
Are you one of the lucky ones with Grandmas and Grandpas? Then, why not use these beautiful 80th birthday prayer messages to celebrate these beautiful creatures.
Read Also: Best birthday treat for grandparents
71. Happy 80th birthday, Grandma. Thank you for giving us the best mum in the world. She’s by far the best of all mothers. God bless you for us.
72. Ever since our parents passed on, you have been here and there. You’ve never taken a rest on our matter. Grandma, we love and appreciate all you’ve done for us, and we will continue to make you proud. Happy 80th birthday, Granny.
73. My sweet grandpa, always happy and jovial; a disciplinarian at the same time. Thank you for scolding us when we go wrong. We understand that you do everything out of love. Happy 80th birthday to you.
74. Happy birthday, my lovely Grandma. Thank you for teaching us everything we know today. May God continue to strengthen you for us. We love you.
75. Hello grandma, thank you for giving us the best woman to look up to. A very strong woman and a force to reckon with. May God keep blessing you all the days of your beautiful life. Looking forward to celebrating you at 100!
76. Happy 80th birthday to the most handsome grandpa in the world. Thank you for the days of rigorous lessons and corrections. Thank you for the Bible teachings as well. I love you so much.
77. You’re so full of love and life. I love how you embrace everyone, not minding their backgrounds or ethnicity. You’re so real and wise too. Thank you for teaching us all we know today. Have a lovely 80th.
78. Happy 80th birthday to the beautiful woman who birthed my mother. Thank you for giving me such an angel; this got to show that you are an angel. I’ll keep making you happy. Enjoy your day.
79. It’s your day, Grandma. As your greatest blessing, we’re surrounding you today. We are very proud of how you live your life. We learn great lessons from you every day. Thank you for being a great example for us. Happy 80th birthday to you.
80. You’re still very strong and handsome, even at 80. I’m so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for giving me a responsible man for a father. I love you, grandpa. Happy 80th, once again.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 80 Years Old Father-In-Law/Mother-In-Law
Lucky to have a mother-in-law or father-in-law as old as 80? These 80th birthday prayer messages are just perfect to celebrate their lives.
81. Happy 80th birthday, mummy. Thank you for taking me, not only as your daughter-in-law but as your own. With love from me and your grandchildren. We love you.
82. Thank you, mummy, for giving me such an amazing and God-fearing man as a husband. I will never stop appreciating you. May God continue to keep you for us. Happy 80th birthday, mummy.
83. You’re not just my mother-in-law, but my mother. Thank you for all you do for me. Thank you for guiding me through this institution called marriage. You’re the best, ma. Happy 80th birthday to you.
84. Happy 80th birthday to my father-in-law, my husband’s father, and my children’s grandfather. May God keep stretching his love and kindness towards you. We all love you, sir.
85. Age is just a number, if not, you wouldn’t be as strong and agile as this anymore. I thank God for giving you strength and agility. Thank God for allowing you to age gracefully. Happy birthday, Grandpa.
86. Parents-in-law are priceless jewels, and should be treated as such. That’s why I will continue to take care of you, grandma. Happy birthday to my beautiful mother-in-law at 80. God bless you with more glorious years, ma.
87. I wish you a happy 80th birthday, my beautiful mother-in-law. To know you is to love you. Thank you for being so selfless towards me. May God keep keeping you. I love you, ma.
88. Haven’t found or heard of a father-in-law so nice and accommodating as you, sir. Thank you for giving me your daughter. I appreciate all your kind gestures towards my family and I. Happy 80th birthday, sir.
89. Happy 80th birthday to the most loving and caring mother of all mothers-in-law; my husband’s mother. I bless the day you accepted me into your family. Thank you for teaching me how to go about every thing marital. I love you.
90. Happy 80th birthday to you, my father-in-law. Thank you for being the rock behind our family. I celebrate you always, sir.
80th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Boss
Do you have one of the very few good bosses? You will be very proud of yourself after celebrating him or her with this happy 80th birthday prayer messages.
Read also: Beautiful ways to wish your boss a happy birthday
91. Even when you were in service, you never acted like a boss. Your leadership trait is what I admired most about you, and that has helped me over the years. Thank you for showing me the way. Happy 80th birthday to you.
92. Happy 80th birthday to my boss. God bless you for grooming me into the respected man I am today. Thank you for everything, sir. I love you.
93. Hurray!!! My boss is 80. On your birthday, I want to thank you for calling me to order, all those times. I never knew you were moulding me into someone greater and better. Now I know, I can’t stop thanking you. Happy birthday, ma.
94. Happy 80th birthday, my boss. Thank you for teaching me what it takes to set up an establishment and the important things to know. May your children never run out of happiness. Enjoy your day, ma.
95. Worked with you for over ten years, and I can boldly say that you’re the best boss anyone could ever have. You have a way of instilling knowledge and discipline into your workers, and this has made me stand out. Thank you, for this and more, my boss. Happy 80th birthday to you.
96. Happy birthday at 80, my boss. I bless the day you gave me that appointment letter. Though you’re retired, all you taught me are never going to retire. Thank you for standing for the truth, always. It will always be a pleasure to have worked with you. God bless you, sir.
97. Happy 80th birthday to the most outstanding boss ever. Your life has been a source of encouragement and support to me. I learnt a lot from you, sir. Thank you for making this possible.
98. People complain a lot about female employers, but yours is an exemption. You possess a lot of positivity and possibilities. You’re a river of knowledge, as well. Thank you for the beautiful years of working for you. Happy 80th birthday, ma.
99. Happy 80th birthday to the most humble and accommodating boss ever. May God’s grace never depart from you and your family. Amen.
100. Happy 80th birthday, boss. Thank you for making me a force to reckon with. I will never take your labour of love for granted. I love you, sir.
Thank you for going through the happy 80th birthday prayers for 80 years birthday celebration. I hope you’re very satisfied with everything I have on here. Please, do well to share across all social media platforms. Thank you.