A boss leads and at the same time serves those under his leadership. Some bosses can be strict while some can be calm. A non-bossy boss is rare to find. Working for such a person is a privilege. Therefore, you need to let him/her know you appreciate his/her leadership. No matter how cool and calm your boss is, they must be respected at all times.
So, you need to carefully select your words and make sure that even with their nice, friendly and kind attitudes, they are still respected and honoured any day, anytime. And on special occasions like their birthday, you have to make them feel loved. One of the ways to do that is to bless them with powerful birthday prayers.
If you want to make your boss feel his leadership is appreciated by you and other colleagues on his birthday, then, these birthday prayers for boss are for you.
Grab these sweet and powerful birthday prayers for your wonderful boss.
Whether you so much cherish your boss or you’re doing things to fulfil all righteous, it’s important that you send him or her some birthday wishes – and here are the birthday prayers to send to your boss on his/her birthday.
Long Happy Birthday Prayers for My Boss
1. Peace like a river, wealth as endless as the sea, love as big as the world, health as strong as a bullet, life as long as the distance between the earth and skies and wisdom as huge as that of Solomon’s These are my prayers for you on your birthday boss. Enjoy the goodness that comes with this day. Happy birthday celebration, Sir.
2. To a non-bossy boss, whose heart is pure, true and warmth to all employers. As you celebrate your birthday today, I pray for longevity of life, an abundance of blessings, uncountable grace, extraordinary protection and favours upon favours. Happy birthday, boss.
3. You are a special person whose birthday I can never forget or overlooked. You taught me love and patience as a leader and a mentor. May the rest of your days be the best of your days on the earth. May you continue to live a peaceful and blessed. Have a great day, Boss.
4. As you celebrate your day Ma, may your glory brighten like that of the sun, your life sparkles like the stars, may you continue to shine like the moon. God’s glory will radiate around you and your family. A glorious birthday is what I want for you. Enjoy it, boss.
5. Your selflessness as a boss is surprising, your love to all is amazing. As you celebrate another 365 days of your life, you will receive every good thing of life. You will never experience sorrow. May all that you touch turns to gold. Happy birthday, Sir.
6. Working for you, I’ve come to understand that your agility makes the work of the team effective and efficient. Thank you for being a wonderful boss. On your birthday, I wish you nothing but the best. Have a blessed birthday, Sir.
7. Life has been beautiful for you and you’ve extended it to our lives. A great and unique boss you are. You are incomparable. As you add plus one to your sweet years, may it be the best birthday ever. Happy joyous birthday, Sir.
8. You’re a boss that serves her servants, listens to their complaint, never stop to appreciate and compensate their hard work and always ensuring their happiness come first. As you celebrate your birthday, may you always feel happiness around you. Happy birthday, Ma’am.
9. A heroic happy birthday to a boss who doesn’t boo his employees, rather leads and serves. At the same time, your efficiency strengthens the teamwork, your manner of corrections is love-filled. May you be blessed beyond measure and be satisfied with a long life. Happy birthday celebration, boss.
10. A happy birthday to the Best of Senior Staff whose leadership has been top-notch. As you have been placed on the top, you shall never diminish. You shall continue to grow in wisdom, knowledge and understanding. May you not decrease in wealth and health. Enjoy your birthday, Sir.
Also read: How can I wish my boss happy birthday?
11. Not wishing you a happy birthday is like not completing an important task. You have been my mentor socially, physically and emotionally. You’re a great inspiration to me, other staff and this generation. May you never expire in people’s faces. May you be honoured for the rest of your beautiful days. Happy birthday, boss.
12. Everyone sees a boss, I see a mentor, motivator and one who inspires me to be the best. You make working with you so easy and fun. On your special day, may difficulties stay far away from you and yours. Continue to be a blessing to us and those around you. Have a fabulous birthday celebration, Ma.
13. The driver of a team is the boss. He controls the journey of the team, serves as a servant by protecting every member of the team. These you have done diligently Sir. On your birthday, I pray that you shall never be disappointed and will not hit the rock of obstruction. Happy Birthday, Boss.
14. It is a great privilege to work under your leadership. Your aim at bringing out the best in me is amazing. A good mentor you are. May you never get tired of doing good. Happy birthday, Sir.
15. May you new age usher in, the beginning of good tidings, blessings, greatness and God’s grace. Thank you for being a great boss. Thank you for always bringing out the best version of ourselves. Thank you for always, sir. Have a fantastic birthday celebration, boss.
Also read: Why you must not send a happy birthday message to your boss?
16. A good leader sees ability in disability, good in a bad situation, strength in other’s weaknesses. One who commits to being selfless instead of being selfish. That’s who you are. For your birthday, I wish you continuous growth from glory to glory. Have a glorious birthday, boss.
17. You are the first aid to any problem the company encounter.
You find solutions and not find who to blame. Your kind of human is rare. On your special day, may you be the first to receive God’s blessings, favour and protection. Long life with abundance of wealth. Happy birthday, Boss.
18. Hurray! It’s another new age for you, sir. A wonderful and blessed boss you have been. You make working for you stress-free and the working environment is peaceful and filled with love. May you continue to feel God’s presence for the rest of your days. Happiest Birthday, boss.
19. Birthdays are not all about cakes and gifts but also to reminisce on one’s good works. You are a light to the company and we love and admire your hard work. May you continue to shine and may His protection never depart from you. Have a joyous birthday, our amiable boss.
20. Sir, you are made unique. Your selflessness, generosity, kindness and loving attitude is second to none. How you solve difficult issues still marvel me. May He solve all the issues of your life. You are the best thing that has happened to the company. Happy birthday, boss.
Short Happy Birthday Prayers for Your Boss
Your admirable boss desires the best on his/her day. Make any of these “short but awesome birthday prayers for your male or female boss” a complement of all other extra-special surprises you have for him/her.
Also read: Why you should pray for your boss on his birthday
21. As you celebrate another year today sir, may you continue to be the head and never go down. Happy birthday, Boss.
22. The wisdom, knowledge and sound health to continue leading the team and living a good life are yours as you celebrate your special day. Happy birthday, Sir.
23. You’re not just a blessing to your family but we, your employees are blessed to have you as our boss. Happy birthday, madam, continue to grow in wealth.
24. As you celebrate a special day today boss, may you begin to receive a special grace, divine favour and God’s blessings. Have a great celebration day, Sir.
25. For being a great boss, may you be taken to greater heights. Happy birthday, Sir.
26. On your birthday sir, I pray that your success story this year will be more than the previous year. Enjoy your special birthday Ma.
27. Many of us are successful because we have a wonderful boss like you. You will continue to be a. Inspiration to the world at large. Have an amazing birthday, boss.
28. For making the working environment interesting and peaceful for the staff, may you experience peace and love as you celebrate your birthday. Happy birthday, best boss.
29. I look forward to each working days because you make it interesting and fun. May each day of your life be filled with love and fun. Happy birthday, Ma.
30. Today, you celebrate your birthday, but today, we celebrate the woman you’ve become. Thank you for being a good mentor to us. Happy birthday, Ma.
31. I’m so delighted to be celebrating your birthday with you and not only working under you. Your kind is rare and you always stand out wherever you go. Have fun boss.
32. As you add a year to your beautiful years, I pray that we not only work together for a long time, but you live longer and never stop to prosper. Happy birthday, Boss.
33. Joining the other staff, I wish you a joyous birthday and pray the prosperity will never leave your abode. Enjoy your day, Sir.
34. To a man who never sees his staff as employers but rather sees them as friends, loves them and cherishes their opinions. As you are witnessing another year of coming to this world, may God’s love radiate around you. Happy birthday, Sir.
Also read: The best birthday messages to a female boss?
35. You make us count- our opinions and our works. May you count before God. Happy birthday, Boss.
36. Many of us owe our success to your daily motivation and extreme patience. On your birthday, I pray for continuous success. Have fun boss lady.
37. For the rest of your days Madam, I wish you nothing but the best as you celebrate your birthday. Have a fantastic birthday celebration, Ma.
38. You’ve not only been a mentor to us at workplace but also in our individual lives. May heaven perfect all that concerns you. Happy birthday, Boss.
39. Your positive response and encouragement make working for you interesting. May you never weary. Thank you for all that you do. Happy birthday, Boss.
40. The only reason why I won’t wish you happy birthday is when I’m asleep. You’re always remembered. God bless you abundantly. Happy birthday, boss lady.
41. The way you handled tough issues still baffles me. You’re an energetic boss. My prayer is that God will give calmness to the waves in your life. Have a great birthday celebration, Boss.
Also read: How to cope with an arrogant leader
42. Joy unspeakable, immeasurable blessings and divine favour are my prayers for you, ma’am, as you see another birthday. Happy birthday, Ma.
43. To a boss that doesn’t hoard knowledge, rather he disperses it wholeheartedly. Just because today is your day, may your knowledge never die. Continue to do greater things, sir. Happy birthday.
44. I hope you will be smiling as I am doing here when you read this. Happy birthday, my unique boss.
45. Mo matter how tough the work is, I can never forget to wish you a happy birthday sir because you have taught me how to always see solutions in problems. Thank you for your mentorship, sir. Have a great day.
46. Working for you as make me love weekdays to weekend. You make work so easy and hardly see any difficulties in situations. Happy birthday, Ma.
47. To a great leader who loves everyone equally, may your days be long on the earth. Happy birthday, Ma.
48. You never get tired of my questions, rather you explain calmly. As you celebrate your birthday sir, may God never get tired of blessing you. Happy birthday, Boss.
49. Knowing you is a blessing, working for you is grace and wishing you a happy birthday is with joy. Have a great day, Sir.
50. You’re not just a boss but am energetic one whose passion for success is glaring. As you celebrate another year today, may you never get tired of success. Have a fabulous birthday, boss.
51. I’ve always found out that the speed of the boss, is the speed of the team. Thank you for making us fall in love with our job. May you always find reasons to fall in love with your job. Happy birthday, sir.
52. An employee’s motivation is the direct result of the sum of interaction with his or her boss. Thanks for creating a good rapport between us. May you always be safe and happy. Happy birthday, boss.
53. A good boss is a person who can tolerate my mistakes, and still manage to say hello to me every day. May all your mistakes become blessings. Happy birthday, boss.
54. I say a very big thank you to the boss who never rides us. Happy birthday to you, sir. God’s blessings all the way.
55. You’re not always bothered about your career, but the career of your employees. May God give you His full attention every time. Happy birthday, boss.
56. May all your dreams and desires come true as you age. Thanks for helping me always. Happy birthday, boss.
57. You’re such a great boss. Continue living on… I doff my hat for you, sir. Happy birthday, sir.
58. We appreciate how you always give your best and inspire us to do the same. We wish you a very Happy Birthday in peace. We’re so glad to work with you.
59. Here’s a wish that today is filled with all the good things you deserve. Happy birthday to my boss.
60. It’s so great to work for a manager who knows how to get the best out of people, by simply being a great person. May you always be great. Have a happy birthday, sir.
61. The best leader is the one who has the sense to pick good men to get whatever he wants done and doesn’t disturb them while they are at it. May you never lose focus in life. Happy birthday, sir.
62. Thank you for all your support and guidance through the years. May God always support you in all you do. Happy birthday, boss.
63. May this new year bring loads of happiness and much more good luck. Wish you a very Happy Birthday.
64. Happy birthday to the world’s greatest Boss. Wish you good health and happiness.
65. May you always be blessed with happiness, success and lots of love. Happy birthday, sir.
66. Wish you an exciting birthday that will usher you into greatness and peace of mind. Happy birthday, sir.
67. You’ve been such a wonderful boss. May miracles never cease to happen in your life. Happy birthday, biggest boss.
68. May you have the most wonderful and happiest birthday ever. Happy birthday, boss.
69. You’re the kind of person every team member would need in order to have an enjoyable and successful work environment. Wish you a happy and blessed life ahead.
70. We wish a very happy birthday to the most wonderful and generous boss that we’ve ever met and worked with so far. Age with God’s grace, sir.
Love these birthday prayerful messages for boss? You can select as many as you wish, send them to your boss and paste a sweet smile on his/her face.
Your comments are important to me, please, use the comment box.