It is good to show love towards our friends and people in our lives. It is more important for us to know how to show love to older people around us. They may be your friend, mum, dad, grand mum, granddad or neighbours.
Since today is a special day for them, you ought to give the celebrant a feeling of being loved and appreciated and there are tons of extraordinary words people can say to each other to make an indelible mark in the person’s heart.
Give him or her a good head start on their 68th birthday and make the day a unique one for the celebrant. Do not think that age will not make them appreciate your gestures as much as youths will.
This is not one of those things that get worse with age. So, send these 68 birthday prayers and blessings to them. They will surely appreciate it as long as they are still human beings with feelings like the rest of us in the younger generation.
Do not hesitate to send these awesome, special composed happy 68th birthday prayers below.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 68 Years Old Sister
Everyone deserves love and care. As a good sibling, you should know when best to express your affection to your sister to make her fall in love with you again and again. Send these prayer messages to your 68 years old sister today on her birthday.
1. My darling sister. I am so glad that you are alive to witness your birthday today. I pray that you will continuously be strengthened always.
2. May the love of God be with you always. I pray that God’s protection will be around you always. Happy birthday.
3. As today is your birthday, I pray that you will always be happy. You will never be sad. Happy birthday.
4. The joy of the Lord shall always be around you, you will never be left alone lost and confused.
5. I pray that the children you have raised will always be a source of joy for you. Happy birthday.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 68 Years Old Brother
You two have come a long way, from little children to the adults you are now. Send these birthday prayer messages to your 68 years old brother.
6. Thank you for the big brother that you have been, thank you for all you’ve done, and all you are still doing. I pray that God strengthens you always.
7. Happy birthday. For the rest of your days, I pray that you will be filled with joy always.
8. You have laboured and worked. The time to relax has come. Sit down and enjoy this day. I pray that you will always be at peace. Happy birthday.
9. Every day you will end strengthened. You will never be weak or weary. Happy birthday.
10. I’m so glad that today is your birthday. I’m happier that you have people to celebrate this special day with.
68th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Cousin
Time flies but bonds never break. We keep our bonds with family strong by celebrating ourselves on our special days. Send some prayer messages to your cousin on his or her 68th birthday.
11. We never saw ourselves often. But whenever we talked, you always had a great impact on me. I’m happy for how far we have come. I pray that God will always listen to your prayers. Happy birthday.
12. As you grow older, I pray that you grow stronger. Happy birthday.
13. No matter how difficult the times might be, I pray that the strength to move on to the clearer path God will give to you. Happy birthday to my everything agile cousin.
14. I have always admired you from when we were young. It brings great joy to my heart to tell you how much of a blessing you have been to me. Happy birthday.
15. I pray that even at this old age of yours. Moor doors will open for you. Happy birthday.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 68 Years Old Friend
68 years is a long journey. Send a birthday prayer to your friend to share your thoughts on how you feel about him or her. This isn’t archaic but shows you care. Use these thoughtful 68th birthday prayer messages.
16. Looking at where we have started I am so happy that we have remained friends always. I pray that God’s blessing will always locate you. Happy birthday.
17. A man’s strength is in his friends. I pray that God’s Favour and love will always be with you. Happy birthday.
18. Sitting down now, I remember all our silly little games. I thank God for our friendship and I pray that he keeps us together. Happy birthday.
19. I pray for the best of the best to always be your portion. Happy birthday.
20. Happy birthday to you my friend, more of Life’s goodness. Happy birthday.
68th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Aunt/Uncle
Send a birthday prayer to your 68th years’ old Aunt or Uncle. Family is the closest thing that anyone can ever have. Cherish it always and express it through these beautiful birthday messages.
21. All your guidance, love and discipline has made me into the person that I am today. God will favour your children and he will bless them tremendously.
22. People ask me, how I am so blessed, I smile deep down knowing that you’re one of the reasons. I pray that forever you will always have a reason to smile and laugh. Happy birthday.
23. You never left me alone, you were always there when I needed you. Thank you, I pray that a helping hand will always be around to support you. Happy birthday.
24. I pray that the glory of God will always be upon your life. Happy birthday.
25. You treated me as if I was your child, no amount of thanks can ever repay all that you’ve done. I pray that God opens the window of heaven upon you. Happy birthday.
68th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Sister-in-law/ Brother-in-law
Extended families should not be excluded. Love is for everyone and wishing them a Happy birthday is just perfect. Send these prayer messages on your Sister-in-law/ Brother-in-law’s 68th birthday.
26. Ever since you came into our family, you’ve been a source of blessing and progress. I pray that God channels his Blessing upon you always. Happy birthday.
27. I see you as a family and I pray that God continues to strengthen and bless your family. Happy birthday.
28. Happy birthday to you. More of God’s mercy upon your life.
29. A prayer goes from my heart to you today, peace and joy will be your companions forever. Happy birthday.
30. A new age is a new level; a new level in wealth, joy and prosperity. Happy birthday.
68th Birthday Prayer Messages for Dad/Mom
Your parents are important people in your life. Their 68 years birthday is an important part of their life. Let them know that you always have them in your heart by sending these prayer messages to them.
31. You gave your time, money, attention to me. You gave your all just to raise me. I can’t thank you enough. I celebrate you, on this special day. I pray that God Increases you and gives you comfort always.
32. You’re one of the best things that ever happened to me. You were always there for me when I needed you. Happy birthday.
33. You’ve worked, you deserve the love that you have today. I pray that you will always be at peace. Happy birthday.
34. People often say that the older you get, the more prone you are to falling sick. That is not for you. I pray that the older you get, the healthier you become. Happy birthday.
35. I pray that today, all your prayers will be answered. Happy birthday.
68th Birthday Prayer Messages for Grand Dad/ Mom
Send these prayer messages to your Grand Dad or Grand Mom on their birthday. A word of prayer from you can light a torch of joy in their heart on their 68th birthday.
36. You’re kind, nice and caring. I pray you that you receive 100 times more than the love that you have shown me.
37. This is from your favourite grandchild…. I love you. God will always be with you. Happy birthday.
38. Thank you for your many gifts. I pray that God blesses you in return. Happy birthday.
39. Happy birthday to you. Happiness will be yours always.
40. Peace will always be at your side. Worry and sorrow will be far away from you. Happy birthday.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 68 Years Old Father-in-law/ Mother-in-law
It’s that time of the year again. A really special and important one for your 68 years old Father-in-law or Mother-in-law. Wish them Happy birthday with these wonderful birthday prayer messages.
41. Thank you for receiving me and showing me love. I pray that you will always be loved and welcomed always.
42. You have been a wonderful parent to me. Showering your love and affection on me. Thank you very much for everything. Happy birthday.
43. Happy birthday. I pray that you will always be happy. The pain will be far away from you.
44. You deserve the best. I pray you will always receive the best at all times. Happy birthday.
45. For the many things that you have done for me, and all that you’ve taught me, I pray that God will shower his Mercy and kindness on you always. Happy birthday.
68th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Boss
Yes, your 68th years old boss might not be family, but he is still a human being that deserves appreciation and a word of prayer, especially on his special day. Make his day special by sending these birthday prayer messages to him or her.
46. Thank you, sir, for being the perfect example of a good leader. I pray that your steps will always be aligned to greatness.
47. You’ve always told me to do the right thing, and most importantly you have taught me the right thing. Thank you very much, sir. I wish you a happy birthday and I pray for God’s blessing to surround you always.
48. You’re the best boss in the world. I pray that you get the best out of life always. Happy birthday.
Opening Prayers for 68th Birthday Party
Start that birthday party that celebrates the 68th year old with a word of prayer. Grace the occasion with these powerful opening prayers.
49. God, we thank you for all you’ve done. We thank you for the celebrant’s life. We thank you for the love you’ve always shown upon us. God, as we about to start, come down and be with us. Let today be gracious and pleasant. Amen.
50. Today is a day of joy, we are glad and happy that we are all around to witness it. We thank you for our life, and most of all, we thank you for the celebrant’s life. Bless him or her today beyond all measures. Amen. Thank you, God.
Age is not an excuse to not care enough to send some birthday prayers today. Your 68th birthday prayers and blessings to your mum, dad, sister, brother, cousin or anyone else should not be void of the feelings you are trying to convey. They should be able to sense your emotions and feelings in the messages. Expressions of love and desire should be made simple that they understand easily and respond with maybe an “I love you too” “I really needed those words” or a “thank you for making my day”. Spread the love.