Saying ‘happy 63rd birthday’ to your loved ones is a beautiful thing, but is that all you want to say?
I think not! And I believe that’s why you are here. You are probably want to know how you can congratulate a birthday celebrant and the gift ideas for a birthday celebrant.
If you are asking any of these questions, you are asking the right question because it shows that you care about the people around you.
And you can rest assured that you are in the right place. How about you congratulate and gift them with prayers?
And I have written down heartfelt 63rd birthday prayers you can say for someone celebrating their 63rd birthday around you. So, you don’t have to worry about getting ideas.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 63 Years Old Sister
Think about how you would feel if your sister sends you heartfelt wishes on your birthday. That’s the same way she is expecting birthday wishes from you.
If you need inspiration, you need not worry. This set of 63rd birthday prayer messages will give you inspiration.
1. I’m pleased to be celebrating this 63rd year of your life, my lovely sister. You have led a good lifestyle for me. I sincerely pray that God’s presence will never depart from you.
2. My beloved sister, we have come a long way, most part of which has given me immense joy. Happy 63rd birthday to you. May you live this new year healthier than yesteryears.
3. I wouldn’t have survived life without you; you know how greatly you have helped me. Happy 63rd birthday, sister. I pray that God’s mercies will endure forever in your life.
4. You’re one person I can never be tired of being with. Your charm and elegance make me wonder how much God must have loved you to create you this special. Happy 63rd birthday, sister. May your children call you blessed.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 63 Years Old Brother
Say something good to your brother today on his 63rd birthday to let him know you appreciate him as your brother.
This collection of 63rd birthday prayers for 63 years old brother will guide you.
5. Nothing in the world can be compared to the largeness of my heart towards you. You have been my strong point, brother. I feel honoured celebrating your 63rd birthday with you. May God keep delighting in you.
6. I want to thank you for allowing me to grow under your safe watch. You have looked out for me more than anyone else I know, dear brother. Happy 63rd birthday. May your days be filled with so much happiness.
7. There is nothing that can be qualified to the extent of your magnanimity. I commend you, brother. Happy 63rd birthday. My earnest prayer is for you to remain in sound mind and spirit.
8. You’re the superman of the family, always saving the day. Thank you for all you do, brother. Happy 63rd birthday. I pray earnestly that you will continue to prosper.
63rd Birthday Prayer Messages for My Cousin
Having a cousin is like having another sibling to have a great relationship with. In some cases, our cousins are as close to us as our siblings.
If you have one celebrating his/her 63rd birthday, send one of these 63rd birthday prayer messages to wish them a blessed birthday.
9. There were times the world seemed to have moved ahead of me but, then I looked around and saw your hand urging me on, my good cousin. I’m happier than you are on this 63rd birthday. May your life never lose taste.
10. I knew I loved you then when we were younger, even now the love is still there, my dearest cousin. Happy 63rd birthday. May you never lack anything in your old age.
11. Look who is celebrating 63 years of age today. You, my dearest cousin. May you always be blessed in your going in and in your coming out. Happy birthday.
12. I have searched through the pages of my heart for the right words to say to you today, cousin. Happy 63rd birthday. May you always have strength in your weakest moments.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 63 Years Old Friend
You and your old friend have been through so much together; both the good and the bad. It is now your friend’s 63rd birthday and you should show how much you care about your friend being in your life.
Use this collection of 63rd birthday prayers to wish your good friend a big happy birthday.
13. I hear you’re 63 today. How sweet it is to be growing old in God’s graciousness. May the oil of grace in your life never cease, my friend. Happy birthday.
14. I want to wish you, my wonderful friend, a happy 63rd birthday. I’m happy seeing you radiate so much energy. I pray that this new year of your life will be better than the previous years.
15. I can’t find enough words to express how I feel celebrating your 63rd birthday. Your friendship has fed my spirit countlessly. May your barns be filled with plenty this new year, my friend.
16. I will always remember you, my friend. Your type is rare on this earth. Happy 63rd birthday to you. May you never have a better yesterday.
63rd Birthday Prayer Messages for My Aunt/Uncle
Say something nice to your aunt/uncle on their birthday for all the times they have been there for you and acted as your parents.
Any of these 63 birthday prayers will work if you have no idea what to say to them on their 63rd birthday celebration.
17. My heart is filled with joy, aunt. Look how bright you still sparkle at 63. May God’s hands never cease from blessing you.
18. What can be more pleasant today than your 63rd birthday, uncle? You have been so good to me. Today, I’m asking God to continue to preserve you; in health, and vigour.
19. Many years have gone by, yet you still look and think like a young woman, aunt. Happy 63rd birthday. I sincerely pray that this new year will be more glorious than every other year you have seen.
20. With your gentle hands of guidance, you have raised a strong man in me, aunt. Happy 63rd birthday. May God’s favour continue to abide in your house.
63rd Birthday Prayer Messages for My Sister-In-Law/Brother-In-Law
Your brother-in-law or sister-in-law see you as one of their siblings already, so it is not out of place to pray for them as you will your sibling.
Here are a beautiful set of 63rd happy birthday prayers for sister-in-law or brother-in-law to guide you.
21. I want to express my profound gratitude to you, my sister-in-law. On this day of your 63rd birthday, I pray that God will honour your efforts in our lives.
22. Each day, I become more thankful and happy for your presence in my life, dear sister-in-law. Happy 63rd birthday. May your prayers today be answered speedily.
23. Having a brother-in-law like you is a blessing. Thank you for blessing us with your sound judgement. Happy 63rd birthday. May you keep on living in God’s grace and faithfulness.
24. You have quite won my trust over the years, brother-in-law. Happy 63rd birthday. May you always be celebrated.
63rd Birthday Prayer Messages for Dad/Mom
If there are people we ought to make happy every chance we get, it is our parents. They deserve all the happiness in the world for all they have done for us.
Make your parents happy today by praying for them on their birthday with any of these 63rd happy birthday prayers.
25. Every year I look forward to today when I can say, happy birthday, mom. May your strength never fail you. Happy 63rd birthday!
26. I will always love you, dad. Happy 63rd birthday. I pray that this day of your birthday will fill you with so much joy and laughter.
27. From the moment I woke up this morning till this minute, I have been rejoicing and praising God for you. Happy 63rd birthday, mom. I pray that you will remain sound in health as always.
28. Today is a special day for you, dearest dad. Happy 63rd birthday. I know you are growing old and may no longer remember but, I will always be here for you. You are sustained by God’s mercies.
63rd Birthday Prayer Messages for Grand Dad/Mom
Say heartfelt prayers to your grandparents today on their birthday by sending them one of these 63rd birthday prayer messages on their 63rd birthday.
29. I thank God for this day in your life. Happy 63rd birthday, granddad. May today be the start of something spectacular in your life.
30. Happy 63rd birthday, grandmom. It’s just so unbelievable to think you’re 63 already. I pray that this new year of your life will open you up to endless possibilities.
31. I have so many things to say to you today, grandmom, but, the most important one is that you have been the rope binding our family together. I’m so grateful you’re in our lives. Happy 63rd birthday.
32. You are the granddad of the year. No one can come an inch close to claim that. You deserve the blessings you’re enjoying now. Happy 63rd birthday. May the rest of your life be filled with divine enablement.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 63 Years Old Father-In-Law/Mother-In-Law
Find here a beautiful collection of special prayers to pray for your father-in-law and mother-in-law on their 63rd birthday to make them feel loved and blessed today.
33. Dearest father-in-law, I want to cease this wonderful day of your 63rd birthday to tell you how great you have impacted my life. Thank you so much. May today launch you into greater glory.
34. My hero mother-in-law. You really deserve an award for raising outstanding children who are all very successful in life. I tap into that grace that has enabled you. May your 63rd birthday fill your heart with gladness.
35. You have lived a life worthy of emulation, dear father-in-law. I can’t count the number of times your dealings have left me awestruck. May you continue to live long in this same might.
36. Your life is a replica of that of Ruth in the Bible, a woman full of virtue and honour. Thank you, dear mother-in-law, for allowing me to benefit from your blessedness. May this 63rd birthday bring you more answered prayers.
37. I’m overwhelmed by your benevolence, father-in-law. Happy 63rd birthday. May this journey of your life continue to challenge us to be better.
63rd Birthday Prayer Messages for My Boss
Read also: /How can I wish my boss a happy birthday and still keep the professionalism?
If you are asking this question, you have come to the right place. These 63rd birthday prayers will help you send wishes to your boss without crossing the line.
38. You have accomplished a lot, boss. Happy 63rd birthday. May your dedication continue to yield abundant results.
39. I count myself lucky to be led by you. You’re a man with so much vision. Happy 63rd birthday, boss. I pray earnestly that all that you have built will be sustained.
40. One prayer I have constantly made on your behalf is that God will never allow your consistency towards your business to be overshadowed by phonies. Happy 63rd birthday, boss.
41. Life has a way of rewarding excellence. You’re today reaping the fruits of your labour. Happy 63rd birthday, boss. May your legacy remain.
42. It’s my singular honour to wish you a happy 63rd birthday, boss. Thank you for showing the light in my path. I sincerely pray that your strength will never fail you.
Opening Prayers for 63rd Birthday Party
Praying in public keeps a lot of us tongue-tied. Luckily, you have an edge because you have access to this post.
These opening prayers for the 63rd birthday party will give you the inspiration you need.
43. It is with great pleasure that I open this 63rd birthday party today. As we all gather here to celebrate you, celebrations will not cease in your life. I pray that the rest of your years will be better than the previous ones.
44. The air we breath has never been ours to control. Therefore, we open this birthday party with gratitude to God for sustaining you until this 63rd birthday. May you continue to witness many more years.
45. Time travels way too fast. Today, one is young; tomorrow, they are old. As you celebrate your 63rd birthday party today, we open it believing that you will never lack the joy of having your children surround you.
46. I have never seen 63 years old this vibrant. May this 63rd birthday party cause your life to move forward than ever before.
47. This is the 63rd birthday of a man who is living a well-meaning life. May happiness never be far from you. We open this birthday party in the name of the Most High.
48. Despite all odds, you are alive today, at 63, celebrating a day like this; for this, I thank God for you. May your face never cease to radiate God’s goodness.
49. Like a Shepherd, God has guarded your life. As you celebrate your 63rd birthday party today. I pray that this protection will never cease.
50. You’re favoured beyond measure. This 63rd birthday party is opened with a divine invitation. May God’s outstretched arms continue to shield you every day of your life.
Do you have any 63 years old celebrating their 63rd birthday party? Now, you have no excuse; you have different categories of 63rd birthday prayers to send them on their birthday.