What is special about birthdays? Quite a lot! And just as prayers are /beautiful words to say for to the celebrants of special occasions, they are perfect for those celebrating birthdays too.
Now, 47 years is such a long time, and I think that the height of the age being celebrated should reflect in the intensity of the celebration. So, while you’re thinking of the best way to celebrate a birthday this year 2021, remember that prayers are perfect.
And, yes, are you late on getting gifts for this 47th birthday that’s staring you in the face? The happy thing is that beautiful prayers sent to the celebrant can make up for gifts or just buy you some time to get them. It’s one of the cheap and great ways to celebrate people on their birthdays.
Prayers can be used for a lot. I consider them what my friends should wake up to on their birthdays. You can copy me on this.
For the good of everyone, unleash the power of prayers as you wish your loved ones a happy 47th birthday and let their celebration of 47 years this 2021 be something they won’t forget in a hurry. Get it started with these happy 47th birthday prayers for 47 years old.
Prayers for 47th Birthday Celebrant
Are prayers not great gifts to give to a birthday celebrant? That’s why I compiled these for someone that’s celebrating his 47th year on earth. Read, enjoy and use them.
Also Read: Best Ways To Start A Birthday
1. In Jesus’ name, you’ll live above life’s challenges and your desires for your new age will come to pass. Have a really happy 47th birthday. God bless you.
2. As long as you’re 47 years old, you’ll enjoy nothing but goodness, and you will not have a worse year as you keep living on earth. Amen.
3. I pray that happiness fills your day and your life and that everything you do after this 47th birthday will end in joy, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
4. The demands of your age are much, but they won’t overwhelm you. There are things against you, but none will drown you. Enjoy your 47th birthday and the new year that comes with it. Amen.
47th Birthday Prayers and Blessings for Myself
Explore prayers you can say for yourself, and blessings too, especially if you’re celebrating your 47th birthday. These will answer you if your question is “what prayers can I say for myself?”
Also Read: How To Make A Personalized Birthday Card
5. Everyone is blessing me with long life and prosperity. I bless myself with them too. Everything will end well for me, and I’ll enjoy my new age. This I pray for myself on this my 47th birthday. Amen. Happy birthday to me.
6. After spending 47 years on earth, I will do more and, by the time I celebrate the golden age, my life will be far more beautiful than I can make it. Amen. Happy birthday, (insert your name).
7. May 47 not just be an age, but one filled with smiles and laughter. May I come out of the year more than satisfied and expecting an even better year ahead. Amen. Happy birthday to me.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 47 Years Old Sister
Are you not glad that your sister is 47 years old today? Won’t you also love to bless her with some prayers in messages on her birthday? Then, this is your chance. Enjoy these written just for your use.
Also Read: Cool Birthday Poems For Best Friends
8. Today is a blessed day for you, a day with an unusually high rain of blessings. If you’ve never experienced one, then today is your first experience. Amen. Happy 47th birthday to you, sister.
9. The earlier you wake up, the better for you because every second of today has joy for you. The later you sleep, the better too. Happy 47th birthday to you, sis.
10. What you desire comes to you and 47 years will prove to be your best age so far. All good blessings are yours — never forget that. Happy 47th birthday to you, my sister.
11. Nothing but what you want from the day will come to you. Your new age will be such that everyone will talk about and have nothing negative to say. Happy 47th birthday to you, sister.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 47 Years Old Brother
Birthdays are a lot of things, including a chance to shower the celebrant with prayers! And so these were written to be sent as messages to brothers who will be 47 years old on their birthdays. Written by me, for you.
Also Read: How To Make A Birthday Memorable
12. Your least enjoyment from now on is better than your best enjoyment before now. More of everything good for you as you have clocked 47 years. Happy birthday to you, brother.
13. Before you become 48, you’ll have really big testimonies, bigger than you’ve ever had, in Jesus’ name. Amen. Happy 47th birthday to you, bro.
14. Your growth in age only means growth in everything good. 47 years will see everything working for you. Amen. Happy birthday to you, brother.
47th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Husband/Wife
If your wife or husband is to celebrate his or her 47th birthday, then you should run to me. My hands wrote these prayer messages and I’m placing them here for you to use in blessing your spouse.
Also Read: How To Plan A Birthday Party.
15. I pray that 47 years have only good treatment for you. And, yes, the best year so far will be this new one. Amen. Happy 47th birthday to you, darling.
16. Living in this new age will be all you dream of. Amen. Have a blessed day. Happy 47th birthday to you, my baby.
17. I’m praying that your most pressing needs find answers today and that you enjoy more supply of needs. Amen. Happy 47th birthday to you, sweetheart.
18. The day that your special prayer will get answered will not pass this year. Be expectant and enjoy it when it comes. Happy 47th birthday to you, my darling.
47th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Cousin
My guess is that you’re looking for gifts for your cousin for his 47th birthday, gifts that will mean more than money. Prayers are one of such gifts and these prayer messages are created for your use.
Also Read: How To Bless A Child On His/Her Birthday.
19. Today may not have started as your best day should, but I pray that the end will be more than you need to be filled with joy. And the year will be great too. Happy birthday to my cousin at 47.
20. Heaven on earth is the least of my prayers for you. Enjoy it, man, now and forever. Happy 47th birthday to you, (insert cousin’s name).
21. With a joyful and light heart will you go about your new year, spreading nothing but joy and happiness to others. Happy 47th birthday to you, cousin.
47th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Aunt/Uncle
Among the things I do for my aunts/uncles on their birthdays, there are kind prayers. Using these 47th birthday prayer messages, you can join me to bless your uncles and aunts on their 47th birthday.
Also Read: Hot Captions For Birthday Cards.
22. Thinking of you right now and my heart screams that your life should be far more beautiful than it currently is. Amen. Happy 47th birthday to you, aunt.
23. I’m excited that I have yet another opportunity to thank God for you and ask him to strengthen you to do more so you can get more. Amen. Happy 47th birthday to you, uncle.
24. Look at you, ma. You’re doing great. For now, my prayer is that you’ll never do worse than you’re doing right now. Amen. Happy 47th birthday to you, aunt.
25. Celebrate, because you’re about to get a blessing you have waited for. More joy is coming for you too. Amen. Happy 47th birthday to you, sir.
47th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Sister-In-Law
Among the things you’re giving your sister-in-law on for her 47th birthday, remember to include a prayer. These messages are my gift to you that you can give to her.
Also Read: What To Say For A Milestone Birthday.
26. Forever will be a party of wonders and excitement for you, my sister-in-law. May the pretty smile on your face show more. Happy 47th birthday, dear.
27. I am not bothered because I see you becoming better and stronger. May you not miss out on this. Amen. Happy 47th birthday to you, (insert her name).
28. Many people will be blessings to you, and may you never again miss the daily blessings you usually miss. Amen. Happy 47th birthday to you, my sister-in-law.
29. May this age be as amazing and even more amazing than your younger ages, and may the days in it see a happier and better you. Amen. Happy 47th birthday, my sister-in-law.
47th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Brother-In-Law
I know that prayers are great gifts for a birthday and it’s my pleasure to provide you with these prayer messages for your brother-in-law as he celebrates his 47th big day.
Also Read: Ages You Can Consider Special. And Why?
30. There is a need for you to prepare for what’s coming because the blessing is too big for your regular container to carry. Amen. Happy 47th birthday, my brother-in-law.
31. Because you keep spreading the happiness you have, may you never lose it. Happy 47th birthday to you, bro.
32. We’ve come far and there’s a lot ahead of us, and everything ahead is just waiting for us to conquer them. Yeah, we’re unstoppable! Happy 47th birthday to you, man.
47th Birthday Prayer Messages for Dad/Mom
Reach out to your parents on their 47th birthdays with beautiful prayer messages. Your mom will be happy to get one from you, and I can bet a lot that your dad will love it too. All of them are for you.
Also Read: Good Bible Verses For Birthdays
33. Today is a happy day for a lot of people because it’s your birthday, and I pray that happiness is higher for you the celebrant. Happy 47th birthday, dad.
34. I’ve seen enough to know that you deserve a lot of great things. I pray that they will come to you in this new age of yours. Happy birthday to my lovely mom at 47.
35. A year, happier than you can describe or handle is coming for you. Amen. Happy 47th birthday to you, daddy.
36. Today will be a day of rewards for you, and this year will put so many smiles and bring much excitement to you. Happy 47th birthday to you, mom.
47th Birthday Prayer Messages for Grand Dad/Mom
Whenever your granddad or mom celebrates his or her 47th birthday, these prayer messages will be here for you to use in blessing them.
Also Read: Ways To Say Thanks To God On Your Birthday
37. Your growth will be faster from now on and you’ll be above only. Happy 47th birthday to you, granny.
38. May you enjoy your children’s company, today and forever, and your life be filled with joy. Happy 47th birthday to you, grandpa.
39. No one will see something negative when they look at you. Enjoy life, grandma. Happy 47th birthday to you.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 47 Years Old Father-In-Law/Mother-In-Law
Every father-in-law and mother-in-law should love to see prayer messages come through from their sons-in-law and daughters-in-law on their birthdays. Be the son or daughter-in-law to send one on that day when he or she becomes 47 years old. All these messages are for you.
Also Read: Ways To Celebrate Your Birthday Alone
40. Everything will be beautiful for you, family, work, and everything, even those you can’t think of. Happy 47th birthday to my father-in-law.
41. While I’m telling everyone to get a father-in-law like you, I’m praying that you remain as amazing as anything I can think of. Happy 47th birthday to you, sir.
42. May colour fill your day and may help locate you faster in this new year and from now on. Happy 47th birthday to you, ma.
43. Kind words and actions will be directed at you and beautiful gifts will be part of your birthday. Happy 47th birthday to you, my sweet mother-in-law.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 47 Years Old Friend
If you don’t pray for your friend on his birthday, who will? Celebrate your friend with these great prayer messages as he becomes 47 years old.
Also Read: Rare and Weird Birthday Celebration Ideas
44. You’ll continue to be a better friend and continue to make good friends too. May attempts to frustrate you fail. Happy 47th birthday to you, my friend.
45. Yet another day to bless you with life! May you live the best life today again! Celebrate like a king too. Happy 47th birthday to you, (insert friend’s name).
46. You’re not living to not make progress! May you live above anything that will stop your progress or make you retrogress. Happy 47th birthday to you, my friend.
Opening Prayers for 47th Birthday Party
And where do you go to when you have a 47th birthday party to be a part of and you are to take the opening prayer? Here, of course. For you, I wrote these prayers. Enjoy them, take your best and use it
Also Read: Closing Prayers For A 47th Birthday Party
47. Dear Lord, make today’s party one with many blessings for us to go home with, more blessings than we can request from it. Bless the celebrant as he celebrates 47 years and let us celebrate the way you want us to. Amen.
48. Dear Lord, make today’s party worth our time. Let us all celebrate this 47th birthday with joy in our hearts. Use it to teach us the best way to celebrate. Amen.
49. Dear Lord, two things we pray for are that we will enjoy this party and that this 47th birthday party of our friend will do is more good than we expect. We thank you because you will give us these and more. Amen.
50. Dear Lord, all we have to say to you is that we want a party that is everything amazing. We want to enjoy your good plans for us in this 47th birthday party of our friend. Amen.
I’m happy to tell you that I’ve never seen a cooler collection of prayers that can be used on a 47th birthday. You’ll be doing yourself a world of good by using these happy 47th birthday prayers to hit your friends and family if they have their 47 years birthday celebrations in 2021.
As usual, the best thing you can do to thank me for this is to share this post with all your friends. Will you do this for me? Thanks.