Prayer, they say is never too much. This is the time to prove to your loved ones how much they mean to you by praying for them on their 34th birthday.
34 years is a big number and your loved one needs all the prayers you could ever imagine to help them go through the big age. The past years might have been sweet but you can make your loved ones feel happier in their 34th year with your birthday prayers.
I’m sure you’ll love to see the big grin on their faces when they testify of God’s goodness at the end of their 34th year. This is why you should let your loved ones know you have them in your prayers as they start the new year.
It’s time to show your loved ones all the love you’ve ever professed by praying for them from your heart on their big day. I’m sure you’ll have an awesome time going through the 34th birthday prayers for 34 years old.
34th Birthday Prayers for Myself
It’s time to make yourself feel loved by wishing yourself a happy birthday celebration in the form of prayers. This collection of 34th birthday prayers for myself is all you can ever ask for to enjoy the feeling of 34 years on earth.
Also read: How to make yourself happy on your birthday
1. As I celebrate my 34th birthday, I pray that my farmland continues to yield it’s harvest, so that my cup may be full all through this new year. Happy 34th birthday to me.
2. I can’t thank God enough for 34 years spent on earth, I pray the hunger and thirst for a life fulfilled shall never depart from my life in the new year. Happy 34th birthday to me.
3. As I inch towards my 34th birthday celebration, I pray for renewed vigour and wisdom. Happy 34th birthday to me!
4. I pray for the grace to always win on all sides, enjoy the bright side of life and fulfil purpose as I’ve been destined to! Happy 34th birthday to me.
5. It’s often said everything left to self tends to disorder. I accept to be directed by the Lord and to enjoy clarity on all issues of life as I journey through my 34th year on earth. Happy 34th birthday to me.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 34 Years Old Sister
Sisters are God’s gift to us all and after our mothers, they hold a very significant part in our lives. That’s why making them feel loved for being part of the family for 34 years is really a big deal. These birthday prayers for 34 years old sister will make your sister, elder or younger feel amazing on the first day of their 34th year on earth!
Also read: How to make your sister happy on her birthday
6. I celebrate my sister who cares so much about her siblings. As you take on the journey of a new year which marks your 34th year on earth, may God never leave your house and always dwell in you. Happy 34th birthday.
7. As a sister, you have always displayed a good sense of maturity and commitment to my personal and spiritual development. May God’s peace dwell in your home. Happy 34th birthday sister!
8. To a confidant and love personified sister, I thank God for the gift of you and sharing your bloodline. May God deliver you from the noisome pestilence in this new year. Happy 34th birthday sis.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 34 Years Old Brother
We can all agree that brothers can be amazing at all times, coming through for the family at every point in time. This is another year to be grateful for and you should let them know they really matter to you and you appreciate their existence in your life. This list of birthday prayer messages for 34 years old brother will make the year an awesome one for him!
Also read: What to say to your brother to make him smile every day
9. To a brother that cares, it’s a day to reflect on the care you’ve given to your siblings and everyone around you. May God take care of all that concerns you. Happy 34th birthday, brother.
10. A brother serves as a shield, protecting and leading his younger ones. May God protect you all the days of your life! Happy 34th birthday, brother.
11. A brother like you can be likened to a lion with cubs, your bravery is admirable. May God’s protection be with you in this new year. Happy 34th birthday, brother!
34th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Son
Your son deserves that fatherly or motherly love on all of his birthdays, including the 34th! You will be wrong to think he’s old and therefore no longer need all the kind of sweet words and prayers you’ve showered him within his early birthdays. He has them in his heart and he’ll cherish those words all days long! Make your son feel loved and enjoy the prayer of a parent even on his 34th birthday celebration. Feel free to click on any of these 34th birthday prayer messages for my son and you will be glad you did!
Also read: How to make your son happy on his birthday
12. A son beholds the image of his father. I’m grateful for the gift of you and how you’ve remodelled yourself. May God preserve you and make you relevant. Happy 34th birthday, son!
13. A son like you is a blessing to the family. As you wax older, may you continue to wax stronger in strength and wisdom. Happy 34th birthday, son!
14. A son is a source of joy to his family and parents in particular. As a son, you have always upheld good values required to sustain a healthy society. May God honour you always. Happy 34th birthday, son.
15. I can’t be thankful enough for the gift of you. Happy 34th birthday to you my son. May God increase you in every area of your life.
16. At a tender age, you chose the path of complete obedience and maturity. I’m not surprised you’re leading a fulfilling life and I’m thankful for your growth. May God continue to use you for signs and wonders! Happy 34th birthday, son.
34th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Daughter
Your daughter is one sweet-smelling fragrance in human form you’ve been blessed with for the past 34 years and I’m sure you’re forever grateful for her. This collection of 34th birthday prayer messages for my daughter is the right gift for her on her 34th birthday and trust me, she’ll forever be grateful for this gift!
17. To my beautiful and prim daughter, you’ve always been a light and a leading example to everyone. Thank you for being a virtuous daughter. May God give you a new song in this new year of yours. Happy 34th birthday, my sweet daughter!
18. Children are the heritage of God. I thank God for the godly heritage of my daughter. As you celebrate yet another year of God’s goodness, may He cause His face to shine upon you. Happy 34th birthday, dear daughter.
19. A daughter is a source of joy to her parents, radiating care, and giving succour to her siblings. May God’s love never depart from your affairs. Happy 34th birthday, darling daughter.
20. I’m so glad to share in your joy as you celebrate your 34th birthday. As a daughter, you’ve always exhibited a high sense of responsibility. May God never seize from your life and endeavours! Happy birthday, dearest daughter.
21. A daughter is a blessing from God. I thank God for the care he has extended to me through your existence. May your sweetness never go sour. Happy 34th birthday, my beautiful daughter!
34th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Husband/Wife
It’s that time of the year to show your partner how grateful you are for having them in your life. Your husband/wife deserve your blessings in form of prayers on their 34th birthday and that’s why you should consider sending them your word of prayer. Here’s a list of
34th birthday prayer messages for my husband/wife that will give you the right choice of words!
Also read: How to make your partner love you more on your birthday
22. I made a decision some years ago, to have you has my bone of bone and flesh of flesh and watching you grow in love brings me joy every day. May God protect you and lift you higher. Happy 34th birthday to my beautiful wife.
23. To a lovely wife, my words are few, I thank God for the life you lead, the love you exhibit, and for the home, you’ve built for us. May God’s love never depart from your home. Happy 34th birthday, dearest wife.
24. A wife is a friend in time of adversity. I’m so grateful to have you as my partner. May God continue to partner with you on your journey through life. Happy 34th birthday, my sweet angel.
25. To my darling, my love buddy, and my fan. I’m pleased to call you my own, I’m so grateful for having you as my wife. I never regret the journey spent so far. May God always make you his own. Happy 34th birthday, darling wife!
26. To a virtuous woman, who radiates love, I can only be thankful to God for the gift you exhibit and the character you possess. May God’s light never dim in your life. Happy 34th birthday, my sweet damsel.
34th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Nephew/Niece
Your nephew/niece is celebrating their birthday and you’re thinking of how to make them special. This collection of 34th birthday prayer messages for my nephew/niece is a nice guide on how to make their big day worthwhile!
Also read: Words your nephew/niece would love to hear on their birthday
27. To a wonderful and friendly nephew, it is with great joy I celebrate with you on the occasion of your 34th birthday. I’m pleased and happy to be associated with you. May God’s blessing be upon you now and forever. Happy 34th birthday, dear.
28. A nephew is like a brother and I’m so happy for the gift of you. I can only thank God for making you a source of blessing to me. May God decorate your life with the fragrance of praises. Happy 34th birthday, dearest nephew.
29. To a loving niece, who ensures everyone is doing fine regardless of the circumstances. I’m drawn to you by your resilient nature. May God make you prosper in all your ways. Happy 34th birthday, sweet niece.
30. I’m so grateful to have such a calm, cool and collected nephew like you, your deeds and advice are cherished. May God enlarge your coast. Happy 34th birthday, dear.
31. I couldn’t have asked for a better niece. You illuminate the family and make everyone feel alive. Thank you for all you do. May God always make you a happy one. Happy 34th birthday, sweet niece!
34th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Cousin
It’s time to make your cousin know how blessed they are to have you because it’s their big day. Make your cousin’s 34th birthday celebration a happy one with these 34th birthday prayer messages for my cousin. This will make so much difference and put a smile on their faces!
Also read: What to say to your cousin on his/her birthday
32. A cousin like you is enough, you are an embodiment of hope, you give everyone a reason to live. May God make everything enough for you. Happy 34th birthday, sweet cousin!
33. Without gainsaying, you have been more like a brother than a cousin. You have always stretched the hand of brotherliness to me. Which I cherish a lot. Thank You for always been there for me. May God make you blossom like a tree planted by the riverside.
Happy 34th birthday, dear brother.
34. I’m indeed indebted to you, for your show of love and kindheartedness. Your ideology which is inclined towards living for the benefit of mankind depicts the essence of life. I’m grateful to share this with you. May Your relevance be preserved and may your joy know no bounds! Happy 34th birthday celebration, dear.
35. I join well-wishers in celebrating with you on your birthday and also rejoice over the landmark achieved so far. This is the best year yet. May God make this year a year of upliftment for you. Happy 34th birthday, dear cousin.
36. It’s Indeed a great year for a cousin who never gives up on anyone, who sees the uniqueness and peculiarity in everyone. I can’t thank God enough for the gift of you. May God single you out for favour! Happy 34th birthday, dear.
34th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Aunt or Uncle
It’s time to show your gratitude to your aunt/uncle for how they’ve loved you and always stayed through for you. Send one of these
34th birthday prayer messages for my aunt or uncle and see how happy you’ll make them be on their special day!
Also read: How to make your uncle/aunt love you more
37. To one of the loveliest aunty I’ll ever wish for, thank you for your mentorship and care. May God reward you accordingly. Happy 34th birthday, dear aunt!
38. To my selfless aunt, I admire your ways and approach towards life. Thank you for the lesson taught and learnt. May God never forsake you and may He gladden your heart all days long! Happy 34th birthday, my sweet aunt.
39. Having you as my aunt is worth more than gold and a rare privilege for me. Thank you for the impactful teachings. I’m indeed blessed by the gift of you! May God continually be at peace with you. Happy 34th birthday, dear aunt.
40. It is often said uncles are like fathers. I appreciate the care, support and love you give without conditions. May God neglect all conditions to bless you. Happy 34th birthday, dear uncle!
34th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Sister-In-Law
It’s your sister-in-law’s 34th birthday and your prayer messages will go a long way to show them how much you care. This collection of 34th birthday prayer messages for my sister-in-law will make her appreciate you the more!
41. To a sister who does what is good but not popular, I have watched you grow with youthfulness and vigour. I pray to God to grant all your heart desires in this new year. Happy 34th birthday, sister!
42. A sister is someone who shares in your joy and grief. I’m so happy to be a living witness and to have been a part of your 34th birthday celebration. I pray for God’s mercy for you now and always. Happy 34th birthday, dear sister!
34th Birthday Prayer Messages for My brother-in-law
Make your brother-in-law have a fulfilled birthday by wishing them a happy birthday in the most exciting way! Send any of these 34th birthday prayer messages for my brother-in-law and let his 34th birthday celebration be a memorable one!
43. Let brotherly love continue! A brother whose words of encouragement gives strength and hope. May God grant your heart desires. Happy 34th birthday, brother!
44. I celebrate with you on the auspicious occasion of your 34th birthday. A brother that never disappoints, thank you for all. May God’s blessings never depart from your life. Happy 34th birthday, brother!
34th Birthday Prayer Messages for Dad/Mom
Your parents sure deserve an amazing birthday celebration and you as a child should make that happen! Say a word of prayers for your parents on their 34th birthday with these 34th birthday prayer messages for dad/mom and let them know you’re forever grateful for having them in your life!
45. To my dad, I’m honoured to be your child, ever since childhood, I have admired your lifestyle. May God continue to bless you and uphold you. Happy 34th birthday, dad!
46. To my brave dad, any part of a lion is always considered as a lion, I’m happy to have shared from your bravery and courage to weather through life. May Godly wisdom never cease from you. Happy 34th birthday, amazing dad!
47. A mother serves as a custodian of the family, ensuring all sectors are in proper shape. Thank you for being a good mother to us all. May your days be long and your years blessed! Happy 34th birthday, sweet mother.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 34 Years Old Friend
Your friend has been there all way long, through thick and thin! One of the ways to make your 34 years old friend have a memorable day on his/her big day is by sending your prayers across to them, telling them how much you love and want God to bless them. Send any of these birthday prayer messages for 34 years old friend and let them start the new year with their hearts bubbling with joy!
48. As a friend, I chose you over every other friend because of your selfless nature. You have always been my confidant and a dependable person over the years. May our bond of friendship remain strengthened and may the good Lord perfect all that concerns you! Happy 34th birthday, dear friend.
Opening Prayers for 34th Birthday Party
You’ve been given the responsibility to say the opening prayer in a 34th-year birthday party. Look no further as these opening prayers for 34th birthday party will guide and keep you at ease all through the prayer session!
49. We thank you for your love, we thank you for your protection, we thank you for your provisions, may your name be exalted, Lord Jesus. We want to thank you for the life of our brother. We declare this ceremony open in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
50. We just want to adore you, Lord, we want to worship you, we want to praise you for yet another time like this. Thank you, Lord, for this new year you’ve given our dear brother. We just want to say thank you, Jesus. We commit this programme into your hands, please, take charge lord. Thank you for answered prayers. In Jesus mighty and precious name we pray. Amen.
Words are powerful, especially when they’re said in faith! Your prayers are much more appreciated and it gives you a sense of responsibility. Thank you for going through the happy 34th birthday prayers for 34 years old and I’m sure you enjoyed every bit of it. Don’t forget to share with your loved ones!