Christmas is not just a season to mark the birth of Jesus or to enjoy the break from work, it is also a season for thankfulness and finding ways to strategize for the new year.
Most importantly, Christmas is a time to bond with your family and friends. It is a time to focus on how to build healthier relationships, to show love and pass love around.
In addition to spending quality time together with your friends and family, exchanging foods and gifts, sending beautiful Christmas messages and wishes is a great way to make the day awesome for yourself and those around you.
Here are beautiful Christmas quotes for friends and family for you to make the day blissful and prepare your loved ones for a glorious new year. Enjoy!
Merry Christmas to All My Family and Friends
What a wonderful season it is! Even with all that the year came with, I’m just really thankful to be surrounded by family and friends. Merry Christmas to us all!
1. I never take you for granted. I’ve never done it, and I’m not about to start now. I love you all, and I cherish every moment with us. May God’s blessings rest with us always. Merry Christmas!
2. You all have literally been my ‘Santa since the start of this year. Giving, patient and ever kind. If I had my way, we’d all live forever. That’s how much I love us. Merry Christmas, people!
3. It’s the most wonderful time of the year. And I’m so thankful that I get to spend this period with the most wonderful people I know. I pray that God will continue to guide and bless us. Merry Christmas to us!
4. We’ve been through a lot this year. But I have faith that the next year will be better for us all. For now, we’ll celebrate and be happy. God has got us after all. Merry Christmas!
5. I’ll always be thankful for the opportunity to be a part of our family. It has made my journey here much easier, and bad propelled me to heights I never thought possible. I love you all. Merry Christmas!
6. I love this sisterhood that we share. It’s everything I prayed for and more. I pray that our friendship will continue to blossom. I also pray that we won’t lose any one of us. Compliments of the season.
7. Thank you for your unflinching support over the years. I know I haven’t exactly been the nicest person, but you all put up with me still. I’m always thankful for you all. Merry Christmas to us!
8. Christmas will always be my favourite time of the year. I get to spend quality time with you, my family. The ones that mean the most to me. I pray that God will continue to unite and preserve us. Merry Christmas!
9. There was a time I wished for the kind of happiness I feel now. Lord knows that I’m so thankful. Even more so for this season of celebration. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas.
Christmas Greetings for Family and Friends
Truly, Christmas wouldn’t be complete without family and friends to spend it with. I’m grateful for you all, and I’m sending beautiful Christmas greetings your way.
10. May Christ’s love, peace and joy dwell richly in your life and that of your loved ones. Here’s wishing you a merry Christmas.
11. Here’s wishing you the best of the season. Enjoy long life, prosperity, good news, favour and abundance like never before. Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year!
12. I’m so thankful for the season of love. And I pray that you experience all the love, joy and peace that comes with the birth and celebration of Christ. Merry Christmas!
13. You’ve come this far by sheer determination and grit. Here’s praying that you enjoy success and abundance like never before in this season. Merry Christmas!
14. Seeing as we’re celebrating the birth of Christ, I pray that this season brings you answers to all of your heart’s desire. Have a peaceful Christmas, my friend.
15. May this season and the months ahead be an even brighter one for you and your family. I’m so glad that we’re friends, and that we get to celebrate another time like this. Merry Christmas!
16. Here’s wishing you and yours the best of the season. You deserve happiness, clarity, light and joy. And I pray that you enjoy all of these in this season. Merry Christmas.
17. I’m sorry that you have to celebrate Christmas in the hospital. But the bright side to this is that you have life, and you’re surrounded by people who really matter. Here’s wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy New year in advance.
18. This year may not have gone the way you planned it. But I’m certain that the following year will be beautiful, peaceful and joyful for you. Here’s wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.
Nice Christmas Message for Family and Friends
The way you all, my family and friends, have been nice to me this year just leaves me grateful. I’m thankful for another Christmas, and I pray that the only messages you’ll get this year will be for good.
19. I wish you the warmth that comes with this season. May your joy know no limits. May you continually find reasons to be excited and grateful. Merry Christmas, sister.
20. I was hoping you’d come home for the celebration. But I understand that you aren’t over the loss of mum and dad. I don’t know if I ever will. Anyways, stay safe wherever you are. I love you and wish you a wonderful Christmas celebration.
21. I’ll not stop cheering for you. Good or bad, smooth or rough. I’ll continue to be your ride or die friend. Merry Christmas, love.
22. I can’t think of a more beautiful way to end the year. The birth of Jesus and all the benefits it affords us, being surrounded by family and loved ones. I really cannot think of a more beautiful ending for this year! Merry Christmas!
23. There’s nothing as beautiful as seeing the spark in your eyes. I didn’t think I’d see the day. But I’m grateful for your healing, and I know that the year ahead will bring you good things. Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.
24. See the double celebration we’re having. The birth of Jesus and the birth of your baby girl. Isn’t God just good?! May we continually find reasons to be this excited. Merry Christmas!
25. May this season continually bring us good tidings and upliftment. May all of our plans and dreams for the coming year not go down the drain. Merry Christmas, my friend.
26. I couldn’t have asked for anything else. Spending Christmas in your arms is pure heaven, and I am so thankful! May we continue to soar and prosper. Merry Christmas, my love.
27. I want you to know that you’re doing really well. I see you make daily efforts, and I know that you’ll reap the reward in no time. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Inspirational Christmas Messages for Friends and Family
I don’t need to look too far for inspiration. My family and friends are more than enough. May this Christmas season come with only good tidings and messages for us all.
28. Things may not have gone the way we planned them, but that is just life. In the coming year, we’ll rebuild. For as long as we have each other’s backs, there’s nothing we cannot defeat together! Merry Christmas!
29. I love your resilience, how you never let life’s struggles have the final say. If you didn’t know it before, know that you inspire me greatly. Also, know that I am so proud to be your family. Merry Christmas!
30. I love that I know where I stand with you. No guesses, no mind games, no fears. Just assurance, safety and absolute trust. I’m thankful that we’re in this season together. And I look forward to the many amazing things we’ll do in the coming year. Merry Christmas, husband.
31. If I have to spend every waking hour making it up to you for the hurt I caused, I’ll gladly do so. You’re all my reasons, and I was really a fool to have hurt you the way I did. I love you, babe. Merry Christmas.
32. Life may have done a number on you these past months. But I’ll never stop fighting for us. I’ll never stop fighting for the vision we have. We swore forever, and I’m staying by your side. Merry Christmas, love.
33. I now know better than to joke with the people that matter the most to me in this life. You, my family, mean the most to me. And I’m going to spend the coming year proving this. Merry Christmas to us!
34. God sees and knows, and he’ll reward your efforts with success. Just calm down, he’ll take care of everything that needs to be taken care of. I love you so much, brother. Have a wonderful Christmas.
35. Under God, you’re the most important person in my life. And I’ll continue to do all I can to make sure we’re comfortable. Thank you for loving me, for cheering for me, for supporting me. Merry Christmas to us.
36. Despite the many battles that we have fought, guess who came out stronger and victorious? Us! May we continue to thrive in the coming year, amen! Merry Christmas.
Best Christmas Wishes for Family and Friends
This has to be my best Christmas so far! Surrounded by family and friends, an amazing support system and good food. I pray that God will continually grant our wishes in the coming year.
37. You’re one of the greatest blessings that happened to me this year. And I say this with all sincerity! May blessings never depart from you and yours in this season. Have a wonderful Christmas celebration.
38. Just as you shower me with love, care and attention, I pray that you’ll enjoy all those in this season too. Thank you for being the very best. Thank you for being all I ever needed and more. Cheers to the best Christmas celebration yet!
39. If I had just you as my friend in the entire world, I’d be content. That’s how filling your friendship is to me. Here’s to an amazing you for you and your family. Merry Christmas, honey.
40. Hope you find this season relaxing and peaceful. Lord knows that you deserve the break. I’ll be at yours later, but I just wanted to wish you a merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.
41. Now that you don’t have anywhere to go, I hope that you can finally count your many blessings. I hope that you can finally see how much you’ve touched all our lives in this family. I hope that you can see just how much we need you. Merry Christmas.
42. This year’s celebration is extra special because I’m surrounded by my family. This is all I ever wished for. Good health, prosperity and being surrounded by people who really matter. Merry Christmas, fam!
43. As we celebrate this season together as a family. I pray that God will continually give us reasons to be glad and to stay together in unity. Happy Christmas celebration!
44. May the birth of Christ usher us into a season of peace, love, happiness and answered prayers. Merry Christmas to us all!
45. I hope that you remember that you’re thoroughly loved, even though you’re miles away. Hopefully, you’ll be home for the next Christmas celebration. But for today, we’ll be doing video calls and eating live on the camera. I love you!
Xmas Wishes for Family and Friends
Honestly, there’s no me without my family and friends. Here’s why I’m sending you all good Xmas tidings and wishes for this season.
46. In this season, may the peace and love of God reign supreme in your life and home. Happy Xmas to you and your family.
47. You’re one of the kindest persons and I know. And you know how big I am on kindness! So, here’s praying that life in the next year will be kind to you and yours. Happy Xmas, my friend.
48. If I don’t say it enough, I’m saying it now. I am so glad and honoured to be a part of our family. I pray that as the year comes to an end, it will also bring an end to all our problems. Merry Xmas!
49. You’ve made me laugh hard this year. I also hope that you’ll continually find reasons to laugh and be happy in this season. I love you loads, dear friend. Happy Xmas.
50. Next year, let’s go on a trip together. Just me and you. But before then, thank you for the many ways you came through for me this year. You’re the family I’d prayed and hoped for. Merry Xmas!
As always, it was fun writing this piece of beautiful Christmas quotes for friends and family for your use. Hope it brings you as much joy as it brought me while writing it.
Also, don’t forget to share with your friends and loved ones. It’s a season of love after all!