It can be exciting watching a child grow from infancy into a teenager. Scratch that. It is exciting, simple!
Not so long ago, he or she was dependent on family for everything. From food to clothing, shelter and care. Now, they can properly wear their clothes and take a bath, feed themselves and are busy asking lots of questions, having fun, seeking ways to create lasting memories.
A teenager only experiences turning 14 once in a lifetime. As such, it is enough reasons to receive gifts, a party, and definitely, prayers, so as to ask for God’s wisdom, provision and protection upon the celebrant and the family.
I hope you find these birthday prayers for 14 years old helpful for yourself or your loved ones.
Opening Prayers for 14th Birthday Party
Here are powerful opening prayers for 14th birthday party you can say before the party starts.
1. Thank you, Jesus. For another opportunity to gather together to celebrate (insert name) turning 14. Thank you for the privilege to see a new year and chapter in (his/her) life. It’s indeed an honour to be able to see today. We ask that you receive all the glory. In the name of Jesus. Amen. We declare this party open in the name of the Father, in the name of the Son, and the name of the Holy Spirit. In Jesus’ name, we have prayed. Amen.
2. We are ever so grateful, our Lord and God. For the privilege to gather to celebrate together. 14 may not seem like a really long time, but we are never ungrateful for your gift of life and protection. Receive all our thanks in the name of Jesus. Amen. As we declare this party open, we also commit the celebrant into your hands. May you continue to guide and protect him for the rest of his days. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
3. Our Lord and God. Thank you for how far you’ve brought us all. Thank you especially for the life of your son. Thank you for his 14th year on earth. We trust that you will continue to keep him safe. And that only good things will locate him and his family in this new year. As we’ve gathered today, we will also gather to celebrate him next year. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
4. Lord, only you could have helped us survive the past year. Only you could have kept our daughter until her 14th year. Even when illness and other sad news seemed to be prevalent, you never stopped helping us win. We are always grateful, Lord. In this new year, we ask that you colour her life with good health, provision and only good news. We also thank you because this party will end on a happy note. In the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
5. Father, we say thank you for the life of our son. We say thank you for keeping him till this point. We are thankful for his parent. For the provision and protection, you’ve always supplied them. As we’ve gathered to celebrate today, we pray that celebration will never depart from our lives. In the name of Jesus. You will continue to give his parents clarity to raise him to be someone we will all be proud of. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
Happy Birthday Prayers for A Teenager
Teenage years come once in a lifetime. Along with the gifts and fun on each birthday, prayers will definitely go a long way. These happy birthday prayers will give you a head-start.
1. How I’m proud of the person you’re becoming! You’re one teenager that makes me happy! As you celebrate your birthday, I ask that the Lord’s wisdom, knowledge and understanding will follow you all the days of your life. May good health, long life and great achievements accompany you for the rest of your days. Happy birthday, dear.
2. I see the sharp and inquisitive teenager you are. I also see how smart and intuitive you’ve grown up to become. I pray for you with all my heart, that you’ll never doubt that you can be anything you set your heart to be. I pray that you’ll grow up with no limitations in your mind and heart. Happy birthday!
3. Since you only get to be a teenager once in a lifetime, here’s me praying that the Lord will bless you with long life, good health and prosperity. May His face shine on you always, and may His guidance be a constant in your life. Here’s to having plenty of fun! Happy birthday, love.
4. Your teenage years make up one phase of your life. And I pray that blessings, fun, good health, warmth and good friends will surround you always. And even for other phases of your life, these blessings will be unending for you. Happy birthday, darling.
5. Starting from today, and for the rest of your days. May blessings, favour, good news and excellence be unending in your life. May they also be unending in the lives of your family members too. You’ve been a constant source of joy, may you continue to be so. Happy birthday.
6. These years are for having fun, creating wonderful memories, and playing around with friends and family. And upon these years, and the coming ones, I pray that you won’t miss out on life’s wonderful opportunities. I pray that you will see them, take them, and live the best life that you can ever think of. Happy birthday!
7. You’re a special child and a delightful teenager! The thoughts of some of the things you’ve said to me have me laughing right now. As you mark your birthday, may your days be blessed. May God’s aura, protection and guidance surround you always. Amen. I love you, darling.
8. Since friends can either make or mar, I pray that you will only meet and associate with good ones. May your friends be warm, fun, and always spurring you on to wonderful experiences and achievements. Happy birthday!
9. I see how you talk, move and relate with people. And I dare say that you’re unstoppable! I pray for you today, and on every other day, that you will grow to see this. That you will grow to experience ease in your life and activities. Happy birthday, dearie.
10. Your parents have put in their best in raising you up. And you’re the most well-behaved, beautiful and amazing girl I’ve ever met. As you do your teenage years, may God continue to provide for your family. So that they can help you get to whatever height you want in life. Happy birthday, my girl.
Birthday Prayer for 14 Years Old Girl
Sending in prayers for long life, continued good health, favour and blessings, is bound to make her 14 years old birthday special. Here’s where these birthday prayers come in!
11. You’re a bright child and an amazing teenager. I pray that as you add another year, you won’t lose this brightness. Neither will you lose your relevance and uniqueness in life. May you remain a wonderful addition to your family and society at large. Happy birthday, love.
12. Your love for God is humbling and exemplary, even at a young age. I pray that God will continue to uphold and strengthen you so that you walk with Him better. I pray that you will continue to shine His light for the whole world to see. Happy birthday, dear child.
13. May your gifts always be a blessing to your family and friends. May you never lose them, and may they bring you joy, blessings and contentment in abundance. Happy birthday, darling.
14. You’re still the most beautiful girl ever! Not because I am your aunt, but because it is true. As you celebrate your 14th birthday, I pray that you will grow up into a confident and self-assured lady. I love you so much!
15. I pray against fear and limitations in your mind and life. The Lord hasn’t given you the spirit of fear, but of boldness and a sound mind. And you will live like someone with boldness and sound mind, for the rest of your days. Happy 14th birthday, baby girl.
16. Every birthday is an important milestone. Your 14th birthday is. As you celebrate, I pray for long life and good health. And I also pray that you grow up to cherish all of life’s blessings to you. Happy 14 years old birthday, darling.
17. You are already a beautiful and amazing young girl. As you celebrate your turning 14 today, may God grant to you, all that it takes to remain amazing. Happy birthday, dear. I love you so much!
18. I know you already have thoughts of the kind of future you want. Even though these thoughts will change and get better with years. I pray that your future will be more beautiful than you can ever imagine. Happy 14th birthday, princess.
19. I wish I could describe how warm your smiles make my inside. I wish! May your 14th birthday bring you more reasons to smile and to laugh out loud, until your cheeks and stomach hurt. Happy 14th birthday, girl!
20. I love your mind. I love how you are not afraid to question everything. As you grow older, may your mind and senses be sharper. And may wisdom, knowledge and understanding never depart from you. Happy 14th birthday, baby girl!
Birthday Prayer for 14 Years Old Boy
A growing, healthy 14 years old needs his presents, as well as the birthday prayers. These will make his day and new year, special and blessed.
21. I’m really grateful for all the lessons, growth and blessings of the past 14 years. I’m grateful at the boy you’ve become, and the man you’ll become soon. I pray that God’s abundance will never depart from your life. And that you’ll experience happiness in leaps and bounds. Happy 14th birthday!
22. I’ve always commented on how sharp and intuitive you are. And I’m praying that as you celebrate 14 years, God will set you on the right path. He will help you always to tell the right from the bad. Happy 14th birthday, darling boy.
23. At 14, you’re already setting a good example for your siblings. I particularly love how you look out for your sisters, and how you care for them. May God continues to rest His eyes upon you, and may He continue to take care of you for the rest of your days. Happy 14th birthday, darling.
24. You’re a big boy now! And I can’t help but ask how time flew by so quickly. As you celebrate 14 years, may you celebrate many more years. And may there be continuous growth in your academics, physical and spiritual life. Happy birthday. Dear. I love you so much.
25. May this year bring you countless fun and joy. May it bring you kind friends, and provision for your parents to continually look after you properly. Happy 14th birthday, darling boy.
26. I’m grateful at how strong and healthy you are. I’m grateful you’re celebrating your 14th birthday with family and friends. I pray that you will continually grow strong and healthy in your thought and body. Happy 14th birthday!
27. You’re definitely a wonderful addition to this family. I pray that you will continually remain a wonderful and relevant addition to us and the entire society. Amen. Happy 14 years birthday, dear.
28. I’m really glad at the opportunity of life. I’m also grateful for your 14 years in life. I pray that the good Lord will continue to keep you safe from violence and evil. And that you will grow up to live a life of purpose and joy. Happy 14th birthday.
Birthday Blessings for 14 Year Old from Parents
Birthday blessings from non-parents go a long way. Now, imagine the long-lasting effect your prayers will have, as the parent of the celebrant.
You should totally use one or more of these birthday blessings for a 14-year-old.
29. I’ll always be thankful to God for giving me a child like you. Cheerful, healthy, loving and amazing. Lord knows that I love you with all my heart. As you turn 14 today, may His wisdom always be a constant in your life. And may you continue to be a source of joy to us all. Happy 14th birthday, my son.
30. The way you love people, and strive to always make them comfortable makes me so proud to be your father. I pray that you will continually remain an extension of God’s love, grace and mercy to other people. Happy 14th birthday, daughter.
31. As your mother, seeing your 14th year gives me more joy than I can ever describe. With today’s celebration, I pray that God will continue to keep you safe, away from harm’s way and violence. Happy 14th birthday, my son!
32. I don’t think there’s any father that is as proud as I am today. And I should be, with a child as beautiful, intelligent and amazing as you. As you celebrate your 14th birthday, I pray that you will grow to walk with the Lord. And that He will shield and guide you for the rest of your days.
33. Even with being your mother, you have taught me a lot. Especially in the areas of love, forgiveness and serving Jesus. I pray that you won’t grow cold as you grow up. You’ll serve God and continue to represent Him well for the whole world to see. Happy birthday, honey.
34. May you bask in God’s unending love, goodness and kindness. May His grace and mercy speak for you ceaselessly. May you never be stranded or helpless in this life. May God’s guidance abide with you forever. Happy 14th birthday, darling. Daddy loves you so much.
35. To me, you’ll always be the most beautiful and intelligent child in the entire world. I love you, I bless you with all my heart, and speak God’s unending goodness upon your life. Happy 14 years birthday, my baby.
36. You are so many things wrapped up in one. A cheerful, content, intelligent and smart child. And most importantly, a beautiful daughter through and through. May God’s surprises, laughter and blessings never cease in your life. May He take you from glory to glory. In the name of Jesus; amen. Happy 14th birthday, baby girl.
Birthday Prayer for 14 Year Old Sister
None of your prayers for your sister is a waste. Definitely, your birthday prayer for your 14 year old sister is not a waste.
You should totally use any of these prayers.
37. I’ll always be thankful to God for giving me a sister like you. Bright, smart and truly beautiful. You’re a wonderful addition. And I pray that we will never have any reason to mourn over you. The Lord will keep and guide you. Happy 14th birthday, sister.
38. In the 14 years you’ve been with us, you’ve made our lives easier, better, full of fun and colour. It is my prayer that the Lord will continue to beautify your life. May He also add vitality and long life to you. Happy birthday, sister.
39. I know how intuitive you are, so I’m certain you’ll understand this perfectly. I know you’ll also read between the lines. I love how you care, I love the values you already hold dear, and I love your heart. I pray for long life, wisdom and good health for you. Happy 14 years birthday, sister.
40. You’re such a happy teenager. It’s really rare staying a few minutes with you and not catching the happy vibes. As you celebrate turning 14, may your light and personality continue to shine so bright. Happy birthday, sister.
41. You’re irreplaceable! I don’t think there’s anyone I ever want taking your place. Though you’re 14 today, I look forward to the coming years. Today, and for the rest of your life, may only blessings and love go after you. Happy birthday, sweetie.
42. You’ve always made me proud. I can’t remember a time when I wasn’t proud of you. Here’s praying for a long life, lots of fun, and lots of feats for you. Happy birthday, darling. I love you much more than you can imagine.
43. I see the way you leap to my defence, even at your young age. As you celebrate your 14th birthday, may heaven speak for you for the rest of your days. May heaven send help when you need it. Happy birthday, darling sister. Have fun!
44. I love you with all my heart. And I’m always grateful for a sister like you. May God’s goodness, mercy and kindness be permanent fixtures in your life. Amen. Here’s to making more friends, and having loads of fun. Happy 14th birthday, honey.
Birthday Prayer for 14 Year Old Brother
Your birthday prayers will ensure continued blessings, wisdom and long life for your 14 year old brother.
Try out these prayers!
45. As you celebrate your 14th birthday today. May the divine hands of God rest upon you. May they always protect you, and show you the right way to go. Happy 14th birthday, brother.
46. This light of yours, it will shine so bright for the world to see. And when they see it, they’ll be thankful to God for you. Happy happy 14th birthday, brother. I love you so much.
47. Here’s a year of increase for you. In your academics, in your thoughts, and in your growth. God will help you to make us proud and will provide for us to train you to whatever height you’d want. Happy 14th birthday, darling. Proud of you always.
48. Just as you have given us years of peace, love and joy. May you continue to exude peace, love and joy, for the rest of your days. Happy birthday, baby boy.
49. May you know the love of God for the rest of your days. May His eyes continually rest on you, and may His countenance always be pleased with you. Happy birthday, darling brother. I love you dearly.
50. As you grow older, may God give you the wisdom and knowledge it takes to navigate each phase. May He bless and favour you abundantly. I love you, brother. Happy 14 years old birthday.
I trust that these birthday prayers for 14 years old teenager were helpful. If yes, do leave a comment and share with friends.