As simple as you think they are, those calls and messages you send to your loved one during an exam period, actually mean a lot to them.
There’s a certain kind of pressure that comes with writing any exam at all. Now imagine the amount of pressure involved in writing final year exams.
In their minds, they are worried about failing, forgetting what they’ve read in the exam hall, rewriting a paper, disappointing themselves and their loved ones.
It’s a lot of pressure!
But imagine waking up to good luck wishes just before your exam. You’d not only have given them strength, but it is also one of the ways to boost your loved ones confidence ahead of the exams.
Don’t think too hard. You should definitely send your loved ones one or more of the best wishes for final exams below.
Final Year Exam Wishes
Your success is very important to me. So, I just want to wish you best of luck, favour and good health as you commence your final exams for the year.
1. You weren’t born to settle. You weren’t born to live your life in the shadows. You were born to actively take the things you desire. You’ve worked hard to pass your final exam, it is time to actively enjoy the benefit. Success!
2. I’ve seen you work hard to conquer every challenge thrown your way. All your legitimate fears, you’ve brought them to nothing. This is why I have full confidence that your final exams will give you the results you need. Best of luck!
3. If I know you well, then I know that you’re panicking already. But here’s a quick reminder that there’s no need to fret. You’ve got this! Amidst the fear, you will come out with flying colours. Best of wishes, my friend.
4. In all the time I’ve known you, you’ve never been a disappointment to our parents. (Except for the time you decided to attend your first night party. LOL)! This is how I know that you’ll do well in your final year exams.
5. You work so hard! You’re honestly the most determined person I’ve ever met. So, regardless of how difficult the exams are already looking, I know that your hard work is going to pay off. Success in your final year exams.
6. Actually, I want our children to have your kind of brain. You’re the smartest, finest man I know. I love you, and I’m always rooting for your success. Good luck, babe!
7. I have so much faith in you. I believe in the possibilities of your dreams. And I believe that all your efforts will be crowned with excellence. Many blessings as you begin your final year exams.
8. How did I get so lucky to land a friend as you? Beautiful, kind, and just so smart! Here’s wishing you many blessings as you write your final year exams. I love you so much.
9. You’ve worked hard to get to where you are. You’ve not allowed the ugly situations to become reasons for excuses. I’m super proud of you, and I pray that you’ll enjoy the reward of your hard work. Best of luck!
10. I’ll be here cheering for you, both today, and on the day you’ll see the results of your hard work. It’s the least I can do, for all the times you believed in me. I wish you good health and the ability to remember the things you’ve read.
11. I understand how overwhelming the final year exam preparation can be. There’s just so much uncertainty. There are so many reasons to be afraid. But despite all of this, I know that all of your efforts will be crowned with success. I’m rooting for you!
12. If I was half as determined as you, I’m sure my grades would have been better. So, just bear in mind that you’re winning this for me too. Good luck with your final year exams!
13. I know that delay isn’t denial. Even with all the exams you had to rewrite, you’re finally here. So, there’s no way you will not succeed this time. I pray for active remembrance for you. And I’m waiting to celebrate the success of the exams with you.
14. If there’s anything I don’t doubt, it is that God will be with you every step of the way. From the writing to the marking process, God will be with you. Cheers to a successful final year result. I love you!
15. Regardless of how difficult the questions are, you’ll always find a way around them. I trust God to help you. I trust God to guide you. Happy exam success, sister.
16. Life isn’t always easy. But you have guts and determination in you. This is how I know that things will work out for you. The same way I know that your final year results will come out as planned. Good luck with your exams, cousin!
17. May angels be on guard for you always. May they cause you to remember at all times. May they cause you to enjoy good health and favour. Success in your exams, brother!
18. Here’s me sending you lots of hugs and love. I know how difficult this period must be for you. Rest assured, we’re doing anything you want when you’re back. Best of luck!
19. You’ll make yourself proud, and you’ll make us proud. This is one fact that I don’t doubt at all. Here’s wishing you favour and blessings as you embark on your final year exam journey. Love you, honey.
20. Cheers to the first step in your journey of a better life, sister. I believe in you, I’m rooting for you, and I know you’ll do great things. Success!
21. You’ve come so far! I’m both shocked and proud at the same time. Here’s wishing you good health, and a sound mind as you write your final year exams. Always bear in mind that I love you so much, brother.
22. There’s no force on earth that can stop you from becoming whatever you want to become. You’ve worked hard by reading adequately for your exams. Now, I trust the Lord to crown all your efforts with success.
23. Daughter of mine, I want you to know that I’m always rooting for you, come rain, come sun. I’m proud of you always, and I know that your final results will be as you’ve dreamed them.
24. You’re one son I’m proud of always. Right from the moment you came into our lives, our family, it’s been nothing short of bliss. I still can’t believe that you’re in your finals already! Here’s wishing you all the exam blessings!
25. As you’ve laboured to get to this point in your life, I pray that your final year results will bring you so much joy and fulfilment. Success in your exams, honey.
Final Exam Best Wishes
For your final exams, there are no good wishes that will be too much. So, even though I’ve said it before, I’m wishing you the very best in your exams.
26. Sometimes, all we need is for someone to believe in us. Here’s me telling you that I believe in you. I believe in your dreams, and I believe that you’ll ace your final year exams. Best of luck!
27. I’m glad that you followed your dreams of becoming a doctor. See how far you’ve come! I’m super proud of you, and I know you’ll ace your final exams. Cheers, a medical doctor in advance.
28. Even at your young age, you’re an inspiration to us all. Here’s praying for God’s blessing, goodness and favour as you take your final year exams. Best wishes, cousin.
29. For as long as I’ve known you, you’ve never allowed fear to rule over you or your choices. Even with the pressure of your final year exams, I know that you’ll do excellently well! Good luck!
30. I’m confident that God that started the journey with you, will end it with you. He will uphold you, and crown all of your efforts with success. I love you big!
31. There are facts about you that I never doubt. I don’t doubt that you’ll do great things in life. I don’t doubt that your final year results will cause us happiness and joy! Best of luck!
32. There’s no one as deserving of success as you. I see you put in the work always. I see you determine to crush set goals with excellence. Here’s why I’m wishing you success and excellence in your final year exams.
33. May your luck never run out as you take your final exams. May this phase be the beginning of a truly wonderful life for you. I love you so much, baby girl. Best of luck!
34. This exam is nothing like you’ve ever written before, and it’s okay to be scared. However, I want you to know that you were made to succeed. You have all
35. You’re gradually hitting milestones, and I am so proud of you! Here’s to acing your final year exams with massive success. I love you loads, sister. You mean much to me!
36. You’re the smartest and most handsome brother ever, and I love you with all my heart. Here’s to bagging amazing results in your final year exams!
37. As you start your final year exams today, I pray for wisdom, knowledge and understanding for you. May the odds always be in your favour. Love you!
38. I can’t wait for the world to see how smart and intelligent you are. I know I won’t wait for long, because you’re definitely going to ace your final year exams. Good luck, dear.
39. If there’s anyone I’m certain will ace their final year exams, it is you. I have full confidence in you, and I cannot wait to see the many lovely things you’ll achieve in your life. Good luck!
40. I’m actually counting down to when I can finally see you. But before then, here’s wishing you God’s speed and wisdom for your final year exams. I love you!
41. May your wishes for your exam come to pass. May you not have any reason to cry or rewrite any paper. Best of luck, darling.
42. I wish you good grades in your exams. And I’m looking forward to when you’ll be home, and we can celebrate again. I’m rooting for you!
43. Is it okay that I’m not really worried about you? If there’s anything I’m even worried about, it is you not believing that you can do well in these exams. Best of luck, babe.
44. Cheers to graduating with flying colours. I don’t know about you, but I already see you all dressed up for the big graduation day. Success in your final year exams.
45. Your final exams will only confirm what I’ve known all along. You’re smart, intelligent and very beautiful. I already have the champagne to celebrate your success.
46. It’s okay to have doubts and uncertainties. But there’s really nothing to be scared of. You’ll make us proud. Importantly, you’ll make yourself proud. Good luck, dear.
47. Your case won’t end up a disaster. This isn’t the time to entertain fear or negativity. Rather go in there with the thought that God has got your back. Because really, God had got your back. You’ll do well.
48. As you begin your final exams today, may the odds forever be in your favour. I also pray that your health is preserved during this time. Success in your exams!
49. Don’t allow fear rob you of anything. Build confidence in the fact that you’ve done your best. Allow God do the rest for you. Love you, dearest friend.
50. The fact is that you increase the odds of your success when you study. You’ve studied really hard, and that’s how I know that your results will come out successful. Best of luck, dear.
Honestly! I feel calmness and peace, even though I wrote these wishes. I also hope that your loved ones feel as much calm and peace when they read them.
Do leave me your thoughts in the comment box, and remember to share these best wishes for final exam with your friends / loved ones too.
Thank you for reading!