A 70th birth anniversary deserves no ordinary celebration, more so, more powerful prayers to begin such a festivity.
When you’re called to make an open prayer for the party, you want to make sure your prayer is powerful, loving and ideal.
That’s why I have provided two different classes of open prayers for 70th birthday party celebration happening in 2022 or years later. A long opening prayer or a short, powerful one that impresses God, the celebrant, and satisfies your need.
Read through to make a befitting choice. If you’re unsure of what choice to make, send your friends the link to help you decide from these outstanding collections.
Long Opening Prayers for 70th Birthday Party
Looking for the most powerful and the longest opening prayers for a 70th birthday party? The following prayers would indeed bless the celebrant, satiate your need, and wow the audience.
Besides, before your opening prayer, you can send the celebrant these /messages for 70th birthday celebration/. You’d be the best attendee ever.
1. Such a beautiful day it is. This is the Lord’s doing and it is marvellous in our sight. Therefore, I commit this lovely celebration of 70th birthday into your hand, dear Lord. Take complete control and ensure that the angels deliver all the assigned blessings to our dear celebrant. May this day not end without your mighty hand showing your power and strength in this gathering. And, I also decree that you add many more healthful and prosperous years unto the celebrant. Ensure to grant his secret heart prayers even as the party goes on. Thank you, Lord, for answering our prayers.
2. Thank you, heavenly Father, for letting each one of us experience this beautiful day. Thank you for the life of the celebrant and thank you for making a day like this a reality. Dear Lord, I ask that you make our celebrant celebrate many more years in joy, gratitude, prosperity and peace of mind. I ask that you settle, perfect and establish that which concerns her. Take charge of this day and prohibit any evil for the celebrant’s sake. I sanctify every drink and food here by the precious blood of the Lamb. Today is blessed in Jesus name. Amen
3. Lord, you’re faithful and we give you all the glory, honour and adoration for letting this big day become a reality before our eyes. Thank you for helping the celebrant to scale through all that life has thrown at her for the past 70 years. Thank you for all the blessings you made possible too during this period. Lord, I ask that your loving kindness never departs from her. Continue to take your place in her life and enable her life to become an expression of your grace. Take charge of this occasion and bless every one of us present with longevity and health. Thank you, Lord.
4. You’re amazing, dear Lord. We do not take this blessing for granted for helping us to gather here to see this great occasion. Thank you for the provision and thank you for making all things beautiful in your time. Lord, I ask that whatever situation that is yet to receive a settlement in the life of our celebrant, Father, take immediate control in Jesus name. From now henceforth, Lord, be the driver of this life, make miracles happen, make situations shift in favour of the celebrant and cause your face to shine on him. Many more years of righteousness, happiness and prosperity may you cause him to witness according to your grace. Amen
5. Dear Lord, I thank you for this good and perfect gift you’ve granted to the celebrant. I worship your name because against all odds and tribulation, here is our dear celebrant standing by your grace. Thank you for not forgetting him. Lord, I ask that you continue to be his shepherd, so he lacks nothing in his lifetime. I pray you to continue to be his guide so he maintains the right path, and I pray that you uphold him in faith. I sanctify this day with the precious blood of Jesus. Thank you, Lord, for the answered prayer. Amen.
6. Oh Lord, we thank you for the privilege to see this historic day. You have caused your children to gather here just to celebrate what you have done in the life of your own. Thank you for not letting the desires of the wicked come to pass over the celebrant’s life. Thank you for making her good desire to flourish, instead. Thank you, heavenly Father, for this new age. May your name be glorified in Jesus name. Oh Lord, I commit this occasion into your hand. Take control from start to finish, and even while we depart to our homes, make our journey smooth and prosperous. Again, I ask that you bless the celebrant beyond measures. May this 70th age perfect her on all sides in Jesus name. Thank you, Lord, because you’ve heard our prayers. Amen.
7. Lord, we bless your holy name. Because it’s been 70 years of your love and favour upon your son, it’s been 70 years of your faithfulness. Thank you for keeping him in health and surrounded by family and friends. Lord, receive all the glory. I ask that on this special day, you bless him, favour him, perfect him and strengthen him. Let your will alone be done in his life. And help him to step upon serpent and scorpions unhurt. Because he has acknowledged you today, may he live the rest of his life in joy and gladness. For in Jesus name, I pray.
8. Indeed, there’s nothing too hard for you to do, oh Lord. You have made it possible for us to celebrate your daughter as she clocks 70 hale and hearty on this day. Thank you for sparing her life when she fought for it, thank you for your steadfast love that has never ceased in her life. Dear Lord, please continue to take care of her. Make her stronger, healthier, happier and more prosperous as days go by. May she always have reasons to rejoice in the Lord. Crown her with the crown of honour, grace and love in Jesus name. Thank you, Lord, because you have answered our prayers.
9. Who is like you, oh Lord? How faithful are you, dear God. You have caused our dear celebrant to see this day only by your grace. You’ve filled up his heart with joy and his lips with praises. Thank you for having your way, Lord. Thank you for all that you have enabled him to achieve throughout these years. Lord, I ask that even as he grows older, may he continue to be the head and not the tail, may he be above only. Like an eagle, he shall soar and not get tired. And in good health, he shall flourish continually. Help him to be like a tree planted by the riverside. Help him to dwell in your house forevermore in Jesus name. Amen.
10. Receive all the glory, oh Lord, because you alone have done this one. We acknowledge your faithfulness over the life of the celebrant. We worship you because he is an expression of your loving-kindness. Lord we say that you’re great, kind and your ways are unsearchable. Thank you for loving the celebrant to the amazement of us all. Be thou exalted oh Lord above the heavens. Lord, I ask that you make this 70th year an enjoyable one; may it not be the last in the life of the celebrant. Even at 70, may he ride upon the high places of the earth in Jesus mighty name, I pray. Amen.
Short Opening Prayers for 70th Birthday Celebration
A short but effective opening prayer for 70th birthday celebration would make the difference you want to see when you’re called upon to say a prayer before the party commences.
Moreover, this collection of /birthday messages for 70th birthday celebration/ will be perfect for the celebrant. Try them out!
Short Opening Prayers for 70th Birthday Celebration
11. Dear Lord, we give you all the praises and honour for this blessed day. Thank you because we have no cause to cry or mourn on this day. Instead, you have given us reasons to celebrate and be thankful with our lips full of praises. Father, I ask that you take over this occasion and make it an avenue to rain down your blessings, especially on the celebrant in Jesus name. Thank you, Lord.
12. You have shown us that indeed your thoughts towards us are of peace and progress. Thank you, God, for blessing the celebrant with a new age. We pray that Your will be done over their life, and you bless them with heavenly blessings today.
13. Dear Lord, thank you for giving good gifts to your children. Thank you for the blessing of a new age. Lord, I ask that you perfect all that concerns the celebrant today in Jesus name. May you take the celebrant higher thenceforward in Jesus name.
14. Father, take your place in this place. Lead us aright in this occasion. Let your presence and power flow. Let there be divine blessings for the celebrant and let there be positive changes and excellent additions to their life as you have begun already with this new age.
15. You have captured our hearts, dear Lord, for being so merciful and ensuring that this day comes to pass. Thank you for this 70th birthday. Thank you for your undeserved mercy. Lord, I pray that you add many more happy, healthful, and prosperous years to our dear celebrant.
16. 70th birthday is such a milestone. The year that you have pronounced as old age for your children. Lord, I thank you for letting the celebrant witness this age. And I pray that you let us all grow old to 70 and beyond. Thank you, Father.
17. Indeed, God is good, all the time. Lord, we bless your holy name for this beautiful day. Thank you for choosing the celebrant. Lord, I ask that because it’s her 70th birthday, you shall settle her heart desires speedily, grant her greater strength, more profound joy, and a better life in Jesus name.
18. Father, thank you for not disappointing this celebrant. Thank you for making this day possible in their life. I ask that you begin to bless and establish your child in Jesus name. May she live to serve you, and your grace be evident upon her life.
19. Over the years, Lord, you have been kind, faithful, and merciful. Thank you for fighting the celebrant’s battle. Thank you for putting them first like they have put your kingdom first. Lord, I ask that you make this day the beginning of their happiness, joy, peace, and perfection in Jesus name.
20. Thank you, Lord, because you have made this day happen before our eyes. Thank you for this grand age of 70. Lord, accept our praises and honour our prayers in Jesus name. Father, make today a day of joy and make the following years, ones of peace, prosperity, and happiness in Jesus name.
21. Glory to you, oh Lord, for making this day a reality. Praises to you, dear God, for giving us significant reasons to celebrate. Lord, I ask that you honour this day, sanctify this event and bless the celebrant beyond our imaginations in Jesus name.
22. We’re so thankful to gather here today for the 70th birthday celebration of an icon and angel amongst men. Lord, we praise you for granting the celebrant long life. Thank you because this is the beginning of a better experience, a healthier life, and more purposeful living in Jesus name.
23. Dear Lord, we praise you for this great thing you have done. Thank you for the privilege of a 70th birthday celebration. Lord, may every good thing follow suit. This shall only be the beginning of good things in the life of the celebrant. Make him joyful for the rest of his life; I pray.
24. Take your praises, dear Lord, for the wonders that you have done. Be thou exalted for letting our parent, grandparent, daughter, sibling, and friend experience this iconic new age. Lord, we pray that you make it the start of a blissful season. May you straighten the path ahead of her and cause your face to shine upon her in Jesus name.
25. Lord, we bless your name for this hero, we thank you for making him scale through the highs and lows of life and making him come out as a conqueror. Lord, we pray that you bless his 70th birthday celebration and make this age a remarkable one. May it be the start of healthy, prosperous, and miracle-filled decades in Jesus name.
26. Lord, you’re so kind and blessed be your name. Thank you for reigning in the celebrant’s life and demonstrating to us that indeed you own his life. Thank you for this 70th birthday. I pray that you restore now and recover for the celebrant their lost victories, missing joy, and blessings over the past 70 years in Jesus name. Thank you, Lord, for answering.
27. To the King of glory, we worship you. We bless your holy name for this 70th year. Lord, take all the glory. I ask that you release overwhelming blessings of joy, peace, health and prosperity upon the celebrant now in Jesus name. In the next 30 years, may we gather to celebrate a blissful centenary on earth in Jesus’ name. Thank you, dear God.
28. God, you’ve been so faithful from the moment the celebrant was born till their 70th year on earth. Lord, I pray that you make all things perfect and beautiful in their life in Jesus name. Make a covenant of good health, prosperity, and joy with this celebrant today in Jesus name. Thank you, Lord.
29. Thank you, Father, for this phenomenal age. We’re grateful that you have allowed her to witness this day, more so in good health and peace of mind. Lord, I ask that, for the rest of the celebrant’s life, you show up for her battles and crown her a winner in all situations in Jesus name.
30. Dear Lord, thank you for granting the celebrant and us the joy of this event. Thank you for making his 70th birthday one worthy of celebration. We pray that you make the years ahead of him worthy of greater celebration and honour in Jesus name.
31. Thank you, dear Lord, for this 70th birthday celebration. You have blown our minds and expanded our hearts with joy. Lord, I ask that you make all things beautiful and glorious in the celebrant’s life in Jesus name.
32. Dear Lord, you have been so good in the life of the celebrant. You have blessed them with the gift of life, hence, we’re celebrating their 70th birthday. Lord, I ask that you strengthen them for the journey ahead and you adorn their path with beautiful happenings in Jesus name.
33. There is none like you, oh Lord, for you have done what no man can do. Thank you for this 70th birthday celebration. We pray that you decorate the life of the celebrant with many awesome testimonies and favourable tales in Jesus name.
34. The devil has tried but, dear God, you’ve caused him to fail countlessly. Lord, we thank you for this grand age celebration. I ask that you bless the celebrant with everything that befits them in Jesus name.
35. Thank you, heavenly Father, because there’s so much to be thankful for on this day. Lord, I ask that this 70th birthday shall receive divine gifts and you shall be present to endow the celebrant with undeserved blessings in Jesus name.
36. We’re thankful for so many reasons, dear Lord. We bless your name for keeping our celebrant in good health till their 70th birthday celebration. We’re thankful because you have permitted every one of us to be witnesses of this great testimony. Lord, accept our praises in Jesus name. I ask that you make past impossible things happen in their life in this season in Jesus name.
37. Lord, we thank you for helping the celebrant run the race of life for 70 years. We pray that you shall strengthen their feet to cover the many miles ahead in Jesus name.
38. You have surprised us with your love. Father, accept our thanks in Jesus name. Lord, I ask that you bless this celebrant with 70 more blessings that our mouths couldn’t describe in Jesus name.
39. Dear God, we praise you for this day. Thank you for blessing our celebrant with 70 years on earth. This is your doing and it is marvellous in our sight. I pray that you bless her with years of favour, joy, peace and happiness in Jesus name.
40. Thank you, Father, for making us a part of this history. Lord, we pray that you endow our celebrant with 70 more healthy and strong years in Jesus name. Take all the glory.
41. Indeed, our God is an awesome God and neither sleeps nor slumbers. Lord, I thank you for this 70th birthday celebration. I ask that you make it the beginning of a blissful season in Jesus name.
42. You are the reason why we’re gathered here, dear Lord. Therefore, accept our praises for letting this 70th birthday celebration become a reality. Lord, I earnestly ask that you bless the celebrant beyond our imaginations in Jesus name.
43. You deserve all he glory, oh Lord, for the miracle you have done among us. Thank you for adding a new age unto the many years of the celebrant. I ask that you make the coming years much more pleasant than the past.
44. Thank you for what you’ve done in the life of the celebrant. We ask that you release every withheld blessing of his upon him on this day. Make this day one to always remember and appreciate in Jesus name.
45. We can’t thank you enough for what you’ve done. Nonetheless, we will praise you all day long for adding a new age unto the celebrant. Father, make this 70th birthday a remarkable one full of your divine blessings in Jesus name.
46. Lord, we have only come to thank you for this great thing you have done. We’re here to praise you for making the celebrant see their 70th birthday. Lord, receive our praises in Jesus name. And continue to take all the glory over their life.
47. You’re a good God. Again, you’ve proved it through the life of this great celebrant. Thank you for their 70th birthday in perfect health and wholeness. Lord, continue to be God in their life in Jesus name.
48. Your grace is indeed sufficient in our lives. We know because we can see one of us celebrating their 70th birthday. Lord, receive the glory due to you. Be thou exalted above the heavens. We will sing your praises forever.
49. Dear Lord, we thank you for the 70th birthday of our dear celebrant. We worship you forever and we return the glory to you. Lord, bestow greater blessings upon the celebrant in Jesus name.
50. Only you could have done this, dear Lord. Thank you for making the celebrant experience their 70th birthday in health and happiness in Jesus name. Father, take the glory and adoration due to you because indeed, we have tasted and see that you’re good.
Thank you for making a choice. May I know why you chose the one you did?
Please share these opening prayers for 70th birthday party with family and friends and kindly remember to make. Thank you.