Daughters are beautiful gifts. They not only bring happiness with them, they also bring joy, peace, warmth and contentment. This is why they should be treasured and celebrated whenever the opportunity presents itself.
And birthdays are wonderful opportunities to celebrate your loved ones and to wish them well. They are also times to remind them that they don’t have to do anything ‘extra’ to deserve your love.
So, in addition to being grateful for the life of your daughter, birthdays are times to speak /words of encouragement/, blessings, peace and reassurance into her life.
Enjoy these heart touching birthday wishes for daughter! Send them to her and make her feel loved as she celebrates her special day.
Heart Touching Quotes for Your Daughter’s Birthday
To the daughter that keeps adding so much colour and perspective to your life. You should send any of these heart touching birthday quotes to make her birthday even more special.
1. You’re the daughter after my heart, and you’ll always be my little girl. Here’s wishing you long life, prosperity and good health for your new year. Happy birthday, daughter.
2. If I had my way, I would be there for you for the rest of your life. Now that I’m here though, I promise to be there for you like no one else will. Happy birthday, my daughter.
3. If you could see how excited I am to share today with you! If you could just see my heart! Daughter of mine, may your birthday bring you good health and lots of happiness. Happy 16th birthday, sunshine.
4. I look at you, and I am reminded of everything good and pure in this life. I’m reminded that the world isn’t all bad, and that good things can come out of it. Happy 17th birthday, my girl.
5. Every birthday of yours is a special day for me. And I pray that this birthday will be even more special for you. Happy birthday, daughter.
6. If I was asked, I wouldn’t change anything about you. I wouldn’t change one single thing about you. You’re just perfect, and I never want you to forget that. Happy 15th birthday, sweetie.
7. You have so much inside you, and I really can’t wait for the world to see everything. So, here’s to a year of taking us by a storm. Happy 25th birthday, angel.
8. You’ve spent your life wanting to please me and your mother. I want you to understand that nothing you do will change the fact that we love you. Nothing will change how much we are proud of you. Hence, I’m wishing you a year of fun for your birthday. Happy birthday, darling child!
9. You are the most amazing daughter I know. You’ve given both me and your mother so much joy and contentment in this life. And it is my prayer that God blesses you so much in this new year. Happy birthday, daughter-shine.
10. You are so priceless to me, and every day, I pray to God that you grow up to realise your worth in this life. I pray that you grow up to realise that you’re worth more than the precious things in this life. Happy birthday, baby girl.
11. You have given us so many reasons to smile in this life. And I pray with all my heart, that smiles will not depart from your life and new year. Happy birthday!
12. First, you’re growing too fast! Where did all the years go to?! God, I’m so glad for a child like you. I’m so proud to be the father to an amazing daughter like you. May God continue to bless and prosper you. Happy 23rd birthday, baby.
13. I really can’t wait for the coming years and the things they would bring you. And I’m so certain that this year will bring you amazing things alone. Happy birthday, angel.
14. You honestly do not make us look like we’ve made mistakes with you in the past. You don’t make it seem like we were clueless a lot with you. Here’s to thank you for being the best daughter ever. And to wish you a happy birthday. Love you, honey.
15. I know that you have plans for the new year. I know that the past years may not have gone the way you’ve planned them. But I’m certain that you will see your dreams manifest in this year. Happy 24th birthday, honey.
16. You’ve touched our lives in more ways than we can state, daughter. Again, I’m proud of you. Here’s to a really good year. Happy birthday, daughter.
17. Nothing you’ve done or will do, will make you pre-qualify for my love. You have it totally, unconditionally and for all times. Happy birthday, my darling child. May God bless and guide you always.
18. I’ll always put you first in everything I do. I’ll always consider you on whatever decisions that I make. Happy 10th birthday, dear child.
19. Your mother may not be here with us today, but I’m sure she’s always watching after you. You’ll have a beautiful new year. Love you, girl!
20. You are one bright and beautiful girl. And I pray that as you celebrate your birthday, your star will shine brighter and brighter. Happy birthday, daughter.
Heart Touching Birthday Wishes for Daughter From Father
As your daughter’s father, your wishes and words of affirmation will put smiles on her face on her birthday. And to get started, you can send her any of these heart touching birthday wishes for daughters.
21. You’ve added, and you keep adding so much colour to our lives. It is my prayer that God continues to keep and protect you. May he continue to fill your life with so much colour. Happy birthday, dear girl.
22. May you not lack rhythm and direction in your life. May things always work out for you. And may you encounter limitless opportunities. Happy birthday, darling.
23. What would I do without you? Who would give my life this much meaning and direction? You’ll always be my girl! I wish you blessings and fun like never before. Happy birthday, honey.
24. May only good and pure things follow you for the rest of your days. May good news never ever depart from your life and days. Happy birthday, love.
25. You make my heart so full and merry. You fill the spaces I thought would never fill up. Here’s to a fabulous year ahead. Happy birthday, dear child.
26. You’ve given me so much clarity and sense of purpose. It’s really funny remembering how I thought my life was perfect before you came into it. May God’s goodness follow you for the rest of your days. Happy 22nd birthday, daughter.
27. Thank you for the sleepless nights you gave me and your mother. Rest assured, if I had to do it all again, I wouldn’t hesitate. Happy 14th birthday, darling.
28. I love you with all my heart, daughter-shine. May your birthday bring you many blessings and fun. Happy birthday, girl!
29. I’ll walk with you on good and bad days. I’ll hold your hands through the hard and simple days. Happy birthday, my darling girl.
30. My prayers have been that I live long and full to witness all the good things that will come for you. Happy happy birthday, my darling.
31. I can’t help but love you. You’re the daughter after my own heart, and I am so proud of you. Have a fabulous year. Live long and full. Happy birthday, honey!
32. You are all that matters to me and your mother. You are all that will matter in the years to come. Happy birthday, beautiful. It’s a lovely year already.
33. You are worthy of all the good and wonderful things happening in your life. You have been an amazing person, and you deserve all the success you’re enjoying today. Happy 27th birthday, daughter.
34. May you enjoy a blessed new year. May your going out and coming in be filled with protection, provision and much blessings. Happy 28th birthday, daughter.
35. You are by far the most beautiful girl ever. And I pray for showers of blessings upon you and your family in your new year. Happy birthday, girl! Daddy loves you so much.
36. You know that I would give you the whole world if I could. For now, though, I promise to keep doing right by you. I promise to keep caring and praying for you. Happy birthday, darling. I love you.
37. You’re so smart! So much so that I am thankful to be your father every blessed day. Here’s to an amazing and blessed year. Happy birthday, honey!
38. May you keep growing by leaps and bounds. May you enjoy fruitfulness and productiveness on all sides. Happy birthday, daughter.
39. May you step into a year of prosperity and warm relationships for your birthday. May this birthday be your best one yet. I love you, daughter.
40. I’m beyond lucky to be your father. I feel blessed and honoured to have you in my life. And I pray that God’s eyes will continually rest upon you. Happy birthday, darling.
Heart Touching Birthday Wishes for Daughter From Mother
To make your daughter’s special day complete, you should send her these heart touching birthday wishes from mother!
41. You remind me a lot about myself. Only this time, you’re doing way better than I did. You’re more resilient, flexible and amazing. Here’s to a beautiful year, darling daughter. Happy birthday.
42. If there’s anything I want for you (I want multiple things for you by the way), it is that you don’t lose your spark. So, here’s to a new year of doing big and sparkly things. Happy birthday, daughter.
43. You mean more than this world to me. And for as long as I live, I’ll fight to always see you happy and content. Happy 19th birthday, sweetheart.
44. I know a lot of people would say that I’m spoiling you silly. But I know that I’m also raising you to be an amazing woman. So, this is to a new year of spoiling you much more. Happy birthday, daughter-shine.
45. I’ll always be here to hold your hands. And much more, I trust that God will always be with and for you. Happy birthday, honey. I love you so much.
46. You have shown me sides to me I never knew existed. You’ve shown me that I can be patient, loving, kind, generous and disciplined. Having you, and being a mother to you, have stretched me beyond limits. And I pray that you will only encounter limitless opportunities in your life. Happy birthday, love!
47. When I think back on all of the gifts I’d ever received, you’re still the best gift I ever got. For your birthday, may God’s aura and protection continue to surround you. Happy birthday, honey.
48. May this year be a spectacular one for you. May it bring you loads of spectacular blessings and opportunities. Happy birthday, baby.
49. Watching you grow has been a privilege I do not take for granted. I pray that we will have many more years together, in Jesus name. Amen. Happy 20th birthday, honey.
50. May your children be as amazing as you’ve been to me and your father. Better still, may they be even more amazing. Thank you for not giving us headaches and reasons to sorrow. May God continue to bless and watch over you. Happy birthday, girl.
51. Even in changing times and seasons, may you always find people that will stick by you. Happy birthday, beautiful girl. It’s a beautiful year already.
52. May you always be surrounded by warm people. People that will come to your aid in your times of need. People that wouldn’t hesitate to tell you the truth when it is needed. Happy birthday, baby girl. I love you!
53. If there’s a reason I believe in love and hope, it is because of you. Thank you for teaching me a lot just by being my daughter. I love you more than words can describe. And I pray that God’s face will continually be on you. Happy birthday, love!
54. May you always be surrounded by love, comfort and warmth. May your heart desires come through all the time. May God’s ears never be far away from you. Happy birthday, daughter of mine.
55. Thank you for making parenting so easy. I dare say that I came out this good because I had a daughter like you. A daughter that was kind, patient and loving through it all. Thank you for being amazing. Have a blessed new year!
56. I don’t think there’s any daughter as sweet, genuine and loving as you. And I pray that as you celebrate your birthday today, only sweet, genuine and loving things will follow you for the rest of your days. Happy birthday, daughter.
57. You will always be a central part of my life. And I’ll never stop praying for you. That you will grow in wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Happy birthday, my baby. I love you so much.
58. As your mother, I speak over your life. That all of your dreams will come to reality. That you will live long and full on this earth. Happy birthday, baby.
59. The day you were born, something good happened to me. And even now that you’re all grown up, you’re still the most amazing thing that happened to me. Happy birthday, my daughter. I know you’ll do great in life!
60. I love you more than all the words in the world. I’ll always love and be here for you. Enjoy your new year. It’ll be an amazing one. Happy birthday!
61. I’m always thankful for you. I don’t think there’ll ever be a day where I’m not thankful to God for a daughter as you. And I pray that he continues to keep you long and strong. Amen. Happy birthday, darling.
62. You’ve made the bulk of our dreams come through. You’ve done much more than I can fully say, and I’m so thankful for you. I’m so thankful that I am your mother. Happy birthday, honey. May this be your best year yet.
63. The look of surprise on your face was worth it. You deserve plenty of presents, surprise parties and prayers. Happy birthday, my darling.
64. I love you unconditionally. This is one fact that will never ever change. Happy 30th birthday, daughter after my heart. I love you!
65. Seeing you literally makes my day. Seeing your smile makes my world alright. And seeing you excel is enough motivation to work harder. May God bless you today and on every other day. Happy birthday, daughter-shine.
Touching Birthday Messages for Daughter
Even with “as little as a birthday message,” you’ll touch your daughter’s heart on her special day.
Try these out!
66. I can’t believe it’s been 30 years of growth for you! I literally have watched you turn 30, and I am so excited! May God continue to bless and prosper you. Happy 30th birthday, daughter.
67. How you manage to keep me in line is both amazing and wonderful. Thank you for acting as a check and balance to me. May God’s blessings remain constant in your life. Happy birthday, baby.
68. I feel old, being the mother to a grown and beautiful adult like you. But I also do feel accomplished at having a daughter as responsible as you are. I love you, baby. Happy birthday.
69. I miss our night-outs so much. I miss being able to link hands, being able to complete our sentences, and being able to try out new things. Happy birthday, angel. You rock always!
70. Here’s to a year of more kisses. Here’s the year of watching you learn how to walk, speak and be yourself. Happy birthday, darling.
71. There’s nothing I cannot do for you, Lord knows. In the meantime, I hope that you have a fantastic new year. Happy birthday, love.
72. God must really love me a lot, to have blessed me with someone as kind, loving and beautiful like you. I love you so much, daughter. And for your special day, I wish you all the happiness in the entire world. Happy birthday.
73. Since you got here, you’ve been ruling our lives and heart. You turn 12 today, and here’s exclusive permission to keep ruling. Love you so much, darling. Happy birthday.
74. Before you came, I’d heard that you would wrap me around your fingers, and get me to do anything you wanted. Years down, and they weren’t wrong. Here’s to loving you, and doing your biddings while correcting you. Happy birthday, angel.
75. Is it normal that I love you this much? Is it okay to want to do everything in my power to ensure that you’re comfortable in this life and beyond? Happy birthday, sweetie. I love you more than words can describe.
76. You will always be my little princess. You’ll always be the daughter after my own heart. In this new year, I wish you extraordinary blessings and speed. Happy birthday, my daughter.
77. You’re the smartest girl I know. And I am so proud to be your father. Here’s me promising to keep working hard. So that you’ll get the life that you deserve. Happy birthday, baby girl.
78. I promise to keep showering you with love and affection. For as long as I am here, you will never lack these things and more. Happy birthday, baby girl.
79. I pray that you get separated from toxic relationships, that you find warm friends and live long to fulfil all of your dreams. Happy birthday, darling.
80. May the angels of God keep looking out for you, just as you look out for me. May they always hasten to grant all of your heart desires. Happy birthday, sweetie.
81. You stole my heart the very first day I held you in my arms. It’s been years with you, and I still haven’t gotten my heart back. Happy birthday, angel.
82. You will never starve with me. I will continue to do my best to ensure that you’re comfortable. Happy birthday, the baby of the house.
83. Your birthday gives an opportunity to reminisce over old times. And to show me that I am truly blessed. Happy birthday, my sunshine. You mean the world to me.
84. You dazzle me all the time. You shine so brightly all the time. For this new year, keep shinning, keep blooming. Happy birthday, babe.
85. I’ll love you for as long as life allows. This is one thing that’ll never change. Mistakes and all, I’ll always be here for you. Happy birthday, my angel.
86. Every day we spend together is the greatest day of my life. And for your birthday, I ask that God blesses you with long life and prosperity. Happy birthday, dearie.
87. My heart blesses you. You’ll surpass your expectations for the new year. You’ll do great things. You’ll shine for the world to see. Happy birthday, my baby.
88. Keep reaching for the stars. Keep making us proud. Happy birthday, baby girl. I love you so much!
89. It’s unbelievable how far we’ve come together; from not having a relationship at all, to building a solid and permanent one. I love you so much, boo. And I wish you all the beautiful things in life. Happy birthday.
90. You are an inspiration through and through. From the time you were a baby, till this point. Thank you for being all shades of awesome. May God’s blessings be with you always. I love you, dear. Happy birthday.
Funny Birthday Wishes for Daughter
Your birthday wishes to your daughter can be funny as well. Check the funny birthday wishes for daughter below!
91. Already, I can’t imagine the men flocking around you when you get older. For me, no one guy would ever be enough. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
92. I really can’t wait for when you’d have your children. So you can have a taste of the sleepless nights we’re having. All the same, I wouldn’t trade you for anything in the entire world. Live long, my angel.
93. You may be older, but you’ll always my little girl. You may dress so grown up, but I’ll continue to see you as that girl in nappies, running around. Happy birthday, my baby girl. May you do great things!
94. I’ve watched enough cartoons to last me for a lifetime. All thanks to you, of course. But I love you still, and I’ll always be rooting for you. Have fun and make wonderful friends. Happy birthday, baby!
95. I promise not to use your childhood pictures against you. But if you know me well, then you know I’ll do the opposite. So, here’s to a year of happiness and blackmail. Love you, baby.
96. Lord knows that I love you so much, baby girl. But I still want longer school days than the holidays. Happy birthday, angel. May the angels always be on guard for your sake. I love you.
97. I know you don’t like me sometimes. With how much I make you read and all. But I love you, and I just want an amazing future for you. So, here’s to a year of working together better, and to having fun as well. Happy 17th birthday, sweetheart.
98. We haven’t really gotten along, but you’ll always be my little girl. My little girl that made me play dress up more times than I can count. I love you so much, and I wish you nothing but the best. Happy birthday, girl!
99. You are a handful. I’ll say it again. You are a handful. But I wouldn’t have things any other way. May you continue to grow in wisdom and grace. Happy birthday, baby girl.
100. Watching you grow teeth, try to run into everything, and learning how to say ‘mama’ has been nothing short of amazing. I’m always thankful for you. And I pray that God’s eyes will always rest on you. Happy 6 months birthday, daughter-shine.
I certainly enjoyed writing these birthday wishes for your daughter. And, if you found them helpful, you should totally leave a comment below.
Also, remember to share with your friends and loved ones.