Being blessed with a long life is one of the things we earnestly pray for and having such with great health in addition, is prayers answered in double portions.
For people who have been blessed with a significant number of years on earth, each year is an opportunity for thanksgiving and reflection of the life being lived.
If you are here, then, you most likely have someone dear to you who will or is celebrating their 78th birthday. That is incredibly beautiful.
Caring for the older people in our lives may seem a little difficult because most of them have a lot of stuff and it may seem like they don’t need anything (at least none that you’re aware of).
One gift you can never go wrong with? Prayers!
As much as there are different daily prayers to send to your older loved ones, a birthday prayer specially written in celebration of 78 years will be perfect to wish your loved one a happy 78th birthday in 2023 and beyond.
Therefore, here are the best of all happy 78th birthday prayers for 78 years birthday celebration.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 78 Years Old Sister
A good way to show people that you care about them is to remember them on their birthday and in addition, send them birthday prayer messages as they begin a new year.
Your 78 years old sister will surely appreciate these prayer messages for her 78th birthday.
1. With a heart filled with thanksgiving, I praise God for your new age. You have been a source of light for our family.
God will continue to guide you as you celebrate your 78 years on earth. Happy birthday, my dear sister.
2. Happy 78th birthday my dearest sister.
God has been so good to you, blessing you with long life and great health, long may it continue, amen.
Enjoy your special day.
3. I can’t thank God enough for you because He has sustained you till today; your 78th year on earth.
God’s grace will always be with and around you.
Happy birthday my good sister and second mom.
4. There is so much to be thankful for about you because anyone who has you has everything.
My dear sister, happy birthday to you and I wish you well in your 78th year and beyond.
5. I’m so grateful that I have you in my life, more so as an elder sister.
I wish you nothing but the best of health and wellbeing with love and prosperity as you celebrate year 78.
Happy birthday dear sister.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 78 Years Old Brother
The joy of a birthday is so enormous and it should extend beyond a celebrant.
Sharing in the joy of others is a great way to show that you care.
With a joyful heart, send these birthday prayer messages to your brother as he celebrates his year 78 on earth.
1. Happy birthday to you my dear brother and father figure.
May your 78th year on earth be filled with every good gift and joyous moments.
2. No one deserves to have a better birthday than you.
Your life of honesty and integrity speaks so well for you.
I pray for God’s continuous blessings on you as you celebrate year 78.
3. What a good day it is to celebrate the birthday of a great man.
You are such an amazing brother to me and I thank God for your life.
Have an incredibly awesome year ahead as you begin your 78th chapter.
4. I count my blessings, I count you twice because you are the best brother one could ever ask for.
I pray for your health to be excellent as you begin your 78th year in the world.
Happy birthday my dear brother.
5. I’ll sing to the Lord on your behalf because you are so special to me.
On the anniversary of your 78th year in this world, I bless you with every heavenly gift.
Happy birthday my dear brother.
78th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Cousin
Birthdays are special occasions to show special love to the amazing people in our lives.
You know who will appreciate a beautiful birthday prayer message for his/her 78th birthday? Your cousin!
Go ahead and make their day extra special.
1. It is a pleasure sharing blood ties with you and having known you for so long, I can sincerely say that I’m thankful for your life.
I’m sending you special birthday blessings for your 78th birthday.
2. Knowing you is a blessing that I’m thankful for.
Cheers as you celebrate your 78th birthday and it is my sincere prayer that your heart desires be met by God.
3. I wish you all the blessings that the universe has to offer at the beginning of a new year for you.
I share in the joy of your birthday and I wish you well all year round.
4. A new age has been added to you, thanks be to God.
It is my prayer that you’ll live each day to the fullest and reap the benefits of all your efforts both past and present.
Happy birthday to you.
5. The Lord has been faithful to you and so shall it continue!
On the anniversary of your 78th year on earth, I thank God for you and wish you a lot more good things for you and your family.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 78 Years Old Friend
Friends are the second family that we have on earth and we ought to care for them as well enough.
Your 78 years old friend will appreciate the thoughtful gesture of birthday prayer messages from you.
1. Having you in my life is like having wisdom in human form, your words have sown and generated goodness in my life and I can’t say thank you enough.
Today, I pray specially for you as you start your 78th year.
Everything you need, you shall have in surplus, amen.
Happy birthday my dear friend.
2. You are a friend indeed and no amount of words can express that.
I thank God for your 78th year in this world and I pray that it is incredibly beautiful.
Happy birthday sir.
3. I woke up today feeling extra happy especially because it is the birthday of my dear friend.
I hope your 78th year on earth is everything you need it to be and much more.
Have a beautiful birthday.
4. With such an amazing friend like you, my life is a lot better.
It is my prayer that your life will be a whole lot better and your health a lot more perfect as you celebrate your 78th birthday.
5. I cherish your friendship and the awesome person that you are.
You shall have all that you desire and more.
Happy birthday to you.
78th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Aunt/Uncle
Birthday prayer messages are a show of love and support to a loved one as they celebrate their birth anniversary.
Pretty sure your aunt or uncle will appreciate one of these for their 78th birthday.
1. Happy birthday dear aunt, you treat me no different from your child and for that, I say thank you so much.
I hope you have the best birthday blessings ever.
Happy 78th birthday.
2. Dearest uncle, I specially celebrate you for your 78th birthday.
I pray you to have the best of everything that life has to offer and more.
3. I have so many fond memories of you dear aunt and by God’s grace, we’ll make many more.
I wish you so many beautiful moments in this new chapter.
A beautiful birthday to you.
4. Wishing the best uncle in the world a happy 78th birthday.
You shall have all that you need for a good and healthy life this year and always.
5. Thank you for being a huge part of my life.
Having a supportive and caring aunt like you makes a lot of difference.
I pray that God cares for you in all your endeavours and gives you a healthy life.
Happy birthday, ma.
78th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Sister-In-Law/Brother-In-Law
An in-law is a great addition to your family and as such should be treated just like family.
Celebrate your brother or sister-in-law with these prayer messages for their 78th birthday.
1. It is so amazing to have you as a brother-in-law and I join you to celebrate your 78th birthday today.
May God bless and provide for you all year round and always.
2. A sister-in-law like you is the kind that everyone will love to have.
Thankful to have you and thankful for your 78th birthday.
Have a wonderful year filled with God’s blessings.
3. Cheers to what will be a marvellous 78th year for you.
God be with you always and forever.
Happy birthday to a wonderful sister-in-law.
78th Birthday Prayer Messages for Dad/Mom
Parents do share a special bond with their kids.
If you have that, what a lucky person you are but then again, it is something that can be worked on if it’s not there yet.
Celebrating your parents should be one of the things you hold dear to your heart.
Check out these prayer messages as your dad or mom celebrates their 78th birthday.
Read also: How to tell if your mom and dad still love each other
1. I can’t tell you enough how much it makes me happy to have you as my mom.
I appreciate you and all that you do from the depth of my heart.
It is only God who can adequately reward you and give me the grace to do my part as well.
You shall live long and in great health too.
Happy 78th birthday sweet mom.
2. It is with great honour and pride that I wish you a happy birthday dad.
You have been my rock and support all my life, thank you so much.
I pray that you have an incredibly beautiful 78th year.
3. It is world’s dad day.
Happy birthday to the best dad in the world.
I’m so proud to be your daughter/son.
I pray for all the heavenly blessings on you as you celebrate your 78th birthday.
4. Happy 78th birthday to my darling mom.
My life wouldn’t be complete without you and I cannot be more thankful to have you.
I love you so much and I pray for God’s abundant blessings on you every single day and always.
5. Shouting it from my rooftop that my first love is celebrating her 78th birthday today.
My superwoman and role model, I love you so much.
Have the best of today and always, amen.
78th Birthday Prayer Messages for Grand Dad/Mom
What would life be without the love and good cheer of grandparents? Wait, let’s never imagine that.
Bundle your joy together with these birthday prayer messages and wish your grandmom or dad a beautiful 78th birthday.
Read also: Want your grandparents to live longer? Read this
1. I count myself blessed to have you, grandpa.
I love you so much and I continue to pray for you every day and especially today being your birthday. Have a beautiful day my handsome man. Cheers to your 78th year.
2. I hope this brings a smile to your face, happy birthday, dear granddad. I miss you so much but I’m sending you my love, best wishes and goodwill prayers.
Enjoy your 78th birthday grandpa.
3. Raising a glass to the coolest grandmom in the entire world.
There’s no one like you.
You are going to be here for long in great health of mind and body.
I’ll see you as soon as I can.
Until then, have a beautiful 78th birthday.
4. Happy birthday to my beautiful grandmom in whom I am well pleased.
You have aged gracefully mama and I celebrate you on your 78th birthday.
I pray that you’ll have little to worry about so that you can always have your beautiful smile.
5. Happy 78th birthday to my amazingly gallant grand daddy.
I”ll have you in my life over and over again without a doubt.
I love you so much and I want nothing but the best for you all year round.
God will surely be your guide every step of the way.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 78 Years Old Father-In-Law/Mother-In-Law
Your father-in-law or mother-in-law should be appreciated the same way as your mom or dad because of your spouse.
For the anniversary of their year 78, send him or her these birthday prayer messages.
1. Thanks to God, I got a second mother in you and it makes me so happy.
I pray specially for you today on the event of your 78th-year birthday celebration, you shall have so much good in your life always.
2. A wonderful dad to my wife/husband and a loving father-in-law to me.
I appreciate you so much, sir.
Thank you for all that you do.
Have a blessed and beautiful 78th birthday.
78th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Boss
A work environment is almost like a second home to some of us.
Wishing your boss well on their 78th birthday will go a long way to make the relationship better and prayer messages are a good place to start.
Read also: Work habits that may annoy your colleagues, check them out
1. Thank you, sir, for being a considerate and caring boss and it is a pleasure to work under you.
God bless you immensely as you celebrate your 78th birthday.
2. I celebrate the amazing boss and incredible human that you are.
Thank you for teaching me so much about work ethics.
Have a blessing filled year as you begin chapter 78 of your life.
3. You make it so easy for me and everyone to work with you.
God bless you for all that you do for me.
Happy 78th birthday to you ma/sir.
4. Words don’t fully describe how much of an amazing boss you are.
I thank God for your business/company and the opportunity you give to young people like me.
May God reward you immeasurably.
Happy 78th birthday sir/ma.
5. Learning from you at work has been one of the highlights of my career life so far and I’m thankful for your mentorship.
I pray that every effort you make will be abundantly rewarded in multiple folds.
Happy birthday sir/ma.
Opening Prayers for 78th Birthday Party
It is only right that we put God at the centre of everything we do because he is the author and finisher of our existence.
To celebrate a 78th birthday party, these opening prayers will be a great idea for a beautiful start.
1. Dear Lord of heaven and earth, everything we have comes from you and we cannot thank you enough for all that you do.
We humbly seek your presence at this special occasion for the celebration of the 78th birthday of our dear (insert relationship with celebrant).
Be our guide at this party and bless every one of us most especially the celebrant.
Thank you, Lord.
2. Father Lord, we come to you in humble thanksgiving for all your blessings and grace upon your children.
We thank you for our celebrant and all the years you have kept him/her safe.
In this 78th year of his/her life, we pray that you grant him/her great health of mind and body.
May this birthday party be to your glory, amen.
3. In Jesus name, amen.
Father, we all are gathered only because you made it possible.
Thank you for the gift of life especially to our dear celebrant (quote relationship if needed).
It has been 77 years of your grace.
We pray that year 78 will be nothing short of beautiful and amazing.
4. Mighty God, we bless your name because you are the God of everything and everyone.
Thank you for the blessing of this day and everyone who is here.
We ask that you be our guide as we celebrate with (insert celebrant’s name) on the occasion of his/her 78th birthday.
At the end of the day, let all glory be to your blessed name, amen.
5. In unison, we lift our thanksgiving for all that you do oh Lord.
Thank you for today and our wonderful celebrant.
For 77 years, you have kept him/her alive and well until this 78th birth anniversary.
We thank you as you continue your great work in their life.
Thank you, Lord Jesus, amen.
If you got to this point, that’s really great!
It’s also great that you know someone who is going to be celebrating their 78th birthday soon.
Send my best wishes across, will you?
Anyway, I sincerely hope you found the perfect 78th birthday prayer messages for your 78 years old celebrant. Kindly share your favourites with me and your network.