Words, especially through prayers said on birthdays are reflections of how much you cherish your loved ones and how much you want them to excel, succeed and enjoy the new year. If you have a loved one turning 57, your prayers will go a long way in making the day blessed for him or her.
Are you lost for words to pray for them? Look no further as this collection of happy 57th birthday prayers for 57 year birthday celebration is specifically for you to help you express yourself in the most appreciated way and bless the new age of your loved one.
Your loved ones will not only feel the fragrance of love and sweetness you’re sending their way but they’ll also be assured of a greater year with the intensity of your prayers. Make the new year a big one for your loved ones by sending any of these prayer messages to them.
Why not make your loved ones start their new year in the most amazing way with your words of sincere prayers?
Birthday Prayer Messages for 57 Years Old Sister
Sisters are precious gifts from God and the importance of their presence in our lives cannot be overemphasized. You can celebrate your 57 years old sister with these birthday prayer messages and see how much she’ll feel loved!
1. I couldn’t have asked for a better sister, you serve as a light to my life. May your path continue to shine brighter. Happy 57th birthday to you, dearest sister.
2. To a noble sister, whose accommodating spirit draws many to her. May your days be long. Happy 57th birthday, sweet sister.
3. I’m happy to identify with you on the auspicious occasion of your 57th birthday. May your joy overflow all through your lifetime. Happy 57th birthday, my lovely sister.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 57 Years Old Brother
The day is a big one for your brother and for you as well because it’s a day to celebrate your brother as he turns 57. These birthday prayer messages for 57 years old brother will guide you to celebrate him in grand style.
4. To a brother whose sense of humour endears everyone to him, may you always experience laughter in all your days. Happy 57th birthday, brother.
5. A brother is someone you can rely on at any point in time, thank you for being a good one. May your concerns be God’s own. Happy 57th birthday celebration, dear brother.
6. Ever since I have been aware of myself, you have always stood has a shining light as a brother. May your light never go dim. Happy 57th birthday, brother.
7. It’s often said every part of a lion is a lion. As a brother, your bravery can be likened to that of a lion, dispensing courage in all affairs of life. May God’s joy overflow in your life always. Happy 57th birthday, brother.
57th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Cousin
Your cousin will be most elated to read your words of prayers as he/she turns 57. Send one of these 57th birthday prayer messages for my cousin and see how much your cousin would appreciate it!
8. It gives me joy to have been associated with you as my cousin, your sense of judgement and equity gives me hope for a better society. May you never know a better yesterday. Happy 57th birthday, cousin.
9. I’m grateful for the gift of a cousin like you, you play a vital role in making me a better person. May God’s love always reside in you. Happy 57th birthday, dear cousin.
10. To my amiable cousin, who derives happiness from uplifting others, I celebrate you. May God always be happy with you. Happy 57th birthday, sweet cousin.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 57 Years Old Friend
Your friend is turning a big age and you should be glad you both have come a long way as friends. Appreciate them with these birthday prayer messages for 57 years old friend and help them celebrate their new age with bliss!
11. A friend is someone who stands with one in times of adversity. I have never found you wanting when it mattered. May God’s mercy always be sufficient for you. Happy 57th birthday, dearest friend.
12. It’s often said a friend in need is a friend indeed, I’m so glad to have you as a friend. Reflecting on the memories we both shared over time. I’m pleased with your friendship and I derive fulfilment from it. May God’s promise over you come into realization. Happy 57th birthday, dearest friend.
13. I’m basking in the euphoria of the celebration of your 57th birthday. Indeed God has been faithful and I am happy to share in your joy. May the good Lord keep you alive to celebrate more. Happy 57th birthday, my amiable friend.
57th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Aunt/Uncle
Celebrate your aunt/uncle’s 57 years in an amazing and unique way by sending one of these 57th birthday messages for my aunt/uncle and see them feel loved on their big day!
14. To my aunt, who I can describe as a stanchion of progressive course. I can boldly say God’s mercy has been evident over your life. May the continued mercy abide all through your days. Happy 57th birthday, sweetest aunt.
15. I’m indeed grateful to God for having a supportive aunt like you. I’m short of words to extol the virtues you exude. I pray God grants you all your desires. Happy 57th birthday, my dear aunt.
16. One could exhaust words to just give a description of how wonderful you are. You stand as a mirror beholding the image of who an aunt is. May God’s strength be yours always. Happy 57th birthday, my sweet aunt.
17. To a great uncle, your good deed speaks for you. I’m so honoured to be associated with you. May you never know any sorrow all through your lifetime. Happy 57th birthday, uncle.
18. An uncle doubles as a brother and a guardian, but I see you as a father. Your responsible role in my life set a good precedence for everyone. May Your worries become testimonies. Happy 57th birthday, dear uncle.
19. To a special uncle, your unique ways keep me in awe and makes me full of joy. May God’s wisdom never depart you. Happy 57th birthday, uncle.
20. I praise the Lord for His goodness and mercies over your life, I cannot thank him enough for the life you keep leading. May His grace be sufficient for you. Happy 57th birthday to my uncle.
57th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Sister-In-Law/Brother-In-Law
Shouldn’t your sister-in-law/brother-in-law blush and feel the warmth of prayer on their 57th birthday celebration. You can make your sister-in-law/brother-in-law see a new light of your love by sending one of these 57th birthday prayer messages for my sister-in-law/brother-in-law.
21. I know our path crossed due to divine arrangement, I couldn’t have wished for a better sister-in-law. You serve as a bond to the family. May God’s love always be evident in your life. Happy 57th birthday, dear sister-in-law.
22. A sister-in-law whose sense of responsibility turned her into a mother-like figure. Thank you for the prayers, advice, and care. May God always be with you. Happy 57th birthday, my loving sister-in-law.
23. To my sister-in-law who is pertinent about heavenly things. I salute your love and passion for acquiring the knowledge of God. May your oil never run dry. Happy 57th birthday, my lovely sister-in-law.
24. I can’t start counting the blessings of the lord, but I won’t cease to mention the gift of the best brother-in-law one could ever have. I rejoice with you on the attainment of 57 years of age on earth. May God’s blessings and wisdom be upon you always. Happy 57th birthday, brother-in-law.
25. I admire your service to God, which is a reflection of your fire burning for God. May the thirst for God never quench in your life. Happy 57th birthday, brother-in-law.
26. To my cool, calm and collected brother-in-law, your meekness reflects the spirit you carry which is greater than he that is in the world. May God’s spirit always dwell in you throughout your lifetime. Happy 57th birthday, dear brother-in-law.
57th Birthday Prayer Messages for Dad/Mom
Your parents deserve to feel your words of love, not only on their birthdays but all days and years long! You can make this 57th year birthday celebration a memorable one for your dad/mom by sending them one of these 57th birthday prayer messages for dad/mom and see how your words would get them all loved up!
27. To my Dad who is always ready to sacrifice pleasure for the betterment of his wards. I salute your heart of sacrifice towards me. May all that is yours be blessed always. Happy 57th birthday, sweetest dad.
28. To my lovely dad, you serve as a bridge-builder among us all. May your days be blessed. Happy 57th birthday, dear dad.
29. I’m glad to be recognized as your child. You double as a mentor. Your good deeds speak volume. May God’s goodness continue to radiate over you. Happy 57th birthday, dearest dad.
30. A dad serves as the head of a family. Your leadership qualities are sterling. I count myself graced to have you as a father. May God renew your vigour. Happy 57th birthday, dear dad.
31. To a mother who is readily willing to go the extra length just to satisfy her children. May God give us the grace to take good care of you at old age. Happy 57th birthday, dear mother.
32. I celebrate you mum because you deserve it, you stood out among your peer and you remain a pacesetter forever. May God reward your good deeds. Happy 57th birthday, sweet mother.
33. A mother is someone who cares regardless of your character. She serves as the builder and planner of a home. Thank you for the home you built. May God’s plan for your life never erode. Happy 57th birthday, dearest mother.
57th Birthday Prayer Messages for Grand Dad/Mom
Your grandparents are turning the big age and they’re happy and excited for the gift of life and love. Show them how much you cherish them by sending them your prayers on this big day! Choose one of these 57th birthday prayer messages for granddad/mom and make them experience the joy of a new age!
Also read: Words your granddad/mom wants to hear every day.
34. To have a granddad is a gift from God, which is rare. I’m so glad for the grace of having one. May God renew your strength and bless you beyond measure. Happy 57th birthday, grand-dad.
35. A granddad who is always there to lead his children on the right way to life. Thank you for always showing us the way. May your path never experience any obstacle. Happy 57th birthday, grand-dad.
36. I’m graced to have a granddad, one who is ready to listen, one who loves regardless of your actions. May you never know any shame. Happy 57th birthday, grand-dad.
37. To have a mother and a grand-mum is a double blessing. A grand-mum who is always willing to support his wards. May you always wax from grace to grace. Happy 57th birthday, grand-mum.
38. A grand-mum who wears the look of a young lady always, she never grows old. Her elegance speaks of her lifestyle. May you continue to wax stronger. Happy 57th birthday, grand-mum.
39. A grand-mum who ensures discipline all the time can never be underrated. Thank you for the discipline you instilled in me. May God’s favour be availed to you always. Happy 57th birthday, grand-mum.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 57 Years Old Father-In-Law/Mother-In-Law
Make your spouse’s parents feel the warmth of your love on their big day by sending them your words of prayers on their 57th birthday. This collection of birthday prayer messages for 57 years old father-in-law/mother-in-law is just the right one for you!
Also read: The love your parent-in-law wants to feel.
40. I must confess I have got the best father-in-law ever. One who is ready to ensure there’s no rift among his children. May God reward you bountifully. Happy 57th birthday, my dearest father-in-law.
41. I’m so grateful for the life you are leading, it is a testament to eternal values you prioritize. May God honour you always. Happy 57th birthday, father-in-law.
42. A father-in-law who serves as a peacemaker, one who is ready to ensure peace reigns in his home and that of his wards. May God’s peace remain permanent in your life. Happy 57th birthday, father-in-law.
43. A mother-in-law who I can call my mother. I’m so happy to have you in my life. Thank you for your wise counsel. Happy 57th birthday, sweetest mother-in-law.
44. I haven’t seen such a reliable and godly mother-in-law. She speaks with the knowledge of God’s words. She radiates heavenly wisdom. May His wisdom never cease from your life. Happy 57th birthday, dearest mother-in-law.
57th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Boss
Your boss would be wowed by your show of love on his/her 57th birthday celebration if you send one of these 57th birthday prayer messages for my boss. Not only would he/she be grateful but will also be assured of a subordinate who has him/her in their prayers.
So why not send your boss one of these prayers?
Also read: Ways to make your boss love you more.
45. To a boss who is always ready to lead with the fear of God. One who ensures equity is served at all levels. May the good Lord increase you on every side. Happy 57th birthday, boss.
46. A boss is someone who helps both in personal and career development. I’m so happy and privileged to work under you. May your joy know no bound. Happy 57th birthday, boss.
Opening Prayers for 57th Birthday Party
You need to say the opening prayer at a birthday party and you’re lost for words? This opening prayers for 57th birthday party is your best guide all through the session.
47. Our rock of ages, the mighty one, we give you all the praises, we adore you, we thank you for the life of the celebrant. May your name be forever exalted. Accept our thanks Lord in the name of Jesus. We pray that you keep and bless the celebrant all through the years long, we pray for greater achievements on all sides, a life of peace and bliss and a life that will continually glorify your name. All these and many more we ask through your son Jesus Christ (Amen).
48. We thank you Lord for yet another time to celebrate the life of your child. Thank you for sparing his life and keeping him alive. May your name be praised. May you cause him to excel in all his endeavours all days long, may you protect and bless his going out and coming and may his life continually radiate your glory. In Jesus name, we’ve prayed! (Amen).
49. We give you honour, we give you all the glory, as we embark on this joyous occasion. We pray you take preeminence in Jesus mighty name and all that we do here today will be according to your plan and your will in Jesus name. (Amen)
50. I want to give thanks to God for the life of our celebrant. Thank you Lord for your promise over him, thank you for your sufficiency. May your name be glorified always. May you grant him all his heart desires and may this new year of his be a beginning of new and greater things. (Amen).
I’m sure you’ve enjoyed every bit of the words put together. Trust me, they’re the best for those you love.
Don’t forget to share these happy 57th birthday prayers for 57 years birthday celebration with your loved ones!