Appreciating and caring for our friends and family are two essential practices which we must all learn to keep with us wherever we find ourselves because this will help us in building a strong tie with them, even if we live far away from each other. And also, it will make them relaxed and secure that there is someone outside there that cares for them.
Birthdays are memorable days to celebrate, and as we get older, we have more reasons for thankful and use the opportunity to celebrate the gift of life. Birthdays are associated with sending gifts, parting, beautiful wishes and quotes, and beyond all these, prayer is also an essential aspect of every birthday celebration which should not be joked with because its values cannot be overemphasized.
Turning 51 is a great deal and it calls for celebration because it is another milestone reached after the celebration of the 50th birthday, that is the golden jubilee, and it is always a once in a lifetime celebration. Celebrating yourself or your loved ones on this special day can be done in different ways like organizing a party, trip to a historical place or a resort, just to make the day a memorable one but all these are incomplete without prayer which you can send to that your dad and dad, grand dad and mom, sister, brother, daughter, son, cousin, nephew, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, uncle, aunt and even your friend who just turned 51.
Now that you are here, browse through these wonderful happy 51st birthday prayers for 51 years birthday celebration and send to your loved one and you will be happy you did. Enjoy it!
Also see: how to know if your life is going the right direction
Birthday Prayer Messages for 51 Years Old Sister
Sisters are such a wonderful and special gift from God to us especially for the male siblings because they are always attracting to them because of the roles they play in their life while growing even to the adult stage. No wonder some of us call them our small mummy because no matter how small they may be, they will always showcase the innate mother love to their siblings, and I guess they deserve an applause for that. So, celebrating them on their birthday will go a long way in letting them know how much they mean to us. And since you are here because of your lovely sister, you can choose from these lovely birthday prayer messages for 51 years old sister and send to your lovely sister.
This may interest you: If you find yourself doing these things for your sister, your sister is using you against your will
1. Dear sister, as you celebrate your birthday today, I pray may the mercy and salvation of the Lord come upon you according to his words. Happy 51st birthday, lovely sister!
2. Today, as you celebrate your special day, may the Lord teach you his ways and statues and keep you till the end. Wishing you lots of blessing in this new age and beyond. Happy 51st birthday, beautiful sister!
3. Because today is your birthday, I pray may you be blessed, and may the Lord teach you what you need to know to make you a better person in this new age and beyond. Happy 51st birthday, dear sister!
4. Dear sister, I rejoice with you today because the Lord is adding another awesome year to your life today and I pray for you, the mercy and goodness of the Lord be with you in this new age and beyond. You shall not be cast away from the presence of God. Happy 51st birthday, sweet sister!
5. As you add another year today, wonderful sister, I pray for you today, may God strengthen you according to his word and may he straighten your path till the end of time. Amen. Happy 51st, birthday dear sister!
Birthday Prayer Messages for 51 Years Old Brother
I’m so glad you are here today because you want something special for your brother who just turned 51. Thumbs up! Brothers are wonderful and they are always around to protect you from any mess you find yourself especially from those bully boys in your class or on the street back then and even till adulthood. So, they deserve to be treated specially for being there for you over the years and here you are looking for that special gift you can gift him on his 51st birthday celebration. Here are special birthday prayer messages for 51 years old brother which you can send to that your special brother on his big day. Enjoy it!
You may like this: See things to do in order to keep your brother happy always
6. Happy birthday to you, dear brother, I pray for you today, may the Lord give you understanding in all area of your life and increase you in every corner. Wishing you long life and prosperity. Happy 51st birthday, brother!
7. Just as you celebrate your birthday today, may you always speak of the testimony of the Lord all the days of your life. Amen. Happy 51st brother, dear brother!
8. Dear brother, in this your new age and beyond, may the Lord teach you good judgment and give you the knowledge to handle the matters of life. Wishing you more years in God’s wisdom dear brother. Happy 51st birthday, brother!
9. I pray for you today which marks the begging of another year in your life. May the hand of the Lord be upon you and give you an excellent spirit to always be the head anywhere you find yourself. Happy 51st birthday, handsome brother!
10. Today is a beautiful day and I rejoice with you, my brother, I pray for you, may the mercy and the kindness of the Lord be your comfort and may the favour of the Lord rest upon you. Happy 51st birthday, brother!
51st Birthday Prayer Messages for My Husband/Wife
To be in love is a wonderful thing, and to be married to a lovely and caring husband or wife is the sweetest thing. As husband and wife love can be expressed in various ways on their birthdays ranging from a surprise birthday party to sending of lovely birthday gifts and in doing so, it will help increase the bond between them.
Sending lovely gifts and throwing a surprise birthday party are not the only things you can gift your husband or wife on their special day, sending them a special birthday prayer messages also goes a long way in helping them have a wonderful birthday celebration and to prepare them for the journey of the new age ahead of them. Below here are special 51st birthday prayer messages for my husband or wife which you can send to them as a text message or declare into their life when praying for them.
You may like this: If you can do this thing your husband/wife will never stop thinking about you
11. My dear, I will for the rest of my life be grateful for God for giving me a woman of virtue like you and it gladdens my heart to celebrate with on your 51st birthday today, I pray may the tender mercy of the Lord come upon you and may you live more on earth with it. Happy 51st birthday, my lovely wife!
12. My crown and my champ, I thank God with you today for the gift of another year and over the years you’ve proved yourself to be a man of honour and having you in my life is a blessing to me and our children, and as you celebrate your birthday today, I pray for you, may the blessings of the Lord come upon you and may the Lord satisfy you with long life and prosperity. Happy 51st birthday, my crown!
13. I pray for you as you add another year today, as the Lord restore the captivity of Zion and they were like they that dreams, the Lord will restore your soul and lead you in the path of righteousness all the days of your life. Happy 51st birthday, my sweetest husband!
14. Wishing you happy birthday is one of the things I love most and as you celebrate your 51st birthday today, may you always speak the testimony of the Lord in every place and corners in this your new age and beyond. Happy 51st birthday, my awesome wife!
15. My dear husband and my joy, today is the day that the Lord has made and you will be glad in it. I will forever be thankful to God for having you as my husband because I can’t pray for a better husband than you and as you celebrate your special day today, I pray may God grant you all your heart desires, the grace of God will not depart from you, and success in all areas of life will be yours. Happy 51st birthday, my husband!
51st Birthday Prayer Messages for My Cousin
Cousins are wonderful siblings from another parent but they are a close relation of ours and most of the time while growing up we spent some of our times with them and thereby built a strong relationship with them to the extent of we trusting them with some of our secrets. So, therefore, celebrating this wonderful person in your life is a good thing and one of the ways you can celebrate them is by sending a birthday prayer message to them and below are lovely 51st birthday prayer messages for my cousin you can send to them.
This may interest you: See these amazing places you can visit with your cousin
16. As today marks another new chapter of your life, I pray for you, may the Lord refrain your feet from all evil and from now till the end of time, may no weapon fashion against you prosper. Happy 51st birthday, my dear cousin!
17. In this new year and beyond, I pray may your life be sweet, and may your words be sweeter than honey in every ear. May everybody see you and see the glory of God. Happy 51st birthday, dear cousin!
18. As you clock another new age today, I pray may the Lord look down upon you and fulfil all your heart desires. May the word of the Lord be a lamp unto your feet and light unto your path. Happy 51st birthday, cousin!
19. Dear cousin, in this new age and beyond, the Lord will order your steps in the world and he will let no iniquity have dominion over you. May you never have a better yesterday. Happy 51st birthday, cousin!
20. In this new year of yours, I pray may the Lord deliver you from the oppression of man, and may all you lay your hand upon be fruitful. Happy 51st birthday, dear cousin! Birthday Prayer.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 51 Years Old Friend
Celebrating a friend on their birthday is a two-way thing, one is to thank God with them on their special day and the other is to encourage and support them in the journey of the new year ahead of them, and one way to do that is to send to them a beautiful birthday prayer messages. Here, I got you covered. All you have to do is to pick from one of these lovely birthday prayer messages for 51 years old friend and send to that your wonderful friend as they turn 51 today. You can also pray with it for them.
This may interest you: See how to know if you are a true friend
21. On your birthday, I pray may the face of the Lord shine upon you and teach you his way. May you never have any cause to cry all the days of your life. Happy 51st birthday, my dear friend!
22. Today as you add another year, anytime you call on the Lord, he will hear your voice according to his loving-kindness and the multitude of his tender mercy. May mercy follow you from now till eternity. Happy 51st birthday, my sweet friend!
23. Just as today is your birthday, I pray for you, may trouble and anguish never get hold of you all the days of your life, and may your life be forever peacefully. Happy 51st birthday, my dear friend!
24. Dear friend, as you go in this new year, I pray may God deliver you from every hand of the oppressors that may be on your way, and in all, you shall do in this new age, favour will speak for you. Happy 51st birthday, dear friend!
51st Birthday Prayer Messages for My Aunt/Uncle
While growing up, some of us found solace in the arms of our uncles and aunts, most especially when we are not in good terms with our parents and this helps us built a strong relationship with them.
It is, therefore, important to celebrate them on their birthday and not just to send them a text, but special and lovely one that will make them feel loved. And below are 51st birthday prayer messages for my aunt or uncle.
You may like this: This one thing you must not do with your aunt or uncle
25. Dear uncle, as today marks another new beginning for you, may happiness and joy be your new name all the days of your life and may laughter never depart from your mouth. Happy 51st birthday, dear uncle!
26. Lovely aunt, as you celebrate your birthday today, may you forever praise and give thanks to the Lord all the days of your life. May people see you and rejoice with you. Happy 51st birthday, dearest aunt!
27. Just as today is your 51st birthday, dear uncle, I pray for you today, may you find great peace like the river in your heart and may your life be peaceful. Happy 51st birthday, uncle!
28. In this new year of yours, may the Lord prepare a table for you in the presence of your enemy and anoint your head with oil, and may your cup run overflow. Happy 51st birthday to the best aunt in the world!
51st Birthday Prayer Messages for My Sister-in-Law
Being married into a good family is a nice thing but having good and caring in-laws is the best thing, and one of such is the sister-in-law, they are always a special addition to the family and having a good relationship with them will make them settle down and feel secure. Your sister-in-law is a year older today and you want a special message for her and here are special 51st birthday prayer messages for my sister-in-law which you can send to them.
You may like this: These words you must never use when talking with your sister-in-law
29. Dear sister in law, on this birthday of yours, I pray may your supplications come before the Lord and may the Lord deliver you from all evils according to his word and promise. Happy 51st birthday, sister-in-law!
30. In this new age and beyond, I pray the goodness and mercy of the Lord will follow you, all the days of your life, and may you dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Happy 51st birthday, dear sister-in-law, and many more years on earth. Amen.
31. As today marks the beginning of another new chapter in your life, may the Lord lead you in his truth and teach you his ways. Happy 51st birthday, sister-in-law!
32. In this new year of yours, I pray may the words of your mouth and the meditation of your heart be acceptable in the sight of the Lord. Happy 51st birthday, dear sister-in-law!
51st Birthday Prayer Messages for My Brother-in-Law
To some, brother-in-laws are like blood brothers, friends and even best friends to them due to the cordial relationship between them. While to some, it is not like that due to the distance between them but yet still respect them. In any way you have them, they are worth celebrating on their birthdays most especially on their 51st birthday. Here are 51st birthday prayer messages for brother-in-law which you can send to them instead of just sending them casual birthday messages and I bet you, you will be glad you did.
You may also like this: How to know if your brother-in-law truly loves your sister
33. Just as today is your birthday, I pray for you, may the Lord hear you in the days of trouble and may the name of the God of Jacob defend you from all evils. Happy 51st birthday, dear brother-in-law!
34. Dear brother-in-law, as you celebrate your birthday today, I pray may you have reason to thank God in all you shall lay your hands on, and may you never meet with disappointment in this new age and beyond. Happy 51st birthday, dear brother in law!
35. In this new age, I pray may your destiny helpers from the Lord locate you where you need help and attend to all your needs according to his riches in glory. Happy 51st birthday brother-in-law!
36. I pray for you today, as you add another 365 days, dear brother-in-law, may the Lord send help to you from above and strength you in all your ways. Happy 51st birthday, brother-in-law!
51st Birthday Prayer Messages for Dad/Mom
Fathers and mothers are precious; they are the shining light that illuminates our paths right from the womb even to adulthood. They are our rare gem which we must always guide with all our strength and might because the deserves all the best things in the world.
Celebrating your dad and mom on their birthdays should be your priority most importantly if they reach a milestone like this and that is why you are here. You deserve applause for that! Throwing a surprise party and buying a nice gift will be good but garnishing all these with some words of prayer will be the best and here are 51st birthday prayer messages for dad or mom.
You may like this: These five things your dad and mom know about you without telling them
37. For the blessings money cannot buy which is having you as my father, I bless God. You are the best gift I ever receive from God, and I can never stop appreciating God for being fathered by you. You attend to my needs even when you have no idea where to get those needs from, you still give me everything I need. Thank you for everything dad and on this 51st birthday of yours, I pray for you wholeheartedly that, may you always find reasons to bless God. May the great God enlarge your coast and my you be present to harvest your handiwork. Happy 51st birthday, dad!
38. I know I don’t say this often but I will like you to know you are the best gift ever dad and I bless God for giving me the best among the best. You made growing up easy for me. You taught me the bad and the good. You hate seeing me sad, and my happiest look is your desires always. My first experience of what love is is from you. You show me the difference between love and lust. May God never stop pouring His amazing love, kindness, and blessings on you because you are the definition of love. Happy 51st birthday dear father!
39. I call myself the lucky one because I have you, mom. I can never stop blessing God for making you, my mother. You are such a perfect mom everybody and anybody will ask God for. You brought me up from a baby to a toddler, from a toddler to a teenager, from a teenager to an adult. You are such a perfect and beautiful creature. As you celebrate your 51st birthday today, I pray may all the days of your life be perfect and beautiful as you, mom. I love you. Happy 51st birthday, mom!
40. I don’t know what else I can give to you today that will be as much as the love and care you have shown us in the family. You are the peacemaker of the family, and I pray for today, may you always find peace in every corner. As you are the love maker of the family with the motherly love you show us all, may the love of God forever be for you. As you celebrate your birthday today, may heavens celebrate you, mom. Thank you for everything mom and happy 51st birthday, sweetest mom!
51st Birthday Prayer Messages for Grand Dad/mom
Grand dads and moms are known for their guidance, stories, advice and undiluted love for their grandchildren whenever they come around or when the children pay them a visit. They are indeed a blessing to every family who still has their grandparents around. You are here because it’s your granddad or mom’s birthday and you want some special birthday wishes for them to celebrate their 51st birthday which they deserve. Here are 51st birthday prayer messages for granddad or grandmom.
You may also like this: See how to help your grandparents live longer with this homemade delicacy
41. To the greatest grandpa on earth, I wish you a very happy birthday. As you celebrate another new year, I pray may the Lord continue to enlarge your coast, and may you live longer on earth. Happy 51st birthday, my lovely granddad!
42. It is your birthday today grandpa, I pray may the Lord restore your soul and lead you in the part of righteous. May you live to celebrate more years on earth. Happy 51st birthday dear grandpa!
43. To the best grandmother on earth. Today is a special day because it is your birthday today. May the Lord hear you when you call unto him and have mercy upon you and hear your prayer. Amen. Happy 51st birthday to the world’s best grandmother!
44. Birthday comes once in a year but one of the gifts I want to gift you today is prayer and I pray it stays with you till the end of time. May God give ears to your words and consider your meditations and may he hearken unto your voice when you call on him. Happy 51st birthday, grandmother.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 51 Years Old Father-in-Law
Fathers-in-law are like fathers to their daughter-in-law and son-in-law because of the roles they play in their family. A father-in-law serves as a model to some sons-in-law from which they seek advice and opinions from before taking some major steps. Celebrating them on their special day should always be in the heart of every son and daughter in law and that is why you are here today. Thumbs up! Below are birthday prayer messages for 51 years old father-in-law which you can send to that your wonderful father-in-law who just turn 51 and you will not be disappointed you do so.
You may also like: Do this simple thing and your father-in-law will like you forever
45. Having you as my father-in-law is a gift from God and I want you to know you are special to me. On this birthday, I wish good health in wealth and a long life in peace. Wishing you long life and prosperity. Happy 51st birthday, dear father-in-law!
46. There are gifts and there are gifts but the gift of prayer can never be underestimated and it is special and that is one of the gifts am sending your way today because you are special. I pray may the good God enlarge your coast and may you live long to see your children’s children. Happy birthday to the best father-in-law ever!
47. Every time and year I see you clock another year, I would make sure I say a word of appreciation to God for giving me such a caring, lovely, God-fearing and kind-hearted father-in-law like you and I pray may you have many more years to come. Happy 51st birthday, father-in-law!
Opening Prayers for 51st Birthday Party
As a believer the bible made me understand that we should pray without ceasing and since Jesus also always start each of his dealings with prayer, we must also emulate this from the author and the finisher of our faith. And since birthday celebration is always about thanksgiving to God for the gift of another life, therefore prayer is an essential ingredient to add to the celebration and below here are opening prayer for 51st birthday party which can be said before the commencement of any birthday party. Enjoy it!
This may interest you: Do this one thing and your prayers will be answered
48. Dear Lord, the giver of life, the beginning and the end the one who was, who is and who is to come. Ancient of days, alpha and omega. We are here today to bless your holy name because you are God. From the pages of our hearts, we return all glory, honour, and adoration to you and all we can say is thank you, Lord. Concerning the celebrant of today, we bless your holy name again for your care and loving-kindness shown to him and his household, we say thank you, father.
We pray for the celebrant today, as you celebrate your 51st birthday, may you celebrate more of it on earth. May the Lord hear your voice in the morning, evening, and all the days of your life. May the Lord bless you in every corner of life, may the Lord bless the fruits of your body and every other thing around you. As we go in today’s event, dear Lord let your name alone be magnified in all we shall do. For we pray in Jesus name. Amen!
49. Our God and our saviour, the keeper of our lives. The ancient of days, the lion of the tribe of Judah, the strong tower. We call you names because, at the centre of our lives, it is you that we see. For our gathering here today we appreciate you and also bless you in the life of the celebrant. We pray may the Lord establish you and keep you, may he command his blessings to be upon you and your land. May people of the earth see you and see that you are called by the Lord. The Lord will upon unto you good treasure and may the heaven give the rain unto your land. And as we go in this celebration of 51st birthday, let your presence go with us and take control of every activity here today. All these we ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.
50. If it had not been God who is on our side, what would have happened to us when men rose against us? Then they would have swallowed us up quickly when their wrath was kindled against us. We bless the name of the Lord who hath not given us as a prey to our enemies. On behalf of the celebrant, we give thanks to the Lord for his mercy upon him. For His grace over life, we say thank you ancient of days. Father, we pray for the celebrant today that as she celebrates her 51st birthday, may you never be cursed. May the Lord make you the head in all affairs of life and may you always be above only and may you never go down and may your life be a testimony to others. As we are about to begin this celebration, take absolute control and all we shall do today shall be unto your glory. I declare the celebration open in the name of Jesus. Amen.
In conclusion, birthday celebration is a nice thing because it gives us the opportunity of being thankful to God for the gift of life for us, family members and friends and it will foster a cordial relationship between each family member or friend and anytime such a celebration is being remembered, joy will always fill your heart because your loved ones care about you.
As stated above prayers should be an integral part of everything will do including a celebration, as this will always put our heart in the path of wisdom and guide our steps so that we don’t go astray from the part of God.
I’m so glad we both made it to the final destination together. Thanks for riding with me, and I’m sure I have been able to satisfy you with sweet and special happy 51st birthday prayers for 51 years birthday celebration during the cause of the journey! See you some other time
Hey, before you finally take your leave, do well to make use of the comment box, your comments mean a lot to me.
Sharing is caring; you can share on your different social media handles. I will be more than grateful.