You are here because you want to celebrate your mummy’s 30th birthday with some beautiful quotes and wishes, right? Then, read along!
Mummy is the word used by a child to address his or her mother. It is considered to be a combination of mommy and mummy. Smiles…
A Mom is an amazing person, who loves her kids very much. She takes care of them, loves them and cares for them, like no one else. You can always count on Mummy, no matter what. She could even be the closest and the most important person in your life. Her love is unconditional.
Her birthday is a great time to make her feel special because. A birthday is an occasion for celebrating someone’s life through various functions and activities.
So, for her 30th birthday, you want the best wishes, right? Now, scroll below to find the best happy 30th birthday mummy quotes and wishes you can use. You can copy and send them to her as a text message, read them aloud to her or print them on a birthday. Just go ahead and make mummy have a great day. They are absolutely free.
Happy 30th Birthday Mummy Wishes
Dear mummy, you have been a great support and inspiration to me. Thanks for making me a good child. I love you so much. I wish you a very happy 30th birthday, from the bottom of my heart, I wish you a blessed life always.
Also read: The best 30th birthday wishes for daddy.
1. Dearest mummy, I know you have been there for me throughout my life, and now that you are turning 30 years old, it’s only right to celebrate. I wish you many more birthdays to come, filled with joy and happiness, with many more memories to cherish together.
2. I give all the credit to you because your love and care have made me grow into a responsible child. I find it hard to think of a world without you in it. Happy 30th birthday, mum.
3. You taught me to never give up or stop dreaming. Now that you are 30, I want you to know that you are the light in my eyes and the essence of my love. Always be good and stay happy so we can celebrate many more birthdays.
4. Today is a special day for me. You have passed 30 years of your life, and it is time to celebrate this milestone. Thank you for all the care and love that you have given me over the past years. I am blessed to have a mother like you. Happy birthday.
5. You have remained a pillar of strength, wisdom and support. You complete my life and make me feel safe. The best gift that I have ever received was to be your child. Wish you a very happy birthday.
6. To celebrate your 30th birthday, mummy. I’m here for you for whatever you might need with my arms open wide to hug you tight.
7. The past years were the most memorable for me because of my mother. You have been by my side through it all and have guided me well. Happy 30th birthday, mom.
8. I remember you wiping away my tears and making me see the light when things went wrong. I love you dearly and I pray that you continue to guide me through this life. Happy birthday.
9. You are a fantastic lady, who has a jovial and optimistic nature. You are smart and intelligent, but at the same time peaceful and calm. All qualities that a son would be better off having in his life. Happy Birthday, mum.
10. every day you give me a new reason to smile. You have pushed me to heights unimaginable, it has been a long journey and we have come a long way in life. Happy 30th birthday, mummy, I love you.
11. Mummy, from the first day I was born, you have stood by me. Under your thoughts and care, I have grown up both emotionally and mentally strong. I couldn’t have asked for a better mum. I wish you all the best.
12. You have brought so many good things into my life in all these years. This is why on your special day of 30th birthday, I want to tell you that you deserve the best. Thank you for everything.
13. My dear mummy, It is the joy of my life to have you as an inspiration and a role model. I hope that you have an even happier birthday this year.
14. I don’t have enough words to express how much you mean in my life. You made me who I am today, brought me up with lots of love and care, and taught me all that I know. Here’s wishing you all the best for your 30th birthday. May God bless you abundantly on this special day.
15. My dearest mummy, I hope you’re doing great today and that you’ve been enjoying the family and having a nice time. It occurred to me recently how quickly time goes by. Happy birthday, mummy. I love you.
16. Thank you for being my mom, for teaching me everything I know about life, religion and other important things in this lifetime. You are an amazing woman and I’m so happy that I have you in my life.
17. You have always been there for me, no matter what. Thank you, dear Mommy, for all that you did in bringing me up and making my life so full of moments to cherish forever. Happy birthday.
18. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for everything you have ever done for me. You have been a wonderful mother and I could not ask for anything better than what you have provided for me. Thank you so much, mummy.
19. Here’s wishing you a very happy birthday from my heart. I hope your day will be even more special because of the happiness you have given me over the years.
20. Today marks another year of your life. As you celebrate this special occasion, I would like to take this chance to thank you for everything that you have done for me. I know how life has been difficult for you and yet, you managed to be a really good mother.
21. I hope you’re enjoying every moment of this day as I am wishing you a very happy birthday. You deserve all the happiness in the world because you brought so much joy to me. Happy birthday.
22. As I watch you become more confident and successful, I cannot help but feel mama’s pride. Today should be an unforgettable experience for everyone who loves you. Happy birthday, mummy.
23. I always wanted a mummy like you, who I can talk to about friends problems, hopes and dreams. Feels like you were born with the mother’s gene and cannot get anything wrong. I love your youthful decision-making strengths, your undying optimism in me and everyone else around you. Wish you a happy 30th birthday mom.
24. I can’t believe my mum is turning 30. You have been a fantastic mother who has always put my needs first. No matter how difficult life was, you were always there to provide me with the necessary means to afford all that I needed to succeed in life. Happy birthday, mummy.
25. As a mother, you are passionate about everything you do and the best part is that you have taught me to be passionate in everything that I do too. We have become sisters. Love you.
26. Mummy, you are special to me for so many reasons. You have always shown unconditional love that I can’t repay. On this day I wish you a very happy birthday and pray God continues to bless you more and more.
27. Birthday Wishes for your Mom, for my sweet mummy. I have always been thankful for your love and affection. I know this birthday will be great because of the support that you give me. Happy Birthday, mummy. May all your wishes come true today.
28. My dearest mummy, you are my everything. I am nothing without you. You have sacrificed so much for me even though you are far from your family, you never stopped being a caring mother to me. I will work hard and make my mummy proud. Many happy returns of this day.
29. These years with you have gone by so fast and now you are thirty. You bought me my favourite toys and I have cherished them all along. Happy birthday, mummy.
30. You are a kind, generous and caring person. I hope you have the most wonderful birthday ever. I love you for being a part of my life, for taking care of me, and for all your love and support. Happy Birthday.
Happy 30th Birthday Mummy Card Wishes
I wish to thank you for all your kindness. I am so grateful for the fact that in all my life, I had a good, caring and loving mother like you. May all your dreams come true, mummy. Have a nice day, mom. Happy 30th birthday. I hope you love this card.
Also read: Happy 30th birthday wishes for aunt or uncle.
31. You are simply the best mummy in the world. I was more than blessed to have you as my mum. To be honest, I am not sure if I will ever be able to find anyone like you. You have always been so supportive, loving and caring for me. I wish you a happy 30th birthday.
32. Dear Mummy, here I am, on your 30th birthday wishing you a very happy one. Life has passed by in a blink, at a speed almost faster than the time we spend apart. Two decades have gone by and you still look like the same. Happy 30th birthday.
33. I am so happy today because you have become 30 years old. I wish you a very happy birthday. You are the best mummy in the whole world, and I couldn’t be more grateful for having you. Thank you for all that you have done for me. I couldn’t ask for a better mother. Happy 30th birthday, Mummy.
34. You were always there when I needed you, and moulded me the best way you could. Today, as you welcome yet another milestone, I send you lots of love.
35. A big thank you for all that you have done in raising me and bringing me up on the right track. You brought laughter to my childhood, love to my adult life, and warmth to my entire life. Happy 30th birthday.
36. I wish you a very happy 30th birthday. You deserve it for all the hard work you put in for our home and family. I am proud of you, and I hope you will stay humble. I love you, mom.
37. As you enter into your 30s, I just want to say that our journey together has been amazing, and I hope it will always remain intact. Thank you for being a loving mother and a great friend.
38. You’ve been the best mother anyone could ever ask for, and I am lucky to have you. You are tolerant, loving, and I cherish every moment with you. May you live happily ever after, so we can celebrate more birthdays together.
39. I am very proud of the sacrifices you make for me, the fact that you trained me hard and gave up your youth to give me a good future. I wish you a happy birthday, may all your dreams come true.
40. We have shared so many wonderful times together. You used to tell me that someday I would be someone special, thanks for believing in me. I love you so much and wish you a wonderful 30th birthday.
Happy 30th Mummy Quotes
The love of a mother is indispensable. Mummy, you have loved me so much that I can’t say. I may not understand what love truly means now, but I know that’s what you show me every blessed day. As you celebrate a new age today, I wish you long life. Happy 30th birthday!
41. You have done a whole lot for me as a mom, from the moment I was born. I can’t thank you enough for all that you have done for me. You have made me who I am today, not only bringing me into this world but also making me feel loved, warm and safe.
42. On your birthday, all I want is to spend time with you. The world would be a happier place if there were more people like you. You really are my guardian angel. Thank you so much, mummy.
43. Mummy, you are turning 30 today. You were always there for me, holding my hands and keeping me away from potential dangers. Happy 30th birthday, mummy.
44. You gave me so much love in small doses that my heart could actually take. You taught me how to respect others and speak properly. To Mommy who has been there for me every step of the way, I wish you a happy birthday. Here’s to 30 more years.
45. It has always been a joy growing up with you. You have been by my side from the start guiding me with your decisions. Thank you for all you have done for me throughout my life and here’s wishing you a very happy 30th birthday.
46. My mother, without you, I would be lost. You have been there every step of the way. I never knew how much you have sacrificed for me, until today. Mummy, thank you so much for all your love and care through all these years.
47. I am more than grateful to have a caring and supportive mother like you. My only prayer is that God gives you a long life to enjoy many more special days with me and the rest of the family. Happy birthday, mom.
48. Dear Mum, you make me happy whenever I am around you. Thank you for all that you have done to help me succeed in my life. I hope the coming year is a fruitful one for you. Happy birthday, mum.
49. Mummy, you are such an inspiration to us. Facing all the challenges of life with full confidence and never losing hope in humanity. You taught me about love, sacrifice and putting others’ happiness before your own. I wish you the best in life.
50. You taught us to be human by welcoming everyone with open arms and providing a peaceful haven for everyone around you. A big thank you to you for lunching the value of life in the very first place. Wish u many happy returns of the day.
Hi there! Good to see you have gone through the awesome 30th birthday wishes and quotes I have here for your mummy’s 30th birthday. I hope you got one or more to use. Kindly celebrate your mom with them right away!