Celebrating people on their birthday is good but sending them prayers is much better because prayer they say is key to open doors of all sorts.
When a friend, family, or loved one is celebrating their 58th birthday, we must add prayers to the birthday wishes we want to send to help them through the new year with our prayers and blessings. Doing this not only makes them happy but also make them rest assured that the year is going to be a blessed one.
You don’t need to go too far looking for birthday prayers to send to that friend, family, or loved ones on his /her 58th birthday, here are well written 58th birthday prayers to send so as make their year a blessed one.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 58 Years Old Sister
Your sister’s 58th birthday should not be taken with levity but should be handled with so many prayers and blessings. Here are well written birthday prayer messages for 58 years old sister to help her have a blessed year.
You may need: surprise gifts that can seep your sister off her feet on her birthday
1. I love to celebrate greatness in people and when I see you I see greatness in you, my dear sister. Your life is one full
2. Celebrating your 58th years old birthday is a wonder to me looking back at how much life has put you through and here you are standing strong. I love your dogged heart and your resilience spirit, my dear sister. I pray that your 58th birthday is one filled with so much happiness and joy. May the Lord bless you, keep you and cause his face to shine on you this year and beyond. Happy 58th birthday, sister. I love you.
3. Saying I love you today is an understatement because I have said that for over 50 years now. Happy 58th birthday to my loving sister whom I so much adore and respect, may the Lord grant you success in all your endeavours, and may your life continue to be a testimony. Enjoy your day, sis.
4. Happy birthday to that one person who understands me more than I understand myself. Happy birthday to my beautiful sister. May your life continues to be more beautiful and may your destiny never be truncated. I love you.
5. Its a great privilege having you as my sister, thank God for giving me a blessing in disguise. Happy 58th birthday, ma’am. May goodness and mercy continue to follow you all the days of your life.
6. I love you beyond what words can describe. You are a sister in truth and deed and I appreciate the gift of you in my life. Happy 58th birthday, sis. May the good Lord bless all that pertains to you and grant you peace all the days of your life.
7. Childhood with you was fun, looking back at how far God has kept us to this moment is indeed a blessing to the family. May you experience favour beyond measure, grace beyond understanding, and peace beyond limit. God bless you, sister. Happy 58th birthday.
8. 58 is now the new 24, happy 24th birthday to my sweet sister, may the prosper you in all your ways and may succeed in all your endeavours.
9. You are an epitome of beauty and wisdom. May the lord deck you with more substances of beauty and wisdom this season and may He uplift you in life. Happy 58th birthday, sis.
10. I don’t get to say I love you every day, today, your 58th birthday, I choose to tell you that I love you so much and I value the gift of you as a sister. Happy 58th birthday, sister. May the Lord bless you, keep you and lift the light of His countenance upon you. Enjoy your day, sis.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 58 Years Old Brother
Celebrate your brothers 58th birthday by sending him these well written birthday prayer messages for 58 years old brother
Please read: special gifts for your brother on his birthday
11. Happy birthday to one person I respect greatly, happy birthday to my dear brother in whom I am well pleased. I pray that this new year is filled with so many blessings and favour. Enjoy your day brother. Happy birthday.
12. On your birthday, I pray that the goodness and mercy of the Lord continually flow in your life, may your life be filled with abundant joy and peace. Happy 58th birthday, bro. You are great.
13. May you flourish like a tree planted by the river’s side and may your life continue to radiate the glory of the father. God bless your darling heart big brother. Happy birthday.
14. Big brother, the big man of the house. As you grow older today, may you grow more in wisdom and strength. God bless you and keep you. Have fun bro.
15. Don’t get too excited that there’s gonna be cake today. You’re bigger than the cake geng now, you’re 58 years old today. Happy birthday, bro. Grace and peace be multiplied.
16. May your light shine so bright in all the earth and may everyone see your life as a testimony. Happy 5ith birthday, man. Long life is sure.
17. Happy 58th birthday to my sweet brother. May you experience joy all the days of your life. Cheers to more love, more light, and more grace.
18. You won’t strive to be a success rather you’ll prosper in all your way I love you, dear brother. Happy birthday.
19.May you never live to be a failure and may your new age open door of opportunity for you. Happy 58th birthday.
20.May you continue to be awesome even till old age. Happy 58th birthday.
58th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Cousin
With these well written 58th birthday prayer messages for my cousin, your cousin will have a year filled with so much mercy and grace. Send him/her now and you will be glad you did.
21. Happy birthday to my best cousin, I love your heart and your attitude in the family. You have a beautiful heart and soul. May the Lord bless your darling heart with joy, peace, happiness, and long life.
22. You are beauty and brain personified, cousin. May your new age be filled with more wisdom, understanding. May you continue to enjoy boundless joy all the days of your life. Happy 58th birthday.
23. You are so special to me and I value the gift of you as a friend and cousin. Happy birthday to you. May you experience unlimited favour and blessings this new season.
24. Happy 58th birthday to my distant cousin. Though you are far from me, you give me joy each time I hear your voice. May this year be your best year and may you never experience sorrow or loneliness. I love you, couz. Happy birthday.
25. Dear cousin, on your special day, I pray that heaven bestows you unlimited grace, and may your days be filled with love and joy. I love you, sis. Happy birthday.
26. Thank you for being not just my sister in law but also my friend, thank you for the beautiful days also for the ugly ones too. I pray that God grants me more strength to love you more and may his grace be sufficient for you always. Happy 58th birthday dear friend and cousin.
27. Happy birthday to my best cousin, the chief daddy of our family. May you flourish like a tree planted by the riverside and watered by God alone. God bless you abundantly this year. Happy birthday.
28. You are blessed beyond measures and favoured beyond understanding this season. Happy 58th birthday, cousin. I love you.
29. May this year’s birthday celebration bring you more peace, more joy, and more love. Happy 58th birthday.
30. May you experience open heavens of blessings this new year and may the lord answer to all your heart desires. I love you, dear. Happy birthday.
Birthday Prayer Messages for 58 Years Old Friend
Send your friend these well written birthday prayer messages for 58 years old friend and help him/her have a great day.
Please read: things that can strengthen childhood friendship
31. Having you as a friend is the best thing that can ever happen to me. Thank you for the awesome years of friendship. May you continue to be a success in all your endeavours as you celebrate your 58th birthday. Cheers to more awesome years of friendship with you!
32. 58 looks good on you dear friend, thank you for being a shoulder to lean on over the years. May you never lose your wonder and essence in life. Happy 58th birthday.
33. May you never experience any form of sorrow or sadness and may your life with filled with joy and good news. Happy birthday, dear friend. I value you.
34. May your birthday bring you countless joy and unlimited happiness. Age with grace and peace my dear friend. Happy 58th birthday.
35. How special you are is to me will never be a stale declaration because every year, I have new reasons to always hold on to you. May your new age bring you more reasons to be happy and joyous. Cheers to forever together my friend. Happy birthday.
35. Our relationship has crossed the friendship line, now we are family, happy 58th birthday to a friend turned sister. I pray that the Lord bless you with so much wisdom and understanding this season, you will not lose your wonder in life. I love you so much, sis. Happy birthday.
36. You are a treasure my dear friend and I value you immensely. Thank you for being a help meet for me. May the Lord grant all your heart desires as you celebrate your 68th birthday today, I love you, dear. Happy birthday.
37. I heard that God takes beautiful people to heaven very fast but today, I pray to God to keep a beautiful person like you on earth because the world needs someone like you. Happy 58th birthday, sweetie. God bless you.
38. Thank you for being the sister I never had and thank you for being the best friend ever. May you continue to flourish in all your endeavours and may God reward your love with long life. Enjoy your day dear friend, happy 58th birthday.
39. I love you beyond today’s ceremony, I love you effortlessly. Happy 58th birthday sweet friend. May your life be decorated with grace, peace, and joy.
40. Distance shouldn’t stop me from wishing you the best birthday ever. Happy 58th birthday, friend. Many more years to spend on the land of the living being prosperous.
58th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Aunt/Uncle
Your aunt/uncle deserves a birthday filled with so many prayers and blessings. Send him/her these 58th birthday prayer messages for my aunt/ uncle to help celebrate their special day with special prayers.
41. Dear aunt, it’s awesome having you as my aunt, every moment I spend with you brings so much joy to my heart. As you celebrate your birthday today, I pray that you fulfil God’s purpose on earth, and may your days be filled with good news. Happy 58th birthday, ma.
42. I celebrate 58 years of God’s faithfulness over your life, uncle. Your life is a testimony of his grace and mercy and I hope that his grace and mercy will not depart from you from now till forever. Happy 58th birthday, uncle.
43. You are a beautiful person with a caring and lovely spirit. You never hesitate to give me a listening ear each time I reach out to you. Thank you, aunt, for being my friend and big sister. I pray that God rewards your labour of love over me and may you reap fruits of the good seed you’ve sown.
44. You are not just my aunt, you are my second mother, growing up with you has been a sweet experience and I’m sure mommy wouldn’t have done better. As you clock 58 today, may your days on earth be fruitful and may it be filled with unlimited favour and love. Happy 58th birthday. I love you.
45. 58 years and still looking young, agile, and lively as ever. Happy 58th birthday, uncle. May God deck your life with more love, more happiness, and more joy. Have a birthday filled with so much jollification. I love you, sir.
46. You’re not just my Uncle, you are my friend. I value each of our conversations and I respect your kind heart always. May you never lack anything good in life and may you continue to be as awesome as ever. Happy birthday, sir
47. Enjoy your day dear aunt, I prayed to God to give you an expected but important birthday gift. I’m sure you’ll like that better. Happy 58th birthday.
48. Dear aunt, thank you for being the sister I never had, may the Lord bless all that pertains to you, and may he crown all your efforts with success. Happy birthday.
49. Happy birthday to my uncle and godfather, thank you for always taking care of me anytime I ask for help. May you never lack anything good. More money in your account.
50. Happy birthday to someone I value so much, happy birthday to you, sir. May your life continues to be a blessing. You are a great person. Enjoy your day, sir.
58th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Sister-In-Law/Brother-In-Law
With these 58th birthday prayer messages for my sister-in-law/brother-in-law, they will surely have a blessed year. Send them now.
Please read: things you should never give your brother or sister in law on their birthday
51. Happy 58th birthday to my sister in law. Having you as a sister is a blessing to my destiny and I appreciate you for all that you have done. May your days be filled with unlimited favour and may your destiny in God not be truncated. Enjoy your day, sis.
52. You are that one person I respect so much, your maturity is second to none and your wisdom is beyond comprehension. As you celebrate your 58th birthday, may you never know sorrow and may more wisdom be added to your new age. I love you, sis. Happy birthday.
53. Happy birthday to my Gee, my friend, and buddy. May the grace of God be bestowed upon you this season and may your life continues to be a testimony. God bless you always.
54. I asked God for a sister, He gave me one in you. Happy 58th birthday to my sister in law turn sister. Every day spent with you is always worth it. I value you, sis and I pray that as you clock 58 today, may you prosper in all you do, and may you experience happiness always. Enjoy your day, I love you.
55. You have a beautiful heart and a beautiful personality and I value every moment spent with you. Happy birthday, BIL, may you experience unlimited favour this season.
56. On your 58th birthday, I that you experience joy everlasting, and may you blessed with a sound mind and sound health. Happy birthday, dear.
57. It’s a great privilege to have you as my sis in law, I pray that as you clock 58 today may the lord orchestrate your path into greatness. Happy 58th birthday. Enjoy.
58. We might not be best of friends but I’m sure you know how important you are to me. May your new give you sound health, sound mind, and peace. God bless you. Happy 58th birthday.
59. May you flourish in all your endeavours and may you experience joy unspeakable as you celebrate your birthday today. Happy birthday my sweet sister. I love you
60. Happy birthday to the best sister in the whole universe more light, more love and more joy. Have fun and enjoy your day.
58th Birthday Prayer Messages for Grand Dad/Mom
Help granddad/grand mum have a blessed 58th birthday with these 58th birthday prayer messages for granddad/mom.
Please read: how to make your 58-year-old grandmother/ father feel so young at their age
61. As sure as the dawn I know that your old age is going to be one filled with beautiful people to surround you with love and happiness. You are not just ageing, you are growing and making impacts. Happy 58th birthday grandpa.
62. Your birthday is one I look forward to every year because it reminds me of how awesome a person you are grandma, thank you for bringing out the best in me. I pray that you continue to grow in grace and peace, more strength will minister unto you this season. Happy birthday, mama.
63. I have the best grandfather in the whole universe. Grandpa s a whole vibe and there is always no dull moment with him. Happy 58th birthday, grandpa, I pray that your remaining years on earth be sweet and memorable for you and grandma. I love you, grandpa. Enjoy your day.
64. Grandma, you don’t look 58, you look 40. happy 58th birthday, ma. May everlasting joy be your portion this new year.
65. As you celebrate your 58th birthday, may death not snatch you away too soon, you will live to enjoy that which you laboured for. I love you to the moon and back, grandma. Happy 58th birthday.
66. May the peace of God that passes all understanding make you whole, may you experience joy on every side, and may the favour of the lord not depart from you. Happy birthday, grandma.
67. This new year, I pray that the Lord grant you more wisdom to do his will and purpose, you will not die prematurely, favour and grace will locate you. Thank you for being an awesome grandmother. Happy 58th birthday.
68. Nothing makes me happy like the news of your arrival, grandmum. Your presence brings so much joy to my heart. As you celebrate your birthday today. I hope that your body receives Strength to walk on the weak days and grace to succeed when others are falling. I love you, grandma. Happy birthday.
69.Happy 58th birthday, grandpa. Thank you for loving us unconditionally. May the gracious father bless you with eternal blessings. We love you, sir.
70.The association of grandchildren wish you a happy 58th birthday, may you live long to see our children and may the Lord grant you perfect healing. We love you so much. Happy birthday.
58th Birthday Prayer Messages for Dad/Mom
Celebrate your lovely dad/ mom’s birthday with these 58th birthday prayer messages for dad/mom.
Please read: best gifts to get your dad/ mom for their 58th birthday
You may also need: words you should never say to your mother and father after he/she clocks 50
71. Your strength and wisdom amaze me, mom, it is second to none. I love the way you handle some situations with so much wisdom and I always to be as wise as you. As you celebrate your 58th birthday, I pray that the Lord continue to deck you with more wisdom and strength. May the Lord grant you everlasting happiness and unending joy in life. I love you, mom. Happy 58th birthday.
72. Having you as my father is a blessing in disguise, your strict upbringing shaped me into the person I am today and I dedicate all my success to you. As you celebrate your birthday today, I pray that the Lord gives you sound health and sound mind, and may he restore every lost strength. Age with sufficient grace, sir. Happy birthday.
73. I am eternally grateful to have you as my father, you are the best gift I didn’t ask for that God gave to me. Happy 58th birthday, dad. May you grow to reap the fruit of your labour. Grace and peace be multiplied. I love you.
74. It’s your big day mom, your sweet sixteen is going to 58th today. I pray that the Lord gives beauty to all your ashes, scars, and wound. May you never experience sadness all the days of your life. Happy 58th birthday, mama. I love you.
75. I call him my most treasured jewel because he is so irreplaceable to me. Happy 58th birthday, dad, thank you for bringing out the best in me. May your strength be renewed like the eagles and may your days belong on earth. You are great, dad. Enjoy your day.
76. May the peace of God that passes all understanding continue to dwell in your heart and may the Lord continue to bless you and keep you relentlessly. Happy birthday, mum.
77. You are the most caring and the kindest person I have ever known in the universe. Thank you for always being awesome to me, mother. As you celebrate your 58th birthday today, I hope that God grants all your heart desires and give you peace. Enjoy your day, mother. Happy 58th birthday.
78. Your kind of person inspires me to be better daily, you have instigated good morals in me right from childhood and everything I am today is a factor of your beautiful advice. May you experience everlasting joy, unmerited favour, and unlimited grace as you clock 58 today. Happy birthday, grandpa. I love you.
79. Hugging you while growing up makes me feel on top of the world. Now I know how lonely I would have been if not for your selfless nature. Happy 58th birthday, Papa. May God grant all your heart desires and give you peace. God bless you, sir.
80. All hail the queen mother of the family. Happy birthday queen mother. I hope that your new year is filled with beautiful memories of the sweet days. I love you, mother. Have fun (kiss).
Birthday Prayer Messages for 58 Years Old Father-In-Law/Mother-In-Law
Just like everyone likes to be celebrated on their birthday, celebrate your father in law/ mother in law with these well-written prayer messages for 58 years old father-in-law/mother-in-law.
Please see: how to celebrate your father-in-law/mother-in-law’s birthday in a grand style
81. Sometimes I see you as the father I never had. You give me joy every day and I pray not to lose you too soon. Happy 58th birthday father in law, may God grant you perfect healing and give you a sound mind. I love you with all of my heart. Happy birthday, daddy.
82. Having you as my father in law is one of the greatest gift life gave me, you’re a treasure I don’t want to lose, papa. Happy 58th birthday to you grey with more wisdom, more strength and more understanding. Have fun.
83. Thank you for having me as a daughter and not a daughter in law, thank you for loving me unconditionally. As you celebrate your 58th birthday, I pray that the Lord favours you on all sides. You will be celebrated amongst many and may the lord crown your labour of love with success.
84. Happy 58th birthday to the best mother in law in the whole world. Motherhood without you is a whole lot of troubles. I pray that you live to eat the fruit of your labour and may you experience joy all the days of your life.
85. As you celebrate your 58th birthday today, may you experience abundant peace, joy, favour and love. Thank you for being an awesome mother. I love you.
86. It’s not too much that I wish that God grants all your heart desires and listen to your heart cries. Happy birthday, dear mother. Enjoy.
87. Mama, happy 58th birthday to you. May you live to remember this year for good. Enjoy your day, ma. I love you.
88. Sweet momma in love, thank you for giving me the love of my life. May you never have any course to cry or mourn over any of your kids. God bless you, ma. Happy 58th birthday.
89. Happy birthday to my father in law, may the joy of the Lord continue to be his strength as he increases in age.
90. May the lord deck you more wisdom and strength as you clock 58 today. You are a sweet person and I value you deeply. Happy 58th birthday
58th Birthday Prayer Messages for My Boss
Your boss’s 58th birthday should not pass away like every other day. Send him/ her these heartfelt 58th birthday prayer messages for my boss and help him/ her have an awesome celebration.
Please read: Gifts you should never get your boss on his/ her birthday
91. You are not just a boss to us, but also a friend. We appreciate how God has used you in easing our growth and nurturing us into greatness. As you clock 58 today, we pray that the Lord grant all your heart desires and make you the best in all your endeavours. Happy 58th birthday, sir. We love you.
92. Working with you was one of the best opportunity life has given me, thank you for being the best boss I can boost of anywhere. May your new age be filled with so much love and happiness and may you be the head and not the tail. Happy birthday, boss.
93. Today, I am not celebrating age, I am celebrating greatness, I am celebrating hard work and I am also celebrating humility. All these you are, sir. Happy 58th birthdays, sir. May your tomorrow and old age be far better than the past years. You’re a great man. I value you.
94. I may not give you the best of gifts, but my heart prays that as you celebrate your birthday today, may the heavens open doors of opportunity for you, may you experience favour like never before. Enjoy your day, ma’am. Happy 58th birthday.
95. I wish there’s a long sheet of note to tell how kind and sweet you are, boss. Thank you for making my growth process easy and thank you for bearing all my excesses in love. May the Lord bless all that pertains to you and may you continue to be a blessing to the world at large. Happy 58th birthday, boss. You are great.
Opening Prayers for 58th Birthday Party
You don’t need to worry too much when asked to take the opening prayer for someone’s birthday party. Here are well-written opening prayers for the 58th birthday party that will save you all the worry.
Please read: how to organize a surprise birthday party for your boss in the office
Unique gift ideas for your boss on his/her birthday.
95. Lord, we are gathered here today to celebrate our beautiful sister, someone filled with so much light and love, we thank you for many many keepings that you have done in her life, thank you for her family, thank you for work and also, thank you for loving her unconditionally. We pray that as we all gather here to celebrate her, we ask that the host of heavens join us in celebrating her, send your angels to bless her, lord give her a gift that will wow her and bless her beyond imagination. This we ask in Jesus’ name, amen.
96. Father, your word says that where two or three are gathered you are in their midst, lord we are gathered here today because of our brother, a special gift that you bestowed on this family 58 years ago, thank you fr the gifts of life, thank you for your mercies. Lord, because you are present with us here today, I pray that you grant all his heart desires and give him peace beyond human understanding. Bless everyone here today and guide us safely back to our destination. In Jesus’ name, we pray, amen.
97. Our father and our God, the beginning and the end, we call on your name this day (date) for our dear father’s 58th birthday, father we thank you for keeping him thus far and we are convinced that you will keep him yet more. Father, we thank you for everyone present here and that you brought them over here safely. As we proceed in celebrating our father, Lord we ask that you take control of today, order our steps and bless our father with your heavenly blessings in Christ Jesus. Thank you, Jesus, because you have heard. In Jesus mighty name we have prayed. Amen!!
98. Father, we gathered here today to celebrate the 58th birthday of our darling mother, sister, and friend. We are gathered here today because ts is by your will that this day comes to pass, we thank you our lord. We ask that you grant all her heart desires today, lord whatever goodwill everyone here has for her, please bring it to perfection and grant her peace beyond humans understanding. For everyone here gathered here today to celebrate with our mother, Lord I ask that you surprise them and take them home safely. In Jesus’ name, we pray, amen.
99. This is the day of the lord, the day the Lord has blessed because a special person was born today 58 years ago. Lord thank you for keeping this vessel for your use, thank you for your protection and thank you for blessing her abundantly. Lord we ask that as we gather here today, I pray that you give her joy, give her peace and grant her sound mind. This we ask in your name, Lord. Amen!
100. For the birthday celebrant we ask that Almighty Allah grant him/her wisdom and understanding. Bijahi seyyidina Muhammad. Ameen!
I hope that you got the best 58th birthday prayers for your mum, dad, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, cousin, grandpa or grandma here. Also, you can help them have an awesome day by sending them surprise gifts.